Drawthread: Fat Gnome Ass Edition

Previously: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YOb1c5QVi9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PtMU8nvZzOs
boards.Veeky
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50579499/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck that Gnome.

Posting an anchor

I, too, want to fuck that gnome.

((Migrating from past threads))

Hey guys. Do you think somebody could take a crack at my PC? I penciled some stuff here but I wouldn't mind if somebody with digital skills could ink it up or do their own take. Doesn't have to be coloured, but if you do digital stuff and post it with the alpha background so I could colour it myself, that would also be super cool.

Anways, the character is a young half-drow. Short white hair that is patchy in spots because of scaring. Most of his body has pretty significant scarification, and his left cheek especially looks like somebody tried to give him an extra long smile. He should look visually like he's in his early 20's, pretty shy and worn-out. He wears bandaging under much of his clothing to cover additional wounds. He wears a leather armor harness, armored leather chaps, a light muffler, gloves, boots with gaiters, and a torn up naval-style coat with the sleeves rolled up. Around one wrist he should have rosary beads, and he carries a sheathed bastard sword and a sickle at his side. In his hands he carries a pretty large longbow as well.

Thanks in advance!

I too wanna fuck that gnome.

Drawfriend of gnome, as you can clearly see
We require smut of the bootyful gnome

Requesting the character on the right drawn in the chair like in the ref pic in the top-left corner with a harem of mindflayers (bottom-left) drawn in the corresponding outfits.

anchors aweigh

Here's the Anchor Post you forgot, dumbass

Requesting a picture of a musclebound gnoll barbarian covered in blood and guts, doing a jumping attack and splitting a guy in half with his axe. The gorier the better!

Requesting a picture of my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting. Her features are essentially as you see on the pic on the left, only she'd be wearing an eyepatch over her right eye. She's wearing the same sort of coat as in the picture, only I'd like for her to be wearing a simple loose white shirt like the one in the lower right picture only without all the knick-knacks and ropes attacked to it and plain dark trousers underneath it. She's holding the sword in the picture in the right in one hand and a tattered Silver Hand tabard (As seen in the top picture) in the other while looking confident.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

dude what the fuck

He's from a Call of Cthulhu campaign and has some twisted fantasies

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Requesting this tiefling character of mine in a casual, non-combat kind of outfit like the one pictured.

A neutral pose could work well, but something that shows off his features would be best.

Requesting my tiefling monk.

She is an escaped slave who was raised in captivity since birth as a pit fighter. She uses a savage fighting style she developed after watching and mimicking the different feline beasts that fought in the pits.

She is athletic and toned with red skin, yellow eyes and messy shoulder length black hair. She has white markings/tattoos covering most of her body. Her hands have black claw like fingernails. She has a very savage bordering onto feral look too her from her years of nothing but fighting for survival. No tail.

Her clothing is tattered and frayed from years of battle and very rarely being given new clothing. She also still wears thick manacles on her wrists and ankles with 1-3 links of chain still attached.

Here is a few tiger style strikes for inspiration/reference: youtu.be/YOb1c5QVi9Q
But remember that her fighting style is not shaolin tiger style exactly, mostly her hand strikes, the rest is a very raw/angry martial style.

Dropping my anchor for Sigrun.

and reposted

Requesting a human rogue with the stance of the gent on the right, but with the face replaced with the one on the leftmost side, the flagon of ale replaced with the dohicky in the middle and the leather on his upper torso coloured the dark green at the bottom instead of its normal brown.

Requesting a Skeleton newspaperman (in battered hat with press pass) Shirtsleeves rolled back, pants somewhat rumpled, hard at work typing a story.
A cute 1950's pinup copygirl is sitting on his desk doing her nails.
(either wearing his suit jacket - or not. )

Druids
are
GHEY!

Requesting my Tiefling Phalanx Soldier, got a promising wip a while back but artist never finished it. Anyways she fights with a spear and shield but does have a short sword for emergency's. her armor is mostly light weight for mobility purposes, think female spartan for a fantasy setting.

I was hoping to make a request. I am wondering if someone can convert a character of mine to a 5ed paladin. It's a more desert kind of setting, so trying to avoid plate look, maybe just chainmail under clothing like ref pic? On left arm a thicker unmoving gauntlet to act as a shield? Well thank you for your consideration..

Finished coloring this, hope you like it! Tried a more painterly approach, but I'm not sure I'm cut out for that

I don't know what any of this looks like because you did not post a reference. A quick google image search of "copy girl" yielded no good references.

It looks fantastic, thank you so much.

not OR but I think copygirl might be equated to a file clerk, secretary, or otherwise female co worker.

Not OR but well done my friend.

erase that tiddy

Repostin from last thread:

I would like to request this harpy in a business suit and glasses, in an office chair and working as a secretary.

How the hell would she pull her sword?

The magic of fantasy scabbards

Ghosts.

I have a request, for a campaign that started recently.

I'd like the bard on the left, but a Tiefling like the example on the right. He should be carrying both the rapier on the right on his hip, and the dagger should be poorly concealed on his person.

Additionally, his skin should be red, with brown hair, yellow cat-like eyes, and a forked tail.

Thanks in advance.

Also. The sword is longer than the scabbard.

No fun allowed.

looks like something straight out of Black Rock Shooter

I recognize where that one comes from.

Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander, sans suitcase
If you could incorporate a grey robe of the archmagi into the character design, either it be the coat but dyed blue or as part of the shirt or waistcoat, that would be great, he just found one

All right. I'm starting an evil campaign for a couple of friends, and I have my BBGG prepared, and was hoping someone here could help me breathe some life into him.

He is a cleric of Tyr. He wields a war hammer and a shield. Wears chain mail/plate armor. I put the preferred color scheme in the image, but feel free to change that up a bit to help fit the look of the character. Also please have Tyr's symbol (Balanced scales on a warhammer) shown somewhere on either the armor, shield, or weapon.

In general I really like the look of Warhammer's Warpriests with the heavy armor on top, and the robes underneath, however the heavy armor parts don't need to be that extravagant. The other 2 images are more so for the heavy armor reference. I was trying to go for a crusader look for this character as it would fit his personality the best. The image on the right can be used as reference for physical features as he is a Half-Elf.

Montgomery is a very smug character. He believes that he is better than most people, and as such must personally fulfill the will of his god. Whether that's protecting innocents, or tracking down evil doers and vanquishing them bounty hunter style. He has no regard for the law of the land as it has too many gray areas. He just seeks to bring justice to his perceived evils in a way that leaves the least amount of collateral.

Thanks in advance if you decide to draw my not-so bad guy!

TL;DR
Super smug goody two-shoes crusader/protector of innocents.

Requesting a Hutt Samurai (medieval level of technology). If you're feeling really nice, a whole party of them (4). Yup, it's happening.

They should be relatively slim/fit like in the picture. Ideally the samurai shouldn't be wearing armour, like the dude on the right, but I'll take anything I can get.

Ohhh Lewdanon! Please come back. Some of us wana see your art.

Migration~
Requesting a 'peasant' wizard female.
>outfit like leftmost related
>hair and skin tone like top middle related, except hair is black
>shrugging with head tilt pose like bottom middle related
>resting bitchface like middlemost related
>left hand black and wisping shadow like bottom right related
>small black and white snek with viper-shaped head like top right related wrapped around right forearm

Torikissa? In my Veeky Forums!? Oh my, oh my...

SHE IS NOT A HARPY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(drink pepsi)

It's a good mango, very cute.
She's close enough, m8.
I was actually debating on requesting something with the bushtits, just for giggles.

Anchoring Khorne Daemon

>She's close enough, m8.

But, but, BUT...!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=PtMU8nvZzOs

have fun, dude

Requesting a version of the meme in pic with the lich and the demon of this two thread

boards.Veeky Forums.org/tg/thread/52524662/my-players-met-a-lich-who-promised-to-enchant#bottom

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50579499/

Thanks in advance, specially if you read the discussions.

Anchor for meme fuckery

Requesting a female zombie lord necromancer wearing a porcelain mask and a tight suit.
She wears clothing over her entire body including a wrap over her head and neck in order to hide her burnt skin.
Usually she wears a hat or veil.
Her mask type and the color of her suit vary from day to day.
Her weapon is a flintlock pistol.

It doesn't matter what she is doing in the picture.
Maybe she could be casting a spell or making a potion.

Done! Sorry about taking so long, but I hope you like the end results

And here's a background less pic

Oh my God. That's utterly beautiful, I'm completely blown away. Thank you so much!

Not the OR, But awesome!

Not OR but that's some damn fine work.

lol

Requesting a Krieg soldier driving this "carcycle" thrown together in Ukraine, with a Black Templar and a Necron in the back.

Requesting a picture of a skeleton monk. He wears simple brown robes,a green robin hood hat and wooden clogs that are also heelies

I'd like to request the following:

A swarthy, lanky young man with no forehead and a massive block of a jaw. He's wearing vambraces made from bronze on his forearms, quilted shorts with deep pockets, and sabots on his feet. Draped over his chest is a bandolier covered with throwing darts.

He's riding a rotund dog with bandy legs. The saddle has four horns, one on each corner. The dog's reins are attached to ear piercings.

Would love if someone could draw the guy on the left in the pose on the right (not necessarily exactly the same guy, just that sort of clothing and sword), with the accompanying speedforce lightning (needn't be blue, could be any colour you think would look good), looking like he's running at super-speed.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who gives it a go!

How would you people draw a Happiness Mage?

What do you mean "you people"?

Depends on what an happiness mage is?
I see it as someone who tries to motivate and cheer people up, like a bard minus the instrument

I'm pretty sure this one's instrument was just tactfully cropped out of the image frame.

I wouldnt know, just stumbled upon it

From the last thread

Requesting a bit of an update to some art I requested in a drawthread over a year ago (update meaning major changes to character appearance)

The original piece is on the left side and cleverly marked "Original"

I'd like him to be wearing a chain, suit jacket and shirt like 1., though if the shirt and jacket could just be a flat navy blue and black respectively that'd be preferable. 2. is the sort of hair I'd like, with some stubble like 3. And additionally if he could have his fists wrapped up like 4. that'd be great. Keep the kilt and boots the same.

As for posing if he could be cracking his knuckles, that'd be great.

>Multitasking 2 phonecalls and files with wings
>Mfw i cant even do that with human hands

Cute drawing tho, good work and good on the OR

Thanks Lewd, it's always great to see your work.

Any chance of just getting that gnome from the back?

Can someone please draw a dwarf cumming into a captive drow female in chains. The dwarf is having the time of his life, while the drow female has a IM GOING TO GET FREE AND CUT OFF YOUR DICK super angry look on her face. There are other dwarves there cheering like it might be a gangbang

Though, actually, if there's one small complaint... you forgot her glasses.

Derp, forgot the glasses.

Requesting a jackal guy wearing Victorian-styled clothing with mismatched armor on top

Have you considered asking /d?

Thanks Lewd, you're a peach.

I'm asking this thread, bitch

Blue board, sweetheart.

What part of blue board dont you get you degenerate?
Since you clearly didnt understand it the first time then ill correct myself
Fuck off to /d, twat.

As the OR if the drawfriend who did it wants to I'm not gonna stop them. Just don't get too crazy.

/aco/ is actually probably a better bet

eat my black ass

Only with some whipped cream, my chocolate muffin

>Just don't get too crazy.

What, you don't want monster dick in that booty?

Low class bait. Be better anons, its even in the OP.

Basically, it doesn't even need to be a request, the intended image could be achieved by re-coloring some existing Snow White hentai...

Requesting a Bloodthirster doing this.

That is all

Final version will be done either tommorow or the day after

Requesting someone to draw a sith apprentice.
Big guy/heavy set Zygerrian (old school or new design whatever you prefer, ref for reference). Disguised in plain sight as essentially a bodyguard to some bigwig senator this bugger uses specially treated vibroknucklers to swat away lightsabers and blaster bolts in addition to generally putting a hurting on peeps. Lots of leeway because I'm having difficulty coming up with the nuances of his look anyway, appreciate advice too, cheers

E X T R A R A R E

Requesting a 40K/Chris Orksen request, Chris Orksen failing to catch a DEldar woman who successfully caught a human boy/shota.

Chris Orksen would be on his knees with his arms in the air and his balled into fists, yelling a big "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

The DEldar woman successfully flying away using a magic flying umbrella/parasol and having the captured human boy/shota wrapped around her other arm. The DEldar would be laughing triumphantly; "Muhahaha!" that sort of thing.

The cops featured in the right of the image are maybe Arbiters or just cops who tried to catch the dank-edgy knife ear alongside Chris Orksen but also failed. One of the human cops would be exhausted or tired, bending slightly over panting with his hands on his knees. And the other cop angrily looking up to the DEldar and angrily waving his mace weapon at her; which is shown on top of one of the two.

Not all of the three cops/Arbiters have to be featured or drawn, just maybe two out of the three cops featured in the reference pic can be featured.

Targeted begging = human trash.

Well if you still here Lewdanon mind if I post my request to you and take a fancy?

Could you do something LCB-related? Requesting the guy in pic as a teenager; perhaps 15 or 16 years of age, giving Lofn a sunflower while at the doorway of her house. While Lofn's parents, LIVVI Taldeer are seen.

Taldeer seems suspicious of the teen who's trying to court her daughter while LIVVI just looks on with her.

Also as for the guy in pic as a teen, keep him in his current outfit, but replace the red stone on his peaked cap with a crossed roses insignia surrounded with a wreath. And add a blooming rose symbol on the chest of his uniform.

Thanks in advance.

I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab. Male or female or both. Thank you!

How many times you going to do this? You post no references and chase after a drawfriend who has just fulfilled a request.

Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.

Who the fuck are these characters you post like everyone knows wtf you are in about.

ignore the attention whore