Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BEqBBx2uyJ
youtu.be/3z7_gJ2EMBg
vocaroo.com/i/s0mln4SQr2Ay
youtube.com/watch?v=Wv4u1Pu6Kn4
youtu.be/gXzMD065HEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And that should be pretty much all of the content we've been discussing these past few days.

Again with my question from last thread: Is it possible to make a dragon out of human bones/flesh/blood? If so, what can it do other than be really big and intimidating?

I imagine with enough fleshwarping you can make anything. You can be Carl from Llamas with Hats if you want to.

Caaaaarl. What did you do?

>Repost bc it was the very end of the thread

>Name: Trent Miller
>Stand Name: 「HANG'EM ALL」
>Stand Power: Magic Negation Field

>Destructive Power: A
>Speed: B
>Range: A
>Durability: A
>Precision: C
>Learning: C

>Villain

>Ripped as Fuck
>Animal Mascot

A square-jawed, no-nonsense, absolute gorilla of a man, Trent was born into Chicago some few years after the second World War drew to its close. Born into a police family, his entire life was nothing but discipline, justice, and a brutal respect for the law. It was only natural that he would immediately enter the force once he turned of age, signing on with the riot police working in the most crime-infested city of America. Naturally, such work would leave him even more brutal a man than he was before; however, it was not until the 1968 Chicago Riots that he became the man he was today.

Brutalizing rioting citizens, Trent found himself on the front lines for 48 straight hours of restless hell on earth. That, however, wouldn't be enough to make a man like Trent Miller snap; he's made of tougher stuff than that. No, what got to him was a scene he would never forget. In the rioting, his wife and children would die by the hands of a man dressed strangely and posing stranger. At this moment of seething rage, Trent made the plunge and discovered the truth of the world. Even as he began to see the strange ghost behind the criminal, his own stand made itself apparent; a reflection of himself, a gigantic figure in full riot gear. By sheer force of will, he neutered the powers of the stranger and spent a good few hours "enforcing the law" with him.

Shoved into the world of stands, Trent Miller has taken this opportunity to make the leap from quelling riots to vigilante justice. Holding an absolute disgust for all stand users, he has taken it upon himself to defang them and dispense the same indiscriminate justice that he showed that murderer in Chicago the only way he knows how: at the end of a police baton.

>Name: Cooper
>Stand Name: 「RUN, SALLY, RUN!」
>Stand Power: Anxiety Inducement

>Destructive Power: A
>Speed: A
>Range: E
>Durability: B
>Precision: A
>Learning: D

Before he left the force to embark on his personal crusade, however, Trent cashed in some favors with the police chief and got one of the K9-unit, an attack-dog named Cooper, to help in the hunt. Coupled with the surprise and horror factor of being able to disable a stand, the ability to strike anyone with a panic attack is definitely something worth considering.

Let's see who Trent and Cooper will be going after in this thread.

>Tfw trap refusing to let you give him a bj ruins him

>Again with my question from last thread: Is it possible to make a dragon out of human bones/flesh/blood? If so, what can it do other than be really big and intimidating?
You should ask the questions at a reasonable hour, like when i'm awake. But yes, you can.
You can do anything your heart desires, i believe in you user.

To the other question from the last thread, certain things from the Reunu Pertemru that were there but aren't now are getting their own school.

9/16 custom companions have been filled for these two pages.

Officer Dick
Stand Name: Bad Boys
Oil Vision (Yes, he shoots beams/blasts of oil from his eyes. I'm not making this shit up.)
Destructive Power B
Speed C
Precision A
Durability D
Reach A
Learning C

Ripped as Fuck
Brojo
Plot Armor
Sharp Dresser
Do you even Pose?

Officer Dick was just your ordinary beat cop before this bizarre turn of events took hold. Now he's found himself at the whimsy of all sorts of crazy shit and is desperately trying to restore some semblance of order. Officer Dick has a unique place amongst brojos, he is still a fully trained officer of the law beneath his Stand, and thus has a bit more experience dealing with criminals. Both Dick and Bad Boys are master marksmen, rarely engaging in melee combat. Bad Boys' power is an unorthodox one, but is useful for creating unfavorable terrain, or setting indirect fire traps that he sparks of with his or Bad Boys' gun.
A favorite move of theirs is using their bullets to shift the trajectory of each-other, and shooting around corners like this.

Just wondering, is there any chance you would ever chanve the color of the orange book to a darker shade? The gothic text is really hard to read when the color is so similar to the background.

That's OK, because truly patrician taste is platonic gamer-bro anyway.

>Games with you
>Knows to shut the blinds to prevent glare
>Can be suckered into doing the chores by betting
>Get in good with a future game developer
>Got those bants

Only catch is that you have to let him down gently that you don't swing that way.

>BUT user, HE'LL FORCE YOU TO DO THINGS IF YOU LOSE

Irrelevant, as long as you aren't a filthy casual. You're... not a filthy casual, are you user?

Honorable mentions go to just letting the trap pretend to be your girlfriend, and refusing to confirm or deny anything for maximum trolling and cute, because cute.

hypothetically, could someone who used the potion of khazaz or became a devourer also use empower bloodline: Self on themselves later if they somehow learned it?

Also, is the Buff from the improved parts consumed by a devourer permanent or does it only last as long as the replacement parts? I don't expect you to remember, but I asked you the same question some time ago and you said you would clarify in the update, leaning towards permanent upgrade status.

If a devourer ate a trap mimic, would it gain their special abilities to shapeshift?

That's a good question right there.
Does a devourer essentially get all of the powers of their various minions since they can eat one, then create a new one?

What if I want to complete my master's work? There doesn't appear to be a spell that let's you finish what would have been his crowning achievement.

Are you already making the Eremite part?
Because I would rather wait for that before making a build.

Just saw this last thread, how is it not more popular? This is comfy done right.

Just a thought for companions, I dunno if it would conflict too much.
How about the salvaged servo-skull of your late master? For murderhobo-related reasons you can't get him fully resurrected, but at the very least you get his skull working to keep tutoring you in a limited fashion?

Closeted or athlete.

Trap is always too easy.

It was popular but it was released over a week ago.

I think it ran a lot a while back, so people are done with it for a while.
I could be wrong and hallucinating again.

Reminder that if you're not doing True Random you're doing it wrong

It was hugely popular when it first appeared.

Any of you guys got some of the monster girls?

I-im a filthy casual..

>certain things from the Reunu Pertemru that were there but aren't now are getting their own school.
This makes me happy in a way that I should not be. Thank you.

As other anons said, it was done to death when it first appeared. Give it a month or two.

>companion

Dr.Spook

A very prestigious promaen scientist always trying to push the bounds of science through eccentric experiments and prototypes. Despite being affluent in spirit trapping and some minor blood magics he has no talent for crafting anything other than life, putting him at a bottleneck for esoteric ingredients.

"Ha! "Mad", every time I resurface they label me as such and every time they hold themselves in awe of the wonders I craft...That is awe I'm smelling, no?"

Tell me, who is the hammiest villain of all?

You are user! Now go and let people know of your destiny to rule them all!

STAND NAME: Ring Of Fire
STAND ABILITY: Fire Manipulation

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: A
SPEED: B
RANGE: A
DURABILITY: E
PRECISION: C
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL: D

Ring Of Fire is only about the size of a blueberry.

STAND USER NAME: Joel

>Fabulous as fuck
>Minor Villain --> BroJo (Fuck you, I Okuyasu is awesome)
>Sharp Dresser

>Street performer
>Petty thief
>Arsonist
Laugh* [/spoiler]

I bet it has more spells than Reunu too.

how old is this? never seen it before

It was made yesterday.

Is it possible to, somewhere along the line, learn to do some "redundant immortality"? Like, say a Lich with a Soul Well that doubles as a phylactery?

Yes, I am aware that it's a bad idea.

It's also a WIP, though still playable.

What does /cyoag/ think of a Fate/Tsukihime/KnK inspired CYOA?

vocaroo.com/i/s1BEqBBx2uyJ

Architectural Style: Gothic Parish

Climate: Mediterranean

Geographical Features: Rolling Hills, Woodlands, Rivers, Cave Systems, Waterfalls. Extras: Mountains, Lakes, Islands, Rock Formations (4/8)

Living Accommodations: Tower Lodge

Residence Location: Village Border

Special Artifact: Shiny Marble, Inviting Coin, Pale Ring. Extras: Rusty Dagger (5/8)

Village Borders: Endless Expanse

Village Highlights: Floating Islands, Old Castle, Primeval Forest, Crystal Caverns. Extras: Cloud Tower, Healing Spring (7/8)

Village Guide: Lonely Monster. Extras: Nostalgic Chief (8/8)

Uneasy Peculiarities: Wait, we GET extra choices for taking these? I'd do it for free. Anyway, Catacomb Depths, Ruined Cathedral, Endless Abyss, Decay City Ruins

This one is gorgeous. Thanks, user! It's just the right spark for my imagination.

I actually like the setting, so cool.

As long as it's not more Servants. We've already had two perfectly good ones that over that side of the Nasuverse. But I'm way hype for anything Tsukihime/Melty Blood themed.

I can't enjoy Fateshit personally. But inspired doesn't necessarily mean lifted wholesale, so anything is possible.

I assumed it referred to internal organs, Warp Flesh is for doing shit like getting a fuckhuge dragon claw.

>guns
Not yet.

>hypothetically, could someone who used the potion of khazaz or became a devourer also use empower bloodline: Self on themselves later if they somehow learned it?
Within the bounds of the CYOA, they can't, but outside of it (i.e. your own writing) then they could.
>Also, is the Buff from the improved parts consumed by a devourer permanent or does it only last as long as the replacement parts?
>I don't expect you to remember, but I asked you the same question some time ago and you said you would clarify in the update, leaning towards permanent upgrade status.
You're right i don't, but i think that it lasts as long as the part does. Like if you're that Rockefeller dude that just died, and 4 of your 9 heart replacements require anti-rejection drugs, the other 5 won't because they're different parts.
>If a devourer ate a trap mimic, would it gain their special abilities to shapeshift?
I'm not sure.
It does say "healthy flesh", so i don't think most necromantic minions would qualify, and the ones that do don't offer amazing benefits for consuming them.

There does appear to be a slot, so i'll think about it for sure.

There were also complaints about the Spirit's colour, so i'll look for a different shade for both.

kyoukai no kanata? that'd be cool

youtu.be/3z7_gJ2EMBg

Gothic parish

Sub-Arctic

Volcano, Mountains, Cave systems, Woodlands, Rock formations.

Old mansion

The wilderness

Fur Mantle, Inviting Pendant, Pale Ring, Shiny marble.

All Roads Lead

Carpenter

Galaxy lake, Crystal Cavern, Primeval forest, Floating islands

Smug Little Girl, Dapper Gentleman

Wandering God

I'd complain hard about guns and how they render all other weapons and magic irrelevant and useless, but guns probably suck ass against a lot of these undead.

>not wanting a necromantic Age of Sail.

I'm a mummy senpai. I can't benefit from that.

Well.

That there is a voice so rich I could fry it in butter and eat it with a desert fork.

user told me I could be anything, so I became an overly hammy cartoon villain.

Live your dreams!

Go my son, let the legend come back to life!

How's the Dark Knight CYOA coming along?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0mln4SQr2Ay
I will, thank you father. First I'm going to go shower though, it's nearly 10:00 over here.

So long as I can save everyone. It doesn't matter to me.

To be a Hero of Justice should be an option in the cyoa.

God, what a badass voice.

Have you ever thought about getting into voice acting?

>Origin
Byron Lee
Male Human
Mother-worshipper

>Grimoire
*Liber Mortis [Focus]
-Tier 4
Ward Undead
Command Undead
Create Undead

-Tier 3
Corruption
Imbue Life
Feign Death

-Tier 2
Enhance Undead
Create Greater Undead
Create Mass Undead

-Tier 1
Death Warden

*Liber Animas
-Tier 4
Summon Spirits
Craft Soulflask
Create Ghost

-Tier 3
Trap Ghost

-Tier 2
Create Greater Ghost
Extract Soul

>Companions
Emily
Seir Luukis Akeldam
Bones Hathcock
Aiyana

>Minions
Skeleton Horde x4 [40]
Zombie Horde x3 [30]
Greater Skeleton [2]
Zombie Giant [1]
Wight [1]
Living Armor x2 [2]
Phantasm [1]
Bone Golem [1]

>Perks
Undertaker
Artificer
Blacksmith
Carpenter

>Enemies
Angry Mob
Psychotic Count
Banshee Queen
Rampant Undead
Abholean Witch
Murderhobos

>Drawbacks
Scarred

>Home
Teb'Hai
New City

Byron Lee sees one thing when he looks out among his undead. A mindless army of perfect workers. He intrinsically believes that, if carefully regulated, necromancy can do great things for people. Now free to pursue such a dream, he has set the gears in motion by arriving with his host in a new frontier city in Teb'Hai. While the citizens initially feared invasion, they calmed greatly once the undead were set to work building walls or houses. Of course, such a move is seen as dangerous by others, and he is beset by a great many enemies. Though he doesn't fight alone, as he steadily works to ingratiate himself with the citizens so that they may aid him in his time of need. Aside from his complement of necromancy, his other spells have a helpful bent to them, with him using Imbue Life to drain plants in return for a limited form of healing, while Extract Soul is to free all those trapped by uncaring masters. He's also quite adept at creating enchanted weaponry, owing to his past as a blacksmith, though he generally calls upon the souls of unsatisfied warriors to imbue into his weapons.

>tfw Mental Illness Cyoa has the most relateable and realistic companions you have ever seen

>Mysterious -5
>All the Way -3
>But the Past Refused 0
>Animal Features (Clam, Vice-grip, literal pearls)-5
>Animal Features (Turritopsis dohrnii) -5

Probably gonna end up with some variety of water breathing with the both of them, tendrils could be cool.

Could do with either a few more options or a point-buy crunch; Easy to get to the big one (even if a somewhat difficult choice due to the age rotation. Youth stops at 18 to you?).

Companion info for Byron Lee

A necromancer who uses his undead as an easy source of labor, he has gained a position of some renown in his small town. Will teach you how to command your undead to perform great works.

"Children play at war with the dead, not realizing their true potential."

Can you clarify something? The Create Greater Ghost description says that they can interact with the physical world and are unable to be affected by physical objects. The Create Ghost description, on the other hand, says that they can only interact with the world if they wish to do so. What's the difference here?

Additional question: Do the Egyptian necromancy curses fall under the Korperlos' immunity against spirit targeting magic?

Create Greater Ghost creates better ghosts than Create Ghost.

Yes. Curses are magic too.

>Yes. Curses are magic too.
Are they immune to magic period? Since the description just says they're immune to magic targeting spirits.

Do ghosts here work by Dragon's Dogma rules? Like, they're immune to physical attacks, but if you use magic like fireballs, are they damaged? Because if they're immune to magic period and can't be affected by physical attacks, aren't they essentially unstoppable against all the enemies in the enemy section?

I like the premise of this CYOA. Yes.

This has probably been answered, but can you take companions from different spell schools or whatever

>Create Greater Ghost creates better ghosts than Create Ghost.
Oh, I just wanted clarification on the intangibility aspect.

Like, for example, a Ghost could be harmed by physical attacks when they choose to be able to interact with the physical world, but a Greater Ghost could do that and still not be affected, making the interaction entirely one-sided in their favor.

Yes, that would be about it. Right on the money.

They're certain cards in YGO, that say "can't be targeted by effects" but still get affected by mass/untargeting spells.
A Soul Trap will do nothing, but a Ward will keep them out/in, for instance.

Wasn't there a second page for this?

Yes actually.

Hm. To make it clearer to me, are there any enemies at all on the enemies page that can harm/threaten a Korperlos? This way, I can get a broader understanding than just knowing a single thing that could affect them.

This is good. I look forward to seeing it develop. More body type options would be nice. Maybe lower some of the costs in the first few categories? I'm down most of my points before getting to the good stuff. More complications and other ways to garner additional points would be nice as well.

There was a wip. I didn't save it because it had less than a third of its content.

Why not finish it?

I don't know. I didn't make it.

Name
>Fletcher

Race
>Human
Main Tome; Reunu Pertemru
>Sand(Snow) Storm, Embalming, Create Mummy, Curse of Deprivation, Regeneration, Scourge of Scarabs, Curse of Death, Curse of Slavery, Mummification
Secondary Spells
>Slow Death, Create Greater Undead, Enhance Undead, Command Undead, Create Undead, Ray of Enfeeblement
Drawbacks
>Necrosis, Violent Tendencies x2,
Enemies
>Fair One Huntress, Mammoth Rider, Hessyst
Minions
>Wendigo x4, Aptrgange x8
Perks
>Scholar, Artificer, Remorseless, Tracker
Lair; Country
>Teb-Eis
Lair; Building
>Frost-Bitten Castle

Obsessed with the lethal but preservative powers of the cold, I'd spends most of his time studying and improving on my frozen minions, occasionally going out into blizzards to hunt down unfortunate travelers for research material. Instead of outright killing most people, I'd force them to freeze to death. Extending their lives as they died to ensure even better preservation. Eventually I'd get confident enough to turn myself into a mummy using freezing winds and bitter cold. Then I'll start collecting any traveller that I catch and maybe even attacking towns nearby to collect people to build up an ice mummy army.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wv4u1Pu6Kn4

Ya know I love CYOA's as much as the next guy but I'm getting a little tired of all these Throbs, Throgs, Thruds and C.H.U.D.s

Can't we go back to just having Generals

don't fucking start, the 'throg' moron will come in here and start calling everyone autistic

Why? I don't think I've ever noticed a rant by him.

Well there's this thread:

shut the fuck up autist

What the fuck did you just fucking say about throgs, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Orks, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on various Generals, and I have over 300 confirmed throgs. I am trained in throgilla warfare and I’m the top thread maker in the entire Veeky Forums armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe your threads the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of throgs across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your generals. You’re fucking throgged, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can post in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare phone. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed typing, but I have access to the entire pastebin of the CYOA generals and I will never use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit throgs all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>At best, a gun can explode one bone of a skelly, and probably cause minor damage to adjacent bones
>Lots of things have brittle, outer shells that will absorb the worst of a bullet
>Zombies don't care about organ damage
>Ghosts
>Vampires need specific takedown methods, though guns with wood-tipped bullets might be a thing
>Some of these things are basically killable only through magic
I suppose the abomination class, particularly the chimera's and stuff might be vulnerable to guns, but otherwise guns really don't present a tremendous problem for you minions, except perhaps in making the skeleton archer guy less great.

Pic = this dude

HOLY FUCK

SUCH POWER

RADIANCE

WHO IS THIS LEGENDARY WARRIOR?!

Hope
True Random: 4
>Solar-Powered
>Hypnosis
>Strength
>Huge

Technology:
Stretchy Clothing
Skin Lotion
Gender Swap

True Random: 3
>Gigantic
>Solar-Powered
>Malleable

THE LEGENDARY SPACE WARRIOR OF SPACE

I OFFER HIM TRIBUTE IN THE FORM OF A THEME SONG.

youtu.be/gXzMD065HEk

Korperlos seem like they should get nerfed.

I've only seen one person take it. No earthly pleasures seems like a big downside.

I miss the item options :(

Otherwise great redo. Would personally become a body snatcher and take a ton of enemies and all the body specific drawbacks (like amputated) to get more spells/perks.