Character Art

Looking for stuff that would fit into Shadowrun. Especially SR Orcs and female orcs, because I'll need some NPC's/PC's of those.

Isn't this the artist with the skittles obsession?

Something like that. That character (Gabriel) has pouches of skittles that show up in almost every image.

Anyone have futuristic/sci-fi looking punks? Preferably male.

Still could use a bunch more SR orc pics. Male, female, anything. I've gotta fill out like, at least 5 or 6 positions. Bonus points if you can get some cool Street Sams, or business orcs.

I'm dry on Orcs. Hope that was somewhat helpful.

A lot of the Brink concept art fits somewhat well for HTR's or really tacticool runners.

I had a lot of fun in that game with like 3 friends who played it.
I used 's mask with as the body. It was neato. I really enjoyed their art style and wish something better would come of it.

I know it's not on-topic, but does anyone have any images of half-orc clerics in chainmail?
I can't find any anywhere.

This looks great, thank you a lot.

Age-ing for more art.

Seriously. Everything about the game was strong except for how little there was of it.

>Brink

Man, talk about wasted potential. Decent idea for a setting, really nice designs, and then piss poor TF2 clone gameplay. Also didn't help it released during the 2-3month PSN blackout due to the hacks, basically killed the game on that platform.

More than that, it only had like 5 maps on launch and had no support except for one small DLC. If they had released the same game a couple years later for 20 dollars less and intended to continue putting out content for it it could have been a big thing.

I don't think I have any Shadowrun stuff, but I'll post what I have in that vein.

I have pretty much zero modern-fantasy/cyberpunk orcs, sorry. This is all I found.

Those shoes look like they ere photoshopped on.

Gotta save this, need more Shadowrun tier art.

Also requesting Firbolg hunter/ranger. Ideally with an evil feel

anybody got any more in this style? short hair, darker complexion, male?

looking specifically for alchemist types

>Barrels pointing straight forward

It's meant to look cool, not realistic. I'm starting an SR art folder myself, so if anyone has a tremendous cyberpunk themed dump they can do, feel free.

Damn I like these.

I badly need Dwarves in green and gold armor, or just regular armor with green and gold accents.