Female Inquisitor in Terminator Armour

This is official art from a GW comic

Other urls found in this thread:

news.softpedia.com/news/Canceled-Warhammer-Space-Marine-2-and-3-Get-Detailed-by-Game-Director-393106.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool. Nice power glaive.

Inquisitors can be female, Inquisitors can get Terminator armor. Where's the issue?

Oh, you're just trying to start shit for no reason. Here's your sage and a (you)

>GW comic

It might be official, but it's not canon.

>mfw I wish it was though
>that scaled Mk IV style chest
>that Company Champion style Curadh pauldron

Those proportions have reached maximum retardation.

Can't fool me, OP.
Look at her arms; that's clearly a walk-in prop for tourists to take pictures, not an actual terminator armour.

Okay. Do you have a point?

To what end?

looks silly, but it's okay as long as it's not a marine

I am a 4.0 GPA med student and I'll have you know she is anatomically perfect.

Still provides less protection than base-line Custode suit

>female human
>long hair
>40k
nah
women are all bald in that universe because that's a British man's fetish

Just post the panels of her getting naked and strapped into the armour so we can fap

The stilts make sense, but the arms are still fucked six ways to sunday

Good point, they could well be bionic limbs

I've seen more of that comic released, she's supposed to be standing up right, with those "hands" being her hands.

Somehow she jumped two feet in height. It's not like the artist isn't retarded though. He mistook Imperial Knights for fucking Titans and made them as tall as a Warhound.

>bionic limbs
>implying Moloc isn't a full fucking robot that they just reset the AI on every time

Ok, so? Whats the issue? Shes an Inquisitor and Inquisitors get access to terminator armor.

Maybe she controls the armor the same way Marines control their Centurion suits, doing the Gainax pose and using a Mind-Impulse unit.

>people still think terminator arms connect from the middle of the shoulder to the torso
>while in all the art and models the armpit is at the very bottom

I can see a huge gene-bulked motherfucker like Hector Rex wearing one but not a dainty chick like Sabbethiel

such a big armor and yet that exposed head,are helmets in shortage in the inquisition?

Look where the head is relative to the arms. it doesn't matter the height of the connection, the issue is the width. She'd look comically wide outside of the armor to the point of being executed as a mutant.

>Gainax pose
Poor Getter Robo...

Her name is sabbethiel? I've seen a few other panels of this comic and she's pretty jacked for a girl, still not very tall tho

Assuming you're new to 40k, and not just being a smartass, no main character, inquisition or not, wear a helmet. If they don't have a helmet they're important enough to rely on plot armor.

>and made them as tall as a Warhound
About that...

Plus anyone who's anyone has a force field generator trinket somewhere on their person, which probably helps.

i know i know,just being a smart ass, in the far future you'd think they give your commander a helmet to protect them from you know headshots but not in wh40k here it's the exact opposite

There's been humans in terminator armour since Rogue Trader, this is FAKE NEWS

The fuck is wrong with that Lucius? There's no way that's the actual FW sculpt

My understanding was that much like power armour, it's still perfectly wearable without the black carapace, just nowhere near as fully functional.

I always assumed normal humans in tactical dreadnought armor were just curled up in the center body location and controlled it via neural interface, so it's more 'mech then suit.

so anyone have the pdf of this comic or the name of the comic?

Cato is disqualified. His models is helmetless

Heroes don't wear helmets

wut?

It's not on his head. He clearly drops it when an challenge is issued

...No it comes with a helmet and an option head.

Dante wears a helmet all the fucking time. He makes a big deal about it actually.

It's sad that we know Russ had a helmet, Ulrik now has it, but FW just couldn't give him one in the kit.

Also, 40k Girlyman comes with a helmet. Make what you will of that and his heroism.

The kit has a helmeted head option for him, user. The left hand will then hold a plasma pistol.

This armor looks so fucking stupid. Look at all this empty space around her head just why. Why the fuck would anyone do that? Well I'll tell you why it's because GW is a bunch of FUCKING HACKS
>we will rip off Judge Dredd, Aliens, Terminator, every dystopian setting ever made and then smash it together and call it a setting lol
>we will base all our designs on 80's metal album covers

Dad is disappoint
Though he always was, to be honest

Surely her feet finish where the armours knee joints begin?

Human terminator armor has been a thing for a while

Yeah, its the inverse in 40k. The more bad-ass you are, the more impractical you make your armour to show how bad-ass you are. This has an exponential growth rate.

Commanders get bigger hats as they go up in power level. Humans get commissar hats with skulls, eldar get conehead accessories, marines get crests, orks get topknots, nids get chitin ridges, tau get sensor antennae, necrons get egytian shit. Eventually, a character gets so OP and their hat is so big the only way they can become more impractical is to not wear a helmet at all.

Yeah, like Rogue Trader while.

Oh no! A female in power armor, the only thing able to defeat my misogyny! I, the Cishet Shitlord of Sexism, am defeated!

*Returns to stage and shakes fist before retiring again*

The Warhammer 40k universe runs on the Zahavi Handicap Principle for sexual selection?

I'm guessing a lot of cybernetics in replacement of gene-seed. Kind of like Luther from the Dark Angels.

I want to impregnate this woman

Surely if you want a hyper-autism take on the suit, it'll better be made after the Landmates design.

Looked into the lore a bit, supposedly SOB that join the inquisition sometimes take terminator armor. That would at least make a little bit of sense.

The Imperium requires soldiers, user. Go and be fruitful.

But for killing selection. Commanders aren't signalling they're so good at shit they can waste resources being flash and still be dtf. They're signalling they're so good at shit they can waste resources and still be the best at murder.

I'm more bothered by the fact she has all of her hair and sensory organs with nary a random cybernetic or random cable in sight.

Thanks, Commissar! I won't let you down!

Does the power armor balance out her -4 STR?

What d20 level of Strength bonus would termie armor give anyways?

Khorne has less protection than a base-line Custodes.

Terminator armor doesn't rely on the users strength, it's closer to operating machinery then moving in a suit.

user, Amberly Vail did that all the time.

The Emperor was the Chaos God of disappointment and terrible parenting.

The thousands psykers sacrificed to him do nothing. It's the trillions of fathers wondering why their sun didn't join the Guard that sustain him.

>Inquisitors can get Terminator armor

They can? I know they don't answer to anybody, but it seems like Terminator armor would be hard for them to get.

Yeah, the inquisitors have access to pretty much everything. The grey knights exist in case you forgot.

And it was glorious. Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

>The Grey Knights exist.

I remember the Grey Knights, but I figure if there's something an Inquisitor needs Terminators to fight, they'd call in the Grey Knights instead of doing it themselves.

>but it seems like Terminator armor would be hard for them to get.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe a crazy poor one, but there is next to nothing in the Imperium that the Inquisition and her holy Agents cannot get ahold of. Only the Space Marines are outside of their reach, and even then, they can apply pressure onto the chapter in question.

Well, you can't really say no to the inquisition. And space marines can and have become inquisitors.

It's expensive but it exists. Even power armor is only for the wealthiest and it seems pretty normal for Inquisitors.

Ordo Malleus can take them in Codex: Inquisition. And while you may not care, FFG says that Terminator Suits sized for humans are custom-built on the orders of an influential Inquisitor (which is in-line with Index Astartes fluff that Terminator armor is still produced from stratch, albeit at a rate which supply will never ever meet demand.)

>cheesecake setting is cheesecake
News at 11.

The Warhound kit has a lot of options for posing, but requires the various pistols and joints to be cut at specific lengths. If you just assemble it stock, that's what you get. I know someone who has a Warhound and it's the stiffest, least dynamic model I've ever seen.

>pistols

>not constructing your god-engines out of smaller weapons

>Space Marines are outside of their reach
When exactly did this fluff change happen? I hate it.

If I put FW legion doors and front plates on my Mars pattern Rhinos, will it calm people's tits a bit?

Whatever edition the Primarchs stopped being regular marines

Space Marines have always been a huge political grey area for everyone, Inquisition included. Technically all space Marines answer only to the Emperor and everyone else can fuck off. This is why the Sue Wolves can do things like wave their dicks at the Inquisition. What the Inquisition CAN do - because they cannot give space Marines orders - is make their lives a miserable living hell, apply external pressure, call a crusade on them, or utilize their crack teams of Ork Snipers. So in almost all practical situations, space Marines play ball, because very few of them are self sufficient enough or have the clout to tell them to fuck off. Only a first founding chapter like the wolves or the Ultramarines could (hence why leandros was always wrong)

>people say Leandros was wrong
>Relic confirmed planned trilogy was going to be about renegade Titus

You could say Titus going rogue was caused by Leandros' snitching to begin with, but that doesn't fly in 40k: a heretic is a heretic. "I only went traitor because of that fucking snitch" isn't an excuse. Leandros was right, even if he went about to the wrong way.

>If they don't have a helmet they're important enough to rely on plot armor.
Roboute spends the bulk of the new book wearing his helmet.

>Second game was Titus in the Deathwatch
>Third game was Titus becoming CM of a new chapter
>going rogue

I would have loved to see this.

Terminator comes in human sizes too, you know.

>The grey knights exist in case you forgot

I try to. I try to all the time.

It's kinda his thing.

Why the fuck do you retards lie when you can so easily fact check or verify your info on google?

news.softpedia.com/news/Canceled-Warhammer-Space-Marine-2-and-3-Get-Detailed-by-Game-Director-393106.shtml

>devs literally use the phrase "go rogue"

>Termie armor being given to non-marines

Not a fan, really. I would prefer it if non-marines wore power armor in the same way marines wore termie armor.

Well there's a difference between power armor made to fit a marine's body and one made to fit a human body. Especially if it's some rich inquisitor who gets its custom made.

Terminate armour for regular humans is modified so they can wear it.
See the old Wordbearer FW guy who wears it.

Those fucking shoulders...

>this is official material