Why do you guys hate Eldar so much?

Why do you guys hate Eldar so much?

They call us mon'keigh.
They believe we're less competent then eldar children in every single way.
Slaanesh etc.

What are you talking about? I love Ancient Greek/Japanese hair metal ninjas.

bump

I don't hate them.
They are my favorite faction.

I dont mind them but my DH guardsmen hates them for wiping out his regiment and never giving a straight answer to even the most simple questions. my GM is a dick about that and he knows the next time we fight an eldar i will break the spirit stone out of sheer racsim

>hey why don't you like this faction
>it has cute grills~ :-3
Fuck off.

>liking eldar
>biggest mortal faggots in all of 40k spawned the biggest faggy warp god
>most eldar fans don't even know that there are no female eldar just male eldar that are into cross dressing

I don't, I just think their rules are broke af.

Think of spoiled children.
Ones that exist only for their own sake, despite their bloated fathers, when these were alive, actually working for the community's welfare, even with dubious intentions.
When they fuckup, everybody pays for their deeds. And instead of looking upon their misguided actions and work to fix it, they retract to a state of post-traumatic delusion, or even keep their previous behaviour, contemptuous with everyone struggling against their acts.

The Eldar are these children. Any retribution that comes upon them are justified.

But they are working on the problem they caused.
>phone poster

>Aerisdies.com
Jesus Christ that's a blast from the past

> Why do you guys hate Eldar so much?
Space Elves is a lazy concept.

because they're elves

Because none of them want to bang me.

They're not wrong. The only humans vaguely on par with the average Eldar are genetically modified superbeings. Your average pants-wetting guardsman is a joke compared to a half-trained Eldar.

Because their asses will be whopped for good if they don't.

They spent ten millennia living well with it, but now when fate comes to apply it's toll, they are actually doing something about.
>phone poster
Yes, and?

I don't mind their fluff...

But the number 1 Eldar fanboy in the entire world wrote their codex.

1. Undercosted almost every unit
2. Made each unit overpowered even for their under pointed cost
3. Gave them broken weapon combos
4. Gave them broken formations
5. Gave them broken weapon options for their broken units

because its from that brit game

>Because their asses will be whopped for good if they don't
Except for the Dark Eldar, that found a way around it. This kind of argument is stupid anyway.
>They spent ten millennia living well with it
With what?

Slaneesh, Dark Eldar, Eye of Terror,

Eldrad

>Except for the Dark Eldar, that found a way around it.
Yes, until daemons invaded their nest.
>With what?
The fact they doomed their species.

Nah, I'd say certain exceptional normal human beings are comparable to eldar, i.e. inquisitors, rogue traders, etc. In many respects space marines surpass most eldar though aspect warriors give them a run for their money.

>until daemons invaded their nest
Yeah, such things only happen to Dark Eldar. This has also so much to do with them being Dark Eldar, and not with the fact that their home is located in the webway.
>The fact they doomed their species
How the fuck did they spend their millennias living well knowing that they doom their species? When?

See, this is what I mean with
>phone poster
I won't get anything out of you because writing on the phone is hard.

Your average human, and I mean human, Astartes don't count, is below an Eldar in everything, makes sense they treat us like kids

Yeah but in 40k the "us" that is humanity is a ridiculous parody of religious extremism, fascism, and general stupidity wrap up in an extremely entertaining aesthetic. 40k humans are stupid monkeys compared to us.

They are as much a fantasy race as orks or eldar or necrons. They are narrow and over the top look at a particular view of humanity. Getting butt-hurt over 40k humanity being insulted makes about as much sense as getting butt-hurt over "exterminate hobbits" or "elves are for rape." I mean sure, everyone has their preferences but it's all fiction in the end.

This is deeply silly

No metal bawkses no buy. Floaty tanks are shit tanks. I want 90° angles and stupid designs

Shit thread made by faggot OP

Sage

>>most eldar fans don't even know that there are no female eldar just male eldar that are into cross dressing

I don't.

Mon-keigh get out.

Just stop. Entirely.

It's not gay if it's an elf.

xD

I find Eldar to be absolutely delicious.

Mhm i dont know whats more intriguing in this picture,the resemblance of the leopard to the tiger or the fact that my tank batallion is shown on it

Get the fuck out of my galaxy first and deal with that goddamned sex fiend you created millennia ago.

Eldar are my favorite faction, so naturally I don't hate them.

Eldar playing GRILL here.

Sure. But we Eldar are a race of genetically altered beings. Humanity has a group of genetically altered beings too, and that group regularly punches our deities avatar into dust.

Furthermore exceptional humans regularly fuck up our people. Think of the cost and time that goes into one Eldar citizen only to have an exceptional mon'keigh outfight / strategize them, its embarrassing. It's pretty clear Eldar upper echelons are on par with Human upper echelons, and if you're measuring faceless generics than human outnumbers Eldar 1'000'000'000 / 1.

I like it when arrogant ass Eldar leaders get buttfucked (and hopefully impregnated) by humans.

Yeah, this is bait.

Speaking of your deities avatars, remember to feed yourself to Ynnead, she's always hungry~

>GRILL here.
>buttfucked (and hopefully impregnated) by humans.
>buttfucked
>impregnated
you should know better,

I have to agree with you there, heretic.

It would be basically bestiality, wouldn't it?

Hope you enjoy those crystals piercing you stomach, brute.

Imagine middle-aged judgemental people who think their shit doesn't smell. Now put them in the bodies of young Finnish/Swedish people who will never age then give them 30-60k worth years to develop their technology. Oh and during that time, they manage to murder-fuck a good portion of the milky way into BLOWOUT NOW anomaly that won't go away. That's the Eldar.

For them, not us.

Race traitor

Because eldar are elves, and TG hates elves because of sour grapes at tall, attractive and graceful beings, while admiring short, smelly, hairy fatasses who live in the dirt. (Dwarves).

>Oh and during that time, they manage to murder-fuck a good portion of the milky way into BLOWOUT NOW anomaly that won't go away.
Stalker, I...

It has happened before.

>hint: messy anal creampies leaking downstairs and somehow getting inside the vulva.

Farseer anal is the best of course since they are so tight assed in general. Just slightly above throatfucking them so their arrogant mouths can get filled with mon-keigh meat and used as a geneseed toilet.

Imperial Fists Captain Müller: Perhaps the Magos has a special love for them?

Astra Militarium Colonel Klopfer: [mutters appreciatively] Yes, yes a special love for them... very good...

Magos Wilhelm Stuckart: For whom? For Eldar? Wonderful, you don't have my credentials. Forgive me, from your uniform I can infer that you're shallow, ignorant and naive about the Eldar. Your line, what the Empire rants on about is how inferior they are, some-some-some sub-species, and I keep saying how wrong that is! They are sublimely clever. And they are intelligent as well. My indictments to that race are stronger and heavier because they are real, not uneducated ideology. They are arrogant and self-obsessed and calculating and reject the Emperor and I will not have them pollute Human blood!

Lord Inquisitor Reinhard Heydrich: [tries to calm Stuckart down] Please, Magos..

Magos Wilhelm Stuckart: He doesn't understand! And neither do his people. Deal with the reality of the Eldar and the Universe will applaud us. Treat them as imaginary phantoms, evil in human fantasies, and the Universe would have justified contempt for us! To kill them casually without regard for the law martyrs them, which will be their victory!

you are the reason Slaaneth exists

Sauce?

It's from the HBO Movie 'Conspiracy', about the Wansee conference, which was made using translations of actual surviving transcripts of the conference for the script. I just added Imperial ranks and swapped 'Eldar' for 'Jews'
Klopfer was a party 'Golden Pheasant', Heydrich would probably have been Himmler's successor had he not been assasinated, Muller was head of the Gestapo and Stuckart was co-author of the Nuremburg Laws on Race.

Oh, and 'Universe' for 'World'.

We should all be thanking her, Slaaneth is a gift to the universe. The greatest accomplishment of the Eldar, really.

I don't. I just wanna hug a Banshee and tell her everything's alright.

The Eldar factions are some of my favorites. Lore wise I like it a lot more than in most fantasy games where the elfs and the humans are more or less brothers in arms against some big bad, or worse, the elfs are your average run of the mill people just like humans, like in Dragon Age or D&D. It's cool the Eldar hate the humans and vice-versa, and that their superiority complex is basically all they have to hold on to as they watch what's left of their race dissolve away. At the same time, they DO team up with the Imperium rather frequently, but there's always a damn good reason for it and the relationship is strained and temporary.

Death to Eldar

"If you vaporize both my dick and her face at the same time it counts as a blowjob, right? Fuck it, shoot."

I was about to say, that is a VERY bad place to stand if you're about to execute her.

Which means this is just dumb enough actual marines would do it

Mostly likely it's gonna be a throat slitting execution.

She has a neck guard on

Her face is literally the only non armored part of her

Why her high heel shoes don't have heels? How can you fuck up something so basic

It's pinnacle of GW modern jewness, OP rules and old as fuck models

Who is the most metal of the Eldar?

What do you mean? Are you talking Rouge Trader 1st lore? Wait no... there's females in that too.

They're all finecast now sorry.

Kek.

You're right man, I forgot that there's no way a knife can cut through anything that's thicker than skin.

I'm sure whatever she's wearing is literally impenetrable to a knife, there's no way a silly little knife could cut through something so strong as fabrics with some metal links.

I mean. Yes, you are correct.

Unless it is some manner of mono edged death knife, that armor is all but impenetrable to a knife, at least with the force that a normal human is capable of putting behind it. Because she's an Eldar. And thus has Eldar materials to make her armor out of.

I mean, I guess in theory if he was willing to put the effort into it and stab eleven or twelve times he might finally get through, but at that point he might as well just stab her in the eye or something and get better results. Or better yet, just shoot her.

By the Emperor, you need to spend some time sitting on a crozius arcanum to mellow you out.

PURGE THE ALIEN

let me lend fire support honorable battle brother

this

I don't. I like the Harlequin so much I'm going to switch to start collecting them.

they refuse to sit on my face with their butts

Can you guys post some cool Eldar wallpapers?

THIS ;_;

I quite like them, even if I don't play them, they have some of the more interesting lore in the setting and I'd love to see their mythology further expanded on.

FUCKING BANSHEE ASS

Here's a better version for next time, user.

How do the eldar even know what monkeys are enough to even mispronounce it.

By the time humanity is space faring aren't all the monkeys (monkies?) on earth dead? And just because they were older doesn't mean they were constantly watching us- There are TONS of races they are older than.

It's catch-all term for all non-Eldar.

can I join you

Mon'keigh is an ancient Eldar term for an ancient enemy of the Eldar who were described as brutal, barbaric savages. The fact that "mon'keigh" sounds like "monkey" is entirely (in universe at least) coincidental.

because they mistook me saying "monkey" about humanity and how much I hated it and considered it our species name. They translated it into their own language and it came out mon'keigh.

I hate the Eldar because every single time they say "mon'keigh" they're actually referencing my deep hatred and anger for humanity and its shortcomings. It's a constant reminder that we'll never get past our own biology and never be respected by the aliens as anything else than what I originally saw us as- apes and barbarians.

I hear that sometime in the future it's used as a term of endearment, to remind us of our shortcomings without highlighting it as who we are. Homo Sapiens becomes the scientific name, which probably translates to Homo'Sapieh or something. Only a guess though.

I want to fuck her ass, until she turns into a daemonette.

>And just because they were older doesn't mean they were constantly watching us.
Then explain why they have a webway gate in the fraking moon.

And then she fucks your ass?

NO

>tfw roboTaldeer is too now huge (and also dead) for hugs

thank u for your cervix

A lot of people on Veeky Forums has an unrational hatred for anything elven, much like how some nonaustitic people have unrational hatred for anything non-white.

Elves. Made better by being shady and genocidal, but still.

Overpowered as fuck.

You can never be too huge for hugs!

It's not genocide if they deserve it!

just thinking about it, how will the whole "Love Can Bloom"-fanfic turn into, since Taldeer is a Wraithseer.

It's dead.