Non fapbait female character art thread

Can we get a thread for female character art that isn't sexualized as all hell? Not necessarily looking for ugly women, just ones without boobplate or the ones in the middle of battle with pristine hair and makeup.

Ideally fantasy. If anyone has matching pics with black haired green eyed warrior women that'd be awesome, I need a pic for an NPC in my game.

That doesn't look like a woman to me.

Pretty sure it is, very feminine face.

maybe im just gay tho

[the tough boys were the name of an adventuring group in a campaign i did and i used this art as reference for one of the members, hence the filename.]

I have shit
that I could post
but I'm a little too drunk right now
maybe later, if the thread's still up

What was the purpose of that kind of pointy foot armor, like, historically? I'm pretty sure I've seen them before. They seem like they'd be awkward when you're stuck walking on them. Did knights do a lot of kick-stabbing people from horseback back then?

Toes are generally pointed to make it easier when getting an armored boot into a stirrup.

Heels help keep your feet from slipping out.

Ah, yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

I actually would dig a thread with character art of gals that at best aren't especially "good looking" (in conventional sense, e.g. more furiosa than black widow). That stuff can be fairly hard to find.

Everything is fapbait if you try hard and believe in yourself.

is this a poem?

that skirt seems kind of impractical, no?

Lotta good ones in these next two.

I'm more concerned by the lower legs and footwear.

Love this one.

Just because you can fap to something does not make it fapbait.

I think really what we're getting at is "sexualized" or particularly "sexy."

>tfw clothed women are your fetish

>tfw women are your fetish

>painting the tv actress
>painting her an a shitty idealized way
why

This hair may look a bit too good for OPs taste.

Jokes on you this shit gets me diamonds

>tfw armor is your fetish

>not sexualized

But this is exactly my fetish user!

>short-haired reverse trap
>not fap bait

I never understood the pole attached to spiked pole weapon concept. I understand it exist irl, but it seems like the length of the pole coupled with the fluidity of the chain would cause the resulting strike to be of low velocity and power

But user, full armor is my fetish

It's actually the other way around

>not sexualized
>but not ugly
wew

Can anyone confirm if these are original Degenesis ie. not Rebirth? A lot of the designs are super familiar but I can't tell if it's actual game pictures or deviantart inspired stuff. Love it either way.

Patrician taste, anons, cheers. Get fucked on, OP.

Someone will fap to it no matter how much you try to avoid it.
In fact, I'll fap to it on principle. Because OP, as usual, is a fag.

Oh, to be young and naive.

Women are practically made to be sexualized, though. Why deny one of their primary purposes in not only reality but especially fiction?

/thread

Keep posting armoured lasses though.

Is it wrong that I find this more attractive than boobplate and skimpy armour?

no.

What about if I also prefer women with flat chests, flat asses and narrow hips

SATAN! STOP TEASING ME !

No, but you're just the equivalent of betas virtual signaling about how much more beautiful women without make up are.

Yes. The majority of those that fall into that category has not gone through puberty yet.

It's a two-handed flail, a militarized version of farming/threshing flails.

They look so dapper for two men who are about to brutally bludgeon each other to death.

Is this you?

I'm stealing this for my Blades in the Dark game. thx.

It's only virtue signaling if you bother to mention it. Your secret enjoyment remains pure.

Lack of fapbait was a mistake.

That's jousting armor, literally only good for holding a lance and getting hit by one. except it's symmetrical, which jousting armor is not. Both her arms are locked in the lance holding position, she physically could not lift her arms higher than maybe 45 degrees.

It might have been, user. It might have been.

Fully clothed fapbait? Challenge accepted

Is this sufficiently clothed?

Need to go more METAL!