mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

>Current Rumors
tga.community/forums/topic/217-the-rumour-thread/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3edAy30T1Vw
tga.community/files/file/19-hinterlands-skirmish-campaigns-in-the-mortal-realms-by-sam-james/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So back to buisness
Share your opinion about what modellines will be TombKinged in future. Here is my:
1) Empire (except Hurricanum and probably demigryph)
2) Dwarves
3) Elves
4) Probably some old greenskins infantry (goblins, boys)
5) IMO. most of VC infantry and cavalry
6) Seraphons (I think it will happen with new edition of their battletome)

Second for WAAAGH

7) Annoying shitposters

AoS RPG system when

It's high quality for sure, but man do I hate this paintjob. Fucking nonsensical gradients out the ass. The beetle looks like it's in a 90's Dutch disco.

Where is shitposting in my post?

>mfw I typed dutch disco in google
Regret nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=3edAy30T1Vw

>you will never get to worship her soft soles as a reward for service

One day closer to my end.

>t.Dawi player

The hammersomthing boxed games aren't like some kind of tabletop rpg game?

Well, yeah but I'm talking about "real" RPG system like DnD, Pathfinder etc. Quest is just a miniature game with RPG elements I would say

Just use Planescape.

Play Hinterlands. It's a third party set of rules that uses the GHB points and AOS warscroll, and plays very similar to necromunda (according to others, I've never played necromunda). Theres also a version that uses a GM who controls a horde army against 3-4 players that is super fun and great for teaching people the game. I got my three friends who would never have otherwise picked up Warhammer to each buy a start collecting box, just because they wanted more options when recruiting new models for their warband. Rules can be found here tga.community/files/file/19-hinterlands-skirmish-campaigns-in-the-mortal-realms-by-sam-james/

>Play Hinterlands
I have played it user, and I like it
But I want something official

So have any of you guys used AOS things for 40k proxies? If so what were they?

My friend is using ardboyz to proxy some common boyz

So whats next for AoS?

Merging with 40k 8th edition

>Play Wanderers
>Want some Glade Riders to make a "Wild Hunt" army
>Can't find them for shit

Also, could I mix in some Lion Chariots and Counts as Demigryphs without breaking anything special in Allegiance? Last I recall, Wanderers didn't have a specific Allegiance

Well, I don't really want this but can you imagine this massive autism salt-explosion?

I had this same idea but gave up because, like you said, most of the Wood Elf kits that would be perfect for it are OOP. Also, if you wanted to run a fully mounted army like I did, you have to stick very strictly to the WANDERERS allegiance as otherwise the Glade Riders and Wild Riders are no longer battleline. Oh, and the rules for the Glade Riders and the Noble on Mighty Stag can only be found in the old Wood Elf Compendium pdf and it was all going to be a massive hassle so I gave up.

I can. It's called the Warhammer FB thread.

>I don't really want this but can you imagine this massive autism salt-explosion?
Well I talked about rulesso I think a lot of people would want to play squats
>OOP
Wut?

Wait.

Wild Riders can be Battle-line with the Wanderers Allegiance?

I thought Glade riders were standard Battle line anyway?

I thought about lore - something like 40k universe is now just one of many AoS realms

Flesh-Eater user here. What's the best way to reduce enemy bravery for Death?

Flesh-Eaters seem have some of the best bravery-wounding weapons in the game; Terrorgheists and Crypt Flayers. But in one of the stranges lapses in game design, they don't seem to have anything to drop bravery to do more damage. I've done a quick scout but unless I'm missing something, Screaming Skull Catapults are the best bet and they're no longer available.

>>Play Wanderers
Here is your problem dude, grow up.

I like the idea of Fae Celtic-Nordic Elves.

Hopefully, they'll give them the sort of Fyreslayer treatment and give them a boost to their Mythological roots.

>Hopefully, they'll give them the sort of Fyreslayer treatment
Mirrored models?

>I like the idea of Fae Celtic-Nordic Elves.
Well good luck awaiting their update, I've heard it will right after Dispossessed release

Not mine but pic looks kinda neat.

DEEP ELVES WHEN?!

> I've heard it will right after Dispossessed release

Already released, but just 3 models for now

>Fyreslayer treatment
Shirtless, pantsless, and buff? Fuck yeah. Gimme some bare tiddied musclegirl elves!

That doesnt make any sense... your predictions are terrible. Those lines may get updated, but they wont get axed like the sand skellingtons. Elves definitely need some badass cosmetic updates much like the humans. I'm thinking the frilly medieval garb might be traded for leather armors etc.

Didnt Fantasy Flight do something for whfb/aos? If anything i dont think pen, paper and dice rpgs are in the pipeline anytime soon. Geedubs likes making models more than they like making games..... kek

>OOP
>Wut?

They don't make a lot of the kits that they used to for Wood Elves, the Glade Riders are one of them.

Let me check for you. Ah, I see where I got confused now - Glade Riders are battleline, and the compendium is the only place you can get a mounted Spellweaver now.

Next week, at Adepticon, apparently.

Nah the adepticon reveal will be the aos battle arena game, unfortunately

They can have more than one thing, you know.

NEW DEATH FACTION WHEN

No they can't! REEEEEEEE-

Seriously, though I hope you're right.

>your predictions are terrible.
Why?
>Those lines may get updated, but they wont get axed like the sand skellingtons.
Well, I mean replaced by new factions.
>Elves definitely need some badass cosmetic updates much like the humans. I'm thinking the frilly medieval garb might be traded for leather armors etc.
Agree current lines looks horrible

I would prefer new units, a fucking battletome or something and just more skellies per box for the same dosh desu

>Screaming Skull Catapults are the best bet and they're no longer available.

Says who? just take them, they have rules, they have points.

Convert a Plagueclaw as i did for the model.

And speaking of Skaven, if you want to use your bravery abilities you'll just want to fight low bravery armies like them, or Goblins/beastmen

>grow up.
I don't get it, are you suggesting playing wood elves is childish?

Something like this

>unironically using "badass"

You're going to take FEC and you're going to enjoy it. Soulblight plz GW

I meant that you can't find the model anywhere without going on ebay, where they're about three times the price as before. I guess I could convert something...

I would love a FEC supplement Ushoran edition
>Ushoran finally gets a model

Some people still have PTSD after you-know-who fucked up five AoS threads in a row.

I'd be the happiest man on earth if FEC got models with actual rotten Bretonnian aesthetics that the lore was going for.

>Some people still have PTSD
Who? People with old armies?

>why live
To entertain thread with your whine and begging

How shitty is my idea of trying this bone zone against a "no fun allowed, I play to win as I'm a winner" player (1500-2000 points range, probably against stormcasts or sylvaneth)? I'm also considering trowing away mannfred and using Nagash somehow but meh.
Right now I only have 10 skellies and the wight king, so if it's too retarded to buy 80 more I will fuck with them with other units or army as I have some money to burn.

Please lord baby jesus let them reveal some baller ass shit at adepticon

Never.

My latest conversion for the competition going on over on the AoS28 facebook page. Planning on really putting the effort in to get him painted up well as I'm pretty happy with the way he came out.

> I'm pretty happy with the way he came out.

Why? That hand looks horrendous.

The hand looks fine, but the joint looks like he just joined two bits with a piece of chewing gum.

I meant the join.

Oh sorry, yeah the hand is just blutacked on at the moment so I'll have access to the torso when I paint him.

Why are Ironjawz so anti-conversion? Ork shit should be all crazy conversions, but it's hard to find anyone, bar Chris Tomlin, who's converting their boyz.

What do you mean? And 40k orks are crazy in conversions because they loot tech from other races. That is somewhat less so for AoS because there is less tech to loot.

I have a feeling we may see that change with the Khrardron Overlords, but ironjawz don't have many equivalents, though.

I dunno man, I'm sick of seeing the same models over and over. I wish Ironjawz had more creative base. Check pic related.

I'd like to see some new shit. I hope those Skybasha dirigibles come true.

I see just about as many ironjaws armies with no creativity as I do 40k ork armies with no creativity. You are just used to seeing more converted orks because the game and army is more popular and has been out longer

Looks awesome, man. Does he have a story?

He does. A Doktor of Natural Physik and follower of the now outlawed Galvanyc philosophy, he strives to bring order and sterility to nature by creating new and improved creatures. He hunts down witches with his retinue in order to remove their taint and harvest from their followers the more intriguing mutations they display.

none because the setting is terrible for roleplaying.

Its just godly unhuman army A vs godly unhuman army B, while the regular humans jack off in the background

>terrible for roleplaying
>regular humans jack off in the background
Sounds contradictory, because I would totally run that ERP.

This. The setting has not life or lore.

It would be easier to just start off your own world and setting.

Sounds pretty metal, chief. What are you running him as in tabletop terms, if you plan to?

Hey guys, it's obvious you are unfamiliar with the setting. So I'm just going to completely disregard your posts because they are about as dumb as you get. Have a nice day.

>it's obvious you are unfamiliar with the setting.
Oh come on, what in setting will make AoS RPG different from DnD (as most obious example)?

I don't really have any concrete plans for playing with him. If I did I'd either make my own Warscroll or go through a bunch to find a good representation of him. Thank you for being nice about him.

fantasy AdMech?

It is prob just that "muh npc army" shitposter.

Sort of, closest analogue would probably be a Magos Biologis. He's more like a fantasy/steampunk/magitech Baron Frankenstein/Necromancer bloke.

>Galvanyc philosophy

Any info on this?

Also play him as a necromancer, make Frankenstine's monster type undead.

Oh shit I was right. Use Haemonculus stuff for models?

>He's more like a fantasy/steampunk/magitech Baron Frankenstein
Fantasy Frankenstein will be enough.
IMO but borring

I think Glade Riders would be/are a signature unit for wanderers. Not really for Wood Elves but for normadic wild elves for sure. It's really a shame they got oop!

>It's really a shame they got oop!
It's fine.

I liked their models.
But Reavers are rulewise better as light cavalery.

>I liked their models.
So what? They still too low-fantasy for setting (usual bows and horses).

Don't argue with him, it's the shitposter.

I guessed.

Why the fuck I am shitposter user? Do you even saw Glade Riders?

Where do I find guidelines for starting an army? I'm interested in daughters of khaine

General's Handbook.

Witch Aelves are battleline.

Death Hag and Cauldron of Blood are your leader choices.

>I'm interested in daughters of khaine
Dude, they are just army of 2 units
Also, is that your first army?

Well theres only like 3 models for them atm
Just get witches and a cauldren

Hey.I'm starting a collection of Ironjawz. The army I'm thinking of running is pic-related and as many brutes in ironfists as possible. Would this work?

Yes.
Should I mix em with other?

Probably for the best, dude.

I mean a Daughters of Khaine army is do-able, but it's boring for variety.

Here you go
Second place at LVO