Post Plants

Plants thread.

This is the closest thing I've got.

How would you make a botany / herbalist / plant druid class work in D&D? Hardmode: no spells.

this is a comfy thread

bump for self interest

So for a campaign i made a race of plant based corpse stealers. They start their life cycle as a seed that has infested a recently dead (or still living) person. They slowly take over motor functions and the like, eventually replacing the marrow in the bones with plant matter.

Then they cocoon up and eventually emerge in their flowing stage. Skin flayed in intricate patterns, various growths and protrusions breaking the skin, covered in flowers of a sickly colour. If they germinate, they'll find a nice spot and plant themselves, becoming a violent and angry tree. At this point it'll start producing fruits and plotting the end of whatever village it's near.

The ones that don't germinate after awhile become sterile, acting as either gaurds for the producing tree, or developing sapience and hanging out in villages. They are characterized by being made up of bone white wood and leaves, often looking like a skeleton (with bits filled in by leaves) of whatever creature it happened to use to be.

They *Normally* live on the back of the giant flying old gods, but are often left behind in the wake of an attack.

This is what happens when someone asks me to explain their 'undead plant guy' in canon. weird shit.

Does this count?

STOP

Whats the matter? Dont you wanna keess the smexy plant, and be overwhelmed by its thick sweet airbourne nectar filling your lungs...

Somewhere someone's jacking off.

There's a thing that I haven't seen in a long time.

Rifts plants

sounds like you are looking for an alchemist then

>flowers of a sickly colour
i have always thought of this kind of plant having red flowers due to feeding on the victim's blood just like the death blossom swarm