Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

How appropriate are belly dancers for Katapesh/Qadira/genie games?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit
PS: Outdated, playtest should be out next week but that's not a promise.

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71538/hells-rebels-literally-cant-even-edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to marry a drow!

Are axes really suitable for dwarves with their short reach?

>Sultanas and Raisins still lives
How was that not a bamboozle

I just wanted to playtest SoM tonight.

Personally I feel sorry for Taldor Ascendant, the guy seemed like he wanted to do a serious campaign.

Exceedingly

Not really. Now Halberds and other Polearms, those work well for dwarves. Go full Lawbringer.

what the fuck even happened with that

I want to know the connection between the Elves and the Nazis

He posted a game with Celestial Tournament-tier char-gen and a single paragraph of explanation on what you're doing and why you're doing it. He hardly advertised on here and nobody actually bothered to meme their characters.

Too little information for too high a level, and concerning an aspect of Golarion people don't really give a damn about.

Being a forgotten posting would be god awful.

As in, the connection people were making last thread?

Elves are constantly shown as haughty, seclusive assholes with vast cosmic power and extraordinary martial skill. Most people never run with that, but the Witcher and Elder Scrolls brought it to the ultimate conclusion that Elves, given time to develop and grow, will become expansionist empire-makers because *they* should be the ones in power and *they* are the ones with the right to this world.

They're basically 15th century Europe or Victorian-era Europe with Africa, only significantly more racist.

huh. With everyone decrying it as a bamboozle I just took that information for granted. I probably would have at least asked the guy what he was asking for.

All those... Stories, lost in time... Like tears in the rain.

I thought ES elves were cockholes because THEY WUZ ENERGY BEINGZ up until reality was created and they were forced to share a crappy little planet with humans?

Rabid superiority complex, near inbred sense of racial superiority, massive boner on a specific beauty ascetic, and are usually depicted being exceedingly fair skinned with golden hair

Plus, their tall and lithe forms just happen to look really good in the boss jackets and nazi uniform. Then again, its hard to look bad in Nazi uniform unless you're short and wide

Yeah, they were ubermenschen.

Allright, I know someone here has those pictures of the chocolate elves in nazi uniform.
Whichever one you you degenerates has them, you best start posting now

Look up Captive Market.

You're welcome.

I just got this one, but has you covered.

LoBaF character reviews and infighting when

Which one is that?

More Picasso reviews when

Nobody is particularly memeable to use as an anchor for shitposting. Someone who was looking into making something extremely that had potential realized they didn't actually have time to play, and the AP doesn't have enough innate hype to draw people in outside of the fact that Not!Arabian Nights is cool.

Okay guys, guy working on the UC Sphere Magus here.

I've hit a bit of a conundrum.

Now, I've stated previously that I plan on making option in the archetype for different play/fighting styles, among which is incorporating Eldritch Archer options into the character.

Now, because of this, I've hit a snag. I'm currently debating whether to make Thrown Weapons into their own thing, or to instead just leave it to Ranged combat anyway.

You guy's thoughts

We can meme anyone. How many characters are there right now?

13 applications so far

Puellanalysis actually said they would continue today

Thrown has a giant wad of bullshit to deal with, like how it can be used with TWF, and I think it might need quickdraw to be able to full attack too? it makes you be MAD, it's short ranged, you have to tote throwing weapons around, etc etc.

Rolled 2 (1d14)

Rolling for hot new forced meme.

>1. Hogoth Snowbeard
>2. Gamze bint-Samiri
>3. Tomasz Adamczyk
>4. Lamia & Samiya ibnat Karim al-Mahjura
>5. Hera
>6. Tarani Audra
>7. Mellisan
>8. Shanan al-Kelmarayn
>9. Rajima Al-Imayya
>10. Tatheyrus "Duster" Lientus
>11. Iuni al-Rajiyah
>12. Juin Iron-brand
>13. Otolvian Avarinedangol
>14. Sakara

Stat me /pfg/

Gotcha, just drop it in favor of Ranged.
Goodbye Path of the Bollide

I can't really think of anything other than the fact that she's a witch, meaning she's probably not cute at all and instead is a warty ugly horror wearing a glamour spell to cover it up.

How do you play a conjuration/summoning focused character without looking like a massive asshole.

>Composite rifles are no bueno in Puella
>Rifles have completely replaced bows and are thus treated as bows

>mfw we get a weaker ranged option with none of the benefits you get from guns

You don't. There are some good character concepts to be had but the bottom line is that it shits up the game.

By only summoning one thing at a time, and keeping stat cards on you at all times of your summons

it would be NICE if it could be supported, but it's a pain in the ass. Don't feel too bad about not focusing on it.

Bows might keep you from getting your character sheet taken away momentarily while your helpless rape is described to you because you could not kill the thing that's coming to come in you.

I can still dual-wield "pistols", so I'm satisfied.

Why not just use actual rifles then?

Witches are cute! Cute!

Actual rifles might still be weaker than weakened bow rifles.

Because those don't exist.

I am sorry /pfg/ I was wrong, it turns out that we can't meme just anyone.

:D

You are like a little baby
Watch this

I want to tickle Sakara's little snek feet!

Alright bitches, i'm getting close to being able to set up my game (setting up story-beats and trying to finalize rules/world) which will be weird-west style (No, I am not fucking rory-user)

I'm gonna lay out the house rules I have in my head.

Advanced guns with sane prices, reload as free by default, get dex to damage by default, are x3 crit rather than x4 - are martial weapons (some classes it would make sense to have access to revolvers by default, like rogues)

Thrown weapons use str to hit by default

Gunslingers get weapon training instead of gun training, have access to AWT

thinking allowing psionics, spheres, slingers of porphyra, thinking of disallowing initiators because then i'll just have 5 people using -SOLAR WIND-, might allow SoM, but i actually need to look at it.

Am also willing to work with players to home brew up shit

whaddya all think

>How appropriate are belly dancers for Katapesh/Qadira/genie games?

They're absolutely necessary!

are they cute snek feet?

I'm alright with the lack of hype surrounding LoBaF. I feel it'll net me a better chance to get in on application strength alone, rather than popularity. On top of that, I'd much prefer a relaxed approach to RP rather than an intense bid to crawl out from the shadows of /pfg/ favorites and old timers. I'll be real glad if I make it in. The only reason I'm interested in reviews is because I wanna know if there are any details I need to iron out in my application. That, and some healthy discussion.

>Snek
>Feet

Not sure I follow.

>because then i'll just have 5 people using -SOLAR WIND-,

>mfw I would've used Tempest Gale to be a trick shooter

But your children will struggle with prejudice and the Rovagug-induced madness of their mother. That's a cruel fate.

They're both really cute and have magical powers.

>Thrown weapons use strength to hit by default
HAHAHAHAHA. IT'S TIME.

its more about the over-all lack of ranged shit that's possible in PoW

Slow the fuck down there tanto jamming your fucking tomahawks into skulls

I want to marry a cute witch!

Hey, I'd go for that. What level are you thinking of, and what's your stance on templates being used by PCs?

I want to bury my face in a cute witch's massive chest!

I get the feeling applying for Puella was a mistake.

I'll skin you alive for touching my wife!

>he's going to allow thrown weapon characters without forcing them to spend like 14k on an item for them to function

a b s o l u t e m a d m a n

Why is that, user? I feel pretty good about it.

But, user! Why?

Witches are ugly and mean, should be burned! BURNED!

Feet are LEWD and should be properly covered in public!

There's a reason level 3 is popular, its just a good starting point

Templates? You mean those things for monsters? Generally hard no as they're usually a flat power increase.

>have 5 people using -SOLAR WIND-
Except that Elemental Flux, Silver Crane, Sleeping Goddess, Steel Serpent, and Tempest Gale are a thing too? Riven Hourglass, Shattered Mirror and Veiled Moon can also be used to provide utility maneuvers.
You could just allow some extra free discipline trades so people can get at least 3-4 different disciplines that work with ranged weapons.

For all of you people who were considering joining Hell's Rebels, applications close in three days. If you want to get in, be sure to get something in by then. Sheets aren't a big concern, I'm more interested in the general role that you wish to take in the party and your character's design.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71538/hells-rebels-literally-cant-even-edition

The DM just seems to be pretty restrictive about the setting and characters.

So we've got two anons working on wild-west style settings, thank god. What do we know are the differences between them?

Off the top of my head...

>Blood Mountain is a forever WIP
>This one isn't.

Because he said no compound rifles?

You dare violate the sacred bond of our marriage, and now I will make grimoires from your skin!

jokes on you this has been WiP for like 6 months. I've just kept it mostly quiet after my progress slowed down tremendously and decided 'fuckit i have most the bits lets just run a game in it and see what happens'

Not that user, but a couple reasons stand out in particular to me

The biggest one is that the GM is abrasive, which means if arguments crop up (and they will. No game gets by without some kind of debate) everybody is going to feel stressed or like they're stepping on eggshells to avoid the GM's wrath.

the second one is that the entire theme of the game appears to be rape. which is... well. It's not good.

I want to be a male Witch!

nngh

I'll consider it but I'm just not super hype on PoW in a more ranged focused setting.

I guess if someone makes something that i feel really just doesn't fit I can always not accept them

Gonna second that the GM comes off as a twat in the Discord at times.

Flat power increases in exchange for being a lower level than everyone else, but yeah, I get it.

I've actually got a really neat character concept for a gunsmoke mystic, so I'm hoping people can change your mind on the "no initiators" thing.

But it was your wife who allowed me into your marriage bed, and it was she who threw open her blouse to allow me succor with her tits!

isn't that just a warlock

they might be able to, I'm more open to initiators that fit in I guess. As long as its all the right style i care less.

A what now?

What are the best witch archetypes?

Neat! I'm excited to hear how your game goes. I'm iffy on the topic of Firearms for Blood Mountain- on the one hand, it wouldn't be the Wild West without guns, on the other hand, I also want to encourage usage of melee combat, and mixing it up, because those prove more interesting to me than either using guns and guns alone or not using guns at all.

I myself am probably gonna go into more intensive homebrew, and a LOT more into worldbuilding, but I don't mind sharing notes.

Off the top of my head? Winter Witch is one, and... there aren't any others.

Can I be your wisecracking bloodrager sidekick?

hmm...

She probably needed new grimoires. That's just her favorite way to ask. Now please, quit struggling. It's embarrassing.

Please allow guns so I can roll a pistolero.

White-haired Witch. Prehensile hair.

I want to eat Bon-bon's candies!

NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

She will turn you into a mindless mutant monstrosity and use the children as food because she has already invested loads of poison in transforming you and children would just cost extra.

Drow are for slaughtering in the name of Kurgess, not marrying.

You were never in charge. You fell for her trap, and now you shall die.
Give Pharasma my regards, won't you?

> game that has acting out sadism as a theme

I've no idea what could go wrong.

>in the name of Kurgess

He... He wants me to... Piledrive her?

OH YEAH

rip scarred witch doctor