Have you ever gotten "creative" with transformation magic in an RPG?

Have you ever gotten "creative" with transformation magic in an RPG?

Other urls found in this thread:

capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Midnight_Bliss
youtube.com/watch?v=ux_TzeaEAPk
app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2065/a-few-good-women
app.roll20.net/users/1291366/zenos-d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I once escaped from a vampire's dungeon by turning into an ooze, does that count?

Does it cound if transformation is my magical realm?

My familiar uses Alter self to turn into people she likes.

Not for any particular purpose, that's just one of her personality quirks.

yes.

Well we have a reusable "transform into a slime" potion and basically just jumping on any opportunity to do what did with it.

In 5e one of the the best ways to use Polymorph offensively is to transform the target into a mouse or a toad, shove it into the center of a lead pipe, then release concentration on the spell.

W-what is this picture implying

Doesn't cause any harm under RAW. They'd just go squirting out the pipe as they revert.

One of the characters of Darkstalkers, Dimitri Maximoff, is basically not!Dracula. One of his special moves is called Midnight Bliss, which involves him seducing and drinking the blood of his opponent. Female opponents are transformed into more sexy/casually dressed versions of themselves. Male opponents are turned into sexy female versions of themselves. Dimitri has had this power in every game, including crossovers.

capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Midnight_Bliss

youtube.com/watch?v=ux_TzeaEAPk

It implies Bliss of the Midnight variety.

Oh g-geeze

My players just fought their way through a succubus wizard's laboratory. She was heavily specced into transformation, going so far as to turn her assistants into clothes and gear so the party didn't realize how she was casting multiple spells each round. After that they had to get her assistance in fighting an experiment of hers, basically a succubus xenomorph that ended up turned into anal beads by party vote.

I was just thinking about this move the other day, and it makes sense if you consider that in many depiction of vampire myths, vampires prefer women who are also virgins; so that's what Midnight Bliss turns you into.

I very sincerely hope that the OP image has some tittilating action in it.

Nope, total fucking cocktease.

I looked into it immediately, it's not hentai

...Fuck. I expected nothing, yet I'm still disappointed.

I'd like to but haven't tried ERP'ing yet.

Once my hulking NE blue dragonborn sorceror used Alter Self to disguise as a prostitute and snare the doppelganger that was apparently impregnating half the hookers in the city.

Which made it kind of ridiculous that after our fighter hammered an iron spike through his shoulder, into the pavement, and he transformed into a little girl we'd seen before to shock us, I had to make a will save.

Like, really? *I* was just shapeshifting.

Another game, a vampire in bat form hid in a tiny alcove and we used a mirror to reflect the druid's moonlight up in there. He gibbed.

I'm in a game where villains using various bits of transformation tech as part of their schemes is a running theme/joke for us.

We took down an evil scientist who was kidnapping other scientists and academics, extracting their knowledge and intellect to sell to a spirit of information while using the mindless bodies as slave-puppets, warping them into forms he found pleasing and putting them to work in various rather unsavoury ventures. Killing the bastard and rendering his works to nothing felt so good.

Currently we're on a world where a demonic government has taken control, with demons of lust and pleasure having managed to snag the police force. Their idea of punishments is less than pleasant, particularly in inflicting people with permanent physical or mental changes for various offences.

But we're on the verge of bringing that all crashing down too. And to head off comments of 'Magical realm', everyone in the group is enjoying it so far and it's not translated into anything uncomfortable for anyone, which is all well and good.

A midnight bliss hentai would be too sexual for this world to contain user

do you mean specifically magical realm or just actually creative.
because a series of spells that result in "transmute blood to battery acid" has done pretty well for me.

I don't understand how midnight bliss doesn't have more play.
The lady darkstalkers are hot as fuck.

Because it's a gimmick attack that only lasts for five seconds and it's baked into a game franchise that its parent company doesn't give two shits about and most gamers don't know.

>people don't know about darkstalkers
such unfathomable sorrow

Capcom is not gentle with its franchises, to say the least.

But yeah, a MB-themed hentai would be AMAZING

I want to hear more
And/or join your group

Clothing/sex toy TF is VASTLY underrated

I'd do the blue one.

I don't recognize the two blondes.

The one with the headband is Alex from SFIII and SFV. The other I think is supposed to be either Ken or Guile.

It's Jedah.

Dimitri is probably the fourth most popular Darkstalker's character in Japan despite being the nominal main hero, but I gotta admit I love the voice acting done for him by Nobuyuki Hiyama (aka, Adult Link/Every Shouty Guy Ever).

>"DEMON CURADARU!"
>"BATO STINGU!"
>"DEBIL REBERSU!"

>Dimitri is probably the fourth most popular Darkstalker's character in Japan despite being the nominal main hero

Wait, since when? I always figured it was Morrigan.

Since always. The game franchise is just called "Vampire" in Japan for that reason, actually.
That said, even in Japan Morrigan kinda got way more popular so she got a lot of attention in the OVA and the third game and kinda usurped the main character role from him.

Polymorph into a mouse or toad, throw them straight up in the air, then release concentration.

Daily reminder to report and hide all autogynephilia threads. Push your fetish elsewhere, scum.

Oh look, it's /pol/ here to shit up the thread with unrelated bullshit.

Don't take the bait mate

.....wat.

>succubus xenomorph

I demand full storytime

Fuck off retarded fetishist kike

How horrifying~

I love that art

I turned someone green

Letting the elf safely live out his orc fetish was nice of you user

OP said creative

Hoo boy, here we go...

So, the game is pretty full, sorry user that wishes to join, no open slots to stick a new player in right now. Anyway, the system is Pathfinder using Spheres of Power and Path of War. The party is trying to gain resources and allies to repel an army of pervy fiends and monsters attacking a port city that a couple of them call home. They're mid level by now and have plenty of missions under their belts, but eventually discovered a teleportation circle that took them to the lair of an old enemy who once tried took a PC's little sister hostage using enchanted panties with a tiny portal inside.

So, the party start going through the place, slaying demons and freeing the victims of perverse experiments. Also getting high from exposure to Slaanesh grade weed and invaded/impregnated by some slimes. Also one is going to have some Hell puppies. In time they reach the boss lady, in the heart of her fallen Numeria style starship turned succubus research lab.

The party had not been stealthy, and she had time to get all of her and her major cohorts buffs up, plus disguise them as her clothes. The fight quickly grew frustrating for the party as she poured out spells, constantly healing and teleporting as she turned PCs into sex toys and other inconveniences. Eventually one of them started destroying the mana generators beneath the catwalks they were fighting her on. She freaked out and surrendered, claiming that the loss of the generators would release... her.

Was your game inspired by CoC or something?

>once tried took a PC's little sister hostage using enchanted panties with a tiny portal inside.
>she had time to get all of her and her major cohorts buffs up, plus disguise them as her clothes.
>she turned PCs into sex toys and other inconveniences.
The more I hear about it, the more and more I want it

>the game is pretty full, sorry user that wishes to join, no open slots to stick a new player in right now.
Why must life taunt me?
Where did you find such a wonderful DM/group like this?
Are they nice enough to be willing to share logs at least?

In this case, Her was another succubus the party had beaten earlier, petrifying until the incident with the sister held hostage. In exchange for not sending tentacles through the portal panties, the party traded their succubus statue to the wizard. But these two fiends were far from friends, and after restoring her to flesh, said wizard had begun experimenting on her with... well, the starship was crashed for a reason, and that reason left some pretty big eggs among the wreckage. The result was quickly evolving, and succu-wizard was more afraid of her escaping than the party at this point. She agreed to surrender if they would help put the experiment down.

Cue the party planning to free "Queen" and lure her through a portal the lab was using to get Hell hounds for breeding experiments. It even worked! So now there's the party, a bunch of succubus spellcasters, and a very frustrated, very angry half-succubus, half-xenomorph who wants them all dead.

However, even as the party became convinced they were all going to die or end up as breeders, one of them managed to get Queen stuck in her curse aura, slapping her saves down enough that she could fail on a roll other than 1. Their new, grudging succubus ally got off an all-or-nothing spell using up the last of her mana reserves, and Queen just barely failed the save. Since it was an NPC that got the final blow, I opted to at least let the players decide on what exactly Queen ended up as. After making a list and checking it twice, they decided on a nice set of big, rubbery beads all linked together. Still reminiscent of who they were before of course.

But are the anal beads still sentient?

I joined what had been a long running ERP game called A Few Good Women. From what I hear it's been going across multiple systems now, from BESM to 3.5 to PF once I took over. And I only took over when the last DM got tired of the party solving everything with sex and dropped a TPK on us with an incorporeal demon girl that controlled slime and had mind control over people she'd fucked. In fact she was working under the succubus that later became Queen the first time we met her. Second time she had turned her boss, Mistress, into her slave, Toy. And soon did the same to our ranger, while we all had nothing for incorporeal foes. DM killed the party and quit. I took over, retconned the BS TPK, and shifted to PF.

Reduced to 2 Int, but still fully aware, perceptive and slightly mobile.

Excellent

Shit taste. If they can't fully comprehend their situation and rage against until they break and accept it, why even bother?

OH, you're the DM, your group is very, VERY lucky, pretty much everything you mentioned was 10/10 fetish AND the game sounds fun as hell
>Actually uses clothing/inanimate TF fetish stuff
I honestly never thought I'd ever even hear about a DM that would use stuff like that

I feel like a That Guy for asking, but is there anyway I can get on a waiting list or something for the game on the off chance an opening comes eventually?

Would prefer she was still sentient as well, but that just makes it a 9.99999/10 instead

I have players on Veeky Forums but they're good about not metagaming, so... Using it has risks that could lead to freeing her, but also a chance to stop and leave her aware but still trapped. Unfortunately none of the party seems as much into that, and aren't evil enough to torment her in that form

And for I'm too much of a softy and know the pain of no good games. And my players seem okay with the idea, so... app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2065/a-few-good-women just ignore the "16 Players", most aren't actually players I just never bothered to remove old ones from the list.

I get
>Not Authorized
in response
Let me see if I can find a way around it

What's your e-mail? I can have r20 send you an invite. Hell, just make a one use address if you want.

My roll20 thing is
app.roll20.net/users/1291366/zenos-d
As for an email invite...
Use [email protected]
I use it mostly for junk, my main email is my name

Thanks a lot kind user!

>from BESM to 3.5 to PF
That's a... trajectory.

Would have been better if she turned the PC's into sex toys tbhbbqfam

Invite sent

From what I understand the BESM bit crashed due to a player pushing some sort of ultra optimized build. Ran in 3.5 for a good while, and then just three weeks after i joined that DM got burned out on it.

She did, earlier. They got better and by the time they were fighting Queen... the Dark Souls Bonus Boss level threat was taking more of her attention than the party.

Got it!
Thanks again user, I'm off to read the logs, I probably won't do much more than check in every couple of weeks to see if there's a new addition to them unless I ever get a message specifically from you guys, but still if the campaign was half as fun as you made it sound I think I'll be happy with just that

Expound on it.

Campaigns can't all have funbad ends
Well, until it's time to end them
And if that wasn't the end, how would they keep playing?
Roll their vibrate skill to pleasure their new mistress?

>She turned me into a butt plug!
A butt plug?
>...I got better

One PC, who already had some shadow-illusion wings that really worked, got turned into a dildo and her mind reduced to 2 Int. So she did what came naturally at that point and flew around trying to penetrate another PC she had enjoyed bullying, followed by the succu-wizard, who did manage to teleport away. Meanwhile another PC was reduced to an onahole, and much less mobile, but the steady efforts of a third PC eventually managed to break the polymorph effects and restore them.

I doubt there's much in the way of logs, but check your messages for directions to the irc.

>I doubt there's much in the way of logs
R20 keeps a chat archive.

>Well, until it's time to end them

>end of campaign
>the heroes all fail their saves and become dimly self-aware sex toys
>but so does the villainess
>they're all just waiting in her dungeon for a new generation

We only use it for mapping though, no chat. Or at least not in a very long time. As mentioned, there's an irc for that.

Officially, Demitri is in fact the closest thing to a "Main Character" that Darkstalkers has. It's just that everyone likes Morrigan more for obvious reasons, so she's the crossover character, and the one that gets the most attention whenever something "different" happens with Darkstalkers.

And huh, had forgotten about some of those older logs. Guess there are a few scraps of rp floating around.

>I doubt there's much in the way of logs, but check your messages for directions to the irc.
Thanks again
>MFW computer crashed immediately after I open the roll20 logs

I can just imagine how lucky a level 1 PC will feel when she finds such delightful loot

strangely aroused here

She would be overjoyed, especially if the sex toys still imprint their user with some of their former abilities.

>Ball gag of stealth
>Buttplug of wizardry might
>Dildo of healing

We once had a quest to find and kill an unidentified monster that was killing city folk at night.

Eventually we discovered it to be some variety of troll, but during the confrontation it got disintegrated. Given that we weren't well known or trusted, we figured we wouldn't be able to get a reward without a body.

So we instead went to the Count. This guy was a dabbler in the arcane and had fucked us over once before, though he didn't know we knew he was responsible (fuck yeah, Talk With Dead). So he was on our shit list.

We said we needed his magical expertise in ridding the city of the night terror. He was more then happy to oblige and gain prestige. Just outside of the passage to the beasts lair we expressed concern for the counts safety and convinced him to let our alchemist turn him into a troll.

That's when we told him we knew he fucked us and attacked. He laughed about how now he was a spell caster with regenerate, but that's also when our paladin arrived with the town guard (he was not present for the original fight and not involved with our plot).

We killed the troll mage with plenty of witnesses to our heroics and *gasp!*, it was the count all along!

>Wait, this mark looks familiar...
>MOM?

>Adventurer finally realizes why the buttplug looks so familiar
>Her first thought is if she could afford a curse breaking
>She can, if barely
>And come to think of it, it's a very NICE buttplug, fills her up juuussst right~
>Maybe just wait until she has more disposable coin y'know?

That could hnestly work with one of the PCs of the original group staying in their normal form too

No, no, he BECAME the color green. The entire concept.

>PC keeping all her former party members as sex toys
>they don't seem to mind
>Plus they feel Really, REALLY good

>I really should feel guilty, but I'll get you all changed back!
>...someday

Morrigan also has much more of a character arc in the games compared to Demitri and feels closer to a main character.

She starts out as an uncaring anti-hero, and after meeting/fusing with Lilith and regaining some of her soul, becomes more of a real hero. She also has more of an interesting history/backstory with her status as the adopted daughter of a demon lord.

Demitri just wants to rule the world but doesn't really go anywhere with that.

>Hey, you already give me a +5 to my caster level when I have you "equipped", you don't mind if I have you reenchanted to boost the effect a bit?
>I mean sure, it'll massively increase the difficulty to fix you but...
>Oh I'm sure you're fine with it! Lets go!

This is my fetish right here.

God damn, that sounds amazing.

>You will never turn the bitch of a villain you've been fighting against who nearly killed you into something fun and rubbery to literally shove up an ass.

Don't suppose once you're done you could just post the logs (if everyone's comfortable) somewhere?

>Sorceress turns BBEG into anal beads
>Slowly and teasingly slides them into the paladin ladyknight's ass, teasing both of them all the while

Gasious form all day every day. Also harpies and lizardmen. I also was a hydra once. 12 heads are better than 1.

My sister abuses the fuck out of unseen servant, since the dm hasn't read what it does.

SHe basically has permanent, sentient 40 pound telekinesis, in all situations, which she uses for creative mischief such as "trip everyone in the enemy army" and "bring back all blue gems in this room."

>party needs to sneak into villainess' sex lair
>party wizard has bright idea
>polymorphs male fighter into busty chick
>polymorphs everyone else, including herself, into sex toys for "her"
>cleric becomes anal beads
>rogue becomes nipple piercings
>paladin becomes a ball gag
>ranger becomes a tight leather bikini
>wizard turns herself into a dildo
>fighter "gears up" to masquerade as a party visitor

>Not poly-morphing everyone into sword-shaped sentient animated flying dildos

I now know why your party always fails.

I am terrible at logs but will see if the group is okay with posting stuff sometime. I know the hell hound breeding got pastebinned somewhere.

Dang, wish my PCs did that.

beware the revenge of the xeno-succubus anal beads, OP

>Clothing/sex toy TF is VASTLY underrated
It really is, user.