Can I draw your monster/environment?

Can I draw your monster/environment?

I'm trying not to be aimless over the weekend. I might be a little slow, but I want to do a little slow. It's been a hard week.

Pls some Chaos abominations

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0vFd9ZRGHZVfDx9E
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lovecraft/images/e/ea/Nyarlathotep.jpg/revision/latest/top-crop/width/320/height/320?cb=20120513203907
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not sure if it's "monstrous" enough, but maybe you could give a go at redrawing my Egyptian-styled sorceress? She could use a more coherent Egyptian look/feel and some cleaner art, if you'd be up for some design work.

Either way, your art looks cool. Kudos for drawing for us!

Monsters? Ok
I want a spooky ankylosaurus without a head, it's tail instead of a club is a creepy hand with an axe. Upon its back the severed heads of those who it has killed have been grafted to it, screaming in anguish.

Environments, eh? Well there's a moss-covered airport terminal with trees and flowers scattered around from my setting.

Environment?
I could use a mad scientist lab. Thing is this mad scientist is deeply into withcraft and the occult so if you could add some suitably spooky looking altar and random occult nonsense too the room please. The key word being random, it needs to look like someone just copy/pasted these things onto the lab almost like the person filling the room just bounced back and forth between science and sorcery. This symbol here is a must.

>chaos abominations
A cyborg a la Metal Gear Rising or Warframe, but with organic, monstrous modifications attached to it.
Some kind of rundown human-shaped body that was "repaired" with foreign cell colonies.
Preferably with stuff like an animal skull in place of the Helmet.

Also thank you for offering your talents to the masses

A bird with two heads pls

As spoopy as you can

Hey thanks! Almost done.

Fuck yes. This is next

Then this

Could you do my Monster?

It's meant to be my setting's Tiamat, only it's a black opal-scaled dragon with four feathered wings, feathers on her forearms, hind legs and as plumage around her stinger. She has one five-horned head and five eyes, each one corresponding to a different chromatic dragon. Two horns are curled like ram horns.

Your art looks awesome btw.

Okay so alot slow, sorry

discordapp.com/invite/0vFd9ZRGHZVfDx9E
Get in here user, Discord server for Veeky Forums artists.

Stop trying to drag new artists into that pit of sloth

Sorry, but the artists themselves seem to find it handy.

Insanely happy Kobold Synthesist summoner with With a transparent red dragon eidolon

If you want to take a stab at it, this is a mini-boss style guy I'm planning on having show up soon in my D&D game.

Similar to a flesh golem, but without the obvious stitching and dangly bits. Has two lines of vials running down back, one side's vials are filled with red liquid, the other's with a clear liquid.

About 10 feet tall, with no visible intelligence in his eyes. Does not have a mouth/nose, but does have holes for ears. Carries a bastard sword with an open green eye set in the middle. Also carries a sleek metal crossbow at his hip. It holds no visible bolts, but looks very similar to a repeating crossbow otherwise.

He's meant to be a prototype solider created by a wizard in an effort to perfect undead/golem technology. The sword is intelligent and serves to guide and command the soldier. The crossbow is entirely magic and will shoot bolts of necrotic energy.

His body should be fairly plain, with possibly a few scattered runes and glyphs etched in to his skin. He does not wear clothes or armor. He is muscular but it's a lean, stretched out kind of muscle. Very corded.

Also I hope you have a good weekend, user, I've been having a few rough weeks, too. It's nice to be able to relax and spend some time focusing on thing that make you happy.

A sickly looking alchemist with sea anemone mutations (like her hair) working on a potion would be super cool.

Very cool, thanks!

Oh, cool

I need a ghoul-type monster. Humanoid, but extremely tall, gaunt, and hunch-backed. It has armour plates grafted to most of it's exposed flesh, and a helmet with a mirrored face covering everything except for it's mouth, which is filled with jagged teeth. One of it's arms is mostly human, though long and thin. The other one is more like a preying mantis claw, except with two blades rather than one.

It is wearing a plated chainskirt that has been torn away around it's shins, and it's feet are mechanical bird-like talons.

The gaps in it's armour leak ochre smoke constantly, especially behind it.

Almost done- but are the heads human?

The heads are whatever it finds, Human, Deer, Bears, Orcs

as long as it gets head on it's back you're fine with it?

It's a collector of sorts, so ye

I'm gonna go eat some lunch

It's a giant bird with its legs torn off but its wings have split into horrific faux-spider legs.

thats pretty sweet

Op man... kobolds.....

I'll never get my kobold

Ezekiel 10:9-14
>9. Then I looked, and behold, four wheels beside the cherubim, one wheel beside each cherub; and the appearance of the wheels was like the gleam of a Tarshish stone. 10. As for their appearance, all four of them had the same likeness, as if one wheel were within another wheel. 11. When they moved, they went in any of their four directions without turning as they went; but they followed in the direction which they faced, without turning as they went. 12. Their whole body, their backs, their hands, their wings and the wheels were full of eyes all around, the wheels belonging to all four of them. 13. The wheels were called in my hearing, the whirling wheels. 14. And each one had four faces. The first face was the face of a cherub, the second face was the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

What is your interpretation of the cherubim from the old testament? I see them with four pairs of wings, but floating, a gleaming wheel of burning metal above their four faces. And eyes planted everywhere. I'd like to see you draw one.

Could you do my mutated wyvern? It's a normal wyvern, but exuding black slime with a purplish tinge from it's orifices and it's mouth emitting a bright, sickly violet glow. It would appear to be writhing in agony, already covered in this slime.

Trombone ted!

space serpent (no legs) covered in scales and with the head of a three eyed wolf, that has a frill around it (like a triceratops), with two mouths (one inside the other), with a source of light from the inner mouth, and with long antlers that look like naked trees

A leech creature with two legs and with, idk, at least 2 irregular "hands". It doesn't really have a visible face, but you can try drawing one. Kind of looks like this boy but doesn't have any gaping holes.

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lovecraft/images/e/ea/Nyarlathotep.jpg/revision/latest/top-crop/width/320/height/320?cb=20120513203907

Wears black chitin armor, has one arm shaped like a whip ready to smack some bitches. Wields magic/obsidian weapon in the other.

Also would like to see a maggot thing nearby. Basically a human tortured and shaped into a limbless crawling grub thing, with a horrible face that is no longer functional...

If this thread's still going and you get around to it, whip up a hateful, armor-clad fire knight with a dope sword and helmet

Could you draw familiar like creatures like the one in the pic? Their bodies appear to have circuitry around it and they are sitting around arranging papers and various electronics and lab looking things.

Hey OP, any way you can make my main man Sandro here do a Saint-like pose? So facing forward, holding a book in one hand and holding two fingers up on his other hand. Bless and shoutout from /vr/

My setting has a race of stone/crystal golems, if you feel like taking a shot at that.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU???