What would be this persons story?

I want to know what this persons story would be. Any thoughts or ideas?

He's a fop who got robbed and shot by bandits. Now he's suffering from internal bleeding off the road in the God's Large Intestine region because he's a fucking moron who travels alone with thin armor.

>Three arrows in the back
>Armor seems a bit light
>Coughing blood
>No evident assistance in the background.

So far I'd say he's fuckin' dead.

>Here lies Ethelred. He never scored.

Yes, but how did he get to that point?

Most likely a common soldier, force got ambushed, I'd say he just made it to the nearest town. He almost died, but he had to hold on. He doesn't know why. I'm not sure if he can survive, however.

"The Legend of the dying hero story", followed by "On the verge of revival.

This got me to look up these songs. Now I'm glad I did.

With a bow, I'd imagine.

I'm inclined to interpret the picture as something similar to this, too. It looks like he was once part of a group, but either they got killed off or he got separated from them. Then whatever force they were fighting or running from picked him off as an easy target.

Who are these songs by?

Kek.

Hironobu Kageyama

He's the son of a nobleman by the gold on his underclothes. He always hated the politics of the royal court, so one day he decided to swap his expensive robes with the light armor of some scoundrel and go adventuring. This scene is his first major trial. The sect that guards the portal behind him are unconvinced of his resolve. After much arguing he tries to bolt for the portal. They shoot him as he runs. As the boy crumples he hears the sect leader call out saying that the arrows are barbed, that the boy will die here if he leaves them in or tries to pull them out, but that the sect will heal him and permit him to pass if he has the resolve to push each through. He must be prepared to face far worse beyond the veil.

>The King of Queers would be travelling with his Royal Drag today.
>There was to be a procession--the Festival of Faggots--on the morrow.
>During the procession, the King himself would brandish the sacred sword Phallustone, an object of unworldly gayness.
>And of immeasurable worth to the Court of Dicks.
>A handsome young man named Oldric set out to steal Phallustone, for he wished to make a quick fortune by ransoming it to King Anarectus.
>A fortune that would serve to cover the costs of treatment for his dying wife and 3 beautiful children.
>And so the procession took place and when King Anarectus fully erected Phallustone, Oldric spewed forth from the gathered crowd.
>In a daring action, he seized Phallustone from the King's' hands and made off like the bandit he was into the city's woods--the Gheywoods.
>And he was almost ambushed by the Royal Drag, but he escaped and brought the sword back to his home and then randsomed it for the money he needed to cover his wife and children's cures.
>Odric and his wife live happily ever after, and his children grew up to be smart, attractive heterosexuals that married well.
>Every now and again Odric still thinks about his daring brush with the gayfolk.
>About snatching Phallustone from King Anarectus.
>About escaping into Gheywoods.
>And about how he swapped clothes with some faggot in the woods then shot him in the back with his bow and arrows 3 times to make it look like he died so that the Royal Drag would find him and think Phallustone gone.

Thats awesome

Sure. So, first, look at the scene:

>Some Shit behind him to the left. Cavern, possibly? Weird clouds? Mad Max Set piece? The world may never now
>At riverbank. What looks like foliage directly behind him. No immediate pursuers.
>Shallow cut along the front of his chest, cheek, possibly a deeper injury on his gauntlet about where the thumb is, but that might just be blood that got on him. Front, so he wasn't running when he got it.
>Three fucking arrows in his back. He hasn't collapsed, so probably not paralyzed. Clothes look light but he's definitely got some sort of armor on those pauldrons. Definitely took those while running.
>Probably a noble? Sack on waist might be a messenger pouch of some sort.

My guess: Some sort of messenger or scout. Either a noble son or part of a rich noble's retinue. His group was ambushed and largely slaughtered, he likely killed one of them on his way out. The enemy wasn't shooting until his side began routing. He took the hits, but they weren't enough to immediately kill him and he shook his pursuers. He's stopped at a riverbank to recuperate, plan his next course of action, and figure out how bad those woundsd are.

Arrows seem to be embedded about the same distance into him. Depending on size that could be significant, or they could mostly be stuck in his clothing/armor and this is him just catching his breath.

He look to be inside of a gaint monster or about to be eaten anyway. See the fleshy red color above him?

Got jewed by a pack of Jews

Its clearly the arrows that are the problem.

He's a minor lord who lost a conflict with another minor lord.

Now his men are defeated and he is dying from his wounds while trying to run, all while realising how much he had failed.

I never did trust bowing. How can I see what's in front of me if my head's staring down?