Which ship has the most bodacious babes onboard?

Which ship has the most bodacious babes onboard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3okO3oMV54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the 40k ship has a larger crew size, so probably them

There are probably tons of women on the Imperial ship, but I feel like the average quality of a filthy indentured laborer girl is going to be pretty poor.

>Imperial Ship
>There are two Imperial ships pictured...

you've got the filthy, Veeky Forums indentured laborer girls
the more upstanding, but also Veeky Forums boarding crew/assault team girls
and possibly also noble, bridge crew girls

with that much crew there's bound to be at least one you like

Let's be honest here.

Objectivley, only one of these ships has a mission objective and Captain that basically states that they are going to go find new forms of life, and then attempt to mate with it.

The Enterprise wins this hands down.

Not to mention the holodeck, which grants you the most bodacious of any babes.

most as in quantity, or as in "most bodacious"?

It's not the enterprise, though. It's just a generic galaxy class.

Why have bodacious babes on board when you're planning on mating with alien babes anyway? If anything the human supremacists would have a greater need for bodacious babes

>It's just a generic galaxy class.
>Generic Galaxy Class

It's always the fucking enterprise.

Hard to say at the moment, but once that Mars-class shifts over to a black, pink and gold paintjob it's going to be reign supreme there.

To distract the alien men!

This one.

Enterprise D, no questions asked.

It's only beaten at it by Enterprise-0 and Enterprise A

I'd torpedo her photon.

Interspecies sex is only desirable when it's human man on alien of questionable gender though

>you’ve got the filthy, Veeky Forums indentured laborer girls

>who is Lotarra Sarrin

This. Can't get a more bodacious babe then the ship master of the Conqueror

>Khârn is barely a head taller
Damn, she must be more than 2 metres tall

>no armour
>uncomfortable as fuck belt
>no officer weapon, just a blaster

5/10 would not kill Rebel with.

Why would a navy officer wear armour? The ship has all the armour and shields she needs.

You can fit a lot of Exotic Dancers, Female into that cargohold.

Don't forget the freaky psyker girls, and augmented admech girls.

>pointy-titted know-it-all who is always in the moral right and may or may not be fucking that Klingon behind your back

vs

>Prim, proper officer in a tight fitted suit and an accent that massages your ears, who would shoot dead the entire family of anyone who got inbetween her and you

vs

>smelly peasant who knows only pull lever, push button, praise Emperor and may explode into demons if she feels arousal

not even close, Federation bitches are the best.

>fucking that Klingon behind your back
>implying a Klingon would have no honor and cuck you with a HU-man female

Kahless wept.

Something like 99% of the women on board the ships of the Imperium are just desperate, filthy victims who have to fight with rats over every scrap of food, though.

and may explode into demons if they get horny....

yep...I'm fucking the Betazoid.

The Federation ship has potentially infinite Bodacious Babes thanks to the holodeck.

The one from a show literally called Bodacious Space Pirates.

on the other hand the ship is large enough for you to set up a black market and have a harem of bodacious, if a bit undernourished, women.

It's gonna be the Galaxy class.

Reasons being: The imperium of man ship might have a fuckton more people than everyone else, but laws of grimdark mean that there's only going to be a bare few hawt ones because having a statistically relevant amount would not be grim and depressing enough. The vast majority of the crew must be bland or outright ugly, neither bodacious nor babes because that's how the narrative works. You might get one or two at the very top of the elite on the ship, perhaps an Inquisitor or Rogue Trader or their personal assistant.

The Star Destroyer has a big crew but is going to have comparatively few women on it given observed crews seen in Star Wars. There's gonna be a few who are up there in babe terms but severely lacking on bodaciousness due to imperial repression/oppression. Rigid social/command structures and mediocre working and general living conditions will stamp the bodaciousness levels to critically low among the few babes present.

The Galaxy class will absolutely have the most bodacious of babes in quantity out because not only are there gonna be a ton of babes on board due to massively better working and living conditions, drawing from an elite pool of physically and mentally capable people of many kinds; freedom of expression and the striving for personal excellence is gonna make more than a few of them pretty damn bodacious. Possibly even a majority. And that's science.

yes.....a wonderful idea.

too bad they are all a bunch of sexless dweebs

but can holodecks replicate smell?

Slaanesh requires a little more than just fucking a harem, come on now.

My compatriot.

Two words: Holo. Deck.

Boarding Actions. Duh.

I thought the black uniform was Stormtrooper corps officers

Sounds like you have to teach em how to get nasty, like the plot of at least 30 percent of all films made in the 80s.

>sexless
>>even the enlisted are humping like bunnies

I'm pretty sure you don't see any females, bodacious or otherwise, in the entire Empire.
The Imperium ship has chicks but they've got wires and shit sticking out of thier heads.
The Federation has filthy sluts all over the ship.

>sexless dweebs
>in a setting where even the damn android got laid more than once
>and a main doctor went so far as to fuck a ghost
>and multiple main characters were casually banging out with everything that moved as a matter of course

The only people who were not getting laid were those few who were utterly incompetent at it or simply choosing not to.

your attempt at minimization has been noted...please cooperate with all further investigation.

>The only people who were not getting laid were those few who were utterly incompetent at it or simply choosing not to.

if you include Holosluts was anybody not getting any? Even Worf somehow managed to get laid.

Well, one kind is eyeless and the other has a third one that kills you and a family who will kill you for fucking her.

>what is Rogue Trader

Yes, this pleases me. Go on.

>one kind is eyeless and the other has a third one that kills you and a family who will kill you for fucking her

I dunno, have you seen what that warp eye does?

what a fucking letdown of a show.
why can't there just be a space pirate adventure that's literally Black Lagoon IN SPACE?

instead we have fucking teenagers doing boring shit.

Don't shit on Astropath, she's my perfect waifu

There's always Space Pirate Captain Harlock, if you don't mind shitty 1970s animation.

i remember it had a CGI movie, any good?

Ah I see very clever, but posting the worst option in all of Star Trek other posters know that it only gets better from that point.
Pretty smart actually, user.

the plot is kind of meh but the visuals are fantastic and I think that makes it worth a watch

Implying that Rosario isn't fake. Double-Heresy.

The movie is awesome and beautiful, but has a bizarrely incomprehensible plot towards the end.

Even the robot got laid.

Don't you badmouth Leiji "Can only draw a single female face" Matsumoto. He worked within the confines of his budget and it was great.

How about the ship that is 99.99% woman minus three guys, a tranny, and an iMac mini?

youtube.com/watch?v=r3okO3oMV54

>uncomfortable as fuck belt
actually, it's a great idea if you want to enforce proper posture and ensure that your officers are not getting too comfortable on the job. Federation ships are all comfy, Imperial ships are all business.

>implying SW armor actually does anything

Womanlets, when will they learn?

The British army used to make it's troops wear leather stocks around their necks for this exact reason. Made tracking deserters easier because they'd have scars/calluses around their necks from it rubbing.

Ruins morale but everyone looks stiff and proper. Seems like something the Empire would like.

>watch the show
>they didn't kiss

wow, i waited for nothing ;_;

>they didn't kiss
They sort of did
Still, this would've been the perfect time for a "real" kiss, and it's a shame that it was wasted
Especially when the relationship between the two is so heavily entrenched in the story, that the only "competition" is a joke character with exactly 0% of winning

>implying you wouldn't fuck the shit outbid best girl Octavia

Goddamn. What's her name?

Whoa whoa whoa hold up the fluff explicitly states that imperial (40k) ships both naval and merchant marine supplement their crew through hanky panky. You've got examples of certain ship functions being controlled and tended to by generations of the same family. Statistically speaking some of them have got to be hot...then again they would be void-born and fluff describes them as pretty weird looking but hey if ghostly pale and thin is your thing you've scored.

But they were privateers

0/10.

Enterprise, no question

still better than anything out there

I see your opinion is objectively shit
Would you like to change it?

The Sisters of Battle ship
(Would they just use an imperial ship? or a Space Marine vessel? or do they have their own custom ships?)

Mars Cruiser has the best variety. For every taste there is someone.