twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related

Also good lord the things I would do to Himawari

"A happy ending is a beginning of another story full of promise."
- Quote taken out of my ass, 2017.

>"And then what happened?"

>Flat Hinata

"How disgusting..."

Defeating the bad guy alone isn't enough. Satisfying conclusion to a character's arc is where it's at (this can mean improving as a person but also dying a heroic or deserved death). If everybody's still struggling with their personal issues, or worse, have regressed, then it's only a happy ending in appearance.

Everything coming together to make my clan stronger, obviously.
>imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

I am so fucking tired of the "kids are an clone of one of the parents" thing.

Post your mind-numbing inane bullshit else where and headbutt the pavement until death takes you

I don't know. Everyone says I look just like my dad.

Everyone becomes Gods and engage in eternal debauchery and happiness forever.

And I don't look anything like mine apart from his smile. Don't mean i look like the spotting image of my mother. It's a general mix. Not straight up copy.

>And I don't look anything like mine

lol this salty narusaku

Right? It's like someone's upset that a "background" character legitimately won the entire series.

>2/8

I really like it when it reversed (son looks like mum, daughter looks like dad)

All this stuff is a wonderful insight into how conspiracy theories start and flourish in real life. We know it isn't actually correct, because the writer didn't intend it, but it's got so much supporting 'evidence' that it almost certainly seems intentional. It's like the Indoctrination Theory for the end of Mass Effect 3.

They get to live.

One where my kid isn't such a little shit, my god is Boruto awful.

too bad naurto was a shit show for weebs with shit taste

I don't disagree with you but HnK, while great fun, is great precisely because it's super fucking cheesy and cornball and weeb and it's not the least bit self aware

user who posted the Eugenics here, I agree wholeheartedly.
But the madness it spawned is in a class by itself.

This. It'd be a pretty funny gag if Naruto had a daughter that looked just like his whole "sexy jutsu" prank.

I have no fucking clue what that acronym means

no its not. It's inane bullshit that I ignore with less than the briefest flicker of a glance and put on the shelf labelled "shit that's awful".

>inb4 you have shit tastes and don't know what you're saying

I know shitty weeb shit when I see it because its always being shoveled into my fucking face 30% of the time on this board.

>I have no fucking clue what that acronym means

And yet you post it like you have a fucking clue.

>Hinata declined
>Desires better alliance
I've never watched or read Naurto but this was good kek

Because I don't care.

>acronyms
do you honestly expect me to memorize every fucking acronym that has nothing to do with the military, politics and sport organizations?

You're the sort of guy that gets mad at smug anime girls

smug anime is shit tier and you only hurt yourself by posting it

As the forever GM of my group I tent do go full balls to the wall difficult and give my players no quarter as they deserve none for not letting me be a PC. Happy ending in my campaigns fall under one of the main characters that they started with survives. The kicker is that they enjoy the difficulty, not to dissimilar to dark souls players and the like.

>Says while using anime reaction images.

No, user, but you did give away that you actually don't know anything about anime, but namedropped Naruto for meme value.
Here is a hint: HnK was one of the biggest animes to drop in the last 10 years.

>anime
you mean cartoons dipshit. Its an american cartoon.

>name drop
its openly being talked about as a fan fiction eugenics. Naruto was retarded when I was a freshmen in middle school 13 years ago and nothing has changed.

When I hear people talking about really shitty asian cartoons with fervor I just get reminded of smelly 235 pound teenagers with social anxiety that are loud and obnoxious.

and again
>I don't fucking care, you guys just don't stop throwing weeb shit around on a board about board games. I literally can not and do not get angry about it, just more aware that it's stupid.

Looks like anime to me.

stab yourself

You already posted it OP

So I guess I'll use this

>you mean cartoons dipshit. Its an american cartoon.
Not that guy, but anime is just the japanese word for animation. All cartoons are technically anime. In the west we sometimes use the word to differentiate between cartoons that originated from Japan, but there is no special distinction.

It's like the words fruit and vegetable. A vegetable is any edible plant material, hence all fruits are vegetables. But fruit is more specific so we use fruit and vegetable in common parlance to differentiate between things like apples and carrots.

Edgy.

>mfw

>edgy

HnK is Hokuto no Ken, weeb for Fist of the North Star

you're the solution to a problem that was over looked by the weebs

dying on the battlefield surrounded by one's enemies.

>what's your idea of a happy ending?

If I knew the answer to that question I wouldn't be here, now would I?

Heroic, memorable and/or meaningful death.

Oh my God I nearly spat all over my monitor

The best good ending is an ending that concludes the story, but doesnt end with a "the entire plot ends here" thing but rather ends with giving legitimate hope.
Especialy if characters do literaly everything wrong.

The /a/ screencap threads when that happened are a pretty good example of a happy ending.

Out Medias Res

The hero of the story arrives back at his home town, after his journey has completed. It's just as he remembered. Nobody recognises him though. He's scarred, he's learnt from his mistakes, he's grown stronger, wiser. He opens his door and looks around, expression neutral.

He finds the tavern he used to drink at, and sits down, taking a sip of his drink and closing his eyes as he finally lets go of all the tension.

Suddenly, a loud crash fills the air. There is a moment of silence, before it is followed by an ear-ripping screech.

The hero puts his drink back down on the table. He stands up. He smiles, and begins to walk towards the door.

Fade into black, roll credits. No sequel.

It ends with our hero getting shanked by a blade and as our heroes consciousness slips away, our hero hears "We've done it! Evil has been vanquished!"

>the wheels of my campaign go round and round round and round round and round

The protagonist understands himself. Maybe he finds peace, maybe he abhors what he sees, but he's finally able to discern between his wants and his needs.

A happy ending has our character overcoming her faults to resolve her inner conflict. Maybe this means she gets the love interest, but maybe not, but even if she doesn't, we still are left feeling that she's a better, more complete and self actualized person than they were before.

In a tragic ending, the character suffers/dies because of her faults or tries to deny the truth about herself, but it's inescapable. Death isn't necessary. What matters is that she's doomed to suffer in some way and it's ultimately her own fault.

Dying in a truly epic way while screaming something unnecessarily intense.

what the fuck am I reading!?

I actually get payed in coin for my mercenary work not in random malarkey like a cursed mansion or ring.

Pure, unadulterated asspain.

salt in its most pure form

Reminder that Neji died a slave to his destiny and was 100% correct during the Chunin Exam

Neji was too cool for that world.

Actually, a shitload of side characters were.

>"I GO NOW TO SPREAD MY CONQUEST TO THE HELLS BEYOND." Bob said as he detonated the star's core, taking out the entirety of the solar system.

>Naruto's son becomes darkness

>Sasuke's daughter becomes hotblooded leader

fucking poetry

Becoming Immortal and Ascending to godhood so that even when your friends die they'll be by your side in the afterlife, watching the universe together and yukking it up with other divine beings,

>living a long peaceful happy life with your loving wife and beatiful children.

>dying in a glorious bang, preferably with a lot of explosions and power metal. taking your arch enemy with you and becoming immortal in the memories of those you saved, perhaps leaving behind your legacy in the belly of the woman you loved.

>ascending to godhood, spending eternity fucking about and doing hilarious hijinks

She isn't flat, that's a baggy top and she's facing forward.

The largest salt storm in living memory.
It's a thing of beauty.

Depends on the character.

Everyone is dead except me.

Being in a universe where Naruto and Bleach don't exist.

Apparently I'm the spitting image of mine, except he had red hair and I'm (no shit) younger. It got a bit weird for a short time.

where we all die

Always.

A really nice fire.

>Sakura Haruno became my reason for living
How? She's literally the shittiest character in that universe save, maybe, Sasuke

I recall Chris Perkins writing something to the effect that this was the best ending to hope for as a GM after things are all said and done, back when he did "The DM Experience" during 4e's reign. I'll try to find that.

Certianly not pic related.

It's pretty much exactly pic related.

Fucking hell man, that pairing even softened up 774's work, and that is insane.

Neji died a bitch of destiny and a bitch in general.

Everyone dies knowing they saved the world

It's actually hilarious how invalid Naruto's Hard Work > Destiny speech was by the end

The only one who can say jack shit about hard work by the end of the series would be Might Guy,Rock Lee and Sakura.

Holy shit, you weren't kidding.
>mindbreak, exhibitionism, and femdom tags suddenly make themselves scarce
>replaced by defloration, leg lock, and hand holding

Boku no Hero is doing a lot better job actually pushing that message through.

Rocks fall. Everyone dies.

Give it time and it'll fuck it up

I dunno, man. Given the story, it's not like he spring a "The MC was special all along" deal, and the latest character to show up is nothing BUT hard work.

My character finally stops adventuring around, walks into the woods, builds his own tavern and eventually becomes quite known for having great tales of adventures being told and giving quests to other young people out there looking to make their mark.

It's amazing how many people hated Hinata, who genuinely loved Naruto for who he was, and was one of the few who actually cared for his wellbeing in that shithole of a village, and yet adored Sakura, a violent and crazy Tsundere bordering on Yandere, who regularly beat and abused Naruto for any slight against her "beloved" asshat Sasuke. These people must really see their own selves reflected in such a horrible character, if they can manage to love this vile caricature of a person so much.

I would say my character settling down and having a family, but my DM fails to make any interesting females or just plays them awkward as fuck.

rofl I'm not a big naruto fan but all of this makes way too much sense

Made a mega crossover campaign for my weeb friends around the time this got posted. They were the main cast of a shonen manga that was just getting started so they had to run through Shonen Jump and prove themselves to the other serials so they could become a regular publication. The main arc focused on Aizen, Light, the World Government Admirals, and Freeza teaming up to keep these upstarts from muscling in on their pagecounts. Then I read this and had the idea to throw my players a bone in the shape of Hiashi thinking it'd be a great idea to help these new kids out in exchange for them promoting his own manga. The whole campaign was meta and weird.

Can we all agree that Hinata was objectively the best choice?