Hybrid Mana Edition!

To make cards, download MSE for free from here
magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/
OR
Mobile users might have an easier time signing up here
mtg.design/

>Hi-Res MSE Templates
pastebin.com/Mph6u6WY

>Mechanics doc (For the making of color pie appropriate cards)
docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgaKCOzyqM48dFdKRXpxTDRJelRGWVZabFhUU0RMcEE

>Read this before you post cards for the first time, or as a refresher for returning cardmakers
docs.google.com/document/d/1Jn1J1Mj-EvxMxca8aSRBDj766rSN8oSQgLMOXs10BUM

>Design articles by Wizards
pastebin.com/Ly8pw7BR

>Q: Can there be a sixth color?
A: pastebin.com/kNAgwj7i

>Q: What's the difference between multicolor and hybrid?
A: pastebin.com/yBnGki1C

>Q: What is precedence?
A: pastebin.com/pGxMLwc7

>Art sources
artstation.com/
drawcrowd.com/
fantasygallery.net/
grognard.booru.org/
fantasy-art-engine.tumblr.com/

>Stitch cards together with
old.photojoiner.net/

>/ccg/ sets (completed and in development)
pastebin.com/hsVAbnMj

I'll open things with the recently-finished white uncommons from my in-progress set. I don't have a ton of time for cardmaking nowadays, so these took forever to finish up. Feedback, as always, is much appreciated.

And I'll bump with my white commons and some other stuff from my set to pass the time.

And that's about it for my current project.

memes

Renewed Service is a really clean design

woops

Thanks, user. I'd offer you some feedback, but I know nothing about yugioh.
This I can do, though. Elvish Piper with sacrifice clauses. The fact that you specify nontoken creatures stops this from being maybe too much. On the second ability, I believe the wording should be "7 or greater."

Your cards like Rally Resistance are really baffling me. Why not just

>XW
>Create X 1/1 white Citizen creature tokens. X can't be greater than 4.

That would be functionally similar, definitely. But escalate is one of the set mechanics I'm working with, so I make a conscious effort to include it in different ways. Sometimes I go the traditional variant modes route, but I also include cards where escalate is really just a way to amp up the card.

Dead thread?

Okay, gonna give this a shot. I haven't reviewed a wall of cards in a while, let alone a bunch of them. Also good to see you again Timeanon, how's things?

>UW01
Good use of Ambush here. I feel like I'd rather it be a more aggressive body though; gonna get back on your case about the big butts and slow draft environments.

>UW02
Ew, Absorb 1. I suppose it's fine as a one-off critter, but I've never been a fan. Bit concerned about how easily a W or GW deck could drop this though.

>UW03
Spellshaper without the creature type? You're breakin' my heart here.

>UW05
I kinda wish this had flash and was 1WW.

>UW06
First strike on creatures with T>P bugs me so goddamn much. Double strike makes sense, but...

>UW11
This feels really weak because it does nothing on its own. I'd redo it so you get a static bonus, then get something extra when you cast the fat spells.

>CW04
About as good as a one-drop can get. Drafting will tell you if you've overstepped here.

>CW11
This steps on Rally Resistance's toes a bit. I'd change one of them to work a bit differently.

>CU01
Bit of a disconnect here between flavor and function. One would expect a flier, or haste, but gets neither. It does mesh well with the Evoke part though. I guess that's the "haste" bit? Still comes off as strange.

>CU04
Love this.

>CU05
Good GU card.

>CU06
Feels on the cusp of uncommon. I think I've said this before. I like it though.

>CU10
I'd make this -4/-0 myself.

Most of this seems close to what I recall of your black commons from before, so I don't have much more to say. Black being one of the colors that likes Indestructible is a bit odd, but it's paired with green and white in this set so a little bleed is okay, because it's gotten it conditionally before. I might reduce the flavor text on CB02 by a line though.

>CR10
Not sure about topdeck theft at common. If WotC has done it before, that's fine.

>CR13
I'll take a playset. I love it.

Guys I came up with a new mechanic.

It's like flashback AND split cards.

>cont

>CG01
I think the Pinnacle cost can actually be cheaper here. Or easier to use, considering it's a multicolor set. 3G? Green gets to be hyper-efficient late game, so I think it's fine.

>CG02
Straight ETB card draw like this is a bit odd in green, even if it's paired with blue in this set. I guess it's okay but I'd rather it did a Coiling Oracle type thing or something.

>CG06
Brutal.

>CG09
This being a net loss feels kinda odd. Maybe a death trigger and a P/T adjustment?

>CG10
One of my favorite green effects. Nice.

>CG11
I feel like this needs a wording overhaul; the Pinnacle ability reads really strangely.

>CM01
I feel like he can be RW. 2/2s with upsides are fine in gold cards at CMC2. If in doubt, could do +2/+1 instead.

>CM04
Fan of this.

>CM05
Also of this. Nice GU effect.

>CM06
The alternate cost here feels red to me.

>CM07
This is... I can't tell if it's too good or not. I'd be more comfortable if it were a creature and more easily removed.

>CM08
Another great GU card. I always struggled with this color combo but you have it down pretty well.

And that's it from me. Hope it helps.

I hope these are just placeholders because they look like shit.

Bumping with another Remembrance card. I rather like this mechanic.

It is comically hideous, hopefully it's fake.

Trying to quantify this guy's main ability for custom EDH. Essentially he gains power from others' hatred and suffering of him, so I had him get bigger every time you or your board draw hate.

>shroud in BR
Well... off to a rocky start. Abilities are plenty BR I suppose. I honestly wouldn't play him because you can't do anything with his size. He can't be voltroned and gets chumped all day long.

Thanks for all of the feedback, man!
>UW11
I designed this to be kind of swingy, more of a Johnny thing. If I added a static bonus, I'd want it to be a small one.
>CW11
I actually imagine these working in tandem pretty well. Rally Resistance, then convoke those tokens to Raise Forces.
>CU01
Yeah, the flavor is geared towards the evoke bit.
>Black indestructible
It's more of a thing now since indestructible replaced regeneration.
>CG11
The wording is adapted from Savage Punch, but you're right that it's weird. It only shows up on that one card, as far as I can find.

I'll take all of this into consideration and make some tweaks on these. Thanks for taking the time, user.
>Also good to see you again Timeanon, how's things?
Things are going well! I graduate in May. Finishing grad school is going to be a huge damn relief. How have you been?
>Essence Collector
I'm concerned about the "all other abilities" bit. Ruleswise, what exactly does that entail? I'm honestly not sure. It's a really cool concept, though; like Scavenge for abilities.

I want to FUCK time-user while he designs balanced and interesting commons

Convoke has weird antisynergy with the "5-or-more-mana" theme

It does, but I wanted to add some depth of choice. Between the monohybrid mana and convoke, players have a variety of ways to pay for mana costs that can shift up and down. I want paying more to hit that five mark to be the right choice sometimes (and net bonuses aligned with the set theme), while in other situations I wanted convoking something out or playing monohybrid cards as cheaply as possible to be the right decision. Basically, I'm trying to give players tons of options with no one option being the clear-cut "best" option.
>Forbidden Love
I like it as a cheaper O-Ring variant with a twist.
I'm pretty much done with the commons for this set, though. How do uncommons grab you?

Maybe make it "as an additional cost, exile a creature you control"

Otherwise, you can play it without having a creature on the field.

You're welcome Timeanon. Looking forward to seeing your set said and done.
>Remembrance
It should just give all triggered, etb, and keyword abilities, kinda like what Necrotic Ooze does for itself. That's why I used the term "other" so it doesn't also grant Remembrance as well, for clarity's sake.

Oh, forgot to mention, I forgot about the indestructible likely replacing regeneration thing, so yeah that's fine.

bump

Bump. Please be alive after I get off work.

>ccg in a nutshell
It's sad because it's true.

Hey, I tried to give a ton of feedback and post some cards, but I can only do so much. I hate spamming the thread with cards with no feedback or anything, so I'm loathe to do that, but if we need content and bumps I have a minute to make something.

I'll try to do more complicated things with Remembrance when I have longer than a lunch break to work on it. At least one other person seems to think it has potential so that's nice.

Hm. This seems kind of expensive, but since it isn't an Aura it's persistent, so that's a bit of a plus. I want to say the blocking ability could be 1W or even 2/W, given the casting cost.

That's kind of neat. It seems kind of broad, though, and with plenty of potential for rules weirdness. Also, it would probably be better as an ability word, like Bloodrush:

*Remembrance* -- [Cost], [Exile this card from your graveyard: Target creature gains [abilities] until end of turn.

Holy shit, that's some juicy flavor text. I love the design, too. This is a truly excellent card.

This feels too strong sense it shuts off all early game aggression. I think making it only a 2/1 or the remembrance 1w would be a good change.

Hm, I could see it being worded like Bloodrush also. I couldn't actually decide how I wanted to do it, since you have Unearth and Flashback as well. I guess I could do it either way and be pretty safe. I dunno about spelling out all the abilities on the card every time though; there's a reason I worded it like I did. The benefit to reminder text is that it doesn't have to be rules-tight like regular text, of course, so I felt like I got a bit more wiggle room, whereas if I did it like Bloodrush, I'm not sure I'd get the same leeway. I'm honestly fine with either way. If other people think Bloodrushing it is best, then so be it.

I can see your point. My main issue is that then a 2/1 with FS and defender has no business being at uncommon costing 1W; you can get that at common these days. I'm not sure the Remembrance puts it over the top or not. Maybe it does? Either way, I think I agree that 2/1 is a better place for it P/T-wise.

>Envoy
Seems okay. I suppose it compares roughly to Mardu Woe-Reaper in terms of power level.

Hmm... or I could do this, since the theme of the thread is hybrid mana costs. Would this balance it out a bit more? Or should it just be 2W if it stays at 3/1?

How I see it is, a 3/1 with FS and defender can kill most things under 5 mana, and the fact that it's only a 2 drop and demands some kind of removal spell to deal with it feels really gross.
The remembrance is what pushes it over, sense it basically is a 2 drop you have to use real removal on, and then also have to worry about as a battle trick.

This seems fine.

No, I saw your point and agreed it should be a 2/1 at 1W. I just wasn't sure about it taking an uncommon slot, but I guess giving an opponent's creature defender on a turn he wants to swing with it in a way he can't counter or avoid short of flickering/bounding it really kinda does merit uncommon status. I think I'll make it a 2/1 at 1W after all. Unless I was making it for a set with hybrid costs, the current version just bothers me since it has no reason to be hybrid.

>slime
I like it, but I feel like it's a rare, even though it's expensive as hell. Uncommon if you remove hexproof; it could also be cheaper at that rate. Probably 4BG honestly.

>can't counter
Well, that's a bit of a stretch, any ability counter can do it I suppose. But those are few and far between.

>Drop hexproof, make rare, cost down
I really want it there as a GB finisher for limited though, similiar to Plated Crusher. Having it at rare just to up the power level seems a bit silly. I think if you put 8 mana into a creature and 2 colors it shouldn't be unreasonable for it threaten a solo win, even at uncommon.
Not like it would be difficult to double block it though with most 3 drops to trade.

I've always seen uncommon as the "workhorse" rarity, not the one you stick finishers in, but that's just me I guess, as far as this conversation goes.

I'd shrink the body on the Wizard here. Too much value overall.

Speaking of value... woof. What the hell have I done here?

ooops, I just realized, for cards like this, I should change it to "this creature" instead of using the card name, to make Remembrance work. Fixing it now. Fixing the Blood Stalker upthread too.

okay im looking for opinions on how stupid/bad/OP this is
its my first try at a custom card and i tried to word it correctly and all but there's probably still mistakes because i'm retarded

i tried making it simple but powerful, and i went with a heavy control theme.

but yeah, opinions

forgot image

i told you im retarded

Well, Catalog, the spell your +1 emulates, already costs 2U, so that right there is a red flag since your PW only costs 3 mana as well. +1 abilities on CMC3 PWs should be CMC1 or 2 spells, and if they are CMC2, they should be weak-ish. The -should be a -3, since that effect costs 3 mana on a spell, and so if you're going to drop the PW then do that, it should cost the same amount of mana as the parent spell. I'd make the emblem cost 2 generic per counter given how this is such a cheap PW. maybe if he were 2UU it'd be more acceptable, but I'm not 100% sure on that. It's a lot of lockdown.

okay thanks

i probably shouldve done a lot more research when i made it but i sorta made it off of memory and shit

how's this?

well im gonna slowly be posting more of my garbage walkers for critiquing/balancing if you wanna stay tuned

Better, in my opinion. Minor nitpick: use contractions. So it's "don't" not "do not".

If you're going to post more, I'll be around for a bit. Try using photojoiner, linked in the OP, to stitch your card images together so they don't take up a ton of space. Course, this thread is slow as balls and we're the only ones here, but it's generally considered a courtesy when the thread is moving along.

okay here's walker number 2 for critiquing
bad/eh/good/Op

all (constructive) criticism welcome

okay ill do those things, posted second one before i read this sorry

Okay this one has a lot more issues.

Flying is primary in blue, and secondary in white, though white could arguably also be primary in it at this point. However, granting flying is still primarily blue, so this guy should probably be WU.

for the +1, you're going to want to phrase it as "up to one target creature" so you can still use it even if there are no legal targets.

The -2 isn't white at all. It's BR, or something. If it could deal the damage to an attacking creature, that's white, but you can't use PW abilities at instant speed so it doesn't really work. It'll need to be replaced.

The ult is fine, if a bit boring. All in all, I'd hold off on posting any more cards till you go do some more research on wording and the color pie. It'll make people more receptive to your cards and make them easier to critique.

alrighty will make changes and since those two were already made, all future ones i make i will take more time on

Alright, sounds good.

Welcome to the threads, by the way.

I really like remembrance. I'm actually really jealous i didn't come up with it because i feel like one called "Ancestry" would fit my mardu human tribe perfectly as a mechanic. Like bloodrush from the yard.

thanks, ive been lurking some mtg threads for a while, including these ones and it got me interested, so i finally tried my hand at things.

Thanks, user. I'm glad you dig the flavor text; I work hard on that stuff.
Yeah, I tend to cost things pretty conservatively. I'll look into lowering it.
>Dauntless Defenders
I prefer the hybrid mana version. Also, did you consider the user who mentioned that Remembrance might work better as an ability word? It might make things cleaner, rules-wise. I couldn't find any card that blanket-references abilities like Remembrance does. But, reminder text isn't rules text and all that. It could be totally fine as-is. Something to look into, though, I think.
You should keep it up. These threads can always use new posters and fresh perspectives.

thanks, now that i have a computer again i should be able to post a lot more and get involved with things, all while getting better at making cards

okay, maybe this is a bit better? maybe the second ability should be -4?

Thanks. I still need to tweak it I think, and of course there's the debate on wording it like a keyword or an ability word. Right now it feels a bit awkward putting "this creature" instead of the creature's name to make it work, but I don't think there's an actual problem with that rules-wise.

Well good. Keep in mind that some people can be pretty harsh with criticism, so I hope you have your game face on and are ready to have your cards dissected.

Yeah, I considered it. I even commented on it if you check back upthread. Necrotic Ooze references all activated abilities of all creature cards in all graveyards so I think the phrase "all abilities" is fine. And again, as we both mentioned, reminder text isn't rules text, which s an advantage to doing it this way over "Bloodrushing" it because then it'd have to be rules-tight.

>Display
Hm. Seems a bit expensive but it's instant speed, so you can shutdown an entire combat phase with it, and that's pretty beefy. Probably fine, all told. Maybe you can get away with exile and refluff it that some Osarian bullshit goes down and everyone nopes the fuck out?

How's this sound for a custom card?
Polder - Artifact (U)
T: Islands and Swamps you control are Plains in addition to their other types until end of turn.
When Polder leaves the battlefield, it's controller sacrifices a land.
F: The hungry tides forever seek to reclaim what ingenuity has stolen.

Something fairly balanced for a UBW deck, giving you that extra boost in white mana when you need it

No need to capitalize flying in the +2. Use "two" in the -3; damage and life gain get numbers (as well as P/T adjustments); every other instance of numbers uses the actual word. The tokens need a type. The ult should be "get +2/+2 and have flying".

oh i'm fine with taking harsh criticism, after all it helps me learn to get better, even if it's in a not so constructive way

Hm. This is fairly neat, I suppose. It's a different way to do mana filtering. Most filters are CMC3 already anyway, so it's probably fine?

okay made the other changes, but question.
for the type i presume you mean like color? for instance would it be worded Blue and White? also where in the sentence would it go, before or after the 1/1?

Oh shit, speaking of Necrotic Ooze, the ruling on its ability means that I don't have to use the "this creature" wording on Remembrance since any time a creature's name is referenced in an activated ability, it's technically doing the CARDNAME thing, so it automatically refers to the creature the ability is on. A bit confusing for new players maybe... I'll have to decide what route to take with it. So many goddamn wording options... yeesh.

"type" means what type of token it is. Creature? Artifact? Also yeah, you need the color in there too; I totally missed that part.

Just wish I had some good art, I'm making a setting soon and aim to have UBW not!Netherlands as a plane.
Any idea what their special mechanic should be? I had a buying industry idea going on, where you spend mana to get things that make more mana (hence, polder) but it quickly gets out of control.

okay i think i got it right
but im stupid so maybe not

i forgot to un-capitalize the flying on -3
rip

You also don't need to capitalize colors. "Mist" is an unnecessary subtype. Delete it; elemental gets the flavor across just fine without wasting space. In the emblem, "get" should be "have." See Elspeth, Sun's Champion for an example (since that's the same emblem she makes). Also, yeah, that's the same emblem Elspeth makes. You might want to reconsider yours for originality's sake.

Weird blue stuff.

Opportunity Cost U
Sorcery
Scry 1 a number of times equal to your devotion to blue.

Spread the Sands 1U
Instant
Look at the top five cards of your library, then put one into your hand, one on top of your library, one on the bottom of your library, one into your graveyard, and exile the rest.

Omenbands 1U
Enchantment- Aura
Enchant Creature
Whenever enchanted creature deals damage, scry X, where X is the amount of damage dealt.

Spiteful Student 2UB
Creature- Wizard
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a creature, return that creature to it's owner's hand.
Whenever a permanent is returned to an opponent's hand from the battlefield, that player discards a card.
2/2

Traveler's Tales 3UUU
Sorcery
Search your library for an artifact card, a creature card, an enchantment card, an instant card, a land card, a planeswalker card, and a sorcery card, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then shuffle your library.

>Ramp in the three slowest colors

Man, Planeswalker cards are so boring. What bad design they are as a card type.

i actually didnt know the whole elspeth thing, oops

more changes to make

Maybe an artifact theme with gold tokens and clues and other artifact-based ramp/advantage?

Why do you say that? Designing planeswalkers is fun, if challenging. The line between boring and broken is especially thin with planeswalkers.

yeah im just starting off with them, i think they're a cool concept though.

okay after yet another change, how's this?

It's completely different. Okay, stop for a minute. Consider employing backward design. That is, think about what you want the card to do before you begin designing it. And I mean more deeply than "UW Planeswalker." What role do you want the card to play? What deck archetypes do you think would want a card like the one you want to design? Start with a clear goal in mind, then design a card to reach that goal.

So, what do you want this card to do, user? What is your design goal?

aaaaa sorry for doing stupid shit im jumping the gun

okay

so originally i was thinking of a planeswalker that was centered around flying and a sort of anthem type twist with the ult and the fact of the tokens and all, but throughout all of these changes i have fucked that up severely. for the deck archetype i was thinking more of a focus on the flying aspect of UW rather than the controlly aspect. kind of like a tokens type deck with anthems and shit.

im gonna try and fix this one more time, and if i cant get it right, im gonna wait a bit before i post my shit here again until i can make it better.

Yes, I am still trying to make this work.

Good to see you again Time user.

>UW01
Eh, I'm not sure that the worse body compared to Ampryn Tactician or Inspiring Captain should mean a better effect for less mana. I realize it's uncommon, but still.

>UW02
Seems cool.

>UW03
>UW04
Meh.

>UW05
I'm surprised it doesn't have Flash instead of Flying.

>UW06
Odd combination of effects, but OK.

>UW07
Is it so much worse than Secure the Wastes because it's uncommon?

>UW08
Meh.

>UW09
Why "up to"? Seems fine otherwise.

>UW10
Kinda interested in how this fares.

>UW11
Unsure how to judge this, sorry.

Pretty sure I've gone through the rest a few times now, but if you changed something or just want me to take another look, let me know.

Would like some criticisms on some of the mechanics of the set I'm working on.

I feel like a some of these mechanics are either really broken and will be hard to keep in check (see shift, delusion) while others are more balanced/underpowered.

wheres the 5/5 black black white white with defender, reach, and lifelink
"blood-engine net-golem"
with +2/+0 against dragons, and fluff to say why.
i cant into art or computers, at least not while im drinking.

i could probably make an entire release[season? im a casual player, dont follow card releases too much] about angel-types with "the dragon" in their name, with lore to go with it, including 4th wall breaking which angels really should have.
>but, these angels are mostly magical programmers, so the creature-cards would mostly all be colored golems.
there are cards that check for dragon in the name and not just the type, right?

ignore me if you want, or dont, my name says where ill be.

Thanks for the feedback, COanon! Nice to see you, too.
>Why "up to"? Seems fine otherwise.
So you can pump more mana into it to hit the five mana threshold without the extra targets being necessary.
>Power Girl's Distractions
"You can't do anything at all this turn" seems a bit cheap at 3cmc. Maybe 2RW?

Lifebond looks interesting. Rage is odd and you can take the 'survives' bit off; If the creature triggers it and dies, it doesn't change a lot. Delusion is annoying to keep track of. Disease is a drawback and mediocre. Dissipate is meh, don't need a million blinking spirits. Shift is gonna be confusing as fuck, though I like it.

>Lifebond
Could be interesting, seems like it would be hard to balance though.

>Rage
Ugh, memory issues. I think I'd rather just use Renown.

>Delusion
Seems broken. The problem with this sort of effect is that the cards build on themselves. Like, imagine having Delusion on a mana curve. If you pulled it off correctly, the only mana you'd have to pay would be colored mana.

>Disease
Don't see the point of making this a keyword.

>Dissipate
Uh, so you get the effect twice? I feel like there should be a better way to do this. But even then, I don't think I'd make it a keyword.

>Shift
Ruling nightmare, and I can see this easily getting broken in two.

as an aside, would anyone like it if there was a tabletop game where when characters die in a party, they have to play mtg with someone else, and the winner gets to design the other persons player to be reborn into the world?
of course, this means if you keep winning you just get to play the part of "death"/"god" while the DM/GM/WM plays "quantum circumstance.

So, from what I can tell, you want an aggressive UW planeswalker focused on token generation and evasion. With that as a design template, you can break the card up into separate parts:
+ ability: Create a token/tokens of some kind (planeswalkers should generally have a way to protect themselves; creating tokens that can block is a pretty standard method).

- ability: Targeted buff/evasion of some sort. Maybe both. You could even make it removal (tapping, returning to hand, etc.), which acts as pseudo evasion; remember, your purpose with this card is to be aggressive and to create openings which your tokens/other creatures can use to attack. Removing an opponent's creatures works just as well as making yours tougher to block.

Ult: Mass buff/evasion or mass token generation. Could be an emblem. Want your planeswalker to have a flying subtheme? Make its ult spawn tokens based on the number of fliers you control. Want it to enable you to take a big swing? Ult gives all of your creatures a p/t buff plus evasion.

Once you have a goal in mind and a design template, the options for each part of the card become more narrow and easier to finalize. Planning makes design a million times easier, and generally produces much more positive results.
> if i cant get it right, im gonna wait a bit before i post my shit here again until i can make it better.
Nah, don't worry about that, man. Post here anyway. The critique helps you make it better.

I think dissipate is supposed to be both an alternate casting cost AND an active ability that drops it into exile, then blinks it back in at EOT.

does this mean for that many turns? otherwise how can you do that for each non-land card

Come back when you're sober.

Good point on the rage thing

Disease is definitely the weakest, i originally had it as something completely different, but it was to similar to infect, and i wanted to do something with -1/-1 counters since green deals with life (+1/+1) on this plane and black deals with death. Thinking about reworking it. Dont have any ideas for it atm tho.

And yea shift is also my favorite mechanic. I feel like it can get a bit out of hand tho sense "changing zones" applies to so much. Also yes a rulings nightmare

Delusion I'm definitely worried about being busted, but i like the idea of it, and dont know how to balance it really (more colored mana in cards i guess?)

Dissipate is more of an enabler for unique creature abilities since white is an "exile matters" group

I think lifecraft is the most balanced, you have to build around it for the most part, and its easily applicable in many decks and scenarios

Also had this land set dealing with Shift dont know if its busted, or useless

n-no.
i literally just started drinking tonight, i just dont want to photoshop right now, or download photoshop/gimp.

So, how are you doing anyway? Teaching, right?

>So you can pump more mana into it to hit the five mana threshold without the extra targets being necessary.
Ugh, my bad, should've remembered that.

>Maybe 2RW?
Sold, thanks.

Prevent all damage for how long? And shouldn't each player draw a card afterwards?

>i literally just started drinking tonight
Even as someone who doesn't drink, I find this strangely amusing.

What about MSE?

alright

it's the time of reckoning

but seriously

i tried, i really hope this version is better. i went back to the original theme. now once and for all, is it finally better? (probably not rip)

Shift should probably be worded as "Whenever CARDNAME changes zones, you may reveal it. If you do..."

>+2
I feel like this should be a +1.

>-2
This should be temporary.

>-9
Just a pump? That's it?

I feel like it needs to go in a different direction. Right now it just feels like Ajani or Elspeth, but with Flying. Like, maybe do some blink or bounce stuff.