Your party stumbles upon a strange ruin

>your party stumbles upon a strange ruin

Other urls found in this thread:

draks-nsfw-doodles.tumblr.com/image/152636324376
pastebin.com/u/rengoku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We organize a proper search pattern and don't touch anything we don't know what is until the cautious wizards have determined what it is.

That shit looks like pre-dwarvern weirdness.

I punch the GM for putting le epic maymay ayyliens into the game.

>I punch the GM for putting le epic maymay ayyliens into the game.
So you're not playing D&D 1E?

no fun allowed

I vote for the woman to go in first and ready my camera.

"Aren't we the ones who leave strange ruins?"

Well, we might all die but at least we get to go to my magical realm briefly.

>Running a game of D&D 5E.
>introduce a race that fled their homeworld when it was invaded by their version of demons.
>gets REEEE'd at by an asshole who claims that aliens have no place in muh fantasy game.
>Pull out old D&D books with aliens and shit in it.
>mfw he tells me that it isn't real D&D.

The rest of the group thought it was cool though. Not related, but he was arrested a few weeks later for trying to steal 300$ worth of WHFB minis. Never invited him back.

This seems like the most sensible course of action.

>Well, we might all die but at least we get to go to my magical realm briefly.
>briefly
That's quitter talk, user! You know how to make it work.

Just got to put those wrestling moves to use and make sure the female party member is close at hand...

>aliens
>in D&D

lol, what a waste of time

Fuck off Jason, you're still not invited back.

Well, it more has to do with it ending rapidly in explosively gory fashion. Though you're right, I could force one of the female party members to put her face into one of the eggs just to be sure it doesn't end up a dude.

S-source?

No, no, NO, WRONG, FAILED, GET OUT.

It has to be the female party member because she possesses *something* that is made for stuff growing in it and then being able to come out.

You know?

Do I have to get a diagram off wikipedia again?

draks-nsfw-doodles.tumblr.com/image/152636324376

Please, enlighten me. Is there any canon or semi-canon example of xenos making their life cycle more "efficient"?

Yes, and also no.

As I recall the second AVP movie had the beastie taking advantage of a nearby maternity ward to impregnate several of the incumbent woman with embryos that gestated in the womb and then burst out the old-fashioned way.

For some reason.

The only other time I can recall is once in the comics where some xenos (maddened by an alien fungus that was killing them) somehow managed to get a female captive to give birth to several larval xenos. Unfortunately, something had gone wrong along the way and what came out were hideous mutants that survived for a few minutes at most.

However, it must be stressed that these xenos ones were sick and dying, even the hive webbing was starting to rot.

Aside from that, nothing. Really makes you wonder why they haven't figured it out yet.

Fortunately, that's what we have imaginations for.

Oh yeah, I remember the Labyrinth one. It always bugged me they never gave a clear explanation for how they made those mutants. I assume it had to do with the woman being pregnant to begin with, given that they tried to make the main character mate with his mother.

AVP is not in the same canon as Alien, it's separate

What are some games where I can play as an alien maggot, chew the clothes off a attractive female, rape her until she likes it, and then kill her?

Eclipse Phase?

I don't know what's worse, the question or the fact that there is an answer

He said semi-canon, which I figured was close enough.

Nah, I thought that was to generate more hosts for them, as all the others had died by that point.

Though your explanation would fit why we never see something like that again. Still, it indicates that they *do* seem to possess a knowledge of human reproduction and the organs involved.

I'm starting to wonder if it's a blindspot that's been deliberately programmed into their genetic memory, to try and put a cap on how fast they can expand.

Here's another question: Did you know that 4 out of 5 women experience arousal and orgasm during rape?

Drop out of this "supposed to loose" campaign. DM will chuck a wobbley if we act cautiously, or in any way that could be convoluted into a metagameing accusation

Six percent of women orgasm while giving birth.

I mean, the question comes directly from an 80s B horror movie. Which isn't actually that bad as far as horror movies go. The answer is a game about extreme transhumanism and horror. So it's a pretty simple fit.

Welcome to the magical realm.

Please enjoy your stay.

You haven't even seen the half of it man. Alien is a gateway to some pretty depraved shit.

I'll bite, what is this from?

Are you telling me my mother was the first woman I made to orgasm?

And we wouldn't have it any other way!

You'd better be fucking baiting, mate.

Potentially. Interestingly, the number of women who orgasm during birth is on the rise.

Not at all

Read through the thread and try again.

It's the Derelict from Alien, you newb.

It's one of the classics of science fiction, how've you not heard of that?!

I've seen it, just haven't rewatched it in god-knows-how-long and the details are a little fuzzy

They where designed as a weapon with a hard cap on infectable life on a planet. They where made to be dropped in those black goo jars, kill everything on a planet and set it back to a clean slate for do overs on life seeding, and then run out of hosts/food and die. The situation that they accidentally evolved and are now spreading to ships/other planets/other systems/stowing away on ships to populated worlds is exactly what the big white muscle babies where trying to prevent from happening in Prometheus.

It's "were" in that context, user.

And besides, while that idea is hardly new, the Engineers trying to halt their spread by dropping the mutagen on more planets doesn't make a lick of sense.

No, they were just trying to contain the aliens as they were. The Black Goo was still working as intended.

tg really is /d/-lite

>lite

Oh yeah? Watch this.

Nice. At least they didn't realize you ripped off the Draenei story from World of Warcraft.

How else are you going to keep women out of your hobby?

Wasn't expecting to see that on here.

I remind the DM that he didn't actually create any of this shit, it was a pre-made adventure he was hired to run decades ago, and that his work has only gone downhill from there, so he should really stop talking like he's the major genius we take him for, especially since the dungeon revisiting a shit.

Not Expecting to see what exactly?

That picture, what's in the spoiler tags.

Keep meaning to finish that story of mine related to that, actually.

You have good taste user. I'll give you that. I miss Invictus

Silverstar?

He's alright. The faces are never quite right though. Too photo real. They also don't have the subject matter I'm really interested in.

Oh, no, I thought you _were_ him. The two used to collaborate.

And I know what you mean about the subject matter. Stuff like that pic is really hard to find.

's why I decided to try and write my own, though I still need to finish it.

Oh lord no. I think Silverstar is Indonesian or something.

News to me, even his dA account is abandoned.

Though he wrote a few stories of his own, it seems. Interesting, although none are really my thing.

Black goo doesn't seem to actually do that though, the blueprint for xenomorphs might be in there somewhere but left to it's own devices the goo hasn't been demonstrated to produce them spontaneously. It seems good at producing Space Australia, but even in that context the most lethal thing to humans by far were some xenomorphs that got introduced to the environment after the fact.

Actually, it seems like it tries to loop back around to xenomorphs regardless. Look at how the snake things are pretty much proto-facehuggers. Mutant Fifield was also supposed to look a lot more like he was shapeshifting into an alien.

Is it? I thought his most recent update was sometime late last year. In any case, yeah, the amount of quality horror pregnancy fetish stuff seems to be dwindling unfortunately. There was briefly a guy on DA who did more cartoony art but the subject matter was there, but he's gone now too.

Total speculation here, but I wonder if the mutagen was based off the xenomorphs because of their ability to co-opt the DNA of whatever host they took (humans, dogs, etc).

However, due to how resilient their genetics are, the mutagen tries to recreate them based on whatever species it infects.

Sound reasonable?

Let me ask, how high is the DC to not be affected by facehuggers and chestbusters?

Well, not seen any of Invictus' stuff in a long while...

He says, having just discovered an archive of what he's pretty sure are invictus's stories...

My assumption would be the Engineers designed the xenomorphs then turned them into goo. The goo then react with everything it touches to get back to xenomorphs. Their bodysuits and ship designs are too similar to the bodies of the xenomorphs to not be related.

Oh fuck. Link? Because he made a second DA account he briefly used call PregKnightOne with a handful of stories, but really good ones are missing. There's a ehentai gallery with some of his art too.

>Let me ask, how high is the DC to not be affected by facehuggers and chestbusters?

What are Superman's stats in 5E?

20 in every stat

Don't they try to say that the reason he can be hurt is because he's really far away from the sun in that comic?

I know, found those ages ago.

pastebin.com/u/rengoku

There's at least one that I know is his, the others I'm not so sure of but the dates look about right on those that have them, not to mention the content.

>However, due to how resilient their genetics are, the mutagen tries to recreate them based on whatever species it infects.

You should check out the comics that were included with the Kenner Aliens toys.

>Can't even go through non reinforced metals
>Goes through Superman's skull
That makes no sense

I recognize about half of what's there, so I'd wager it's good. Thanks for showing me this man, I've been looking for some of this stuff for literally years.