Everyone must Strive to play More
>>Good

characters and less

>>Bad

characters.

This is a
>>Shit
This is why nobody plays with you.

Yeah, my habit of pointing at the obvious could be obnoxious, but my friends still enjoy playing with me.

Oh, right user, I should probably explain how is to have friends in the first place.

Minus the daggers, this was my wizard back in college, Redd Magweth the travelling wizard who was always lost. I played him in those DnD encounter nights and him being constantly lost is how he keeps finding random parties of adventurers.

>basing characters off of anything, ever
>not making characters completely from abstract and unfathomed thoughts free of ties to any existing thought wave

Thank OP, I think I'm going to use that for my character in a dungeonworld game we're doing next.

This is actually the pic I'm using for my current PC.

The guy who's running the next campaign is using dungeonworld and wants there to be no magic(there was magic, but then it stopped working a long time ago). He combined the bard and the wizard into something called a loremaster and that's what I'll be doing.

Have any similar?

I used it for a monk and fluffed the scrolls on his back as maps and prayer notes and such that he carried with him. The quarterstaff and simple, functional clothes were nice inclusions.

Yeah, actually. This is another concept pic I liked.

I really wish anime was a bannable offense outside of /a/ or /jp/ or whatever other specific week boards.

>I really wish anime was a bannable offense on an anime imageboard created by a weeb and owned by a Jap.

I've been here since 2006 and I hate anime even more now. I'd leave, but

>don't forget, you're here forever

It's true

>I've been here since 2006 and I hate anime even more now.
Consider the fact that you've done nothing to recognize, and thus, filter what anime you've been exposed to, consequently making you exposed to all sorts of shit.
Just like with everything else, 95% of anime is shit. The only difference is that /a/ doesn't like to talk about the other 5%.

Normally I don't act like a police idiot, but is this really Veeky Forums related? This thread started as some kind of character appreciation thread (though OP was kind of an idiot about it) and now it's just people talking about /a/ and anime.

If you were to recommend some Veeky Forums related anime to enlightened the anti-anime crowd, that'd be good, but as of now this argument is pointless.

>If you were to recommend some Veeky Forums related anime to enlightened the anti-anime crowd
I'm pretty sure I won't make some sort of brilliant offers people never made before, but alright.

Legend of Galactic Heroes is pretty much the must-watch anime for fans of space opera genre and intrigue-based campaigns. Irresponsible Captain Tylor is a strong thematic follow-up to LoGH and a must for Rogue Trader lovers.
Natsume Yuujinchou gets kind of repetitive after the first few seasons, but it's a great source of inspiration for not-so-urban fantasy. If you want a better continuation than the actual series, check out the fanfic called The Human Mask. Mushishi can also be put in the same basket as Natsume Yuujinchou, but it has better execution.
Eve no Jikan and Ghost in the Shell (especially Innocence and SAC) are must-watch for anyone who wants to run a pure cyberpunk campaign.
Shinsekai Yori is a great source of inspiration for alternative fantasy that concerns capeshit.
Michiko to Hatchin is a great source of inspiration for any "road trip" campaign.

Mind you, I'm pretty much winging this list, so opinions may vary.
And if you want standard "elves, dwarves and dragons" fantasy, 1d4chan has a pretty good image with a list of "Veeky Forums approved anime" (although, I wouldn't recommend everything from that list - if you want a good start, start from Spice and Wolf) - I nver really enjoyed the bog-standard "medieval fantasy" myself, to be honest with you.