What their second colours will be? Maybe Azorius and Orzhov?

What their second colours will be? Maybe Azorius and Orzhov?

If they have second colors, which I doubt. She will be orzhov and he will be boros

Kaladesh decks also have monocolored walkers and they have turn out to be boros and simic

They are not Ravnica characters nor are these decks Ravnica themed, so no they will not be Azorius or Orzhov.

What are you talking about where did they have new colored printings?

None
Mono color
You do know that ravnica guilds are the default name for colord pairs,right?

I'm talking about decks colours, not walkers themselves m8

Then fucking communicate better. Reread what you wrote you stupid fuck.

Welp, I have posted pics of decks - not planeswakers alone. Also I have wrote that planeswalkers were mono and decks turned out to be multicolored. It's called context and I feel sorry for you that you have to cry on chinese imageboard because you can not read

I feel sorry for you for being a fat fuck bitch baby.

Bitch baby

I understood this perfectly, that guys just a dumbfuck

Not sure if stupid or bait

Hey Desolatormagic

faggot

>You do know that ravnica guilds are the default name for colord pairs,right?
No they aren't

Yes they are. Same as shards and clans names are used for 3-colors

you are obviously trolling and or are a newfag that's needs colossal dose of knowlege

>circe RTR-babies using ravnica names for two-combo color schemes
>its post-shard "i didnt realize bant is a mechanic/archetype and not a color scheme" all over again

I want neo-magic to go and stay go.

FUCKING ELITIST SCUM GET OUT OF MY GAMING SHOP
REEEEEEEEEE

It was clear you illiterate fuck

Chandra is already RW. My bet is WotC will try to utilize all color-pairs before using them again

is PW Deck Tezzeret better than Aether Revolt Tezzeret?

I think it has a higher power ceiling whic his what people are picking up on but the AER one is better overall. What I'm interested in seeing is if they manage to make the Grixis Bolas deck he's obviously meant to go in actually happen.

I wonder what the pairing would be, since the only superfriend left is jace who is always monoblue

His planeswalker card can be still monoblue but I would see him in UW deck. You know, he is a good guy and shit like Chandra

Haha stupid fat fuck idiot bitch baby

yes