How do I make a STAND in 5e?

How do I make a STAND in 5e?

What are some systems that let me have a STAND?

Super Stand Sundays can give you a full list, but off the top of my head...

>Summoners in Pathfinder
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Homebrew systems designed for Jojo
>Really flexible generic systems
>GURPS

Jojo is a cancer and you're better off moving on already.

>I must enter this thread and let people know I don't like what they like

see

>I must invalidate all criticism.

Millennial spotted.

Use the mystic. Claim any casting is due to a Stand.

Mutants and Masterminds.

Do you even know what criticism is? You gotta have a reason for it to be criticism bro.

You didn't make any criticisms. You just called it cancer when it's really just the fan base that sucks. The memes get annoying, but the anti-Jojo memes are just as annoying.

If you guys honestly don't think Jojo is baby's first mindless shonen, than you are irredeemable.

If you want to further discuss the series, fuck off to /a/, and stop spamming this garbage series on all the other boards already, you obnoxious cunts.

>Play a mystic
>Say all of your powers come from your stand
Done

It's a shonen where battles are decided by specific niche ability interactions and strategy rather than one guy punching harder than the other or putting in 110% effort or whatever. This isn't necessarily unusual for shonen, but it raises it above 'mindless'.

The average roleplaying game could stand to pick up a thing or two from it about what constitutes an interesting battle. Which is why it has considerable longevity on Veeky Forums.

>I've literally never watched a single anime in my life
>but it must suck because it's 'popular' and I've seen quite a few oversaturated memes about part 3

weak bait, fuck off

Not an argument, here's your (You)

Fuck off, jojo spammers.

ask your fucking DM if he's okay with you having a stand in his game

>battles based around retarded asspulls are smart

Found the idiot who thinks Jojo isn't retarded. It's retarded half on purpose, you idiot. The other half is the writer being a hack who took all the worst parts of FotNS and somehow made them worse.

And stop trying to discuss your gay series outside of /a/ already, you sitewide cancer. You're almost bad as bronies, but at least they have a containment board while you're desperately trying to get one.

Stands are manifestations of individual power sets that result in anything from catching bullets and punching reel gud to restarting the universe.
Literally, just refluff anything as "muh spirit power awakened by a magic arrow" if your DM lets it fly. Monk? You stand still while invisible punches. Mystic? Those psychic powers are your stand's doing. Bard? Your stand lends your allies great power.
It's silly to try and drag that into other systems; they're just a vehicle for the powers characters have or the challenges enemies pose.

just literally make any character and then fluff anything he does as your stand doing it

is this a jojo reference

You don't 5e handles anything that isn't super generic pastiche European fantasy very poorly.

>make a warlock
>eldritch blast is my stand punching people
wow so hard shit system 0/10 would not play

1. Be a wizard, (Harry)
2. Flavor all spells as your stand's abilities.

Remember, not every stand is Star Platinum. You can't necessarily MUDA MUDA at first pass either.

>Shadowrun

Stand user Stands don't stop working if they can't speak or move. They don't need Verbal or Somatic components, so Warlock or Wizard doesn't work.

Dio with it.
Ancestral Guardian barbarian
There was some Dual Way monk homebrew, too...

stand users are all about yelling stuff out and saying names of things

Pathfinder's Psionics Occult book from Dream Scarred Press as an Avant Garde archetype from Kineticist that gives you an actual goddamn construct punch ghost. You can even ORA ORA ORA rush away swords with it.

One stand stopped working when user stepped on target's shadow, I don't see why not

Yes, but they don't NEED to do that. That's just a Japanese thing and there have been plenty of times where Jotaro and co have just summoned and used their stands without yelling out what they're doing. It's like saying a fighter needs to yell to be able to swing a sword because people in anime also yell out what fancy sword techniques they use.

5e is literally the biggest epitome of kitchen sink after pathfinder, what are you smoking

ok so go find spells w/o verbal or somatic components and cast those when you cant yell out for some ora ora power or whatever. i don't even watch jojo.

That's the exception, not the rule.

>jojo character
>not posing
>not calling out attacks

like every stand is an exception of something

>write stand rules
>proceed to break each and every of them

5e? Treachery paladin. Or anything with a minion. Chainlock is nice

What the hell are you smoking? 5e isn't kitchen sink at all unless monks and warlocks existing is "kitchen sink" for you.
As of this moment, those are not a think in 5e as far as I'm aware.
Again, see my fighter example. That's just a Japanese thing and Araki's own style. Most of the time they're just kinda standing at each other as their stands duke it out.

>As of this moment, those are not a think in 5e as far as I'm aware.
>no verbal/somatic components in 5e
READ THE BOOK

>>no verbal/somatic components in 5e
Spells without Verbal and Somatic components.