>when I was a kid I used to buy them and play with them like they were action figures instead of using them for...

>when I was a kid I used to buy them and play with them like they were action figures instead of using them for wargaming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TF2zPfwMF3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing wrong with playing with toy soldiers, user. Probably could have saved your poor mom a couple dollars, though.

>when I was a kid

What, you mean it's not normal to still do that?

>not still doing this on your desk while you paint and wait for games
>realising your 31 and playing toy soldiers on your desk while your 8 year old thinks your mad
>kill me

Tell that kid to fuck off and read a book like a nerd if he doesn't like fun

>8 year old thinks your mad

What kind of fag have you raised? Get your balls ready for when that little monster hits puberty because he's going to be a bitch.

It's all good, I've got him reading the necromunda rule book, the little fucker will never do drugs/get a girl/go out drinking as he'll spend all his money on plastic crack, all ready got him playing CCG's, he'll be posting on /r9k/ before too long

I'd think my dad was mad as well if he was sat at a desk making pew pew pew noises with tiny plastic soldiers

JUST

(according to keikaku)

>he'll be posting on /r9k/ before too long

You've consigned him to a fate worse than death. You're a horrible father.

youtube.com/watch?v=TF2zPfwMF3c

Clearly you're mad for not getting your kid in on the fun

Real talk, just goofing around with action figures can be more fun than some tabletop games.

It's either /r9k/ /pol/ or here to be honest, I can't decide which one will be worst

/r9k/

Don't start that, he's all ready marathoned all of pokemon, and yugioh. And I know full well he's been secretly watching more mature anime through Netflix, why couldn't my child just be normal

Meh, you managed to have sex with a lady and produce a tiny human. He'll be all right.

And we're still trying for more tiny humans, that's the most fun part

Sure, why not.

>your 8 year old
Enjoy your on average $250000 waste of money.

>not arranging your mini's in stupid poses when you finished painting them

Well that's just presentation.

What would you want to do with that money if not raising kids ?

LIVE

I do that and I'm 25

You're already alive, what now ?