Are space marines all virgins?

Are space marines all virgins?

Yeah except me and the emperor

Doesn't Cyrus bang a mechanicus chick?

Only the good ones.

Not all. There's emps and 1 other guy that isnt.

Some could have slept with women before being recruited.

Aren't they typically pre-teens when recruited?

Considering it is required to be already a badass to be merely considered for recruitment, it is quite propable.

Don't the Salamanders have families?

Yes and?

Depends on the specific chapter and age of the recruit when they became a Space Marine.

Once they become a Battle Brother, sex wouldn't hold any value to them because all of their thoughts and energy would be towards destroying the enemies of the Imperium.

>he doesn't know about the trials the ecclesiasts inflicts on bratty snot nosed shotas

Several shotas are pricked by Sororitas before starting the Space Marine training.

Also their dick would probably destroy women.

The human penis does not contain bones or muscle tissue, so if it doesn't grow in proportion to the rest of their bodies from the augmentations the Space Marines might end up looking like micro-dicks.

It might be affected by testosterone levels, which will probably get amped for easy muscle growth anyway.

Pretty sure fucking women is part of the Space Wolves job application. Also pretty sure Fulgrim fucked all potential marines as part of their test

Considering 98% of the Night Lords' new recruits were rapists, it seems unlikely.

Lukas the Trickster and Ragnar Blackmane both are confirmed sex people, and there is no way Bjorn didn't crush some pussy while he was ripping across the galaxy with Russ

Blood Angles are recruited from the best among the young men of tribal communities. Tribal communities where adulthood is at around 14, and there is significant encouragement of children due to the whole, Death World, and our best young men are taken away before they marry. So I imagine alot of Death World recruiting Marine Chapters have very few virgins in their ranks.

English mother fucker, do you speak it?

It's canon in the HH novels that space Marines have bigol cocks. A remembrancer laments their lack of use or something.

Emperor's Children are literally described as raping it's way across Terra

Please fuck off and die, you meme-forcing faggot.

>It's canon in the HH novels that space Marines have bigol cocks. A remembrancer laments their lack of use or something.

this is a meme. literally never happened in Horus Rising, idk why everyone thinks it did

I made on spelling mistake on Blood Angels. Everything else is written speech. I know it is hard to read and speak at the same time for you, but try and you'll see it makes sense.

900 billion images to choose from, and you pick that one?

Are you a special kind of retard?

>there is significant encouragement of children due to the whole, Death World, and our best young men are taken away before they marry.

I like 1000 Island with my word salad

Space Wolves

Nightlords recruited from gangs of juvenile murderers and rapists

>Implying pic related didn't take virginities.

Aren't most marines castrated after recruitment, except for a few seeders who still have their testicles. I am pretty sure the seeders have sex with the castrated marines.

>STILL forcing this crap meme.

It made sense to me. I'm just surprised he knows about the Blood Angles. They're acutely underground

Because no one actually read those god aweful books so the penis passage may or may not exist, simultaneously. Schrodinger's cock.

Marines are intact, they juse don't care.

This. It's the sheer thrust strength that would kill. They are genetically designed for power and fury

Space Marines are not relatable, they are highly efficient murder machines devoted to an authoritarian religious figure/bureaucracy and dipped in a cultural paintjob of ancient earth warrior societies with the irrelevant, non-murder-related bits of the culture omitted.
If you wanna think about the sex lives of humans plunged into eternal war, look at guardsmen or anyone else still actually human.

The sororitas has non-combat roles like scribes and hospitalers. I wonder if there's a sororitas branch that tends to guardsman's needs. Kind of like camp followers in the middle ages.

>Are space marines all virgins?

Most WarHamster players are so I'd say yes.

I think the Imperium can generate enough whores organically without needing an order of tantric nuns dedicated to giving expendable cannon fodder handjobs.

But think of the effect it would have on recruitment and morale!

>faggot still making and bumping these threads

Why? They'll never be remembered as anything except shitty forced spam, so why not try to force a new meme instead of shitty photoshops from years ago?

Or, better yet, not forcing dumb shit at all?

she talks about loken's pretty face and his muscles you big fool

>aweful

EC stuff happened after they went to chaos when some of them had their sex drives restarted

If you're bad ass enough to be a world class warrior at the age of 13,you've probably sucked a tiddy or two. Space chads they are.

Shooting a Bolter is more pleasurable than sex.

>not imagining commissars /ss/ing with shota Guardsmen to stave off their own fear of death with hours of Imperial Bliss

They aren't castrated, they're sterilized. They have their junk intact, they just can't use it to make kids.

Yes and most of them are hive gangers bad ass enough to be recruited into the marines, some of those 12-13 year olds have probably killed several other gang bangers, sucked cocaine out of an old hooker's tits and fucked their teen prostitute girlfriend.

Good one

Yeah, but to have a family you dont need to have sex, only your parents needed to

What happened is, the remembrancer remarks on the physical perfection of what's his face and how massive he is, but it didn't specifically tall about cock.

I know that, that's why I'm saying it a retarded meme

space wolves are usually snatched from death as adult warriors to join

Literally apart of Lukas the Trickster's lore that he banged several woman in a single night.

What an interesting and informative thread guys.

They(GW) don't like to talk about it. Understandably.

>necromancing your lazy spam thread

I think this is what always end up killing these little forced-meme shitposting revivals. It's always these little bumps that help show the people who didn't know about the last ten times you've tried this that really you guys are just here to try and spam and troll.

Hopefully the mods will start banning you again like they did in the past. Fingers crossed.

FUCK NO SPACE MARINES AREN'T VIRGINS, WE'RE FUCKING THE ENEMIES OF THE EMPRAH! WE FUCK THEM HARD AND RAW LIKE THE ASSHOLES THEY ARE! BUT NOT WITH OUR DICKS, THAT'S HERESY, BECAUSE FUCKING XENOS IS FUCKING HERESY!

considering what life is like in the hive cities, I wouldn't be surprised if most of them were 12-13 year old gangers that regularly participated in massive sex parties after a successful raid on other ganbangers. Life in 40k is screwed up enough that it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.

>Depends on the chapter
really all becoming a space marine does is add implants that cause a second puberty. You could be a 35 year old man and become a space marine. The reason why pre-teens are chosen is because they are easier to guide and prevent from becoming corrupted later on.

>Tankred the dreadnought started as a man in his early 30s

This dude could totally have boned a few chicks before becoming a space marine.

>Chaos Marines
they totally do whatever they want. Still hypnoconditioned for battle, but I imagine certain restrictive behaviors are lessened. Like not worshipping chaos undivided.

>this thread
>again

Why? You can find this same exact thread in the archive. In fact, it's been done close to fifty times now.

They practice the Spartan Way.

Space Wolves are the hard partiers of the Astartes, so this would make sense.

For their prospective partner's sake, let's hope so

Descent of Angels, a pile of the members of The Order can't become proper Space Marines because they're too old for the geneseed to not fuck them up.

Not that that invalidates "Depends on the chapter" or the fact that there's a pile of conflicting lore.

Your point?

Sign me up please

In Scars they state that the Khan lost many friends when they tried to become space marines at too old an age.

The mum looks like her family didn't get any of the fresh roman, french, dutch or german blood.