What setting has the best Hell?

What setting has the best Hell?
What is Hell like your in setting Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

drivethrurpg.com/m/product/2151
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hell is literally an immense city, made into the only gate to the Abyss, like a plug in a way. You can only reach Hell through a Hellmouth, which are found in the ground and hellcats

>hellcats
Are these cute?

No, they're large fiendish wildcats with literal gates to Hell in their mouths. They can vomit fire and brimstone, and whatever they eat goes to Hell.

So, just like a girlfriend right?

Does your girlfriend look similar to this?

Someone post the greentext where someone explains what a hardcore dude Doom Guy is

I mean when hell is afraid of you, your legend speaks for itself.

5e's Nine Hells of Baator. The whole 5e multiverse setup is great, but the new spin on Asmoland is especially well executed.

Mainly, because in my cosmology every soul goes where to the only place they can truly feel they belong. And those sent to Baator can't live without the hustle. After the fall, there's nothing left but the climb.

>Doomguy versus entirety of Requiem's hell
I didn't knew i wanted to witness something this bad.

>Doomguy shoots a lot of creatures while reflecting on the perils of global warming

Depends on the time of the month.

Hell in my setting is a physical place waaay the fuck underground. It's what you'd expect, sans the souls of the damned. Those tend to stick around on the surface causing problems, but I digress.

Demons and Devils (they're different things) don't try to enter the mortal plane by burrowing holes in between realities, they do so by burrowing holes straight up. The main reason they aren't absolutely everywhere is that between them and the Land Above is the Land Bellow, which is full of Drow and Dwarves and all kind of shit that likes Demon incursions just about as much as most surface-folk.

Drow in my setting aren't brooding antiheroes or leather fetishists, they're ravening lunatics who have gone insane in the wake of a malicious, lovecraftian nightmare that drove them all underground (the same entity turned other, less empathic elven subraces into orcs) and when things disturb their eternal fits of muttering in the fetal position they tend to tear at them until they stop moving. Drow are considered the last truly Immortal Elves, as they don't die of age or attrition, so even barehanded they can just punch things for decades without stopping until they make an impact.

Dwarves have all manner of automated defenses and weaponry, mostly built as a necessity of sharing a tier of existence with Drow, so what they lack in pure lunatic constitution and rage, they make up for in preparedness and innovation.

The upside is that most of Hell's smaller contenders don't make it to the surface. The downside is those that do make it do so by either incredible strength, stealth or wit, and can be considere dthe most dangerous of their kind. The legends of Demons being invincible juggernauts or Devils being insidious, inscrutable corruptors are myths born of the fact that the dumber, weaker Hellspawn pretty much never see the light of day.

Generic Hell with The Dude as Satan always trying to relax but having Heaven ruin his day on a daily basis.

It would be a massacre. There is nothing in the Requiem arsenal that would stop him.

His helmet probably has ear plugs so Deaf Metal Attack would be less than effective, he isn't born of Hell nor a denizen so the holy water and such weapons won't work, the regular stuff is less outright powerful than the stuff he's use to, the drugs are less harmful, the monsters less fucked up and the only thing to really worry about long term is whether being cover in vampire/werewolf blood 24 hours a day can make those conditions contagious to the living. That's assuming the Doomguy immune system isn't working on the same rules as Doomguy and the contaminated blood can survive in his drugs/blood system.

Possibly the high tech shit the mummies are wielding might slow him down briefly.

On the positive side we did see Hellboy cleaning up after the dead baby storm so he may have an ally.

Either way Dracula isn't going to survive this.

Pseudo Dante Inferno loosely based on Infernum

drivethrurpg.com/m/product/2151

Accurate.
Doomguy might have troubles if there's another incursion from the 23rd century and he gets in the middle of it, too.

>but the new spin on Asmoland is especially well executed.

It's literally the exact same as 2e, 3e, and 4e.

the culture series has digital hells where you can send the mindstate of criminals. Time goes faster there so they can get a few hundred years of suffering there in a span of a month or less

Wow, she's a qt.

>he isn't born of Hell nor a denizen so the holy water and such weapons won't work,
I thought part of the problem was that even if the demons killed him he just respawned in hell?

Would he end up in Doom hell or Requiem hell if he died and respawned?

Or is it a nearest available suitably hellish world type deal?

Because this might lead to him being passed around the hells as some sort of reusable WMD.

A giant, grey, rainy city that seems to be crowded as, well, Hell, but it never feels like you're going anywhere.
You always feel you're being watched, running away from being hunted, but are also completely alone all at the same time.

So Manchester is Hell. Not going to lie, I always suspected.

>Because this might lead to him appearing without warning around the hells as some sort of recurring apocalypse.

ftfy

Not gonna lie, I was thinking New York or London, but yeah, Manchester almost perfectly fits.

That's a funny way of spelling London.

I've only been to London once and I spent nearly all of that time inside museums and art galleries.

I have been to Manchester far more often and it is big, grey, rainy, miserable, ugly, poorly laid out cross between a termite mound and drunken kebab vomit. And the people are fucking awful.

I did a 2 hour commute through London every weekday for a year and a bit. By the end I had gotten to the stage of wishing death on anyone who had the audacity to be within 5 metres of me.

Trust me friend; London is the Hell you described.

The problem is he sinned (Wrath) and when he died, he got sent to Hell.

Small issue: Mars became part of Hell, which in the Doomverse, is a huge nexus of Hells. Meaning if they killed him, he'd just come back anyway because that's where he'd be sent.

Basically, he was in Valhalla.