twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is how I elf.

This is how I wish I could elf

This is how I elf

This is how I elf

This is how I elf

u wot m8

Viera or bust.

Viera are the easy answer, since they're literally just elves with bunny ears as it stands.

Viera are "We have ascended to a higher plane of existence" immortals, but not actual gods, which is a more interesting place to take elves than "oh woe out race is dying out as a result of blah blah blah environmentalists bloo bloo bloo fern gully."

Occuria*

Occuria are "We have ascended to a higher plane of existence."

Should not post and listen to podcasts at the same time, my thoughts get tangled up.

This is how I elf

somehow i expected this
fingon still best
Auta i Lome motherfuckers

This is how I elf.

youtu.be/d7rWcBwqbH8

I dunno, they kind of were actual gods, or at least as close as Ivalice had to them. Where do you draw the line, anyway?

They controlled the world through light nudges and chosen champions, they created angels to serve them (And oh what a bad idea that turned out to be; CĂșchulainn for example, who was specifically created to drink the sin of the world and make it pure, but instead drowned in it).

And the more interesting part is that the Occuria did nothing wrong, when Venat, Vayne, Vaan and Friends inadvertantly foiled the ability of the Occuria to direct the world, everything was set upon a slow path towards inevitable decay and despair, culminating in the Ivalice we see in Vagrant Story, a world that fell from neutral bright all the way to neutral dark.

The Viera definitely fit the elven stereotype better. I mean, you could also make a case for the Aegyl.

Elves are wonderful
They provoke wonder

Elves are marvellous.
They cause marvels

Elves are fantastic
They create fantasies

Elves are glamorous
They project glamour

Elves are enchanting
They weave enchantment

Elves are terrific
They beget terror.

No one ever said elves were nice.

-Pratchett.

I've only had them in my game a couple of times, and I always do the old fae. The ones who wait their time in the old halls below the earth, the ones who spirit away minds and kids, and maintain the old deals from back when people were scared of the forest.

My players have enjoyed the change of pace from the average D&D fare, and I've enjoyed getting to steal from folk lore with reckless abandon.

This is how I elf.
Currently hoping to do the demo of Changeling with a few mates, even though I already blew spring break.

my elves are sorta celts with beards and huge boners for raids and bows. they don't worship animals or trees but enjoy the freedom of being naturalists

Terry Pratchett was so clever and witty by making elves evil and goblins good. In my setting dragons breathe water and fish breathe fire!

That is a tall goblin.

I like elves that are shorter than humans but taller than dwarves.

Also I prefer for a setting to only have the 'wood elf' style elves. The primitive tree fort elves who have some magic stuff that can substitute the things humans and dwarves enjoy with their technology, like magically affecting trees to grow into useful shapes for them and such. But the magic is a bit low-key and subtle.

I'm not a fan of the 'high elves' who are like the master race relative to humans and other races and have these super magical metropolises and shit. I just find it boring/lame. Also drow elves are kinda dumb

>speaking disparagingly of Pratchett
faggot.

Either you're a weak troll or a genuine crow-starving dog.

I don't like elves to be the sort of stuffy and stoic types.

I like them as a softly chaotic people, life is too long to dwell on a single love or grudge. I like them to seem a bit flippant and silly to outsiders, but even a briefest amount of time to an elf is like 10 years to a human.

This is how I Elf.

Those are skeletons.

They better be wild and primal as fuck if I ever want to elf

>All these nerds with sticks and rocks n shit
>Meanwhile this is how I elf

That always struck me, the Occuria didn't seem to be doing anything wrong. They handed out a superweapon to a human they liked, let him create an enlightened, prosperous empire, then took the weapon away when his descendents turned out to be idiots. There's nothing innately evil in that since the resulting nation was pretty good for everyone.

Their interaction with the protagonists aren't even hostile. Sure the ghosts they used on Ashe and Vaan are manipulative, but they didn't force anything, they just wanted Ashe to be the new ruler of an enlightened empire and scouted Vaan out as a potential backup choice if Ashe rejected it.

It's not even like they were human supremacists. Those yeti-hawk guys were their first choice, they just defaulted to humans because the other races either refused outright or were too lazy/slow to make proper use of the nethecite.

>wild and primal as fuck
Bones of wood and blood of sap sounds about right.

Wow.

I honestly thought not even Veeky Forums could produce this level of faggotry, but well done for proving Heinlein right.

>never underestimate human idiocy

Someone post the picture.
You know the one.

Fae Elf is Best Elf.

I'm sure your players are scrupulously polite and carry cold iron at bedtime?

benis sword

This is how I elf

This is how I elf.

Obligatory.

>TELL HER, TOM

Is this a Shadowrun comic?

in 7 books you would think at least a couple sentences were set aside to describe Thranduil. At least enough to know that he was not a weird twisted little gremlin.

We best

The last books of pratchett weren't that good and too preachy,I can see why people than only read those would dislike them, also than you get your jimmies rustledso much because some one points retarded parts of Discworld make you a fanatic desu.

>mfw the dark elf

Fat fetishists should be slaughtered along with fat "people"

This is how I elf, you fucking N'wahs.

This is how I elf

This is how i Elf you young fucks

Not those guys, but the guy in the hood.

doomwiki.org/wiki/Corvus

Thanks doc

no bowstrings, wtf? when you go to all the trouble of drawing an otherwise finished picture, the omission of bowstrings is sort of weird.

Artists often study a lot of things to get better at their arts. Light and shadows. Perspective. Human bodies, sometimes trees and landscapes, sometimes animal bodies.

Functional arms (and armor to a lesser degree) are very rarely one of them.

>Fingon
>Not the guy who had a sing off with Sauron and killed a werewolf with his bare fucking hands to fulfill his oath
Inferior tatses

I always liked what the Witcher series did with Elves especially the Wild Hunt.

Stay out of our fucking forest

That's a large bow.

uuuu

First I wrote "big bow" and then changed it to avoid this. It failed horribly.

I guess you could say it's a longbow

Id say its a yumi, based on the ridiculous size and the handle. It would make sense for barbarian elves considering the lack of armor and sense of pride.

In my setting there are two kinds of elves, urban and sylvan

Urban elves are homeless people who live in parks and under bridges and shit, using plants to speed up urban infrastructure decay in order to bring down human civilization

Sylvan elves vary by region of the world but in the USA they are hostile inbred rednecks like pic related

This is how I elf.

This is how I Elf.

You'd like Dorf fort then. Exactly what you're looking for

This is how I elf.

This part of the comic had a really heavy vibe about faes. Melnibones are some of the best not-elves ever too.

Like this.

Trying to decide how to elf in fact. Torn between 'offspring of humans and true fey' or 'evolved from deerlike animals, giving them small horns and hooves, thus responsible for all sorts of myths from elves to satyrs to demons'.

This is how I elf. All elves.

U U
U U

Link to the actual comics?
Thanks in advance.

Which comic is this from? I don't recall this from Ruby Throne or Stormbringer?

This is how I elf.

FAGGOT BISHIE SILMARILLION FUJOSHI TUMBLR TRASH FANARTIST A WORST

A FUCKING WOOOORRRRRSST

IT BOILS MY FUCKING BLOOD

TOLKIEN IS SACROSANCT DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM WITH THIS DISGUSTING TRANNY HERESY

FUCK

REEEEEEEEEE

>m-muh flat chested lolis

This is how I elf.

How I elf warlock, specifically.

This is how I elf.

Dorf fort elves are this. Also they see no issue with eating the corpses of intelligent foes. Also they are murderous and genocidal in their defense of the trees, but don't really give a shit about animals, and actually have various exotic animals as their main export and happily accept meat in trade. But they will consider it a full scale diplomatic insult to offer wooden items to their traders. Hell, they'll declare war on you if you chop down enough trees in your immdiate surrounds. No metalworking, all singing wood into various shapes.

That's a fucking long left leg he has.

Speaking of Dorf Fort elves, what was the name of that Elf King in Dorf Fort who kicked dragon ass and stuff?

fuck is wrong with her eyes
I've heard of people having bags under their eyes
but it usually doesn't look like skin from a scrotum

Why do they all have blowjob faces?

that's cool and all but still seems a bit far-fetched as a universal thing for all elvish cultures, if they all looked the same then you could imagine some societies performing tattoos or ritual scarification rather than wearing masks

I'm pretty sure it actually is from Stormbringer. When Elric and crew are in pursuit of his cousin.

Seconding this.

FF12 was honestly pretty good for subjective morality. None of this 'God is evil and has to die' bullshit. Nobody in the plot was actually even particularly wrong, just varying degrees of pragmatic, but none of them worked out of active malice.

>
There happens to be a thread on it right here on this board

I dunno, I figure if you go long enough with a shitty sleep schedule the grey rings just sort of become permanent

At least that's what happened to me

Cool, thanks.

Cacame Awemedinade

She's a high elf.

Probably spend all night and morning, and noon dancing to free tekno somewhere in the forest while high on moxy, foxy, moonrocks, acid and some speed.

By being a dick to students?

Because theyre probably howling.