Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1431: Emergency Glass Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DNM585mb
pastebin.com/jFMU4f17
pastebin.com/5k6pzdyB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what did you do during the percy jackson jump jumpers besides waifu hunting??

Missed the Nier discussion, sorry.

Will there be an android creation perk.

9/11 references? Those are a must.

What are some perks that will let me out Keikaku Aizen?

I hear there will be some amazing ass perks.

Oh, good. My chain really needs more of those.

'Gotta fill out my sweet jeans.

Really? Because I hear it won't, considering it's a Val jump.

I think there are a couple in German Hollow Quest (GHQ) like the drop-in stuff iirc.

Set fire to the sun. I used Fiendfire. Its basically a realm of monsters now.

pastebin.com/DNM585mb

I did some writefaggotry. Unrelated to previous chains. Second part of Ace Attorney is in progress. Let me know if yall are interested or like it, and I'll be posting more.

Keikaku Dori from The World Ends with You gives you planning skills on a absolutely ridiculous level, to the point where it would look like a string of lucky coincidences to most and even those who figure it out will only do so at the last minute. And I think The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes has a perk for DOOM levels of Keikaku. Also, Death Note has two different capstones, one giving you L-tier detective skills and crime solving genius, and one giving you Light-tier scheming abilities. Grabbing both allows you to out-keikaku both of them. Song of Ice and Fire has a scheming perk as well.

Why do you think I give a shit about your origin story? Every fucking jumpchain has one, they're all the exact same, and they add literally nothing of value.

You kidding? Val was expounding on the glory of that perfect sexy robutt the very frist day.

What are some perks that allow me to artificially replicate rare materials? Also, what are some perks to improve mass-production?

PIc unrelated

>pastebin.com/DNM585mb
Damn that's rough for Jump-Chan. Damn that's rough for Jumper...

> who would later become my first companion.
>Much to my eternal peril.
Pic Related.

>52605145
Not sure if really butthurt or shitposter. >.<

I think there are metal trees in LoT and Exalted Infernals. The islands from How to Train Your Dragon are good for that.

Well I haven't been there in my current chain but in my previous one we hunted down the sacred treasures of japan and used them to stop Mikaboshi from returning everything to primal chaos and free Izamami from his possession.

Anno 2070 has a perk specifically for that first one. And I think Titanfall has a perk for mass-production?

Worm

Artificial Alloys from Anno 2070 allows you to synthesize any material that's naturally occurring. What's cool is that you can teach others to use your synthesis process, so you can get a production line set up instead of doing it all yourself.

If I wanted to watch a pathetic NEET stumble around pathetically, then I'd read some isekai. Even those usually have more character development than this shit. No, these, they're all snippets of the same pathetic person not changing one bit in terms of personality or competence for better or worse. It's always the same tired formula and it's always incredibly uninteresting. Ten years is a long fucking time, user.

... Now I'm not sure if you are roleplaying Jump-Chan or not.

If you don't want to read the things that people write, then you are on the wrong board. Please, by all means, go to Veeky Forums and express the pleasure of reading Melville and Rand.

ITT: Someone's offended.

Noice.

>implying anyone cares about writing on /jc/

I'm pretty sure that we've conclusively proven otherwise. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Wait. Fuck. It's Saturday. This is just the beginning, isn't it. Can't you at least wait until the thread has a few hundred posts?

Funny thing is that I can say I do. So you're implication to the otherwise is rendered moot.

Hey has anyone ever used the Mario Jumps to get Pic Related? The tool not the character.

Self-insert fanfiction and especially jumpchain tend to lend themselves to poor-quality writing, yes.

So? People still enjoy it. It's okay for you to not like things, and it's okay for people to like things that you don't like, but stop trying to ruin it for everyone else. Coming to the realization that people like different things, some of which don't overlap with your interests, is part of growing up and becoming an adult.

Her father, a struggling artist with an extreme shyness in dealing with other people (how the fuck did he have a daughter while having such a crippling inability to socialize is beyond me), had been convicted of…you guessed it, murder. Namely, the murder of his mailman. I had a feeling there was a much more elaborate plot going on and, wanting Katrina out of my office as soon as possible, I reluctantly took the case. Had to pay the bills somehow.

Katrina I can best describe as a 'sentient firecracker'. Energetic, determined, stubborn, loud, and not one for the concept of personal space. She ended up acting as a perfect foil to my own personality, considering I was perpetually grumpy and lazy. To add to this, she was a few years younger than me and fit the 'sidekick' role perfectly while still dragging me around. I can't help but think that was somehow intentional, but I wasn't going to ponder the extent of Her influence here.

…I had realized too late I had no idea what the name of my 'new friend' was. It made me feel a little guilty, considering they were obviously doing this out of both boredom and a lack of contact. I'd have to apologize the next chance I get.

No I don't forgive them for tossing me into another world like a paper plane, it just pays to be considerate.

Posting part 2 in post format next

In the Buffy Jump, what does primal heritage do when not a vamp?

Anyways, this began a long train of cases to solve and me bumbling my way through them. I can't count how many times I would just flat-out bullshit things or pull things out of a legal framework just to stall for time to create believable acquittals or cases. Surprisingly, and thankfully, I never ran afoul of Edgeworth or Franziska…I guess they were too busy dealing with Wright. I ran into Phoenix a few times. You kind of get over the 'personal hero' part of meeting someone in the flesh when you realize they're just as if not more of a dork than you are. Not that I didn't enjoy trading 'oh god fuck this case' stories with him. Met Maya a few times, too. Nice girl. Kat didn't like her much, though.

Years pass and I get used to the atmosphere of crazy cases after a while. I meet Apollo, and I can't help but pull the 'youngsters these days' card anytime I did. Kat, meanwhile, graduated and became an actual detective herself. She kept breaking into my office to drag me along on new cases, almost out of habit. I was disturbed by how much I was getting used to it, surmising that I had just surrendered to the comedy routine by now. I don't know whether I was maturing or just accustomed to it.

I had a reputation as a gruff but decisive defense attorney, which was amazing because I still have no idea what I'm doing.

Then, the decade turned in the middle of me stargazing one night, and I was launched screaming off into the horizon again. A second voice near me told me that Kat was on the same train, as well. The routine would continue, and this was just the beginning.

And that's it for Ace Attorney. More to come.

Yeah and? See for a pic related

You're not going to get anyone writing OC or longform novels here. We've driven away everyone that tried or would have tried. What are you expecting out of a novice hobby general?

Aside from Asura's Wrath, is there any other place where you can get empowered by praying and worshiping?

Yes, go look in some jumps with Gods and faith.

Well there is primal rage off the top of my head.

Hyperdimension Neptunia, Master of Magic, Primal Rage, and Exalted (to some small extent at least).

Us worshiping or people worshiping us?
For the first D&D comes to mind immediately.
For the second there is Okami

>Jumper
>worshipping and praying to anything or anyone

I don't know about anything of the sort.... pastebin.com/jFMU4f17

If anyone has a suggestion for Kami in All Things' Replacement then I'm open for suggestions.

Rolled 5 (1d8)

Time to get off my lazy ass and do more Stalwart Tiger of the Sagacious Dawn.

Last Time: We went to Stranger Things, not sure what happened there. Then we went to Seven Deadly Sins, proclaimed our-self the Rightful King of Man and went on to try and build yet another nation.

1.80's Action Movies
2.Digital Devil Saga
3.Sailor Moon
4.Dead Space
5.Ghost in the Shell
6.Gargoyles
7.Peter Pan
8.Dota 2

I DON'T need a replacement since I have something in a reserved slot right now.

>Tiger, the man who lacks subtlety, goes to a world of political intrigue
>Also Amaterasu, who likes computers, gets to go to a world with hacking
Well, it's gonna be fun at least.

>Not getting brainwashed into a cult during your first jump
>Not travelling the multiverse spreading your faith's miracles, all the while oblivious to the sinister undertones
>Not realizing far too late that your actions invited eldritch horrors into a dozen universes
>Not gaining new motivation to become powerful in order to fix the awful mess you've caused

Youjo Senki by someone who actually read the light novels when?

What, in the original moonrunes? There's maybe like two people here who are fluent in moonrunes.

I have only the first volume under my belt at this point, along with both the current manga chapters and the anime. Also working on Kamigawa is taking time, just one 400 cp perk a few items and drawbacks till the first official WIP can be post though!

Ghost in the Shell- Well alright th-AMMY! GET OFF THAT COMPUTER! "BARK!"
0/1000
Rolled for 28
Rolled for American Empire- "What?" It would appear America formed an empire "I noticed. That's stupid" Empires are the best form of Government Raven "America wouldn't form an empire"
Hacker
Free Humanoid Calculator
Discount Super-Class-A- I will have all of the information in this world! And take it to furthur my own studies!.....AMMY GET OFF MY CONNECTION!
Assets- Obviously
Free Dummy Barrier
Free Basic Cyberization

Pretty basic build here. But Tiger is gonna spend a lot of time pouring over Cybernetics so he can use them in the future.
Ammy is just having fun hacking doge memes straight into people's eyes.

Rolled 1 (1d8)

1.80's Action Movies
2.Digital Devil Saga
3.Sailor Moon
4.Dead Space
5.RWBY
6.Gargoyles
7.Peter Pan
8.Dota 2

Now I'm gonna need a replacement.

>80s Action Movies
.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>S U C K E R S [200cp]
Your ability to plot, scheme, and manipulate is legendary. You could start a plan years or even decades in advance, and pull it off flawlessly with only small nudges here and there to set things into motion. With effort, you might even be able to bend the entire development of a civilization to your ends. You never even have to lie, simply omitting some crucial pieces of information instead. Those you use in your plans won't be able to or even need to understand the magnitude of your plots. Of Course, there's still a possibility of something going wrong... Even with your expertise and near-total lockdown of the course of events, something might surprise you. I'm not a gambling man. But if I was, I wouldn't bet on it.

it's what I've been using it's from Sburb

>pastebin.com/jFMU4f17

>Symbolic Link [200]:
What's a 'fasate'?

>Divine Intervention [600]:
The capstone getting better with more purchases of the 200cp perk is a little odd, but okay.

I really like them otherwise.

>spoiler
Maybe something to do with the Spirit Dragons or the Kirin?

>Tiger in 80's Action Movies
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hmm. note to self be more careful when copying from one-note

Hey, anything let you mix altforms?

complications babysitter and only tears now

location world 3
race human
perks cry, prehensile tongue, safety bubble, riding, swipe and weapon guy

items diaper, storytime, stylin specs, comfy nest, mask, clan/troop, happy flower, coin, cookies, magic scepter, stilts, skis, fruit and beanstalk seeds

No.

Yes

Joker Brand Explosives- Bombs shaped like babies. Bombs shaped like candles. Bombs shaped like toy cars. There’re even bombs shaped like bombs. You have a supply of explosives big enough to blow Gotham to kingdom come, everything from dynamite to thermite and everything in between, as well as huge stockpiles of the Joker’s laughing gas. Around half of the bombs have your face on them, so that the police know who to thank. (300 CP, discount Drop In)

Jumper Computer- A state of the art supercomputer on par with the Batcomputer, which Batman utilizes in most of his detective work. Among its many functions are tremendous computational ability, chemical analysis, as well as an advanced searching tool that can scan for specific words, objects, and people in everything from books, to newspapers, to TV shows and more. (300 CP, discount Bat-Family/Vigilante)

Programmable Metal- A special metal that can be “programmed” with only a few slight touches, creating impressive geometric shapes, weapons, or nigh-unbreakable bindings and changing flexibility and rigidity in a moment’s notice. In addition to a small supply of the metal that you have, you also have the knowhow to make more. (300 CP, discount Scientist)

Plasma Guns- Experimental energy weapons developed by the military, these rifles at first glance may look like something you’d see in a bad Sci-Fi movie, or a comic book. In reality, they are highly dangerous, capable of destroying a tank at a distance of two hundred feet and punching through asphalt and flipping cars just from the force of the impact. (300 CP, discount Criminal)

Maybe

there is one in Blame! and one in sword Art online.

'this isnt even my final form' from sword art online basically lets you merge and take advantage of all the advantages of your alt-forms, if i recall

Thanks!

Sword Art Online is the golden standard for that stuff. Please remember that it also gives you a 100% mythological raid boss transformation.

The Avengers! Earth's Mightiest Heroes also has a perk for that based on the Hulk. Not as flexible as SAO's, but it also has a neat discount scheme with a drawback to make you share your head with someone else for your stay.

Blame! and Digimon Cyber Sleuth also have perks for it. From what I recall, both take some time, but have additional effects. Particularly, both just note alternate forms, which presumably includes things that aren't proper Jump-chan given altforms. Digimon's also lets you copy Digimon body parts in order to get powers.

You're welcome, user.

Huh. With the previous ones I wanted all the Drop-In items, and in this tier I want everything /but/ the Drop-In item.

Also, asking again, but does anyone have any good ideas for 50 CP items for Scientists?

Here are the other 50 CP items from last thread:

Puddin’s Pie- Once a day, you can summon a large pie in your Warehouse, big enough to theoretically hide a person. You can choose the filling/flavor of the pie. Cherry on top is optional, but highly recommended. If you want, you can choose to seamlessly put a Companion inside the pie when you summon it, though warning them might be a good idea. (50 CP, free Drop In)

Grey Ghost Memorabilia- A collection of Grey Ghost merchandise in mint condition. Included are film reels of all episodes of the Grey Ghost series, as well as the books. The entire collection would fetch a very good price if it went to auction, but perhaps it might hold some sentimental value to you or someone you know? (50 CP, free Bat-family/Vigilante)

…A Rock!- Whenever you’re outside, you can find a rock. Not the same rock, but a large rock will always be on hand wherever you go. It’s the perfect size for throwing at pointy-eared vigilantes. (50 CP, free Criminal)

Funnily enough America does fall under the definition of an Empire. Go ahead and look it up, I find it funny.

>What's a 'fasate'?
I have no idea how that got through Spellcheck. Mean facet, which is to say 'a part of'.

>The capstone getting better with more purchases of the 200cp perk is a little odd, but okay.
It's one of those odd choices that I'm personally very comfortable with but I fear other won't like. By the logic of the books and system it makes sense though.

>I really like them otherwise.
Yay!

>Maybe something to do with the Spirit Dragons or the Kirin?
What exactly is unique to the Dragons and Kirin? I've read through the books and other lore, including the short stories, and the only thing I can find that is even remotely unique to Dragons is that one fought and was wounded by the big man himself, which while impressive is just showing the dragon in question is a very strong spirit. There was also the dragon that taught the Mirror Breaker, but still not anything any other Kami couldn't do.

/Shill/ On the Edge of Demise from Zelda: Minish Cap Jump. /Shill/

Otherwise it's gotta be

pastebin.com/5k6pzdyB

Intermission plus Warehouse and bodymod! No brakes on this train.

80s Action Movies- "We found your perfect world Tiger" What are you talking about Raven? "You'll see"
0/1600
Drop-in- Wait what? *explosion* OH FUCK YOU!
Free One-Liner
Free Bulging Muscles
Free Don't Look at Explosions
Discount Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus(DON'T JUDGE ME!)- Who is covering my eyes and why are they allowed to pick one of my perks?
Vehicular Mayhem- BEEP BEEP! GET OUT OF THE WAY! "STOP USING CARS AS BATTERING RAMS!" NO!
Terminator
Now I Have a Machine Gun, Ho Ho Ho

Get To Da Choppah+400 "Pffft! HAHAHAHAHA" What exactly is so funny? "The idea of YOU! Mr. Collateral Damage, protecting someone" I can keep people safe! "Not really"
Suburban Hellhole+200 More firefights!

"Hey Boss?" "Yeah? "There's a car headed this way" "Shoot it" "I did, it just ran through the RPG" "What" "Yeah and no-OH GOD!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ROAD RAGE!
"Oh god let me out of his car! You're gonna kill us both!" Bullets will be worse for you than a couple of bruises "YOU RAMMED A FUCKING TANK!"

Does anyone know if Battler G from super robot wars original jumperations updates if you import your super robot somewhere else?

Theres none in blame.

No fuck you go away.

Read it again,It's the capstone for the silicon life tree.

>Adaptation 600
Proficiency is just a matter of practice and time, and proficiency with your body and forms is no different. All Silicon Life have periods as they integrate new components for adaptation and improvement, and there are some forms of Silicon Life that will repeat this process incessantly, evidently never satisfied with the way their body turns out. Through your own process of trial and error, you can now selectively merge portions of your alternate forms together to create hybrid forms. You may pick and choose components from different forms as you like, but be wary that a short period of adaptation follows suit afterwards as you acclimatize to your new body. For those of you just starting off, you can start byintegrating inanimate objects – but these won’t work as well, and are likely to wear out with repeated use. Still, it’s nice to have a turret to substitute for your arm on the fly.

Zelda: The Minish Cap has When On The Edge of Demise, which allows you to freely combine racial traits or abilities between altforms, while also giving you an additional form that enhances your attack/defense/magical power.
It also activates that second part automatically if you're near death, giving you a full health restore.

I feel like I want to bring that up more just because it means there's actually two options instead of just the one from SAO.

I'm trying to think of something really dumb and quirky, and I'm remembering the one episode where Poison Ivy tried to turn Alfred into a plant, and she stood right there talking to him when he came into her spa, and her only disguise was, like, a lab coat, glasses, and a ponytail.

So maybe a pair of glasses that makes you look really unassuming?
I'm surprised Clark Kent glasses aren't a thing you can buy in any of the jumps, come to think of it.

>"...where am I supposed to sign, user?"
Lul. That's a bit tacky, but otherwise it's not horrible. Not much going on though.

>I'm surprised Clark Kent glasses aren't a thing you can buy in any of the jumps, come to think of it.

technically that's not an item or anything so much as super hypnotism,pretty sure there's places where you can get Super hypnotism.

He's probably trying to say that it's one of the nonexistent jumps so the perk doesn't count :^) though technically the same goes for the digimon one.

Rolled 4 (1d8)

Got a replacement from the IRC. Gonna need another one.

1.Disney Princess
2.Digital Devil Saga
3.Sailor Moon
4.Dead Space
5.RWBY
6.Gargoyles
7.Peter Pan
8.Dota 2

>nonexistent jumps

> It's right on the drive.

Does the supply of bombs replenish?

Does body mod modify the body you have after your first jump or your original?

>Dead Space.
...huh. I have nothing witty to say here. Or even "that was stupid, but I think it's witty"

After your first jump,you can't take it until after your first jump since it's a supplement.

One piece? If you've done that then Mass effect or a fate jump you haven't done.

Erm..."Dead Space is about to become a whole lot deader"?

Nah, that sounds stupid even for a cheesy one liner...

It's a nicer way of saying that the jump is invalid because it's also hosted on another drive.

Bringing Ammy to a place where hostile moons have seriously fucked up the universe after she's had to face off with things like the Black Mud and acknowledge that maybe she's a bit out of shape.... I can in no way see this going well even without Tiger.

Thanks for the help Konata. One of the Bat-family/Vigilante perks works sorta like that, so I don't think that will work out, though that does give me an idea.

Would lab safety equipment that somehow reduces the chances/severity of mishaps in the lab be appropriate for 50 CP? Or would that be too little compared to the others 50 CP items?

Yes.

but that's stupid, It was accepted onto our drive first, who cares of SB put it on Their drive because they don't have enough good content.

It's on our drive you stale donut.

If it is in our drive, then it's valid.
What other people do if none of our business nor should it let them dictate terms to us as to what is and is not valid.

where can i go to study under some of the greatest masters of the martial arts?

Except it's not on the drive.

What Jackie Chan?
Jackie Chan Adventures.
Right there in the title, user.

Wuxia, xianxia, jacky chan

Can the bomb supply have our symbol instead of our face? My face isn't exactly menacing enough for a bomb...

Okay.. who cares then if someone wants to use it?
Drive or no drive, it's a perfectly fine jump for people who aren't Dirge-hatin' or just plain lazy.

Sure.

You're going to have to be much more specific about the kind of martial arts you want to learn.
Click the drive in the OP ,click on the folder and then search blame it's under complete but needs image work. A-M