This man summons you to fight against the tide of chaos. Do you answer his call?

This man summons you to fight against the tide of chaos. Do you answer his call?

I want to protect his smile

no bcuz he died to a fat blob

I absolutely do. I already play Empire.

To war!

Sure, but only if he reminds me of at least two of hi titles.

Why bother? Setting is -10hp.

What is dead may never die!

It can with shitty enough writing.

>Posts an open-ended game with no story to follow besides a few optional quests and basic objectives
>"Shitty writing" as if there's really any writing involved
>Also one of the best-selling Total War games

We would answer his call, then fight to the end when the dwarfs stab him in the back

I suppose it depends on how much you like He-Man.

Absolutely not. My loyalty is to the One True Emperor in Middenheim Boris Todbringer.

>I suppose it depends on how much you like He-Man.
What does He-Man have to do with this?

Get out.

Broken Lords Master Race.

Cultists get second place.

AoS feels kind of He-Man crossed with metal album covers to me.

What does AoS have to do with Total Warhammer?

Is he married? I need to know for, uh, reasons.

>when you capture a cultist city with a tier three legendary building

THIS ACTION DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT !

So, how did he die in the End Times? Or was he Sigmar's reincarnation?
(...that's what it was, wasn't it? It was that fucking retarded?)

A man who fights for his People against the forces of Chaos is to be admired - a lot more than a man who waits for his political rivals to be weakened by genuine foes of all that is good and just in the world before usurping the throne.

Pretty sure he is not if you go by pre AoS canon.

Ofcourse what sane man with a spine would reject the chance to defend all of civilization from the taint of chaos.

All the ladies belong to him, I guess.

By Sigmar, no!

>Not taking up any opportunity to fight Chaos
This is why the End Times happened.

That smirk is in such stark contrast to everything he is in the game.

I'm not sure they asked him if they could take that video.

In other words.

THAT ACTION DID NOT HAVE HIS CONSENT.

I feel the Broken Lords are what the Stormcast should of been. Beings of pure energy trapped in ornate armour, instead of bunch of boring-ass space marine clones.

Speaking of Endless Legend, how would you feel if Sega made a Total War game set in the world of Endless Legend?

Get fucked poser.

Todbringer, not Franz, okay.

It would suck dick because the Endless Legend doesn't make sense as a world.
It's got a fuckton of cool lore, but none of it works as a cohesive setting.

I can pick whatever colors I like, right?

What sort of message was meant to be conveyed by this particular statement?

You can have any color as long as it's black

Just tell me where to shoot boss-man.

How so?

You have my sword

... Well you just made me like AOS I hope you are happy user

Aww yeah, I love me some dosh lords

Help me to git gud at dis game anons. I hear dwarves are easy mode but empire can get fucked quick if you try to expand beyond Reikland. Is this true?

the End Times happened because of the Skaven.
And Mr. I-don't-think-there-exist-any-intelligent-ratmen did nothing to prevent that.

Reikland isn't that difficult but it is a balancing act between expansion and maintaning it since you are surrounded by other factions that would love to take your land off of you so you have to play the diplomacy game.

I think user was referring to it when talking about the shitty writing being able to kill what may never die or something

of course he is, he's not a degenerate

>pluralizing Dwarfs incorrectly

whoops sorry I meant to reply to

He has daughter and son Luitpold plus chaos mutated nephew.

BY SIGMAR YES!

moshi moshi chaos retcon desu

Ulric and Todbringer not Sigmar and Karl ok ?

Marienburg for the money should be your primary target with Reikland, and Nuln/the Wissenland province is a good economic target aswell, and the Enginner School of Nuln is god tier. Just be aware of the Croocked Moon and their lightning strikes.

>but empire can get fucked quick if you try to expand beyond Reikland. Is this true?
I do reikland->marienburg->vampire provinces militarily while working on the confederation diplomatically and it works.

>ornate man glares at mysterious levitating hammer.jpg

depends does he have any stc's?

>This is why the End Times happened.

No the end times happened because a whiny Vampire lord decided to backstab the entire world.

>slowly nods approval

The end times didn't happen and Archaon was beaten at the foot of the Fauschlag.

Could you elaborate?

Excuse me, but did some suit-wearing ghosts pass through this thread?

kek

YER NOT MAH KING, DIS IS MAH KING

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

GO BACK TO BRETONNIA I'M SURE LOUEN WOULD LOVE ANOTHERE HORSE TO RIDE!

W-what happened with the lizzie-bros in AoS? Did they get shafted like the egyptian skellis?

SAY DAT TO MAH KING AN' SEE WHAT HAPPENS

They became light demons of order or some retarded shit like that.

Just the Slann survived the End Times, having fucked off in some temple spaceships when the end came. The rest of the lizardmen are light daemons of order summoned by the Slann, and all lizardmen suck the cock of some space dragon they bumped into after their world died. It's all a bit depressing, but they fared better than a lot of forces in AoS and at least the only changes to the models so far have been round bases.

YOUR KING A SHIT

THIS KING IS BETTER

>this man summons you
But I'm not an elector count.

He got his arms cut off by otto glott, then stabbed with his own rune fang. Sigmar reincarnated into his body, but Karl Franz was dead at that point

Supreme taste. Also to be fair if the Stormcast were like them they'd just be likened to Rubric Marines instead of regular ones.

Really makes ya fink

Sure, we'll fight after I get these damn Varg and Wood Elves wiped out.

Summon the Elector Counts!

Recently did an Empire run on legendary and it felt pretty easy.

Taking Reikland from the annoying rebels was honestly the hardest part - after that I took Marienberg for the money, expanded south into Nuln and the surrounding region, then went east to beat up vampires.

By the time that was done Chaos was coming south and I just played it defensive - having lightning strike kinda trivialized it since I was able to pick off stacks solo with stronk Franz whenever they started clumping around a city and everyone else was allied against them.

As long as you have walls built in settlements you can win pretty slanted battles, or at least make it such a pain to take that if you fight it manually they'll be in no state to beat a relief force.

DAWI DINNAE "RENEGOTIATE" TRADE, MANLING!

>not a single spike to be seen on his armor
>not even wielding an axe

Sorry m8, I roll with the

Ya'll motherfuckers are just bitch tier generic brand Deathdealer.

I FOIGHT WIT DA BOYZ

BRETONNIA HEARS THE CALL AND ANSWERS. LADY AND SIGMAR, BRETONNI AND IMPERIAL, WOEFUL LANCE AND THUNDERING HARQUEBUS - TOGETHER WE SHALL DRIVE THESE HONORLESS DOGS SQUEALING AND WAILING INTO THEIR BENIGHTED LANDS!

THE LADY WILLS IT!

Yes. He also has a son and a daughter (at least).

haha humies

I accept, then shoot him when his back is turned.

PRAISE TZEENTCH!

WARHARHAR.
I LOIKED WHEN DA SQUIG ET DA ONE WIF DA BIG HORNZ BEST.