Post your nationality and where you're from but as character stats

Post your nationality and where you're from but as character stats

For example-
before: I'm a Dutch Irish white male who was born and raised in Las Vegas Nevada

after: Vegasian- +20 heat resistance
-5 luck
DutchIrish- +resistance to alcohol effects
+speed when wearing clogs
+effects of cheese and potato foods doubled
-weakness to Germans and Englishmen

Special move- the drunken windmill

Native American/Scottsman born and raised in Mississippi

Mississippian :

+20 to Damp Heat Resistance, +5 to Knowledge (Religion), -2 to Intelligence

Rolls at advantage when : Dealing with Firearms, Dealing with Woodland Critters, Implementing Segregation, Dealing with other Southerners Socially

Dialect (Southern Drawl) - +1 to Charm Person

+100 to Cotton

Special Move - The Underground Railroad

Hmm. Interesting idea. I assume by character stats you mean racial features. I'll give it a go, but I'll also comment because otherwise these threads become a big circlejerk. Also I'm doing d&d 5e because why not.

And for the purposes of this, since I'm American, I'll combine genetic abilities with ones I've acquired growing up in my state.

+2 Dex, +1 Int (inb4 That Guy)
Swim speed equal to movement speed
Advantage on saving throws to resist poison
Double proficiency bonus for Nature (Knowledge) checks regarding ecology and sustainability
Proficiency in English and Spanish

Classic American that does his best to adopt his grandparents' culture even though he's never been to his ancestral country.

You go man embrace that stereotype

Irish-blooded white mail raised in Louisiana

+5 to alcoholism
+5 to depression

Gain Feat: Sweaty

Male. Woops.

>Italian Spanish Cherokee male raised by Germans and Irish in Minnesota, California, Delaware, and Texas.
Temperature Ranges Are The Spice Of Life: +5 Heat Resistance, +5 Cold Resistance.

Italian Grease: +4 to checks made to escape a grapple.

Kinda Vaquero Sorta Indian: +4 to riding horses, ATVs, and white woman.

American Purebred: +2 to attack and damage rolls with firearms.
You Must Be Mexican: Generally mistaken for a Mexican. Something about walls, welfare, drugs, and jobs.

But Still A White Guy: -2 to charisma when dealing with Blacks, Asians, Jews, and Feminists.

This sounds fun. Not sure if we're statting ourselves or our "race"

Italian-American born/raised in Michigan
Multiclassed Wizard/Bard that put his highest stat in CON for some reason, magic focus is an accordion.

+10 Cold resistance
-10 Heat resistance
Perform (polka)
Speaks English, Italian (spoken), and Italian (gesticulation)
Feat: Dumb Luck - +5/-5 to any roll whose outcome could be made stupider by the +5/-5 modifier
Requires two more hours of sleep to complete a long rest
Rolls at disadvantage when resisting charm effects

Special move: Laser barrage

this is fucking gay

>not sure if statting self or race
>first line of OP answers my question
I guess I should've added -1 INT to the list as well.

I'm Canadian, meaning if I'm killed in battle, I win.

Oregon-born-and-raised American Mutt

+2 Knowledge (Nature)
+2 Swim
-5 heat resistance
Favored Enemy: Californians

American iron-twig from the north livin in the south
+1 retardation +1 Def +1 Agil -1 Str, and Int
+10 cold resistance
+2 heat resistance
Irish ancestry= 50% alcohol resistance
Viking "fetish/obsession"= Proficient with axes, warhammers, and generally punching shit and ship building.
Lucky son of a bitch= can reroll on a mediocre failure.
+Sleep for an almost uncannily predictable time period (About 6 hours give or take like 15 minutes)
-Look like shit, no matter what
+Don't give a shit about looks cause they never get better
+Southern raised: Can see camo, wears camo all the time

Special move: Reach into pockets of jacket that I always wear and pull out something oddly useful.

Irish-Danish American born in Washington, raised in New England.

+10 resistance to negative weather effects: cold, rain, derivatives.

-10 resistance against sunlight

Alcohol Boons: -2 to all alcohol resistance checks, but +2 to addiction resistance

Heartiness: +2 constitution checks on all weight classes

Northern Locks: +4 charisma from gorgeous, flowing hair (yes!)

Are You Albino?: -4 charisma from translucent skin (damn it...)

American-German man living in MN

Cons+2 int+1
+20 alchohol resistance
+10 beer brewing
Resist cold+
Weakness to heat
Swimming bonus (land o lakes)
Stat boost when drinking German lager
Beer gives bonus resist against heat
Advantage on attacks made against Jews

Special move: Sieg Heil

Indonesian (particulary Sumatran) male that raised mostly at Jabodetabek metropol.

+1 Agility, -1 Wisdom

Minang's finest
+5 unarmed (silek tuo)
+5 barter and haggling
+5 cold resistance
-5 sneak (loud voice)
-10 diplomacy (Chinese)

Metropolitan kids
+5 swimming
+5 tracking
+ knowledge (technology)
-10 heat resistance (air conditioning's a bitch)

Feat:
>Natural born merchant
>"Anak Rantau"
>Religious drill

Special moves:
Guerrila tactics: hit hard, run harder

I'm Chinese. Born and raised near the sea.
+2 Intelligence
-1 Strength
-1 Charisma
+3 strength when in an angry mob or when wearing red
Resistance to Poison
Weakness to spicy food
Proficiency in unarmed
Special Move: Cultural Revolution

Danish/Faroese from Denmark

Resistant to cold and weakness to heat.
Resistance to alcohol
Double effect from bacon and dairy products
Bonus to swimming and bike riding
Bonus damage against Swedes
Bonus damage against cute animals
Denmark is the capital of Ikea: Generally assumed to German, Swedish, Norwegian, or Dutch.

Chinese too. Vancouver born.
+10 rain resistance
+5 rioting power
+5 cuck chance (liberal heartland)

+1 Agi
+1 int
-1 str
-1 wis
+5 hand to hand
+15 damage against Japanazis
+10 chance of chimping out when warcrime is denied
+10 loudness

Englishman/Croatian from Pennsylvania

+20 to shoveling snow
+5 on all endurance checks involving hills
-5 on actually climbing
Living in a rainbow: +5 charisma bonus when interacting with minorities
"What do you mean there's no chinese food in Tennessee?": -5 wisdom in largely ethnically homogenous areas
Must make a saving throw whenever eating spicy food.
Bonus attack damage/accuracy against game animals

I'm a Basque with the Half-Irish subtype.

Immunity to Alcohol Poisoning
+5 hat size
+20 animal husbandry
-10 charisma
Flaw: You cannot speak Common
Can hide in forests
Always trained in Profession (Terrorist)

Special Move: Song of Drinking (Performance)

>I'm a Dutch Irish white male who was born and raised in Las Vegas Nevada
Translation: I'm American.

>Native American/Scottsman born and raised in Mississippi

>Irish-blooded white mail raised in Louisiana

>Italian Spanish Cherokee male raised by Germans and Irish in Minnesota, California, Delaware, and Texas.

>Italian-American born/raised in Michigan
Translation: I'm American

>Irish-Danish American born in Washington, raised in New England.
Translation: I'm American

>And for the purposes of this, since I'm American,
Well, thank god someone's honest and not delusional.

>people instantly abandon cultural traits as soon as they set foot in the US and never cluster or pass down any cultural habits, only McDonald's and coca cola

Texan/Native American

Hates Yankees
Weakness to cowgirls
Weakness to alcohol
+2 strength - from Jesus Christ amen
+2 social - Southern accent
-2 intelligence - American and educated in the South

I see you opted for the dicksucking feat tree

Czech-Polish Upstate New Yorker
>-10 stress in woods, fields and hills
>+5 cold resistance, +5 damp resistance
>+10 to appraising beers, -5 to appraising wines
>The Sticks: -4 tolerance of minorities
>Advantage when pathfinding, farming, hunting small game
>Special Move: Orangenriech
>Favored Enemy: City New Yorkers

thread full of boring faggots

Australian

+2 Constitution
Resistance Poison
Trained Skill: Banter

People born in the US, who grew up listening to american music, eating american food, went to american schools, talked to other american schoolchildren, travelled in american cars, watched american films, speak english....

As opposed to, for instance, being born in a french city, learning french, going to a french school, eating french food, listening to french music, talking to french people, learning to drink with your family at the age of 12, like most french people, and so on. Those people can say they're french.

Or being born in scotland. learning scots english, going to a scottish school, eating scottish food, dying of a heart attack at 20 from that food, listening to scottish bands, going out to scottish clubs for the craic. knowing what the craic is. learning to drink shit cider with your friends at the age of 12, because you dont have a responsible alcohol culture like the french, and so on.

No. you do not know what it is like to be an Dutch-Danish-Irish-Scots-German-Macedonian-Greek-American, just because your grandfather was squeezed out of a cunt in another country. You have absolutely NO clue what it was like. If your parents emigrated, then you have a taste of what the culture was like from their upbringing, if you are lucky. If you lived your formative years in whatever country, you could say you're of that nation. but if you've never even fucking been there, no, you do not. your upbringing is American. simple as that.

Nordveg/English white male, blacksmith and sound tech born and raised in Montana

+20 cold resist
Rolls at advantage: Dealing with weapons, Injun Fightin', Bear Lore, Wolf Lore.

Dialect: Nordski Ohwp (- 6 to Charm)

Gaucho male born and raised in Porto Alegre

+1 strength, -1 dex, +1 cons, +1 int, -1 wis

Advantages:
-Rolls advantage on saving throws to resist disease
-Proeficiency in portuguese and english
-Rolls advantage on disguise checks to hide fa/tg/uy traits
-Rolls advantage on rolls for knowledge checks

Disadvantages:
-Paranoia
-Disadvantage on rolls for random encounters
-Depression

Eastern European mutt (Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Welsh), born and raised in Toronto, Ontario by a crazy granddad (Who took me 'hunting' across Canada and the USA).

+10 cold resist
Rifle Proficiency
Martial Weapons Proficiency
Dirt Farming proficiency
Maple Proficiency
Riding Proficiency

+1 Str
-1 Wis
+2 Cha

Perform; Awkward comedy
Animal 'Handling'; Sheep
Stealth
Survival
Craft; Maple Syrup
Craft; Snow Structures
Ride; Battle Moose

Special attacks;
Slavic Slam- wreck the shit out of another slav.
Great White North - Summon a snowstorm, receive armed back up from the armed forced they have snow shovels).

Feats;
Canadian Born - Everyone kinda already likes you, but thinks you're a joke and do not take you seriously. They probably should.
Slavic ancestry - Alcohol and other recreational substances last half as long, but hit you twice as hard. Party on.

Languages; Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Welsh, NotEnglish

>everyone is entirely nurture and nature has no part to play
>being raised in a family with cultures of the old world has no impact on people
user, come on now. Quit being retarded and autistically hating fun.

Fuck you, dude. I'm American and still as Nordveg as anybody from Varde. I can speak the language, can track my lineage back to Haakon (the FIRST, bi Gud), celebrate the holidays with all the trimmings. My dialect is arguably purer, too.

Hey man, i was raised traditionally Hungarian, in Toronto Ontario.

I identify as Hungarian, speak Hungarian,watch Hungarian movies and know whats going on.

I also am Canadian, as i am kind, well spoken, and have prime minster. My heritage plays an important part of my life, i have issues pertaining to certain bloodlines, and am generally the most Slavic Canadian in existence.

So basically, you can still be A Thing and come from A Place, you're just butthurt and are full shit. Enjoy your (you) you fuck.

What the fuck is a nordveg?

Google says the closest thing is a clothing store in Brazil form me.

So ima go with that.

>>everyone is entirely nurture and nature has no part to play

oh fuck off with that bullshit.

do adopted children from fucking african famines miraculously develop somali/etheopian cultural values at age 12? Do Vietnamese or Cambodian orphans develop their cultures? No, of course not.

you do not have some magical wire linking you to the culture of whatever country you imagine you are from.

at most, you get a pale reflection from parents.

your entire imagined notion is completely ignorant of what its like to live and grow up in a different country.

I was not born in the country I call home - the country I have a passport for. I arrived in this country aged 5 weeks. And if I return to the country of my birth, I have absolutely no clue what the people are talking about. We share the same language, but the culture is wholly alien to me.

All i know is that Varde a tiny fucking town out in the ass end of Jutland and i had to serve my conscription there. It has an artillery museum and a nightclub that sometimes have strippers, also ugly girls and beautiful nature.

This user is completely right, unfortunately.

You are right, in a physical, and ultimately, genetic sense. But are also wrong in other ways

People still feel a connection with their 'Homelands', that is undeniable. I have never set foot in the country of my heritage, but i am definitely a member of the culture, if removed by a stage. I was raised by my traditional grandparents, in a different culture, but i value similar things as they do (they raised me) so really i'm from both. That much is a given, raised b a culture, belong to culture.

Now the other half;

Genetics DO play a part in development of personality, as well as physical developments. My lost brother (mum had him when she was 16, he went to an orphanage) is VERY similar to myself in behavior and mannerisms, even though i was raised differently. He's also similar and height and build. But that can be explained by the siblingness. What can't be; our love for our 'countries' food. He got raised by whitebread ham n cheese bullshit, never really having developed past a child taste in food. I love to cook and can make pretty much anything under the sun, and you'll love to eat it. I introduced him to some of our traditional foods and he's loved them, other cultures foods? not so much.

I mean, it's an anecdote, and kinda gibberish, cuse i'm tired and rolling, but the point is;

People are having fun and you are being a wet blanket.

I've always imagined Veeky Forums as that one guy at the park, sitting on the bench, just yelling at kids who are having fun/being loud/existing, pretending to be relevant, all the while hating himself.

and it's sadish. Also funny. C'est la vie.

yeah, I'm being a crotchety old git.

(and I do apologise. sort of)

but at the same time, you may well "feel" a connection, but those who actually have lived there, look at you as utter fucking dicks.

Fuckit. I live in Scotland. there I said it.

and every year I lived there, I watched Americans roll in wearing polyester tartan skirts, yelling "hey! you! I'm scawttish! where's Eedinboro Castle?" (while standing on princes street. with the fucking castle looming like a black monolith over you...)
the locals who had even less patience than I did put them on the #31 bus to Craigmillar castle. which is in the middle of a council estate. (think rather nasty urban inner city projects, and you've got the picture.)

We watch them turn up in Stirling and yell at the castle staff about how they were related to William Wallace, because their name was Wallace...
( Apparently the staff sometimes run a sweepstake at the Wallace Monument on how many "past lives" Wallaces or french princesses they get a week. )

We watch them arrive at Glencoe, and shatter the peace by loudly telling everyone their surname is Cameron.... (yes, seriously, I've seen this with my own eyes. and ears.)

you THINK you have a "connection". you really dont. you have no idea at all what the countries you think you're from are like. you have no idea of their customs, their manners. Every year, they flock here on boats or planes, and we grit our teeth because amongst the dozens who are decent, there's always one fucking loud arsehole who thinks he's "Scawttish".

and the Irish, the Germans, the Norwegians, and the Dutch I know all say the same thing happens there.

I think Hungarians are magyars, not slavs. Polaks absolutely love you guys all the same though, and your food is fucking delicious. You ever hear that "Poland Hungary are two cousins" rhyme?

Signed, traditionally raised polak from sauga.

Depends on the country, I'd say. Poles love polish americans, they refer to them as brothers from across the sea, and are always excited to teach them about the culture. They get really excited if you know the language too, even if you speak with a horrendous accent.

Canadian
+2 Con, +2 Cha, -2 Wis
+10 cold resistance
Can use Barbarian Rage once per day

Albertan template
-5 cold resistance
+5 heat resistance
+5 ride
Natural Enemy: Québécois

man you albertans sure do hate quebec dontcha

Wow, you sound like a salty cumshot. Everywhere in the world has to deal with shithead tourists, just be glad that the ones you deal with actually have some interest in your brain dead culture.
You could always be like the Hawaiians, where the tourists are total disrespectful jackasses and shit up everywhere they go.

Pretty sure most of western Canada hates Quebec

I'm pretty sure most of Eastern Canada hates Quebec too.
It's what keeps this country together, I swear.

I get it, i really do. My main thing is that people can identify with a country all they want. I might be Canadian but i identify with my Hungarian heritage quite a bit, and have been told i'm the most Hungarian non-native that people have met. As much as my heritage is Hungarian however, i am Canadian. It's the duality of identification and nationality

The people you describe, however, are prats. They don't participate in the culture, but feel they belong. They are the worst (we get them in Canada too oddly), but not really the problem. I think even if you are removed, but participate in the culture, you are part of the people, it's the participate i the culture thing that people get stuck on.

It's the specific family i come from in hungry that makes me Slavic, not Magyar. I'm also part polish as i'm this guy;
so, yeah, i know how much we get along. I thin it has something to do with hating the fucking turks, but i might be wrong, less in tune with my polish side.

Yes. Yes they Do. Everyone hates the Québécois in Canada. Even the Québécois.

As a born and bred Canadian, who's traveled this country many times over, i can attest;

EVERYONE hates the Québécois.

ITT:
A bunch of Americans LARPing.

Hey man. I am Canadian.

that's really all i took offence to, don't lump us together.

I feel like it's also different, to some extent, because we live in Canada.

We don't have the melting pot culture of the US, most people think it's pretty cool when you've got some form of awareness regarding the culture your parents came from here, and you're encouraged to think of yourself as X or Y Canadian.

Canada is in America too.

>Pole living in NYC:

+3 to disguise when impersonating an accent
+5 to all sausagecrafting checks
+2 to situational awareness whilst under the affects of "city background noise"
-2 to climb checks while not standing on concrete
>Favored enemy

Racial abilities:
-3 times/day ability, rage against Ukranians
-Whilst within 30 ft of a jewish landlord, player becomes panicked

Well to be semantic, yes north america, but we arn't american.

It's a super important difference. It's like calling a Scotsman British because they come from the same island. It's not only wrong, but insulting.

I think that's one of the biggest difference between Canada and the united states. Instead of segregating or melting our cultures (either you are foreign, or an american), we decided to just do us and be Canadian at the same time.

Because celebrating and embracing differences is an important part to not being a shitpile (we fail this too, but it's not national policy to be a dickhead).

Whatever.

You're more American than Hungarian/Scottish/Italian or whatever nationality you imagine yourself to be.

Weird shit I see on Veeky Forums:
>Haha america has no culture! You're just a german on vacation!
and
>No, wait, you're not a part of my culture, you're american!

Besides, considering how much has changed through time, every Scotsman in Scotland is about as much Robert the Bruce as my next-door neighbor who walks around in a kilt.

I've never identified with american culture, or identified as an american. But my grandparents? Hungarian. My Parents? one Hungarian polish mutt, the other Italian and welsh. My culture? Hungarian-Canadian. Why? because i got raise Hungarian, told the old stories, taught the old skills. i am Canadian, i am Hungarian, i am not american (i hold citizenship in both Hungary and Canada).

FUCK america, and fuck you.

Have a great day.

Have you ever considered the option that those two opinions might not be espoused by the same people?
(Not that it would matter as they're not neccessarily contradictory)

I like American culture.
No, you are not Scottish or whatever.

Imagine if half of Mexico started going on about how they are Spanish. Just imagine how ridiculous that would be.

>got raised Hungarian

Jólvan Peti.

Different people sure, but for some reason it always comes off the same way.
Also, it's unnecessary to tell someone that the heritage they cling to ain't true. If anything it's like a small bit of seasoning on a large piece of food.

I have ancestry from mexico, and ancestry from spain, but I live in America. I wasn't brought up the same as the chinese guy down the street. If anything, you need to treat most americans as being half of what they claim to be.

Greek male born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa

Capetonian: +10 to Weather Prediction, +5 to Knowledge (Watersports)

Greek: +1 to Charisma, -10 to Solvency, +10 to Cooking

German/French/Irish/Creole genetic mashup born up North and living in the Southern US

10:15 - Stirring the Grits

12:30 - Walking the Neighborhood

16:55 - Taking out the Trash

18:05 - Cooking the Meat

21:15 - Torrenting the Files

No I don't need to.

I am Hungarian. I'm especially irate when someone from across the ocean says that they are Hungarian, because most Hungarians are not "Hungarian" by origin.
We're generally a mix of Slavs, Germans and a lot of other things.

If I started going on about how I am Polish, I would feel like a retarded clown.

I was not raised in Poland. I have no idea whatsoever what it is like to be Polish. I am Hungarian, despite being mostly of Polish ancestry.

A white male Canadian, born and raised in southern Ontario, of Mixed European descent

No True Torontonian:+5 to charisma checks against Metropolitan Hipsters, -5 if they are aware you don't actually live in the provincial captital

Fuckin' Weather, Eh?: Immune to ill-effects dictated by snow/rain/heat/fog/hail

Personable Fucker: +50 to Diplomacy when interacting with any foreigner aware of the fact that you are Canadian

The Hammertown Slam: A normal full-body tackle, can only be induced during a fit of drunken rage

>It's like calling a Scotsman British because they come from the same island. It's not only wrong, but insulting.
A Scotsman is British, there's just a 50% chance he'll deny it.

What you mean is, it's like calling an Irishman British (NI excluded)

Well, by most western ideals of ancestry and culture, you'd be justified in wanting to learn about Polish culture based on your ancestry. That's how it is for most Americans. Many of them do research and learn about traditions, or have ones that are passed down.

Quit being stubborn. Country you live in + ancestral identification is not the same in the Americas as it is in Europe, especially because, last I checked, germans, irish, and black people are not natives to these continents.

>Quit being stubborn. Country you live in + ancestral identification is not the same in the Americas as it is in Europe

See
Generally, if our parents are immigrants, we're raised in the culture, and we pass it down to our kids

My family in Poland considers me Polish.

Learning about a culture =/= being of that culture

>It's like calling a Scotsman British because they come from the same island. It's not only wrong, but insulting.

But it's not wrong you stupid cunt, it's only wrong if you're a nationalist with insecurities. We're fucking British citizens in the British Isles.

>American
>Rural Upper Midwest Strain

>+Cold resistance
>+alcohol tolerance
>+Hunting, fishing
>+Logging, other agriculture
>+Midwestern hospitality
>Regional dialect: pole slang (Ya der hey)
>+-(?) Paleness/farmer tan
>-Depression/mental illness(Long winters)
>-Heat vulnerability
>-Alcohol addiction
>-Social and navigational rolls in urban environs
>-Interactions with rich coasties

>Special move: Fearsome Critter Tales
>Gain bonus to social rolls to impress or break ice when in wilderness settings

>I'm a massposter
Translation: I'm a faggot

>American
>Across-the-nation Migrant, mixed-race

>+Ability to uproot
>+Ability to understand accents
>+General tolerance of lifestyles
>+Mixed Heritage means I could tan well or stay pale, easily fit in wherever
>+/-: Both Mother and Father have rather long meanstreaks, so tolerance for bullshit is low
>-Sound weird due to unstable childhood development in speech
>-Jaded, cynical, easily enter depressive episode
>-Neither side of family considers me wholly one of them
>-Ability to connect to others is shit, guarded most of the time
>-Despise moving

>Hidden Combat Ability: Unnecessary Background Insight
>Due to rough childhood, +20 to rolls to string together cursewords like poetry in the middle of speech to intimidate, or +10 to rolls to take conversations to an awkward place and generally make others uncomfortable (Saying "My father is dead" in response to complaints of dads, etc.)
>+5 to sense motive checks

I am Dutch and can confirm this.
American muh-hurritage tourists can just fuck off.

European mixed breed living in Florida.

+Water breathing.
+Heat resistance.
+Swim checks.
+No movement penalty on muddy ground or sand.
+Skill: Skin protection.
+/-The Florida madness.
-Cold weakness.
-Mosquitoes.

Special Move: Hide from the Sun.

Geordie

+10 cold resistance
Bonus when fighting mounted foes

Scots-Irish Virginian:

+5% of Developing Trait: Addict
Lore: Civil War History
Deer Dodger: +2 Perception
Language: English
Language: English (Southern Dialect)
Getting To Old For This Shit: I'm too old for this shit (age related trait)

Special Trait: Virginia is for Lovers = +2 to any seduction roll

This.

Calling them English would have been insulting, just as calling a Welshman Scottish would have been.

British is the broader group encompassing us all.

German born/raised in Germany
+1on Willpower
-1 on Charisma

Guten Tag!
-10 on Humor
+10 on Dark Humor
-10 on Relationship with Members of: Poland, Belgium, French, America, Russia, Belarus, Netherlands and England
Unable to get the perk "Thrustworthy"

Mia san Mia!
+can reroll any roll on drinking
Get one more Healing point out of ze following Items: Weißwurscht, Bier, Sauerkraut and Brezeln

Made in Germany
Bonus Damage against Frenchs
+10 Relationship Points with: Italians, Japanese
Bonus Damage on kombi attacks with: Italians, Japanese

Lawfull Neutral
REPENT M#THERF#CKER: Bonus Defense when fighting far right.
"Nobody has any intention of building a wall":
+10 on building walls and lying

Brit-irish-french canadian living in Michigan
Euro mutt: +1 int +1 wis, +1 str +10 to wetness and rain
Michigander: calm beast once per day, +20 to swim, +5 cold resist, +5 heat resist

Brazilian

Ape Acrobatics: +20 to all acrobatics and athletics checks

Huehuehue: +10 to deceit or bluff

Perdeu playboy: +10 to pickpocketting

Zika Baby: -25 to all mental checks

Scottish, Scottish Borders (rural countryside)

+10 resistance to cold/rainy weather
+5 resistance to alcohol checks
-10 resistance to heat

+2 Con
-2 Wis

+5 knowledge local (never lived anywhere else)

They are talking genetic traits you retarded cocksucker, prancing homossexual, homolusting pederast and invader of men's behinds.

pretty much one of the only Malay/Chinese Malaysian who browses this board occassionally and drawfags in it too. Subang Jaya, born and raised.

CHA +1, WIS -1

+20 to heat and humidity resistance
-20 to cold resistance
+10 Mercantile
+5 Religion

+proficiency in cooking sauces
+immune to spices
+advantage on small businesses
-lazy
-weakness to scams and bribes

Cuban-born American in 5e

Cuban:
+2 CHA
+1 STR
Hot weather adaptation, expertise (swimming), guerrilla warfare, soviet weapon training, latin flavor, innate spellcasting (vicious mockery, charm person, confusion)

Feats: Naturalized American (NATO weapon training, advantage on INT checks regarding US history, counts as American for legal purposes)

Native English, 1/4 scottish born raised South England

+2 Cha -1 Con
Speaks English (Native)

Its all in the Accent: +4 to charm vs other native english speakers not from Great Britain
Remember the War(s): +2 to attack rolls versus Europeans
Up the Empire! :Resistance to primitive weapons.

Special Move: BREXIT!: Immediatley stun any Europeans for around 2 months.

>Special Move: BREXIT!: Immediatley stun any Europeans for around 2 months.

I would rather say "confuse" instead of "stun" but sadly it is pretty much on point.

Jewish, grew up on a farm before moving to the suburbs in New England
>silver spoon: +1000 gp to starting wealth, but only if your class is Cleric
>Insane weather: +10 to cold and heat resistance, double these effects for 1 hour if you complain about it to a stranger
>masshole: +2 to all driving checks for each other driver within 100 ft. who also has this ability
>supreme curmudgeon (double bonus from race and hometown): +20 to resist diplomacy and intimidation attempts
>special ability, stubborn will: ignore all movement penalties from difficult terrain, but only if it's a fucking blizzard

African American Attack Helicopter living in Britain

African American:

+20 to heat and light resistance

Take double damage from Holy attacks and half damage from Unholy attacks

Enter a berserk state when fried chicken or water melon is detected

British:

Likes to drink tea

Special move: One million gender steel blast of evisceration

>Serbian, partially raised in Austria

Serbian Blood: +50 Radiation Resistance; +2 Damage against muslims; can get attacked on sight by Albanians
Damaged roads: +1 Dexterity; -1 Intelligence
raised in Austria: -2 Defense

+1 damage with primitive/modern blunt weapons
+2 damage, +2 defense and +4 confidence if there's a befriended greek and/or romanian in party
-4 Speed if wearing good looking shoes

Special Move(s): Confidence Rush (Buff: returns 25% of the damage done; all your attacks do good damage as long as confidence keeps up); Bottled up anger (+75% damage, -75% accuracy and -100% stamina if missed for one attack)

Norwegian. I think we're fairly balanced.

Viking Ancestry: +5 Swim, +5 Trade.

Oil-money: x10 starting funds.

Nobel Peace Prize: +5 Diplomacy, -5 Sense Motive.

North of the Artic Cicle: +5 constitution against bad weather effects, -10 heat resistance.

Norwegian cuisine: +5 constitution against poison effects, gain Trait: Non-picky Eater.

Mountains and Fjords: +5 Climbing.

Winter Olympics: +5 skiing.

Norwegian Protestant church: -5 knowledge (religion), gain Trait: Atheism.

Norwegian Personal Space: -2 Charisma.

Norwegian Public School: -2 Intelligence.

English/Italian hybrid, born and raised in Ontario, Canada.

>North Central Ontarian
+10 environmental resistance
+10 smugness
>Polite Conversationalist
-3 toughness
+20 speech
additional saving roll on speech checks
>Horrible Temper
+5 toughness when enraged
+5 stamina when enraged
-20 to all speech skills when enraged

Italian Ancestry:
>+20 to speech when mildly intoxicated
>+10 to speech, +2 to charisma when moderately intoxicated
>-20 to speech, -5 charisma, becomes enraged when majorly intoxicated

Machiavellian Blood:
>+ Additional bonuses against enemies that have insulted you
>+ can preform the coup de gras feat once per day for a free pass on a speech check/instant kill in melee range
>- if anyone but the target witnesses the coup de gras, -5 charisma, -20 speech until the end of the day

English Ancestry
>+10 alcohol resistance
>-10 happiness
Foppish Dandy
>+ when preforming a speech check on the asshole boss, pretentious buffoon, or rich foreigner classes, once per conversation you can pass a speech check without rolling
>- 5 combat effectiveness against people with the meathead class

Overwhelming Size
>Due to your preposterous stature, you get a +2 buff to strength and charisma, but a -2 debuff stamina and gain the "Impossible to sneak" trait

Underrated

Slavshit
+infinity to squatting
+100 gojirion to drinking
+million to chimpout
+100 to communism
-10 to common sense
-infinite to work ethics

>not having the Wherever I die is Serbia feat
Slab si

Guess the nationality

+1000 radiation resistance
-10 INT
+5 CON
+10 Religious Zeal

Special Moves: Can summon a truck of armed nationals if defeated, makes nice late-night snacks

I like yours. Stealing it
Canadian
+2 Con, +2 Cha, -2 Wis
+10 cold resistance
Can use Barbarian Rage once per day

Southern Ontario Template
+5 Knowledge(Commerce)
+5 Bonus to CHA-related skills against any Non-Canadian
-5 Penalty to CHA-related skills against Canadian

Special Ability - "Center of the World": Allows character to utterly disregard the successful diplomacy or bluff roll of any other Canadian party member, for no real good reason.
Special Ability - "Terana": Allows Character to instantly identify a Southern Ontario Native or distinguish those who aren't
Natural Enemy: British Columbians, Quebecois