Filename thread?

Filename thread?
Filename thread

What's going on here?

They don't want to die horrific and painful deaths.

People are checking the panels at the top of escalators to ensure they don't give way and devour them in the elevator machinery.

Fucking China, man.

Ask /b/ to show you.

She threw her kid to safety as the escalator ate her alive over the course of ten to fifteen seconds.

Uh, thanks. I think I'll just skip the asking /b/ part, I think I'd rather have no more than the mental image.

There's more that can go wrong with a constantly moving belt of serrated segments strong enough to lift you and 20 more, but routine eatings of hands and feet don't get the same exposure.

I thought that was someone about to defecate on a baby for a solid minute.

the ear sells it...

I've seen some ridiculously min maxed rogues, thieves, and assorted malcontents in my day, but I've never seen one I thought capable of pulling off something that insane

That's clearly Perception, how do you fuck up that badly?

I... I have no words... there are some truly fucking insane people out there.
I mean, just start chopping up and eating your neighbor or something. That I could handle.
But this shit is next level mental defeneracy

>Eversor_Joins_the_fight.webm

>Imagine a world without Gygax's Alignments

Woooooooooooooow

>And for comparison I have also got another glass of cum

I'm disgusted, but also admire this user's tenacity

Reminds me of something Brad Jones once said: "Last year I was stranded in Detroit overnight after being text-dumped by my fiancee, and I'd rather relive that night than rewatch Warcraft."

you're a huge fucking faggot, mate.

Ask me another question

I assume this misses the point, because that caption could be any one of them, but which is meant to be speaking? Rey, Lana, Cyril, and Archer all have their mouths open, and you can't see Malory's, so they could all be agape at her.

What in the ever living FUCK was that?

What's this from

>rules-as-written instead of rules-as-intended

Found the chaotic neutral gnome rogue player.

Millennium, the episode Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense, IIRC.

That's what the title data says

>inb4 thats_the_joke.jpg

>that last one

How does he barely react to almost being sliced in half by a car door? If it hadn't turned suddenly it would have gone right through him

It doesn't set itself on fire by the end, so good effort but incomplete.

oh, he makes a full response video on how he really really fucked up and almost died.

Explain!!!

Can I get some context if not a source?

It's that last one

by the gods tat BUTT

The purple guy is a comic mutant namesd Mr. sensitive or something similar. He can sense pretty much everything around him but the downside is his skin and body are super fragile and he has to wear a suit to survive. He's fighting Tony Stark for some reason.

that is shock.
it isnt always convulsions, hyperventilating or shit like that, sometimes its just going "huh" and walking away while your brain shuts down.

always add a 'but, ...' in front of the no step on snek flag, it makes the modern message clearer.

>Mr. Sensitive

A missing book from this series?

>Mr. Bones' Wild Ride
go ask /b/

Alternatively: Town guards are level adjusted.

>He's fighting Tony Stark for some reason
You'd think not drinking would have lessened the times Stark finds himself in fistfights with people for grievances that beggar memory, but no, not at all