I need a sexy weapon for my main villain

I need a sexy weapon for my main villain.

What's a weapon that looks nice and intimidating?

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/equipment/weapons/bronze-age-weapons/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhomphaia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A serrated dildo

What's the setting and/or time period? Cookie-cutter DnD? What's the villain's culture or region of birth? His race/class?

>Cookie-cutter DnD?

Kitchen sink D&D, and I'm even considering allowing the villain to have future tech.

Nice, but this is more of a vehicle than a personal weapon.

the kpinga, only acceptable answer

Nexus dragon whip?

Not exactly a scythe. Not exactly a sword.
Can be made bigger by a ridiculous extent.
No one knows the real world equivalent anyway.

So hows the villain? Is he a smug noble, an evil necromancer that dwells in the dark, a ruler hell bent on bringing the world under his black iron clad boot?

The choice of weapon can help make the villain more unique.

You really need an exotic weapon to make your villain look cool? Can't you just add depth to the character?

pic related: looking for an exotic weapon for the villain to look cool is like those guys that buy big cars to make up for their tiny dicks.

Mace with oversized head.

Maces are a pretty classic villain weapon of choice

While I agree with you to an extent, the choice of main weapon can dictate combat tactics and maneuvers depending on setup. Or maybe they are looking for something that can be good loot for a martial class but distinct enough that it works as a trophy as well.

how do you even use this dickbutt?

This.

I vote for ghosthead sword, or one of the many exotic kung fu weapons that either are so obscure they only existed in a handful of places or were arguably made up entirely.

You throw it. All those blades are to increase the odds of you sticking them with something no matter what part you hit them with.

short sword/rapier and a gun

I don't know your setting but if you're going to allow future tech maybe the new wolfenstein game could provide good imagery

Something something this

A mace or flail with a cage on the end. Inside is a fey creature or other small magical being begging for release. As the fight goes on and the creature becomes battered and maimed with each swing, it begs the players to put it out of it's misery.

>No one knows the real world equivalent anyway

You wot? It was used by dacians and thracians agains the romans and made them reconsider their battle tactics because it was too good at saying fuck shields.

But will it scream and bite at your enemies as you swing?

>inert munitions

The Romans had to put reinforcing bars on their armour and helmets because the Dacian falx kept bisecting them.

Also adapted gladiator gear that protected the right sword arm for the soldiers because they kept getting dis-armed.

An apathetic halfling

Naginata: Elegant, but also practical.
Flammenschwert: Yo dog I heard you liked flamme so we put flamme on your schwert so you can brennen while you kampf.
Falcata: Chopping swords are always cool.
Tomahawk: It's a tomahawk.

an ornate spear

I want to know more about this thing. What would be it's stats? Bonuses to weapon and armor sundering and increased crit range?

Generic longsword, rusted. In total contrast with everything else he carries and surrounds himself with.

A dragon's spine, wielded as a club.

Heh

What's with Asia and weird weapons anyway?

持ってる人が問題だろ、命中率悪そう

An extremely sharp longsword. The rebel duke is very, very good with it.

>extremely sharp
>tip buried in the ground

A lot of Asian weapons were never supposed to be used for battle; just for martial arts katas and meditation. But mostly monk's were bored and had a lot of time on their hands, so why not make a crazy ass backwards sword with rings and ribbons?

d20pfsrd.com/equipment/weapons/bronze-age-weapons/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhomphaia

Romphaia is a close equivalent.

For the falx just substitute Reach and Brace for Sunder and Trip.

I always liked the khopesh.

Why is Hiroshimoot so Hiroshicute?

On topic: pic related.

what about a Kau Sin Ke?

The Witchking's flail is pretty intimidating.

Tell us what he is though so we can help you better.

I fucking hate anime...

It's not big enough

based on 's pic, I can see why.

You shouldn't; there's some good stuff out there.
You should definitely hate that kind of anime though

No.

But it will make bone puns whenever you hit someone with it.

>Not using a faussart from maciejowski bible

Pretty sure this is a parody of bad anime designs.

First good idea I've seen in this thread that isn't super edgy.

Are you sure?

>that isn't super edgy.
You're kidding, right?

>that truck
yeah, that thing is made for shits and giggles. Basically you have an F-650 all the way to F-950. Those have been around since the 60's, and are used by rich pricks for pulling an RV through the mountains. They get absolutely shit mileage, but have a giant diesel engine and twin turbo chargers the size of my head. Often they are just used by rich rednecks as a toy.

neat.

yeah its huge

take an anvil and just weld a chain to it. A literal anvil. Or failing that, the engine block from a ford 460.

ignore the retard

What the hell do you do with this thing?

A spear seemingly crafted from a single piece of blackened, enchanted wood. Set into a hole carved in its blade is a blood-stained "eye" of ivory.

Peter Jackson pls go

It isn't super-edgy because it's mustache-twirling cartoon villainy.

>Yo dog I heard you liked flamme so we put flamme on your schwert so you can brennen while you kampf.

you are cool. i will gladly suck your dick!

A normal but effective weapon, that is somehow perfectly black. Like, vantablack.

Get your hands fucking cut up.

this

ringed swords are sexy for fighter or str based villains

Well the edges on the knuckles has an obvious use, regardless of the risk to the user. But what the hell is the idea of what they're attached to?

looks like compressed air tank, possibly to put the blades in motion and cut off your fingers

god damn, castlevania judgement desgins are atrocious

Oh christ, I thought maybe you would just flail with it. That's actually worse.

That's all that really matters.

Low tech, high magic fantasy? Something out of the middle ages or tolkein fantasy?

Have the BBEG pull out a wand of fireball with very limited charges. Even if you don't make it a plot point the PCs will spend the rest of the game figuring out why they had it.

>Terra-pattern Chainfist, early prototype

I know that, just that 90% of all anime is stupid over sexualised, waifu glorifying, non sense making, over "feels'ing" shit.

I have yet to find a good non crazy anime set in feudal Japan.

Assuming your fingers are safely in the holes, those chains are still going to rip open the sides of your hands between your thumb and forefinger and pinkie.

That's the coolest jump rope I've ever seen

>I have yet to find a good non crazy anime set in feudal Japan.
Shigurui

Early Edo period samurai doing early Edo period samurai things, such as practicing fighting styles that would be useless 99% of the time, and being total dicks.

It's crazy, but not in a "attach motorcycle handlebars to my horse and then ride it up a shear cliff face with my arms crossed" way but rather a brutal commentary on society at that time way.

>"attach motorcycle handlebars to my horse and then ride it up a shear cliff face with my arms crossed"
I want to read this one

Sengoku Basara

Japan is the only country in the world where you can get home from school just in time to see a cartoon elf who is also a Finnish gun masturbate over her lesbian crush.

Two nukes were exactly enough.

Chainsaw knuckledusters.

However you could also hold it by the motor and use it a a chainsaw whip.

That doesn't sound like a very good idea

Get fucked cakeboy.

Most of that kind of anime only airs late at night or on pay channels, if at all.

i DM'd a low-power supers game once where a recurring gang of villains used this kind of stuff. their first encounter with them was when they were remotely robbing a bank while safely sitting in an apartment across the street.

Sabu to Ichi Torimono Hikae is damn good if you can stand something that in black and hite and from the 60s.

You put your fingers through the holes like a regular pair of Brass Knuckles. You arrange the tubes to run around your sides to where the motor rests clipped to the back of your belt. Then you proceed to punch people with your chainsaw fists. This isn't really that complicated.

>someone made Howard's sword

Fucking nice.

>OP asked for sexy weapons
>this is the only one so far with a penis on it
are you even trying Veeky Forums

If he wanted dicks on everything, he should've posted on /d/.

Why do people even bother making bots that aren't just the fucking lawnmower blades on wheels? Those things are brutal.

It's a beauty

Here, have a throwing anus.

This, this is what you use to slay Gods