Matt ward is god

i want suck matt ward's dick

>t. Ward

The jews have him now.

You gotta work on contortions.

I want him to suck start a shotgun.

Dan the bobbies Matt

I thought Ward was redeemed slightly?

I thought Cruddace and Goto were the only ones left spewing pure shit.

>Ward returns
>Robot Girlyman becomes the new emperor
Woah. Really fires up those neurons.

Ward was forgiven after fixing the Necrons.

t. ultrasmurffag
>ward appears again
>40k gets gorillaman back but immediately goes full AoS
>implying this isn't his doing
>implying this isn't gonna be a codex: Grey Knight tier fuck up once again
OP plz.

Which one would Ward choose then?

The Elf of course, are you blind?

Multi-track drif-
>no
Damnit

When will he fix Nids?

Lord Commander actually.

It was his former position and there are still high lords.

Imperium confirmed for bright future. Since the end has Gullyboy spamming new units and literally unfucking the Imperium. Shits gonna get real fast.

Feel bad for Chaos, they aren't even gonna get a chance to win before they get SIGMARED by Guilliman and all the other human and xenos gods and overpowered entities and factions that will spawn out of GW's now unleashed and fully austismoed design studio.

>Codex: Emperor by 2020?

When they become intelligent and start making actual metallic body armor and vehicles for their tyranids to ride in (and use 12 galaxy's worth of accumulated knowledge to create all sorts of OP weaponry and tech).

After they align with the Imperium's new xenos and friends coalition that is busy invading alll the warp and fighting some of the old ones too. Maybe they'll even vomit out some of the shit they ate like planets or artifacts as a "peace offering".

Like pic related:

Belisarus Cawl is the MVP of the Imperium though.

>Saved Guilliman since apparently they were bros back in the day
>managed to get the pylons to work ableit with dirty xenos intervention.

Although technically, Yvraine did kill a Primarch now.

>the dwarf enjoys generals
>the elf is into urethral sounding
Only one choice left, I don't care what that one guy said

Except the Gathering Storm was the best thing GW's put out in close to a decade. Ward heralded the age of shitty retcons and terrible stories. Perhaps he will herald in the age of redemption for 40k.

This is destiny - to bounce forever between Chaos fanboys and Space Marine fanboys, to watch them become OP Mary-Sues in turn, forever and ever.
Either that, or this website's just degenerated to shit over the years, at pace with GW itself. Even chances.

God I'm so glad all the bleak, black comedy of 40k is getting ground into the dirt finally. The setting was entirely to dark, and frankly, I had no idea who I was supposed to be rooting for. It was all so COMPLICATED, and the beau- er, powerful and strong space marines were just too ambiguous. I mean, this is a game with giant robots that have churches in their feet. It's a very serious setting that isn't taking the piss out of both si

No, you know what? Fuck it. Sarcasm is too subtle for you cunts. The American fucking audience is asinine and I am fucking done with you fucks. NO ONE was the good guys in 40k. Not the Space Marines, not the Guard, not the Eldar, fucking no one. Everyone was a complete ass, everyone was doomed, and that was the god damn point. You know that bit at the end of Life of Brian where they sing 'Always Look on the Bright Side of Life' while crucified? That was 40k. Everyone up there still fucking died, slowly, with no dignity, and in immense pain. But no, everything has to be one fucking way for you insipid chucklefucks. No good and bad things, just bad things and good things, because you can't wrap your tiny, fat-smothered little brains around the fucking concept of bad people doing good things for neutral reasons, or any combination of those adjectives, because you've all just started college and read and discarded Nietzsche out of hand because of fucking course you have.

Hell, you probably think that means I think that solipsistic cunt was right. God. Fuck you people.

Man... And I just went to the grocery store and spent money on salt too.

You're damn right I'm salty.

>NO ONE was the good guys in 40k. Not the Space Marines, not the Guard
Ayo, das heresy

That's what I said, yes.

Ackshually it'd probably be closer to apostasy

Added to my stuff!

Please this.. nids need something, anything will do. Maybe a Matt Ward codex wouldnt be the worst thing to happen to the Dino bugs

>not saying "Matt's Mammoth Mound of Man Meat"
One job, famalam

>I want to suck Matt Ward's dick
So does Matt Ward

pic related: Ward's response to PETA

As far as I'm concerned, he's earned a clean slate.

i already sucked it clean OP. its shaped like a flame template, but backwards