First time in Veeky Forums. How are you guys?

First time in Veeky Forums. How are you guys?

You're a long way from home berk.

Hanging on.

I have this feeling like I want to tie a noose around your neck and watch you dangle as the life slips out of you. Fuck off, never come back.

only real friend is an autistic borderline sjw who has a very little awareness of others and constantly complains of how horrible it is to be autistic to his one friend with clinical depression.

i'm doing okay, things could be better.

So are you being ironically edgy or are you just being edgy?

I'm doing well. Haven't actually played a tabletop in a year due to lack of people to play with though

Where do you come from?

I want to die a little less than usual today.

Waiting for the sweet, sweet release of death. You know, the usual.

>making a thread before spending at least a year lurking
It takes all kinds.

We're alive, I'll give us that much.

Me personally, I stopped playing Magic and I feel empty inside. The two aren't related to each other.

I am happy today!

Hey friendo! We are an okay bunch, just big group of butt hurt faggots who argue over anything for almost no reason at all which usually is completely unrelated to the topic at hand.
>discuss warhammer argue about the merits of Kia Soul vs 2500 Ram.

Lurk more fag
Also ok, i guess.

But I like you guys.

Roll for initiative

Perhaps the two are linked user.. go build a kick ass deck and see how you feel

Leave while you still can...

Doing pretty good. Currently GM'ing for a local group of friends, and for the first time in long, the Forever Snowflake is playing a somewhat normal character, and the party generally has a great time. I hope you like it here on Veeky Forums, I know I do.

shots fucked, yo

I'm somewhat new here too bro. I came from /k/ and Veeky Forums, I mostly look at art threads. Used to play dnd but now I have no one to play with.

Hey OP im doing fine, but the real question is how are you going m8?

Got a job. Doing taxes for the first time.

Kinda lonely working the night shift, and having mon-wed off makes scheduling with friends hard.

Both my career plans in college panned. Not sure where to go from here.

Got a game set for tonight though, so I'm looking forward to that. Going to do some work on my Jeep with my dad also, so that'll be nice.

I guess I'm O.K. Wish I knew where the fuck to go with my education right now though.