40K Stories. Post your good stuff

Promotion stories allowed if you link em don't tell.

Personal favorite story here: 1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Times_and_Trials_of_Klightus#Gallery

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Times_and_Trials_of_Klightus#Gallery
lutherniel.deviantart.com/gallery/46787308/W40K-Bolter-to-Kokoro
1d4chan.org/wiki/All_Guardsmen_Party
1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Times_and_Trials_of_Klightus
1d4chan.org/wiki/Gav_and_Bob
1d4chan.org/wiki/Insert_Title_Here
jackelliot.deviantart.com/art/Thunderfall-Chapter-One-209484983
jackelliot.deviantart.com/art/Byzantium-Crusade-Prologue-266394577
tapastic.com/episode/556906
boltertokokoro.tumblr.com/
lutherniel.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3/?

4/?

Imperial Guard x SOB is the most pure love.

>Personal favorite story here: 1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Times_and_Trials_of_Klightus#Gallery
Good taste user.

The fun part of this one is how the image changes a good deal depending on how you color the Space Marine.

Well the IG is more relatable than insane cyborgs or roided up superhumans and the SOB is cute. Of course it's a great story.

I've got to get going. If someone wants to keep posting the rest it's here.
lutherniel.deviantart.com/gallery/46787308/W40K-Bolter-to-Kokoro

Please post stories. I need promotions

Can people in the 40k verse bone without worrying about slaanesh corruption? Like where is the line drawn between totally acceptable sex in the missionary position with the lights off and blood orgies / hand holding?

The space elves are the reason Slaanesh exists in first place, so I guess humans cannot outlewd the Eldar.

>Can people in the 40k verse bone without worrying about slaanesh corruption
Yes, because slaaneesh only deals in two things when it comes to sex: The really fucked up things that harms others and excess.

Shit you can masturbate with shit while drinking bloody cum on a pleasure world as long as you just do it once or twice.

There's also the whole perfection part but who at Veeky Forums literally cares about that?

i've been gone for a year. was anything new added to that story? What other stories got updates? I've seen Love and Krieg has been getting more than enough attention by affection loving anons.

plus they only really go into chaos territory when they start doing rituals and shit that's outside the norm of a greek orgy.

everything is fine

AGP is my all time favorite: 1d4chan.org/wiki/All_Guardsmen_Party

It's what got me into 40k in the first place.

Same. I enjoy the small bits of lighthearted humor that seperate the never fight they have to weather.

fuuuuck there is a lot there.

Yeah, but it's all good stuff, especially the middle chapters where there's the best balance between greentexty humor and length.

Hmm. It doesn't really feel like a story in the sense of being told from the first or third person. If just looks like someone describing their campaign.

seen that art while on the page. I wonder if the "ignore me" note would really work. It does have the ]I[ seal.

>1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Times_and_Trials_of_Klightus

Give me something with the length and quality of that with promotions as well and I will dor a happy man.

Sister guardsmen love is best love.

>dor

I meant die FFS

Has the new L&K gone lewd yet? Hottest scene for me was when Krieg-chan was showering and squatted in front of a guardsman to examine his boner because she had no idea what they were.

i dont know. been away for a year. haven't even read the new stuff

Because it is someone describing their campaign.

>TWINS THEY WERE

1d4chan.org/wiki/Gav_and_Bob

This one needs more love in my humble opinion

1d4chan.org/wiki/Insert_Title_Here

am i the only one who got into warhammer from seeing these macros posted here?

*sip*

I wonder if the guard regiments have to post notices never to approach flesh tearer space marines after the whole armageddon debacle.

Never knew lulth finished this. Thanks for dumping

Found these a couple years ago. Long stories, but some of the chapters are pretty good for an obvious amateur.

The second set of stories is better, I think, though the first stories set them up, giving them more impact.They are long, 35 chapters in the first, 46 chapters in the second. If you like the Sororitas, it's a decent read.

jackelliot.deviantart.com/art/Thunderfall-Chapter-One-209484983

jackelliot.deviantart.com/art/Byzantium-Crusade-Prologue-266394577

your welcome

post the rest!

user...
that's it.

no its not. there's one where she actually gets the blanket, and the soul stone. and a letter from Emps saying "hugs not needed"

Lies and slander!

It's rare to find someone talented enough to tell a story with no words. OP and the user who took over, thank you very much for posting this.

Does anybody have a link to the L&K rewrite? (Or any of the new stuff for that matter)

yeah, that's all, folks.

oh.
well thanks anyway

Oh shit, it's that show!

what a great read, thanks for posting

This was always my favorite part of between the lions.

Did he ever get off that fucking cliff?

This fucking nurse.

>Did the bit joke of Cliffhanger have a satisfying ending

I fucking wish

So here is where the artist is posting the comic
tapastic.com/episode/556906

They also have a Tumblr and Deviant art with other 40k stuff
boltertokokoro.tumblr.com/
lutherniel.deviantart.com/gallery/

great now I've got another comic to wait for more of