Hey Veeky Forums!

Hey Veeky Forums!

I just wanted to say that it was 6 years ago when we put together the Rape Factory . That's all, just a little nostalgia

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/tg/thread/S14288873
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're admonished!

"Veeky Forums - I don't know how it got worse from there but it did"

Sigh, those were the days.

When you weren't as fucking worthless as a poster? Yeah, they sure were. Wish we could go back.

But at least we got rid of quests to that means the board is objectively better than it used to be, right?

Right?

Yes.

no

Yeah, that was a pretty big improvement.

I believe quests were just one part of the giant cancerous tumor that is Veeky Forums

its as shit as it always was

stop lying to yourself

They weren't so bad. You could filter them out at your leisure. Now we'll never have anything like rubyquest again.

they should just get rid of filter. nobody fucking uses it.

I do. I haven't seen a CYOA in years.

> Half of catalog is covered in "Anime monster girl quest DCLXVI"
> The other half is magical realm threads
Truly the golden age of Veeky Forums. I get where you're coming from - I've enjoyed several quests, like the Eagle Rising, but exiling them to another board was the right choice.

I've filtered "magical realm". Really improved my browsing experience.

You seem to be posting from an alternate reality because that shit never happened.

The only thing that exiling quests has really changed about Veeky Forums is that now generals fill up the space that quests used to.

> Half of catalog is covered in "Anime monster girl quest DCLXVI"

even now we still get hyperbole.

I'd rather have that chink conman just outright ban them than keep creating dead boards and turning this site into subreddits

Did it get archived anywhere?

>Hey, I want to create a Rape Factory for my PCs to explore.

>284 posts and 57 image replies omitted. Click Reply to view

i miss when threads were legitimate autism and not just people were trying to meme.

the best solution would have been to reverse the policy that all quests go here. /co/ quests should have gone to /co/, Anime waifu romance visual novel MCLXIV episode 2 should have gone to /a/, and the three pokemon quests that ran at any given time should have gone to /vp/. that way Veeky Forums could have kept the fantasy/scifi/horror/40k quests on here.
I think Lord Licorice removed it from sup/tg/. It might be possible to find it elsewhere.

If a client gets pregnant (without previous request), does it counts as work accident? Does the worker gets some kind of coverage to protect him from lawsuits?

Now, if the client is requesting pregnancy as part of her service, does the factory is obligated to keep on raping her until a pregnancy is confirmed?

It's like having a big plate full of dogshit, catshit, cowshit, horseshit and elephant shit, and getting rid of the cowshit.

It was established that the client isn't (always) the person getting raped, they're the person that hires the factory to kidnap and rape the target.

What do you expect when nowadays people go "reee you autist" at the first sign of work made with any dedication? Sad times we live in.

here it is
warosu.org/tg/thread/S14288873

If raping for pregnancy, management probably would send in a cleric to check fertility and kick the infertile to the curb, or make them fertile for a nice sum.

>sage in every field. Get the fuck off of Veeky Forums you fucking /b/tard

Men used to fight, once. A long time ago. People still cared.

>salty questfags still shitposting about this
Most quests were bad and nothing of value was really lost by moving them to their own board. I'll admit there was at least one going every now and then which was fun, but those were a drip in the ocean.

That doesn't change the original question:

If the client hires the factory to rape victim X, and victim X gets pregnant, then does the factory offers some kind of legal assistance so the professional rapist doesn't get involved in paternity disputes?

probably. Which means that they also need a team of lawyers.

>being nostalgic over fetish shitposting
neck yourself

Objectively better than the day before quests were banned sure. Though, probably not better than the days before The Great Purge of 2010, but who knows how much of that's become nostalgia goggles at this point.

nah.
That was pretty much the nail in the coffin for board attitude.