pastebin.com/qCZb0mvh

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

>custom warscroll maker
runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1-oHgYUJC3RxosGz1Tqm1yInzvCVSuslkQutcUl4OmZk/edit?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should I play Khorne or Tzeentch?

First for spooks

depends which colours you like painting more. Red and Brass or Blue and Gold

was here first. Go there.

Whichever you like the models of. That's what is most important,

Khorne is cheaper because you can buy the AoS set and trade the stormcast straight up for double the Khorne.

Tzeentch is rarer.

Or you can go both and Slaves to Darkness and mark the warriors depending on what you want to play for the day.

But this one is thicc edition.

has no replies so no.

What are Veeky Forums approved armies? From what I have seen you seem to like:
Skeles
Warherds
AIDSbringers
Night gobbos
Brets
What else?

Nope this is the thread

Okay, you stand at a fork in the road.

On one hand, you could gain the peak of martial ability. To see anything in the Mortal Realms plead for mercy, and you give none. The surge of adrenaline as steel meets flesh.

On the other hand, you could become a master of unspeakable arts. You could tear the concept of perception to shreds, reality itself buckling around you by a wave of your hand.

Choose wisely.

As the maker of the other thread my feelings are hurt anons
We'll use this thread though since the ball is rolling here

Beastmen. Hard to hate something that jobs so hard it lost its position as top Chaos jobber to jobber rats.

Ironjawz, beast claws and bonesplittaz

How is Fury of Gork? Have never read a single book from GW, but I'm big into the Ironjawz.

Worth $11, or should I just pirate it?

What's going on in Ulgulands?

Khorne is focused on lots of spam and support heroes buffing the army. They have very powerful melee and now, very powerful shooting in the form of the BoK Skullcannon formation. Their heroes are decent to great at fighting but not really the focus. And I repeat, they LOVE hordes, so be ready to paint a LOT of models.

Tzeentch on the other hand is less buff focused, but has intensely powerful magic abuse, decent shooting, great mobility, and the Destiny Dice gimmick. It can do hordes, but some of its best lists are low model count, and focused on big monster casters like Kairos and the Lord of Change. SO they are shooty, dominate with their magic, and tend to be fast and lower model count.

If you plan on running your models in 40k as well, then Tzeentch hands down. Tzeentch Daemons are one of the top armies in 40k right now but this might change in 8th edition so don't get ahead of yourself.

I know he's refering to 40k stuff but this is still a reminder to never trust what Hastings has to say, so forget about the "Cthulhu Aelves" and the "Skaven release"

Edge beyond edge

Veeky Forums generally seems to like Tzeentch just because magic is cool.

Malekith turned pretty much a good guy in The End Times. Is he back to being evil now?

Finally got around to finishing painting some of my nurgle dudes.

I always love the look of nurgle but have never been able to make the jump to buy their models.

Are they fun to play?

Seriously how do I read the generals handbook, when I copy and paste the link provided it only links me to mega itself with no upload or to previous threads.

I actually have not had a chance to play them yet. They look fun on paper, although I can expect their flaws. They are slow and have little to no ranged support. My force includes a plagueclaw just so I have some long range.

They have a lot of area effect things, area effects that ignore the nurgle keyword and damage everything else. So it's their combined funk and abilities that just eat away at shit nearby them. So their synergy has a lot to do with that area debuffing.

Hes the god of hate or something now
And lord of the shadow realm
NOTHIN PERSONELL

Its a direct link to the dl you spastic

I hate the blue and gold meme. Tzeentch armies should look like a rainbow.

slaanesh

Vamps

Soulblight lads assemble!

Its a nice color combo though. Also you forgot pink and purple.

Well, I actually have skeletons right now. I'm waiting for a soulblight expand to do anything with them.

Dispossessed will always be my first and most favourite.
Other than that I've partway started Wanderers, Brayherds, and ghost skellies. Once Kharadron drop I'll probably start those, and a Fimir army in the works.

Malekith and his shadow men BTFOing everyone that goes there, including the stormcasts

What would be proper forces for a shadowlands army?

who the fuck doesn't like Dinosaurs?

How easy is it to use 2+ texture paints on a single base? Would it look like shite?

>Want to play Tzeentch
>Not good enough at painting to paint them

why live

Works fine user.

>Implying dwarves aren't thick

Both come with betrayal of your peers and complete madness

You guys, this sort of worked out. There a bunch of shitposting and anti-aos arguing going on over in the other thread, and this one remains relatively untouched. Not bad.

This is now a grave thread! Discuss spooky stuff.

Washed all the base colours and highlighted the armor

Still lots more to do

I SAID SPOOKY STUFF!!!

THIS IS NOW THE DEMOCRATIC BONE'S REPUBLIC OF SPOOKS!!!

What's a good Hero unit to buy for my first Fyreslayers purchase?

Going to get a hero and a box of Vulkite Berserkers. Not sure on what Hero.

There is a Death faction I could get behind.

>mfw communist skeletons try to derail a thread

I built my Manticore as a lord with Lance and sword.
Is he worth the 300 points or I messed up?

Age of Sigmar, a game so nice we General'd it twice.

It's called a tomb d'etat you plebian.

That one is filled with shitposting and autistic arguing. This is the better thread.

I'm starting Seraphon right now and I've seen a couple others in the past couple days do the same.

Damn right it is

When forced to choose between autistic children fighting, and autistic skeletons, I'll take the bone zone every time.

Assuming you don't want to grab a Magmadroth yet, I'd say grab the Battlesmith. Grimwrath Berserker is pretty cool too.

The ogher thread os full oh "Muh space marines" so i'll bump this one for days

I've got work to do. Spook ya later

How did you fix the pose on the manticore?

I play mixed rotbringers and daemons and they're great fun

Run glottkin behind units of 20 plus plaguebearers with Festus behind him w sorcerer casting mystic shield on glottkin

-2 to hit rolls at plaguebearers which have an extra attack and wound, and glottkin has a 3 up save healing 2-6 wounds on hero phase

Cheers user.

So how is your army going Veeky Forums?

I hate it, so many models, I wish I'd just picked Stormcast and had like 10 models to paint

What army?

It's going. I got my blightkings done (pictured above) and am now working on my chaos warriors with mark of nurgle (made from starter set blood warriors)

Slow. I've come to the realisation I much prefer painting metal to flesh. Went from Dispossessed to Brayherds.
Also I hate how fiddly elf models are.

Slowly growing due to finances but eventually I'll have the grot army I dreamed of. Planning on commissioning someone to paint them though. Unsteady hands.

I've got analysis paralysis.

I can't decide between Sylvaneth, Seraphon or Stormcasts.

I like the models and fluff of all three, and once I bite the bullet I'll be all in but I just can't make up my mind.

Stormcast are the safest choice and arguably the best gameplay wise.

All 3 are pretty good in the meta. Seraphon are a little tougher to play than the other 2, but the meta changes all the time, so don't get married to one based on meta alone.

I'm having trouble figuring out fluff for my guys. I've come up with names for characters, though.

>Badblud Irongit: Maw-Krusha Megaboss/Leader
>Grimtoof da Deffsmasha: Megaboss
>Krakdok da Wize'un: Weirdnob Shaman
>Zagrog Badbreff: Warchanter
>Da Blakk Mask: Black Orc Big Boss
>Rakka da Pig-runna: Gore-Grunta Boss
>Kaptinn Gutkruncha: Brute Boss

I'd say start with SCE. Easy to paint, and lots of different ways to play them.

Try to think of backstories of how they got those names. There must be a reason one is called Da Blakk Mask, or Irongit, or Kaptinn.

I also thought of a character, perhaps the Black Orc BB, who was named "Da Blakk 'n' White" through some Abbot and Costello shenanigans.

>"Alright, boyz, from now on, youse lot are ta call me "Da Blakk 'and" onna counta my black 'and here!"
>"Da Blakk 'an? Da Blakk 'an wot?"
>"Da Blakk 'an White? That's a right proppa name there, boss!"

How are Fellwater Troggoths for a mixed Des, majority Ironjawz army?

Settle an retarded argument for me Veeky Forums. Does being a fan of beastmen make you a furry?

Finance are hard but you want a commissioner ? just so you know, average "tabletop" price for a (1) ONE grot is £5 / 7€.

Commisionner make the actial miniaturea look like they are free.

Depends on why you like them.

This. last time I painted myself was 16+ years ago. I event let my painter just buy wahetever new model GW makes and he send them to me. after 3 years he didnt even made me pay the price of the miniature anymore because he just """"""""offer"""""""" this price. given its not even 10% of the actual project price

Nah. I think the visuals are kind of cool, but it's more thematic for me - they're pure chaos corruption but with all the "just as planned!" or "BFTBG!" shit slaked off

I'm not interested in Minotaur dicks

But user, Minotaurs have dicks, so how can you not be interested in them? What else does any beastman offer if not hot yiff fucking?

I dunno, the same way I'm not interested that you've got a dick

Exalted Deatbbringer with impaling spear has 5 attack base.
If part of a Gorechosen and equipped with pic related his attack profile is now
13A /2+ /3+ /-1 /1 Right ? then if whatever is still alive, the imping spear comes intto play, right ?

WHEN

I do have an idea for bright yellow stormcast using a yellow ink technique I wanted to try. I had wanted to use it on an Imperial Fists army in 40k, but after a company of crimson fists and a heap of deathwatch I'm not keen on painting another 40k army.

I read the fluff on the Lord-castellant and it mentions the fortress-observatory of the Heralds of Casandora and it's telescopes that serve as functioning cannons. I've mentioned it here about a month ago, but does a Stormhost of warrior scientists sound believable? I'm trying to think of how they would be chosen by sigmar, but I can't think of a way.

NEW DEATH ARMY WHEN

Why the fuck did they put Death as an allegiance instead of Aelves getting their own?

Do SCE bodies explode upon death?

No, just turns into lightning and gets pulled back to Azyr.

IMPRISONED FOR TEN THOUSAND YEARS

Yes, but the spear only works on heroes.

>I've mentioned it here about a month ago, but does a Stormhost of warrior scientists sound believable? I'm trying to think of how they would be chosen by sigmar, but I can't think of a way.
Sounds believable to me. As how they were chosen by Sigmar, I'm not too sure. You could go the typical route, in that they gave their lives to save fleeing refugees. You'd just have to change up the method from straight up fighting to something more suitable for the scientific theme. It would also works in the sense that no one would have suspected a bunch of scientists to sacrifice themselves for others. Sigmar is sure to see the worth in that. Martial skill isn't as important since he gives them the perfect body anyways, and training can come later.

Warrior engineers, the type to make a new sword or siege engine then go try to make sure it works? Staying behind to make sure the refugees escape with everything even if it means they died?

docs.google.com/document/d/1-oHgYUJC3RxosGz1Tqm1yInzvCVSuslkQutcUl4OmZk/edit?usp=drivesdk

Well there's a basic outline, plus a list made of the things I like best

To be fair, there is still the most minimal of possibilities that this is a ruse on GW's part in someway.

Still I won't lie and say that it won't be at least a little amusing to see this blow up in Hasting's face after all the shitposting brought about the new Space Marines he was told about.

Not bad at all. I quite like it.

My painting isn't the best in the world, but at least you can see what it looks like. This base is made from skeleton bits and two different texture paints.
You can decide if it looks shit or not

Hullo Remnante, I follow your blog. Looking forward to seeing where The Chapel goes.