Princess Thread the IV

Princess Thread

Princesses that Fight! Princesses that Rule! Princesses that must be Saved! And Princesses that Shitpost on Veeky Forums!
Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

trifecta3.net/semla/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Princesses getting themselves out of trouble.

Go! Princess Precure was a really amazing show about a girl who wants to become a princess, an idol and a star student in a high class academy getting together to beat up monsters Eventually they're joined by a real magical princess. I highly recommend it as my 2nd favorite Precure show. (Behind Heartcatch)

>wants to become a princess

So like, kill own parents and get adopted?

The show doesn't exactly go into detail what is required to actually become a princess. Though when the actual princess shows up she berates the main character for thinking that hard work and guts will make her a real princess.

2nd best kind

What's the 1st best? Princesses who get themselves into trouble?

>hard work and guts will make her a real princess.
You'd be shit tier without this though.

Yeah, but your manner of birth is the most important. Even Princess Caraboo didn't last long.

Princesses still in trouble

Are you looking to buy?

Hold on a second, that's not a princess! That's a beautiful man!

How much?

I'm not for sale!

Stop.

Any topic that goes on past 3 threads and isnt a general about a specific game has gone on too long. Don't be Tessagogs. Let the meme die.

In one of my current games I made a princess as a sort of joke. GM ran with it and she ended up being one of my favorite characters. She's really knowledgeable and we'll trained so she holds her own as an adventurer, But she's also stubborn and clueless in some regards which is a lot of fun to play.

There been some neat scenes as a result like her being offended at the concept of sleeping in a common room. Camping is romantic it's roughing it in nature but sleeping in a common room? Where do I bathe? Where do I change? What if there are bugs or filthy sheets?

Most recent encounter an explosion was used to blow open a door everyone ran way off she took cover near the explosion behind a rock. She insisted the rock would give her cover. It did. She was covered in ash and debris from the blast and somewhere between embarassed and livid.

Why don't you come over here and say that, tough guy?

Everything is for sale. What matters is the price.

Not even for rent?

This sounds amazing. More princess stories!

There is a game. Maybe two.

Goddam, she never skipped leg day, hers or anyone elses'.

Okay maybe for rent.

Here's someplace to help keep the princesses in line.

The party slept in a barn recently she had to be convinced why sleeping in a barn Is preferable to camping. She ended up taking over the loft and using magic to basically knock everything down or into corners. Then used what is basically a weaponized level of alchemical soap and unseen servants to clean the loft. It still smelt terrible.

At least she put in the effort to clean by herself! Even if it was with magic.

>>So like, kill own parents and get adopted?
Why not just marry into royalty after proving your worthiness via countless feats of heroism on the battlefield?

There's a fetish in here somewhere I just know it!

Princesses that must be saved...in space?

What about...A Criminal Princess?

It contains goo/messy fetish and degradation (since it's a princess being gooed), but not sure of others.

>Though when the actual princess shows up she berates the main character for thinking that hard work and guts will make her a real princess.

All she has to do is topple a government, establish any kind of monarchy, and set her parents on the throne. That's pure hard work and guts! All royalty have, in their DISTANT ancestry, someone that got where they are with hard work and guts.

This one hits me in the childhood. And my boner. And my boner's childhood. Basically, I never had a chance, did I?

That toy was an awakening for me too.

This picture reminds me of the guy who for three threads was looking for that picture of Sailor Jupiter.

I think there's a certain romance in using mundane swords in a science fiction setting.

Peach bomber. Is this for princesses, or just Peach?

Who cares about Peach??

You know what you must do.

Getting ready for the match.

S-sauce?

I see that Bowser has resorted to kneecapping his princesses

Did somebody say... adoptions!?

>woman
>countless feats of heroism on the battlefield

lol

Not you again

post more brown

Princess kinda looks like the one from Killzone.

I never run out of brown.

I want /pol/ to leave.

Do you even flex?

I like the idea that melee fighting on ships started during boarding actions when people found that shooting their cool laser guns caused too much damage to fragile interior components.

Either that, or the captains and senior officers of ships were usually the nobility of various planetary dynasties and it was considered honorable and fashionable to duel in melee.

Or both.

She has the best booty though

>the PCs meet a princess
>she's perfectly safe and her kingdom is at peace
>she's happily married

At least that's a more interesting subversion than LOL EVIL PRINCESS

Amen to that.

Both, certainly. Especially if they are space swords.

Shouldn't she be a queen?

Good point.

Queens are best.

Especially brown ones.

To be fair, by "berating" you mean "taking apart the princesses one by one, being better at them at their strong points, and kicking them into grosses that shocks them with dark energy for good measure". But yes, Gopri's great.

What's she from?

trifecta3.net/semla/

Um, no, not at all. It's not the tradition in a royal wedding to kill the bride's parents. Except maybe in Canada.

Depends on the system the kingdom uses, there's probably still another reining monarch right now but there's also the possibility there's some arbitrary requirement she hasn't met yet

It could also be that princess is the highest position, the root word of prince/princess is princeps after all, a roman word which basically means "First in command/highest position"

For real though, if a princess rules, it's not a kingdom, it's a principality.And there's nothing wrong at all with those.

Also, I'm annoyed. I thought a bit more about this idea mentionned as the last thread was in autosage, about a system where levels of nobilty equate to power and essentially character levels... But the issue is that if you start low to aim high, a lot of time, you're playing with lords and barons and marquis, with only the very occasional princess after quite a while. And that loses its magical realmness dramatically.

Matriarchy?

If we go for a predefined setting rather than a loose one with proposals to create your noble court, then sure, that could allievate it a bit.

bump

at least post a princess or something..

What is the princess is transformed into a beast, and it can only be broken by true love?

What about dark warrior princesses?

This is hotter than I thought it would be.

>TFW no fuzzy waifu

:3

date a brown girl.

Does someone have the picture of the fantasy princess in a spaceship?
She is leaning forward and looking at the viewer. Behind her there is a Space window showing the space outside it.

Transform and mindcontroll
As i recall the slime transformed them into monsters that were mindcontrolled.
She is a bird woman, maybe furry?

It got posted last thread

Didn't see that. I saved it.
Though nit the exact one i was looking for. The one I was looking for had a pink dress and wasn't sitting

I had my soul sold unknowingly by a dude. As a result, I was made into an antipaladin by the people who got my soul. I killed the dude who had gotten a wish for betraying me, and I had the princess on my back at the time as insurance.
The resulting nova from his death (power to destroy the capital city) finished me off, and killed the princess.
Since I was an antipaladin, my goals were in reverse at the time.
So technically, I had an amazing success.

Stop hiding links in spoilers, it fucks up mobile users

You princesses wouldn't happen to be getting... KIDNAPPED, would you?