tga.community/forums/topic/217-the-rumour-thread/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zj23pMdQBZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Caw.
Pls end thread.

I wish there were more synergy options between stormcast and other Order forces

>Deep, throaty growl, bubbling up from its bestial throat like an enraged jungle cat or cornered wolf
>suddenly, it opens its beak
>*SQUAK SQUAK! CAWWWWW! SQUAK!*

is it worth buying old dwarf models? Can they be used in AoS? Is it even worth it? I mean you get a ton of dwarf warriors for like 35. That is a way better deal than most of the things rebranded as AoS it seems

Yes, yes, yes.

>they replaced even usual animals by trademarks
RIP horses and doggos.
>is it worth buying old dwarf models?
Depends on you.
>Can they be used in AoS?
Yes.
>Is it even worth it?
As I said it depends from you. Technically they are legacy army, so there is no evediences that they will be supported in future.

>I wish there were more synergy options between stormcast and other Order forces
Yeah. I soo want to add few sky dwarfs to my stormcast.

A few stormcast heroes with mortal warriors (devoted to sigmar) fighting along side them would have a really fun theme for an army

It will be kind of stupid, IMO

what makes you say that? Stormcast still retain their personalities and memories from their prior mortal lives, and while I haven't read too much about Stormcast lore since I don't play them, it doesn't seem too far fetched that a chamber might enlist the help of mortals devoted to the cause of Sigmar.

It's canonical. Devoted of Sigmar fought side by side in Balance of Power.

Why would they joined to mortals instead of their Warhost? The battle where SCE fights is not place for mortals

Which is funny because they fight mortals, and lose as much as they win.

>lose
You mean Irojaws and Archaon and his varanguard?

Ghouls and Bloodreavers.

In lore don't they lose sometimes against chaos mortals?

Ironjaws and various Orruks are all mortals.

So's shit like the Bloodbound and Tzaangors and stuff.

Which armies do Bonesplitterz win against?

>Ghouls and Bloodreavers.
Both of them stronger than average humans
>Ironjaws and various Orruks are all mortals.
It's upgraded Orruks, like Stormcasts.

Ironjaws are stll mortal though, you kill one and they stay dead.

>Both of them stronger than average humans

No, Ghouls are just cannibal degenerate humans. Bloodreavers are normal humans. Not stronger in anyway.

Both groups are mortals. You are wrong.

>Ironjaws are stll mortal though
Yeah, I've talked about sigmarite's mortals.
>No, Ghouls are just cannibal degenerate humans.
Still monster infantry since WHFB.
>Bloodreavers are normal humans.
They are stronger in the same way as marauders from Norsca was stronger than average Old World human soldier

>monster infantry
They aren't in AoS.

So if they aren't exactly as strong as a random soldier, they're supersoldier immortals?

They might be stronger, but they're still regular dudes.

>Still monster infantry since WHFB.

Normal mortal humans that happen to eat other humans. Still mortal, not stronger than normal humans, still can beat Stormcast.

>They are stronger in the same way as marauders from Norsca was stronger than average Old World human soldier

No, there is no Norsca in Mortal Realms. The Blood Reavers are recruited from normak peoples that Bloodbound conquer. They are totally normal human and not stronger in any way. They come from the same human stock as the humans in the mortal realms sometimes the same tribes and people. But the most important part, human, mortal, can beat Stormcast.

Everything except halflings and skavenslaves are better than your average mortal human, it has been like this forever, what the fuck is your point?

Get fucked faggot, it's literally canon

They are still larger and stronger.
>So if they aren't exactly as strong as a random soldier, they're supersoldier immortals?
Isn't that definition of "supersolier'?
>Normal mortal humans that happen to eat other humans.
Well nope, they are Brets, so they are thousands years old undead
>No, there is no Norsca in Mortal Realms.
It was just analogy. Bloodreavers are much larger than usual humans.
>human, mortal, can beat Stormcast.
Except they cannot

Guys, guys. It's that inbred autist again, just ignore him, please. We don't want him to get 100 comments in a thread again, don't we? If he wants stormcasts to be this uber-powerful let him be to his powerfantasy.

>Well nope, they are Brets, so they are thousands years old undead

Wrong. They are not Brets. They are insane mortals from the Mortal Realms.

>It was just analogy. Bloodreavers are much larger than usual humans.

They are not larger. They are usual humans.

>Except they cannot

Except they can and have.

>They are still larger and stronger.

More like smaller and weaker because they don't get enough food.

Wasn't he banned last time? Looks he is ban evading.

The results of yesterday's poll.
A bit of a surprise to me, to be honest! I expected the new guys to score well, but certainly not to soundly defeat both of the old factions. Guess the steampunk aesthetic is really appealing to people. I'm also curious just what people were thinking when casting their vote for the CD, were they voting for GW's original Mesopotamian baddies or FW's cheap fake? Whoever voted for Fyreslayers, you deserve a piece of Ur-Gold for dedication.

>are better than your average mortal human,
But not in Human-WoC ratio
>it's literally canon
>A few stormcast heroes with mortal warriors
>If he wants stormcasts to be this uber-powerful let him be to his powerfantasy.
It's not my power fantasy, it's Age of Sigmar.
Looks like new seraphon release pretty soon.
So, where is that faggot who spammed that old armies who get their battletomes in safety
>They are not larger.
They are. Look at their models
>Wrong. They are not Brets.
Prove it.
>Except they can and have.
That's why they were so easily rekted from mortal realms in Age of Chaos.
>Guess the steampunk aesthetic is really appealing to people.
Nah, probably people waits for Squats for decades.

What happens when two quicksilver potions interact?

I dont like these new models

GW is obviously trying to curb recasting, but to the detriment of the hobbyist.

These new models are so big, spindly, and complex that they are not fun to assemble or paint anymore.

I know people have been saying this already but please don't respond to the slav shitposter. He's identified by his poor english, shitting on other people's fluff, insisting Stormcasts can't be beaten by mortals, saying all older factions are going to be squatted and that only retards play them and finally by going on and on about how AoS is about 'supersoldiers' fighting each other. We all know he's wrong, don't give the (you)s and reactions he craves. Don't feed the troll guys.

Okay
You won't be missed.

>, saying all older factions are going to be squatted
Meanwhile -> >AoS is about 'supersoldiers' fighting each other.
Name one non-supersoldiers new faction,

have fun spending 4 hours assembling a single model and another 40 painting it

Noted. Will spot him next time.

Stop replying to the troll who's been shitting the place up lately

Just ignore

Not everyone is handicapped like you user.

>saying all older factions are going to be squatted and that only retards play them
Bice denial fag, but look few posts above

It turns into a quickersilverer potion.

How long are bans anyways? I honestly never heard how the ban system in Veeky Forums worked.

It varies depending on offence. Anywhere between a day to forever

>But the most important part, human, mortal, can beat Stormcast.
In large numbers even IG could beat someone.

That's what I buy the minis for in the first place, retard.

This fucker was probably banned for a day, but he's clearly incapable of learning the lesson, he seems to have genuine issues.

I was banned for feodra's jokes, not for game's discussion
And I was right. Old armies are not worth to investing

Just to get conversation back to the game, I'm trying to figure out how to muh guy-ify Sylvaneth. I'm currently thinking of an isolated glade that's been cut off from the spirit song in some realm for a long time and just recently found the main tree people force again, but I need ideas.

Maybe scorched trees from the realm of fire?

There are metallic Sylvaneth in Chamon. If you like to paint in metal colors you could go ahead.

Isn't that the point?

guys I am a poorfag and I never liked the miniature cases they sell so I decided to go with the magnets option. I will glue some magnets at the bottom of mini bases and put them in a metal box to transport around to the store and back home.

question is anyone uses this method here? what size magnets should I get for an army mostly of dryads and a few big treelords models? 6x4 mm?

While that sounds cool, I don't think I want my trees to be metal. If I wanted mostly metallic guys, I'd go for Stormcast or something.

Also I suck at working with metallic paints.

>Maybe scorched trees from the realm of fire?
Guess it's pretty obvious concept.
Withering trees from realm of death.
Corrupted by Chaos (or just grove who lost connection with their realm) grove like Val'Sharah-Emerald Nightmare could look kind of interesting above usual Great FOur colour schemes

>Fyreslayers are worse than Chaos Dwarfs
Jesus fuck, GW. Turn them into Magma Golems instead.

>Wrong. They are not Brets
Dude their fluff strates clearly, they are brets

Now that I like. Gonna have to look into it and make some test models, thanks!

Chaos Dwarfs are awesome.

>least popular army in AoS
What went wrong?

gay-design

Point cost was fucked, way more balanced with new ones now though.

You may make them not clear "corrupted by Chaos".
SInce we knew that Slaanesh imprisoned in some kind of null-zone, so most likely the other places with the same effect could exist.

Holy shit, why I cannot stop laughing?

Give them fucking pants.

>could have had an army of deep tunnel blacksmiths
>make an army of musclegay speedo fans

No idea.

No chaos midgets are for special snow flake edgy neckbeards. The whole army screams “look at me guys!“

It becomes even more ludicrous when you keep in mind that this was a promotional image that GW put on their website to help sell the miniatures.

no starter box

>this was a promotional image that GW put on their website to help sell the miniatures.
youtube.com/watch?v=zj23pMdQBZ8

>muh dwarfs

Might tone down the chaos corruption and make them look withered in general. Maybe they got cut of nearly entirely form the rest of the race and went bonkers.

I really like the near-black base color and red highlights. Just gotta try to keep in non-edgelord.

duardins*

>gay-design
I can assure you - it is not...

*duardin

plz respond

Chaos dwarfs are always edgelord

>being poor
>playing warhammer
Why do people do this

>being poor
>not killing himself
Seriously...

/tg is getting shitty each day

Get a job so you can afford your hobby

>user asks a question
>replies kys

this general is getting worse each day

Not him but
>you can afford your hobby
>only GW approved products counting as a hobby
He kind of right

6x4mm will be overkill for your dryads IMO, something like a 5x2mm magnet will give you more than enough to hold a single dryad to a metal surface.

thanks user

Hey patrick.

If i were poor i would not start collecting overpriced plastic minis in the first place

>nobody has ever lost their job after getting into a hobby they love

what size is good for kurnoths and treelords you think?

Just out of curiosity, does Thannak, an 1d4chaner ring a bell amongst the veteran users? He seems pretty hellbent on maintaining the shittiest parts of the 1d4chan article for AoS, saying its important.

Who gives a fuck? Have a goddamn war with him on 1d4 over meme articles.

Fyreslayers

>Fyreslayers
Empowering themselves with Ur-Gold what allowis them to fight naked everywhere, basically reversed version of WoW IronDwarves

Three days until Adepticon.
Pls show elves!

>Pls show elves!