Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1399: Headpats Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Rolled 3 (1d8)

184 Venture Bros.
Age 23
Necromancer -100
The Amazon Rainforest
Number Two(The Dood Squad[Secret Agent, Super-Competent, Bowie Knife])-100, Hench 4 Life -200, Sunshine Power -300, Cloning -200, Master -100, Magic, Necromancy -300,
Ornate Robes, Learning Bed -100,
Small Body +300,
A dimension of rainforests sounds good. Hmm, this place is madness personified, so lets ignore it for a while and conquer the islands that have been added to my netherworld.
Continue
1 Kekkai Sensen
2 Kamen Rider Ryuki
3 Captain N the Game Master
4 Mage: the Awakening
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 XMen Movies
7 Age of Mythology
8 Spider Man trilogy

Captain N. I'll need a new 3.

I wish you would at least make a little attempt to write something for these builds. One sentence just makes these builds seem so bland.

I'm not much for writing, I wish I was. That said, some setting are easier to write something for than others.

For real though, who gives/recieves the best headpats

Spooky principal

That's a matter of finding the being with the most hands and a cross reference on cutest being balanced with being with most heads. Potentially Asura in maximum rage mode if convinced to head pat a baby Hydra that reminded him of his daughter.

So have we gotten a WiP of the Batman TAS jump yet? I've missed a few threads.

That would have to be someone from Otoyomegatari. "Though Deeds Not Words" is all but perfectly designed to be the cornerstone of heatpat builds.

As if you really need another reason to go there.

How important are you to your companions?

more than anything else!

6/10, looks a little painful but still qualifies

8/10, has great potential although focuses on quantity over quality

9/10, can convey great meaning and affection in each headpat, plus bonus snek

As important as someone you've lived with for years would be, really. Asgore and Dhaos are really more of the 'leaders' than I am, with how lazy I am and time I spend goofing off. But when you're around someone for several centuries, you get accustomed to their presence, and understand each other in ways you won't really get from others. We all have our own lives, though.

Hildebrand still hasn't changed any, or any of his entrouge. I don't think they've realized we've left Eorzea all this time. They still see me as a 'wandering do-gooder', even though I dropped the hero of justice shtick a while ago. He is good at appealing to my better nature, though.

Shantotto also hasn't changed much, and has declared herself things like 'Mistress Supreme of all Magic Within The Cosmos' after I taught her a lot of my systems. She doesn't use as much derogatory or backhanded compliments when talking about me, so I guess that's something.

Claire is her own woman these days and spends more time interacting with the locals than I bother to. She's usually the one to bully me into leaving the house and doing something productive. She's also the one less likely to go along with something just because I said so. Not bad for a clone of Lightning, huh?

Solaire and Priscilla mostly hang out with Hildebrand or Asgore these days. Just getting Priscilla to socialize was amazingly difficult (as was trying to teach her less Shakespearean speak), but she's one of the friendlier members.

Asgore is the glue holding the group together, and Dhaos is the most authoritative voice of reason. Goat dad took more than a few levels in competence and power after some magic and ki training, followed by access to the mantra loop. He still hates violence. But he's frighteningly good at it, now.

Jeanne Alter is a bully all around, but I feel like she's the one most starved for my attention. Either that or she just doesn't like cats. I'll get back to you on that.

Add Otoyome's perk to Sekirei's "Short and Sweet" and you can literally tell someone exactly how much you love or how proud you are of them with a simple phrase with said Headpat!

Fairly important, but I try not to be the center of their world. That tends to be unhealthy for long term, stable relationships. At least, I've found it to be that way. I try to make sure each of them have their own goals and interested outside of my own. Sure, it leads to some arguments sometimes, but that's what family does. Plus it helps keep me in line when I start going too far down the rabbit hole.

Except for the Wolf Pack. Those six wolves from Princess Mononoke are Frisk's through and through. Oh, I can usually ask them to do things or behave, because in their minds I'm the Alpha of the "pack", but they are all firmly devoted to Frisk. They follow her to the ends of the Earth and knock me over in the process if they needed to. Which they have a decent chance of doing since Raven inducted them into our Falna fairly early. Some of their special abilities are a little wild when they go all out.

Woo! I win at headpats! But then, really, everyone wins at headpats.

So-as I was telling someone last thread, looking back over my builds I noticed right after being the Nerevarine, I became the Last Dragonborn.

On a scale of 0 to bolt the warehouse shut, how worried should I be about a vengeful Azura getting pissed I'm suddenly jammed into someone else's prophecy?

The real best headpats were the friends you made along the way.

Don't think so.

Odin is like the Kaz to my Venom Snake. He's the main guy I go out drinking with, run strategies by and mocks me about the time I tried to drink the sea.

My surrogate children have cultivated an appreciation for the little things in life. Felice likes getting her hive to build delicate clockworks, while Danny's grown up to be quite the politician. Guess he learned quite a bit giving me the pouty eyes for more dragon kibble.

My actual daughter Sunny is slowly, but surely growing up. Instead of just adventuring randomly she's taken to setting up supernatural monasteries, changing entire societies one punch at a time We've been challenging each other with koans rather than fists more often.

The Demogorgon, King and Spyder tend to laze off and do their thing until it's action time. They formed a band, like a more monster-y Dethklok.

Malefor and Solaire get along surprisingly well, the former having mellowed out into an advocate of magical temperance long ago. Dusk and Sheena like to tease them for going soft, and they usually host the inaugeration barbeque for more benign new companions.

Having discovered immortality long ago, Orochimaru's set up his own pharmeceutical company populated by clones of himself to share it.

Aaaand I'm running out of space. So I omitted all the ones who're dating me because it is SAD how badly I failed the whole asexuality thing.

In hindsight taking a perk that makes me more attractive the harder I win at things doomed me from the start.

Captain SNES.

Forgive me.

Was the Gintama jump ever finished?

Reposting for the morning crowd!

>I'm actually genuinely floored by how much of a difference removing the pagebreaks was
Digger,
Well on one hand you cut out 40 pages. One the other hand you made the PDF go from 528kb to 921kb.
How did you manage to almost double the size by making it smaller?

So, the abilities a Virus grants, you are not stuck with the abilities you buy, you can learn new applications, right? With presumably the Pure abilities being limited to the pure...

>How did you manage to almost double the size by making it smaller?

I am not a clever man. (aka I legitimately don't know.)

You can learn new applications, yes! It's mentioned in the intro crawl for powers.
Mostly the point of buying them in the section is to skip the trial and error
and believe me, powers like "Blood Burn" or "Black Hole Destruction" are probably not ones you'd want to experiment trying to learn unless you're really confident

Do Renegade Virus powers count as biological? Eternal Life in the Bram Stoker section implies they don't. I wouldn't be surprised if Renegade doesn't count, it's a virus that infect literally anything physical, it's not really biology anymore when you're infecting rocks.

They count as biological, for some godforsaken reason. It does some weird shit but the virus itself appears to spread and manifest as a physical virus, it just apparently doesn't discriminate where it takes root. Also, Eternal Life isn't really that far off from something like Blacklight letting you regenerate from more or less meatscraps I figure?

Very important, even if they drive me nuts sometimes. Frisk's always been there for me when I needed him, and he's like a little brother to me. While Alma is more Frisk's companion then mine, she has helped to keep me from losing my way, and she's always willing to help when things go wrong. Malefor, while a total jerk sometimes, has also been a surprisingly good mentor after we managed to redeem him, and having once been the ultimate evil in his world, he has plenty of things to say on what evil is and how to deal with it. Bass is my student, and I've been teaching him a lot in his quest to become the ultimate robot. He still has an ego, but he's very loyal to our group and myself as well. Nana might as well be my daughter, and we have a very close relationship because of it.

Lucifer...Lucifer is an odd one. He's a stalwart ally, and is always encouraging the rest of the group in their goals, but he's also the most ruthless of us, and serves as the Token Evil Teammate of the group. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about him. The rest of the group save for Nana is constantly uneasy about him. Frisk does try, but he's never encountered a being like Lucifer before. Nana, on the other hand, calls him Uncle Luci, and he in turn seems to dote on her, though he does encourage her to pursue greater power as well. Like I said, he's an odd one.

Oh, okay. I was actually kind of hoping they didn't, this makes planning my jump order a lot harder. Well, that's hardly your fault, just me being neurotic. I would request that you change the wording in Eternal Life, though. Instead of
>This form has any powers you have given your Red Servants as well as your non-biological(including Renegade) abilities.
how about
>This form possesses all your Renegade powers, including those modifications you've made to your Red Servants, as well as all your non-biological abilities
Just makes the wording a bit clearer.

>They count as biological, for some godforsaken reason.
Just like how some of the implausible/impossible stuff the Resident Evil Virus is still biology and nit magic! Yay Hollywood Sciences!

Now for the 10,000 dollar question!
Is that virus something you can import into the Resident Evil Customization section? I sounds like the sufficient concentrations of the virus can achieve sapience, but are not automatically so.

So what do your jumpers look like when they aren't trying to blend in? pic related

I protect cities

queued

How could you protect a city if you can't even protect your honor on a chinese imageboard by not posting pictures for ants?

If I go anywhere without my companions I will die.

What I mean to say is that since I do not form bonds with people in the jump because I will leave eventually, I need to have a BUNCH of companions to talk to else I get lonely. (Which admittedly until very recently was not a feeling I experienced often, but now when I don't have my companions around I really want them back. Jeez.)

I think the resolution adds a bit of charm to the image.

You can, I cleared it a little ahead of time out of curiosity
Ah, yeah, that would be a bit of a parsing error, huh?

>What I mean to say is that since I do not form bonds with people in the jump because I will leave eventually

Is this what Jumpers have been reduced to nowadays? If your time is short, you should be experiencing the most of it! Your companions are always going to be with you, so what's holding you back to go and meet more people? Join a band, form a revolution, create a gang, destroy a country and befriend and hate everything around you!

Such is the live of a Jumper.

Important to me? Mmm, I guess, but it's become more like we're important to each other. That first Jump we spent as Travellers in the Steppes did something to all of us, something beautiful. So...yeah, it's just us five travelling Spouses, and I'd rather have it no other way.
Grow Together is overpowered yo, especially when everyone earnestly tries to make things work.

Around each other, we have no concept of "personal" space, though Mami's kinda become the clingy one of the bunch. Let me tell you, escaping from sleepy Mami's clinginess is a mission and a half, one time Saeko found herself wrapped up with her ribbons and had to play dakimura until the rest of us managed to lure her to the kitchen with the scent of freshly made waffles. Otherwise, she's the spoiled one and cooks the most out of all of us.

Rin's still the tsundere, but she's mellowed so much that she now openly cuddles, "B-but it's just that you looked lonely okay?" She's the responsible one and makes sure that the House (Our interdimensional home) is in tip top shape and sparkling. She even took up gardening and sometimes helps me with the wheats and maizes in the green house.

Io's the most NEET-like of us all, excluding me, since she started using her summons to run errands around the house. Have you ever seen Heracles in an apron dusting the heavy furniture and the floor under it? I have, and I've seen Lugh being set as an alarm clock. This makes her free to hang off of any of us, and I mean that literally, she would jump on you and latch on. Playful and affectionate, that who she has become...also, she loves her pranks. All of them. Seems she's put it on to herself that she make us smile and laugh for as long as she can.

Saeko...was in a weird place considering that she didn't have much to do, so she reverted to type after a while and helped out everyone else whenever she was around.

I am not a clever user. Just to check, buying the Ouroboros power "Ruler's Crown" let you potentially learn more stuff from any strain from which you've you've purchased a power via a "Primordial" option?

>You can, I cleared it a little ahead of time out of curiosity
Well, that's going to be downright terrifying. Renegade's power combined with the control over the infection that the virus customization grants. Damn.

This... this combination has possibilities! Dirty possibilities.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Geeze Digger, this looks like great stuff. I'll admit I don't know the setting, but I rather like the atomsphere. Sort of like a Black Ops Marvel or something. I can't find any obvious holes and I /really/ appreciate the completeness of the Powers section at the end. Not having to reference a source document to find out what each "Strain" can grow into is a huge help.

>Pic Related
I usually try really, really hard to blend in. However, once the Kamen Rider gear starts coming out, you can pretty sure I'm not trying to hide anything at that point.

Grow Together is such an awesome perk holy crap.

Yes. It's a bit of a limited amount you can learn, as mentioned. The extent of what you can learn from the Strains is up to the sort of stuff you can do with the 100-200 pt powers.
and here all I can think about is that one user who was asking why Ouroboros was so expensive, before the powers section was completed.

Well I'm happily married to my one companion, and I create the systems for her to administrate, so I would say pretty important

Yes, but it hurts when I have to go. It hurts a lot. And I can't be everywhere at once post-spark unless I am somehow everywhere.

Why would ever go around as anything ridiculously inhuman, unless I wanted to blend in with ridiculously inhuman beings, or play up my reputation?

Azura's a fucking retard. Just do a grade-school magic trick and pull a coin from behind her ear. She'll get pissed and storm off.

That's fine by me. I can make up for the power of the higher-level abilities in other ways. I'm going to take my Renegade powers to Toriko, see what an Angel Halo/Balor hybrid becomes after getting all those Gourmet Cell upgrades. Either I'll die, or everything else will.

>I'm suddenly jammed into someone else's prophecy?
Do you mean becoming the Nerevarine? It's Mantling, anyone can do it, she doesn't care as long as Almsivi dies for killing Nerevar.

When I'm trying to blend in? I dunno, I mean, I've made sure to stay as biologically human as possi-

Fuck, I just walked through that wall didn't I?

Joshing aside, I kinda just become an absent-minded spell caster and chi adept, so you get situations where I walk through a door, only repair it magically on my way out.

>Odin is like the Kaz to my Venom Snake. He's the main guy I go out drinking with, run strategies by and mocks me about the time I tried to drink the sea.
Which Odin is this now?

Thanks.

>There are 12 classes besides Ouroboros
>There are only 7 Primordials
fug. I'll figure out something else.

Well at least she's relatively nice and is the only remaining Daedra who's trying to preserve Mundus, due to teaching the khajiit all about the tower system and telling them to defend it.

Too bad she's raped goods though.

... Prettiest of all moths, I have a perk for you.

400 CP - The Joy in Others - Life is a series of crossroads, branching at every moment, with every decision. People sometimes walk beside you on the path, turning into friends, lovers, cherished individuals. When their path diverges from your own, it can be hard to let go. But, even when people part, they leave something behind. Memories. Warm wishes, happy moments, secret jokes, and special moments, each encapsulated in a memory like a red dot on the map of a life. Precious times held close to the heart, sharing that captured warmth when cracked open to view once again. While you will still have your fair share of awkward, uncomfortable, or sad moments, you will overcome each of them and realize in the end, the strength that can be garnered from the happiness shared with others. By thinking back on these memories of times gladly shared, you will be able to refocus your mind and pull determination to continue striding the path of life. Beyond the obvious benefits of this, you will also find yourself able to more easily find the starting point to a goal you wish to achieve. You will still have to work hard and strive for it yourself, but often all people really need is a warm smile and a moment to think to figure out they knew the path to walk all along.

It's for Katawa Shoujo. It's so damned appropriate for your statement that I had to post it.

You've got to experience life, even if it hurts when you have to leave your friends behind.

Well, if you were willing to blow 900CP on purchases of Demi-Breed, you could get access to all of them. Ouroboros plus five other Syndromes plus the seven Primordial powers to get the rest.

I might be dumb and missing the obvious, but what jump is Grow Together from?

Otoyomegatari

Like I'm following my ninja way!

Otoyomegatari. Makes it so that while you and your partner can still grow as people you'll grow in ways that complement each other. Only the most drastic of changes can break you apart.

I will never get tired of that gif

Kind of like this Harry Potter-looking guy, except with cat ears and less pale skin.

Vanity and/or wanting to feel cool.

omg! Thank you so much :DDDD! That perk is PERFECT for me!

Bless you

>:DDDD!
I think I just threw up. XDDDDD

There's one you might want to check out in Persona, as well. Unbreakable Bond.

>When you make a friend, you make a friend for life. No matter how far apart you are, even if you're in another world, it feels as if they're still right by your side. Their presence not only reassures you, but grants you power - each bond you forge will grant your Persona new abilities, or strengthen existing ones. Though each bond's addition is minor, eventually, you will become something far greater than you could ever become by yourself.

It's the Social Link perk, with everything that entails. Very nice.

It and the future of Stankonia are art

For Justice? His Companions are his friends and family, he'd do anything for them.

For Tiger? They are Vassals(and friends, though he doesn't like to admit it). Which means it's his Duty to ensure their happiness and well-being.

For Justice? Pic Related, his personalized armor is basically OOOs armor

Tiger looks like Satan, horns, wings, sometimes cloven hooves.

Oh no, that was her own plan after all. She did seem a bit miffed that her candidate already had a Benefactor, though.

I'm talking about becoming the Dragonborn. I hear Akatosh isn't well thought of by the Daedra ever since that little tiff between Alduin and Mehrunes Dagon.

The OG mythological one. Who took a LOT of guff for backing me during Ragnarok.

But, my question is more. Would she EVEN be pissed at me? Considering just how badly the Tribunal fucked up my life and legacy I don't really hold the whole vengeance scheme thing against her.

Also Vivec is like the misbegotten lovechild of John Constantine and Luna, so I'm pretty sure magic true name tricks don't really work that well on daedric princes.

That's. That's also a good point, yes. Doesn't Meridia do her part too in Online? Though it was more a mix of "make sure people around to lick my divine buttocks" and "fuck off, Molag Bal"

It's not my fault you don't like fun

If I want to be cool I usually take out the Gamer Driver and Gekitotsu Robots, if I can stand to do it I even go level 3 with Ramparts Rush for Robots Defense Gamer

I'm glad you like it! I'm hoping to have the Jump done soon. I've got two and a half more story routes of the game to finish replaying through to get the tone right, which should help me finish up the few missing perks.

Then it's just filling in the Items (always the hardest part for me) and fluffing everything up.

this is also another excellent perk! Thank you!

Online isn't canon. It changes a lot of the lore, it's developed by another company, and its own 'loremasters' say that it's the true story and the main TES games are corrupted legends.

Regardless, Meridia is a relatively nice daedra who likes to help people, but we don't know if she's actively involved with defending Mundus as a concept like Azura is. Everyone wants Molag Baal to fuck off, though.

Your +2 Ability doesn't work. Planeswalker abilities happen at sorcery speed, so it can't target attacking creatures.

Gekitotsu Robots is so cool. Shame it's never used, anymore. Emu uses Shakiriki Sports more often than he does Gekitotsu Robots, now. And now that he has a new, better robot suit, I don't think he'll ever use it again.

>I'm talking about becoming the Dragonborn. I hear Akatosh isn't well thought of by the Daedra ever since that little tiff between Alduin and Mehrunes Dagon.
Most of the Daedra in Skyrim are clamoring to have you on their side.

I didn't make the card, it was made ages ago with a bunch of others for different namefags. I just saved it.

So, question about the Naruto jump: If I have a human or human-looking part-human alt form that has (either permanently or voluntarily) more than 2 eyes (such as Half Demon from Teen Titans) can I use that as my "base" form for the jump, allowing me to take both the Byakugan and the Sharingan without (comparatively) gimping my Sharingan by only having half a set?

Doesn't Azura get salty about her worshippers running off? Pretty sure the Nerevarine qualifies in her mind, as the dunmer chosen one.

An unfortunate side effect of Ex-aid's escalation, but a small price I'll pay for the absolute madman-tier pacing it's had so far
I legitimately am clamoring for each episode that's come out, I haven't been this engaged since W (OOO was amazing at the beginning and end but had a weird middle, while W was consistently very nice)

>Also Vivec is like the misbegotten lovechild of John Constantine and Luna, so I'm pretty sure magic true name tricks don't really work that well on daedric princes.
I'm talking about the time that time that Dwemer tricked her by literally hiding a rose up his sleeve.

I look shiny. Very shiny.

I don't understand what the Dwemer thought he proved in that story anyway. She actually did know what was in the box. Just because he took it out after she answered doesn't change anything.

People talk about how cool Devil Tigers are, but I don't see what's so awesome about them beyond making up a new Charmset and the Yozis having less control over you? Is it really that big of a deal?

They wanted to prove Daedra are fallible and thus don't deserve worship. Also they wanted to embarrass her and wank about how cool they were for it.

Yeah, Ex-Aid has escalated pretty fast. I mean, the Riders all had their first upgrades by the seventh episode. That's crazy. It's been a wild ride. I hope the CR team gets a second Gashat Gear Dual Beta, though. Drago Knight Hunter is not enough for the current fights. And it's just sad having a party of a Level 99, a Level 50, and a Level 5.

Yes. Those are cool things. You get your own private universe, too, that's also a big draw.

You gain the powers of a Yozi (including an inner world, a custom style of sorcery that can have a boost to spells that fits with your themes but can't do effects directly opposed to them, subsidary souls-the first generation of which are considered exceptionally powerful beings by Exalted's standards and some more abstract defences against reality interference) and are freed from their weakness of only being absurdly proficient within their sphere on influence-and hilariously incompetant outside of it.

Said abilities are also derived from your enlightened understanding of yourself. In short, your Charms are you transforming the concept of yourself into magical powers.

You also have the hype of not only having the potential to grow and develop without being defined by pain and imprisonment, but have the hype of being a new form of life combining a Primordial's and an Exaltation's might to have the potential to grow stronger than the Yozis eventually.

Speaking of which-like this, basically. I try not to exude too much of my true form into reality for fear of damaging it.

Oh.

Yeah, that just smacks of flipping over the table because you don't like the DM.

Anyway, she probably wouldn't be up for moving beyond Mundus-but to summarise: I take it Azura is for occasional summoning and hanging out with, not being worried about?

Having an Inner World and my own Soul Hierarchy is the coolest part of it to me.
An entire world I can design, and expand, as I please. Inside my own soul. It can be as big or as small as I want, I just need to take the time to expand it.

And the Soul Hierarchy is just cool in general.

*but also

humanoid with kind of an inverted teardrop shape à la gas house guerrilla only with disproportionately long legs like Sanji ,vanta black skin and eyes behind red glasses,pure white Facial hair In'a monkey tail beard configuration,Golden drill pompadour. Flaming red third eye, gleaming jumpsuit made of a material not unlike diamond Framed by a really complex looking driver belt,green glass boots shaped like ostrich feet, providing a digitigrade posture. but one of the more noticeable things is the way I move, flowing like a river . Clearly, having lost whatever internal muscular and skeletal structure had, Maintaining a humanoid appearance only out of force of habit.

Azura used to be one of the Daedra who was easiest to be summoned, she loved showing up to her worshipers or being summoned for one of their festivals. But after Vivec raped her she started refusing summons, prevented mortals from entering Moonshadow, and spend years not even responding to anyone. In a few years she calmed down on the last one and now talks to her worshipers again, but the former two have been maintained.

Considering that they are only in the chain because of me? I would say that pretty important. Each of them has their own unique reason to follow me. My Overlord's NPCs went along the ride and are there always for me no matter what. They know me surprisingly well, and even if our morals might conflict sometimes, they would still follow me to hell and back. Then we have Stephan (The Dark Knight Triology's butler), whom thinks of me as his treasured son. Others think that they owe me their lives and follow me, like my God Program whom I saved from being purged during the Omnic wars, or Zero after I removed her curse and helped her to save the world, as well of giving her the opportunity start anew and doing a lot of therapy.

Like a Yog-Sothoth's knock-off. Although I have a passive effect that makes me do not stand out and forces people to accept my form without freaking out, so my avatars usually look the same.

Personally, the new Charmset and the Yozis having less control are what I see as the least interesting parts of it.

Custom charmsets are a hassle to make, and I like the flavor of Infernal charms already anyway.

In my opinion, the cool points of Devil Tiger are that you become a mini-Primordial. I love the whole mythical angle of carving your legend into reality itself.

And the benefits are great too. You don't age, you get your own personal forehead mark and battle aura aesthetics, your own world inside your soul, you get create your own Demons/Deva, and posses and command those Deva, and eventually your own Akuma.

>posses
I first read that as "poses" and I imagined a 3rd Circle, and all descendant souls of that soul, who act like Jojo characters.

I am 100% certain that exists. There is literally zero chance that Malfeas, who has an Intimacy for dancing, does not have a posing-focused Third Circle Soul.

Weird question. Why wasn't that stuff discounted for devil tiger then?

Because Devil Tiger isn't an origin?

Tera, this has been covered at LEAST a dozen times.
The Devil-tiger perk does not make YOU a Devil-tiger, you inherit the Exaltation of someone ELSE who went Devil-tiger.
You get their Charmset and custom forhead mark, not their Demons/Deva.

no I don't Recall that particular thing ever having been phrased that way to me before, but if that's the case I'm sorry.

It's been covered in-thread, not necessarily to you.