Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Do you like scythes? Do your characters ever use scythes? Have you ever done the cheesy thing with the Urgathoa scythe fighting style and the PoW Zenith strike?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit
PS: Outdated, playtest should be out next week but that's not a promise.

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4756375/chargen-rules/?pageforid=4790125#post-4790125
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>just failed my will save AGAIN

End me

Are there any 1pp classes/archetypes that can effectively use shields? What about Avowed?

your rolls are legendary

Hooooly shit, a keen scythe-wielding Stalker with the crit threat range expanding art would be fucking murderous.

>no trip
It's a bamboozle!

I need to use this as character art eventually.

Wow, holy shit, you're right. That's actually kind of an amazing basis for a concept; it's one of the incredibly few x4 crit martial weapons.

Scythes are pretty edgy, though.

Especially if they're also sniper rifles.

What ways are there to get keen on a weapon in early levels? Enhancement Sphere?

Plus Urgathoa is an awesome deity; just think of all gross, hedonistic shit you could get up to.

Swashbuckler weapon training kicks in at level 5, if you can stand to go swashbuckler.

But... there's so little leverage on the swings with those!?!?! What are those supposed to do?

You shut your face, scythes are cooooool

So, guys, tell me if this idea is dumb or not

>Ulfen skald girl goes south with wanderlust
>Has her life saved by a Varisian noble
>She falls in love with him, he falls in love with her
>Her burning desire for him manifests as a Lust Phantom (making her a Fractured Mind Spiritualist)
>Unfortunately, they can't get married because the noble's parents will only let him marry another noblewoman
>It becomes the Skald/Spiritualist's goal to become a noblewoman
>Through adventure!

Is this a bad idea or is it a good idea?

Kinda misses the point of going Stalker though, unless there's a way for other classes to poach that Art.

Elbow drops.

You use your entire body.

Alternatively, stick your arms out and spin.

Be the dwarven beyblade you were always meant to be.

Put your arms up and run really fast into them?

What are the most shitty, culturally regressive places allowed in PLD? Obviously at the high end there's rifles and tricorns and shit, apparently, but what's at the low end?

Swashbuckler doesn't get improved critical, they gain the benefits of it when wielding appropriate weapons. Same thing with weapon finesse, meaning that they're not even good for the dip.

My man

I look for fun ways to use scythes in game when 3pp is on the table.

Dude.

You've got savage sand people in the south
Violent rape trolls in the north
And rape fae in the east.

Take your pick of where's fucked up

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4756375/chargen-rules/?pageforid=4790125#post-4790125

It's nothing I haven't said before

But the trolls and fae aren't human. Do they have corresponding shitty humans to fuck and/or eat, or is it more Gothic fucks?

What's the best Order for a Daring Champion Cavalier?

>rape fae
>tfw you'll never be forced to marry a qt fae and give her lots of children.

The DM is encouraging world building in your app I think, so take advantage of it. I like a decent amount of the apps up but very few of those seem to be taking advantage of the freedom you have on your character here, everyone seems more concerned about meeting the requirements than working with the options.

Okay, say I'm playing a Synergist Witch.
What would be the best familiar to take to get the most out of my Synergist abilities?

FIRST FOR SOM PLAYTEST NEVER

One that synergises well.

What I ran into is that between meeting the requirements and giving a good idea of your character, if you try to add lots of new setting on top of that, your app becomes a mile long.

Reminder that there are only about 14 apps actually completed for Legacy of Blood and Flame: You have about a one-in-three chance to get in if you're in the next five to apply!

SECOND FOR POW ERRATA NEVER

Gamze is just adorable.

I want to eat her bread!

Is she going to get a motorcycle?

>wanting that

Where is your conviction?

>The Eberron game allows me to build Medieval Doomguy

What will Fey Foundling entail for PLD, since the Fey are rapist monsters and shit?

My conviction is having lots of little ones running around calling me daddy, and an externally adorable wife who's always ready to make the boom-booms.

Uh... This, I guess.

When is this and why is Ruby so adorable?

>Fey Foundling

Someone to be killed off before they inevitably turn against the party because Titania is sort of a prick.

>My conviction is having lots of little ones running around calling me daddy, and an externally adorable wife who's always ready to make the boom-booms.

Too late, already making that!

Would a Sacred Servant of Iono even make sense?

Volume 3, Episode... 2, I think?

Your conviction is misplaced, then.

>gets raped on a daily basis by fae to produce more half breeds for half breed army

Yo guy, what should we know in regards to enemy types to be expected for favored enemy shit?

dude thats metagaming dont you know

>mfw you tried to act cool in a tense scene and it just falls brutally flat

Gee, it's a world populated by fae, mutated monsters and humans, and dick ass nobles.

I FUCKING WONDER.

Half breeds do not exist in PLD, a Nightwalker banging a Fae produces a Fae.

I've asked.

Titania doesn't have the Evil domain though

Titania : Plant, Charm, Madness, Knowledge, Chaos, Trickery. Weapon : Daggers and Poison

Story?

That should have been "eternally adorable" not external. Sorry. My bad.

I hope you're foreshadowing green text later tonight.

Where can I find a pdf of CotCT Anniversary Edition?

Pls help.

N-No!

>Titania doesn't have the Evil domain though

Calistria is a total bitch and she doesn't have Evil either.

The trove, my man. In the OP.

You can't just shop Ennel's face on everything!

OP pastebin, trove 1 should have it.

All I can promise is that the stock mooks are going to be humans and humanoid undead. I plan to run the gamut of "boss" types.

Though I suppose most monsters would be typed as Aberrations?

I am!

externally adorable totally made sense, though. She's a twisted bitch on the inside, but I bet she's mad cute.

Twisted bitch implies they know what they're doing is wrong, but they love it anyway.

The Fae just don't *get* people. Plucking your life is like plucking a flower to them, it's just a "thing."

I didn't think of it like that. Hell yeah, it's perfect either way.

>want to make a good Brootal Slayer
>half-giant is the best at it
>everyone makes half-giants
Help me.

Are there paladins? Which of the True Gods are touching them?

Go for the next best!

Human!

Might I suggest a half-orc instead? that way you can grab that one racial trait that lets them affect incorporeal targets with mundane gear, have darkvision, and I'm sure you can find a lot of good art for half-orcs. More than half-giants.

By a dreige!

+2 Strength, +2 Wisdom, -2 Dexterity, POWERFUL BUILD!

Making someone a paladin is relatively trivial for the gods, and doable for their emissaries as well

All of them.
All of the true gods are touching them in every orifice.

I want to boni that oni!

Okay, was watching TBFP Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, and decided to say, why not?

Here's a shitty wondrous item:

Blast Scabbard

This scabbard is designed to fit Katanas and other curved swords with a similar style. There is a trigger and a flintlock gun chamber on the scabbard.

If a katana (or a similar sword) is sheathed in this scabbard, you may choose to activate the Blast Scabbard as part of drawing that weapon. If you do so, you can make an attack with that weapon at your highest BaB, adding an extra 2d6 damage to that attack. After you use this attack, you must reload the Blast Scabbard (it is treated as a two-handed firearm for this purpose). Regardless of any other ability, you can only use the Blast Scabbard once per round.

A Blast Scabbard can have an enhancement bonus, and you add an extra 1d6+1 damage to the attack you can make as activating the Blast Scabbard for each point of the enhancement bonus. Additionally, a Blast Scabbard with an enhancement bonus gains a number of extra uses equal to its enhancement bonus. A Blast Scabbard can be enchanted as a Combat Scabbard can be.

Pricing: as an Amulet of Mighty Fists

I'm sure I can finagle a ruling for using the Blast Scabbard. It's a shitty idea but I like Iajutsu and Jetstream Sam is a COOL DUDE

Witchwolf Skinwalker also works.

Half-orcs can actually also get powerful build.

Don't listen to these schmucks, be an Oggr!

But I don't want to be ugly...

Neat. Iono seemed like the obvious candidate, but do Roma and Shep get down with the holy champion set too?

What's this from oni-san?
Witchwolf don't get a Str bonus.
Dreige are just as boring.
Unless I'm reading this wrong that trait replaces a bonus feat that they don't have.

Not as much, Roma is busy making Moonsilver, Shepherd does most of her work through emissaries ghost rider style

>What's this from oni-san?
Bloodforge 1. Gets even better when you combine it with Pic Related, which you can find in the savage races monster class book (the one with gnolls and ogres)

...Oh. I must've misread. Oops!

C-Can I bone a goddess?

>52249429
Fuckin lolicon.

>Unless I'm reading this wrong that trait replaces a bonus feat that they don't have.
Yeah, it's really, really weird. Theoretically, the only way to take it is through that one racial trait that gives you endurance for free, which you then swap out for the incorporeal-affecting stuff.

Fuck meant Phoneposting is suffering

Shepherd sounds like the low key Best Girl here, not gonna lie

What are some good traits for a headstrong, hedonistic but morally upstanding paladin? I feel like I'm forgetting something really juicy.

Charming.

Titania would be happy to bone you

She's the one who waits for you at the end of your journey.

I love sympathetic/good death gods

>Titania would be happy to bone you

What does Titania look like?

Does she like handholding?

She looks like whatever she wants to. She's the trickster and the mother of fae

He means bone like this.

>Titania, the Many Faced Demoness, is the ruler of the dark forests of the land, parceling her strength between many avatars. She copulates with beasts, taking part of their form to rule with and she delights in giving barbed gifts.

She'll look like whatever you want and hold your hand! Just don't be surprised to find out you have super AIDS down the road.

Probably worth it.

Good thing that Nightwalkers are typically immune to disease. After a certain point of corruption, not even bacteria can survive inside you

>inb4 it's a virus not a bacteria

Well, damn. Having just written a character about based around Dead Iono, now I kind of wish I'd done the Shepherd.

How well did that mesh with the rest of the stuff, tone-wise?

I see you too are a skeleton of taste.

Life always finds a way.

And that includes Giga-Syphilis