Post some Veeky Forums-related comics, webcomics, etc

Post some Veeky Forums-related comics, webcomics, etc.

I have preference of the DnD kind, actually but anything is great too.

Other urls found in this thread:

overlygamey.thecomicseries.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=rISkE3MYWIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you haven't read this D&D comic, you should vacate the board

If a friend suggests Dominic Deegan for you

stop being friends with them,

One of my favorite artists.

Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic is pretty funny.

...what was the die made of?

I'm guessing depleted uranium.

>a tumblr filename
>on a crop that I know for a fact was made here
Why?

All we know is it was something flammable.

Ask google

Rusty and Co: Another "Monsters become Adventurers," except every character is wonderfully designed, likable, and th3 series is overall far more light-hearted than Goblins or BtB.(Madeline is best girl)

Irregular Webcomic: Autistic Australian uses GURPS, Legos, and multiple timelines to tell some of the worst puns imaginable. Every 100 comics there's a Hobbit pun.

Weregeek: Alina Pete is a wonderful artist and person, and her comic is basically the Archie of the "Webcomic sitcom about tabletop gamers" genre. A tad more progressive than most of Veeky Forums might like, but by no means unbearable, or the main focus of the story.

D20monkey: another tabletop sitcom, but with badass Santa fights(think Santa Clause, minus Tim Allen) and the DM from the animated series as a nihilistic Yoda figure.

By The Book: ever wanted to see a Pathfinder comic? Me neither, but here it is. More Fanservice and jokes than storyline... except for the huge loredump about gnolls. Somewhat interesting at times, but ultimately trash that's more of a guilty pleasure than anything else. Premise is the same as Goblins, but with more anime.

Property of Hate: not strictly Veeky Forums, but the art is gorgeous and the story interesting. Great if you want to run a Wonderland style campaign.

Clockworks: Gritty Steampunk Fantasy Tabletop comic with accompanying rpg system.

Gunnerkrigg Court: Mage and Changeling style story: girl with fire powers acts as the bridge between a Magitech School and the spirits and fairies of the forest. Her best friend is a lesbian that's worshipped by robots. Coyote the best.

That's about it for tabletop, but I can post less Veeky Forums-related, but still good comics. Some Fantasy, some Sci-fi, some sitcom.

I'm certain I'll catch a lot of shit for this, but whatever, it's an anonymous Jakartan finger puppet forum.

I think Order of the Stick is pretty great.

But then again, I laugh out loud at Family Guy, so I've got shit taste. And I'm off my meds.

Any Veeky Forums-OC comics? Kinda like how /v/ has these lying around.

>He thinks depleted uranium is dangerous
It is no more dangerous than any other heavy metal, unless you huff depleted uranium dust or let is seep into your drinking water, the same is true of lead and tungsten, the only reason depleted uranium gets a bad reputation is because of the word uranium while conveniently ignoring the depleted part.

Odds are that the die is made up of some sort of highly flammable material perhaps designed to ignite when it is rolled.

>Rusty and Co
Mah nigga.

What's the boards stance on comic storytiming? Thinking of doing one but i don't want to go around breaking the rules.

We've done it before for things like Requiem, haven't we?

This is the one i want to do. Would obviously make it in a different thread.

If its good we'll like it, but if it's bad we'll probably Shitpost until the thread dies or gets deleted.

I mean, we do the same thing with Dungeon Meshi, but if someone tried that with The Gamer or Goblin Slayer, it'd be a shitbath.

Oh yeah I'd be on board for that one, a vlog I followed recommended this one just the other week so I'd been wanting to check it out

I'll do it then if a few more people show interest just to be safe.

im game

There's a /co/ storytime still in the archive. I'm not saying don't do it but it's there already.

Who do you think did that storytime ? Yes i know it's a bit redundant but still

That looks kinda cool.

It's less D&D and more turn based strategy, but Erfworld has been a consistently good read over the years.

Fuck it. Let's do this. Look it up in the catalog

Ribbon and Rage seems like the highest quality answer to this question.

Grand line 3 point 5 (guys play out One piece using a 3.5 homebrew) was excelent when it started. Haven't been there for years, so I don't know how's it going now.

>a lesbian that's worshipped by robots
and that may or may not be becoming a goddess

I think it's good. Nice art. Elric isn't pussified and the writer seems really passionate about capturing how Elric and not making him into something palatable.

The only thing is is that Elric's an OG edgelord, edging before edginess was cool, some nu-fags'll probably shit on it for that.

it used to have a direct mention of Veeky Forums before the writer got bootybothered about Veeky Forums legit criticisms of the comic and changed it to SA

>Property of Hate
>Gunnerkrigg Court
If those count, you ought to mention some better comics that also are Veeky Forums by virtue of setting only.

The ones that come to mind are Kill Six Billion Demons, which has a world based on west Asian mythology and feels as vibrant as Glorantha or Kirkbride's Elder Scrolls.
Then there's Unsounded, which is well put together in general.
Those two are murderhobo traditional campaigns.

There's also the long-running Schlock Mercenary, which is a schlocky comic about a mercenary named Schlock. If you want consistent sci-fi that doesn't require thinking (but doesn't break if you do think) it's nice.

And String Theory is a story about a mad scientist set in the near future, which is finally getting regular updates again.

None of these are directly Veeky Forums though, they're related by transitive property only.

Only reason I didn't mention KSBD is because we have one of those autists that hate it relentlessly on here, and because It's overly talked about.

I don't remember this, but then it's also been 11 years since it started.

it was on his computer's tabs

This was Veeky Forums TableGames or something similar instead of Something Positive

Are you sure you're remembering correctly? The comic started in 2006 and Veeky Forums has only been 10 years old for a little over a month. I don't recall any Veeky Forums references in the comic until the exploding crap golem.

Stretch Armstrong couldn't reach that far for a pun

I am positive, I remember the thread that he blew up in and then badly hid the fact that he was the writer

>wanting the dice

Bad move, that shit is clearly Jumanji-tier cursed

i've been here too long.

It's still going, I'm enjoying it. It does something neat that I've not seen others do and actually shows how to talk to problem players and shit.

?

It's science

Ha, wish I could have seen that

It's about a miscarriage. Are you dense?

SBaHJ is the greatest content ever made in any medium.

Anybody got the PDFs? Been a while since I read it and can pass it on to my table.

Who makes these, anyway?

Fucking wizards.

Are we doing this again?

Is it a comic? Not really.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned this yet, considering how much it used to be brought up. Also has on RPG.

rtft

Who's a paladin? This guy.

Will Laren.

Clearly he needs another Kan on the back. Cant' fall over if you always got legs beneath you.

This is still my favorite Veeky Forums related comic strip. I can hear it in their voices.

That takes me back.
Back to a time when Veeky Forums was my kind of shit and not just generic shit.

It leaves a lot to be desired in the humor department, but it's cute for Veeky Forums OC.

that guy sounds like he has a very inflated ego.

DM of The Rings

That was some good shit. Darths and Droids just doesn't hit the same spot.

overlygamey.thecomicseries.com/

Kinda sad no one has mention this one, one of my favorites. It makes fun of tabletop gaming and somethings in video game RPGs.

Pic Related: favorite strip

youtube.com/watch?v=rISkE3MYWIE

what is the stats of a +9 mage?

28 INT