Low fantasy

>low fantasy
>women fighting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxzd7kKm91c
Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we just get the mods to start banning the frogposters already?

Can we just skip to the part where we're suddenly discussing foreign policy, Sexy girls of [Fantasy Race], or the existential philosophy of the self in relation to others?

nuke Mississippi

Can we stop posting in this thread? And especially not bumping it?

Do you people know where you are?

I do.

/pol/ is thataway.

Frogposting is not welcome outside of the spam boards. This is not /b/ or /r9k/, so please don't spam here.

No, I want to feel self-justified by arguing with an obvious troll and "winning" by autistically posting until I have the last word.

>evolutionary biology is controversial on Veeky Forumseddit

really gets the noggin joggin

reddit has really wrecked this place

Equip women with crossbows and firearms as they are more suited to their weak disposition

t. triggered chick with a dick

youtube.com/watch?v=cxzd7kKm91c

reddit btfo EPIC

>Marines

a retard beat up a retard woman, big deal

>brute strength/agility

This is 99% of 'low fantasy' Medievalist combat.

Like I mean if you want, you can go out and attack an average woman in a fist fight if you want to test the 'WE'RE EQUAL!!!!!' bullshit. Would you hit a woman?

Is she a mage/witch? I have no qualms with hitting a magic user.

do I look like a retard?

Also if you think combat is 'brute force' I'd love to see you get your ass reamed in a street fight.

What's with all the low quality frog poster shitposts today?
Is it another /pol/ invasion?

It seems newfags have never read the rules or faq, and thus have forgotten about this
Veeky Forums.org/faq#sage
It has definitely wrecked this place. whether they be from r/Veeky Forums or elsewhere, where "Veeky Forums is a great place to visit. it's not like the rest of Veeky Forums" is posted. This user is still right though