Dawn of War III Trailer - The Exordium

youtube.com/watch?v=q6u9yst-2cc

It's the opening cinematic to the campaign. Just story stuff, no gameplay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LOi3CzZjV0M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TrzQHJfOgCc
youtube.com/watch?v=TrzQHJfOgCc
youtube.com/watch?v=KrXrk1ntTCc
youtube.com/watch?v=nb6cSEI1FLk
youtube.com/watch?v=zT_vcm7eKIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gabe looks like a super mutant in the OP.

if it were actually animated I might have liked it

Motherfuck is huge. Huge! HUGE!

What the hell have they been feeding him?!

lots of heretics, oil for his bionics, and probably dark energies from his daemonhammer
DoW3 looks good to me, and there's nothing you can do about it

>after the Maledictum and Kyras, even Godsplitter has taken on corrupting element, feeding Gabriel a portion of the power of the souls that he takes to strengthen him so he may feed Godsplitters hunger even more

fucking fund it

> Inquisitor Holt
> INQUISITOR Holt
> Inquisitor HOLT
> INQUISITOR HOLT

This is either an error, they didn't do the research, or the enemies of Man are fucked.

Who? My Imperial lore knowledge is pretty sketchy

>Only one person in the imperium has the name Holt.

You must be fun at parties.

youtu.be/LOi3CzZjV0M

DoW3 sure has garbage cinematics. Bunch of artsy crap with horrid looking proportions. DoW2 had a great intro and so did DoW1.

>He's been elevated to Inquisitor status

Truly an example we all should aspire to follow.

but he is going to get a knight house killed?

Okay so apparently

Jonah,Gabe, and Diomedes, and maybe Thule are the only ones coming back

No Cyrus

No Thaddeus

No Hairgel

No Tarkus

No Martulleus

Where did you see Diomedes?

Inquisitor Hoth:-Quote :That man is beset at all quarters by traitors, mutants and fiends is self-evident. But in truth none of these evils shall be our undoing.
When the end comes it will be not at the hand of any mortal being of this or any other realm: death will come at the hands of the ancients, those who determined our fate aeons before we stood erect upon the holy ground of Terra and gazed up into the starry night.

Second Book of Admonitions
Codex: Necrons (3rd Edition), p. 66

>Diomedes becomes chaplain
>Not Tarkus

And here's the Eldar intro:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TrzQHJfOgCc

But would it fit for those to be in game if there is more squads to use and they are mostly squad commanders (well execpt Force Commander Vanilla Ice) ?

TO GROW TO SUCH AN IMMENSE SIZE IS TRULY A GIFT BESTOWED BY THE EMPEROR HIMSELF

Hoth not Holt though.

I get a feeling that Tarkus would be too humble to propose himself for a Chaplain, and would stand down if promoted by others.

That is if he did not get killed.

the video clearly says HOLT.

Guy's been transformed into a Primarch somehow. That's why he's strong enough to leap in Terminator armor.

Looks like shit senpai

You're all wrong, Bluddflag spread the word about Gabe being smacked by a daemon prince and living so every ork thinks he's the toughest marine they've ever heard of.

>It's another episode of 'the eldar are a dying race that hold their lives as incalculably precious but here's five hundred of their baby makers charging and screaming into gunfire and chainaxes so they can be slurried up into what amounts to a fetishist's guro fantasy'

what

Maybe this? youtube.com/watch?v=TrzQHJfOgCc

they probably recycle their soulstones and have giant orgies where they have missionary sex after every dawn of war.

What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

Big ol Kyras smacking his dong all over him

What the fuck happened?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

He's a big guy.

U U
U U

Hey...I posted that video before.

Noone cared who he was till he put on some mass.

But have you seen THIS video?

youtube.com/watch?v=TrzQHJfOgCc

>Elrad Ulthran
>Can't even be assed to double check one name
>the state of this game

Yes...
>Dat grot deathscream.
I don't know why it makes me giggle.

Tarkus is too all rounded to be a Chaplain. Avitus, with his tendency to RIP AND TEAR, even frol a distance, coule have made a proper chaplain, alas, he was a filthy heretic.

Tarkus is best as second in command or as a reliable, loved by men and competent Captain. Like Captain Thule really.

Avitus is as dead as a dodo.

Yeah I know, but still. I was just making hypothesis.

I don't see Thaddeus being anything than a Chaplain (maybe). Cyrus is meant to stay a veteran scout. Only Tarkus can turn into a Captain.

>Captcha Blum
He's watching me isn't he?

He probably gave the D to some farseer.

Any chance they might add the Guard in the future?

They're already in a guest units (much like in DoW 1), so probably.

of course they are.
hope they play as coh2 soviets.

It's not an error, just a different elf who's particularly cool and Mexican

>in a guest units

OG, pure strain Super Mutants were basicly marines.
Guys like the Lou.

With a Commissar back at HQ to shoot retreating soldiers.

As long as they don't give the Lord General/Colonel/Whatever Wolverine claws again it will be fine. Honestly, one of my biggest grips with DOW1

As.

t. Tau.

Why do the space marines have such skinny long legs? It doesn't make any sense.

Like, did the artists even look at pictures of space marines? Other in game renders? Fan-art? Official art? Anything?

They just look so... lanky. And wrong.

Cyrus is in too

CASTOR COME BACK

Stand back, I'll show you how it's done!

>eldar pull the "10,000 human lives are not worth one eldish fingernail" for the motivation of some variety or killing humans to stop something that would maybe possibly hurt some eldar
>kill humans by using footsoldiers, many of whom are likely fertile potential mothers

mmmmm Banshee feet

I wish I was one of these scions

The weird proportions worked with the beksinski fever-dream styled trailer, I think. It's definitely the best opening between the the three games for me because of that aspect.

Trying to bring that into the look of the game and an actual sort of narrative doesn't really gel as well.

Wait those fucking clip art trailers are the cinematics

youtube.com/watch?v=KrXrk1ntTCc

Was this the only good thing out of this shit show?

HAMMER! MAKE MY MARINE GROW!

CHAPTER MASTER GABRIEL ANGELOS IS READY TO ISSUE NEW ORDERS TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY YELLING "NONE SHALL FIND US WANTING!"

In darkness, i shall be light.

In times of dark, i shall keep faith.

In throes of rage, i shall home my craft.

In vengeance, i shall have no mercy.

In the midst of battle, i shall have no fear.

In the face of death, i shall have no remorse

Im giving up on 40k games and putting all my faith in 40k animations

maybe not the only, but undeniably the good thing to have come out of it

Maybe he got promoted and this is an official fuck yeah for that movie.

I'm going with that

Really?! Source? As the scout squad Sarge or something?

You can tell the artist had loads of funs drawing it.

Looks like crap. Just still motion crap instead of their previously released crap.

Seems to me they don't want to give fanbois anymore gameplay shit to pick apart.

They might even realize they have created shit that even the diehards will walk away from.

The Eldar should really protect their women more, given their situation.

"NONE SHALL FIND US WANTING!"

>"IZ DA BIG'IZT, AND DA STRONG-IZT"
of course you are lord Angelos
>"OI YOU GIT, GETZ MY BASHER! WEZ GOT TA GET TA DA FIGHT, DA'Z ORKZ TA CRUMP"
I'll dispatch the troop... I mean "Boys" at once lord

The blood ravens did the impossible

They stole a warboss to make their new chapter master

Yeah, good job getting your Craftworld slaughtered because you didn't field enough soldiers. Eldar need every skilled warrior they can get, a Howling Banshee can save a lot more lives than she'd be able to replace by herself. Especially given what a clusterfuck Eldar pregnancy is.

Besides, not all Banshees are women anyway.

do want
ps
youtube.com/watch?v=nb6cSEI1FLk

Fallout takes a ton of cues from 40k really. Power armor, laz and plasma weapons. Hell the Plasma Defender in New Vegas is basically a 40k plasma pistol.

What's next? Steal a Farseer to replace their Librarian?

For The Emperor

>What's next? Steal a Farseer to replace their Librarian?
>"Eldrad Ulthran and the mystery of vanishing farseers" soon in cinema near you!

Its m42, well after the events of Gathering Storm and whatever immediate events happened after Guilliman's return. Biel-tan has no business fielding such a large array of forces after its near catastrophic collapse and exodus. They're scapegoating it with a crazy Exarch putting all the Craftworld's chips on a doomsday weapon, but Macha and the other remaining Biel-tan Farseers should have already told him to fuck off with that request since there is so few of them now.

So Gabriel doesn't look like himself, doesn't sound like himself, from what I've seen in the trailers he doesn't really act like himself either. He's basically a completely new character with a name slapped on.

So why do people want old characters to return again? Like the guys cheering over "Inquisitor Holt", d'you really think he's going to sound, look or talk like the old guy? Do people actually fall for this?

>"Eldrad Ulthran and the mystery of vanishing farseers"
>by the creator of such critically acclaimed movies as "Brother captain I think our Chapter Master is a Warboss" and "Where did all the relics go?"

Yes.

Relic has thought this out with a depth of appreciation and mutual respect for source material comparable to Hollywood's Ghost in the Shell movie.

People think the Inquisitor is Commissar Holt

Hey, I won't argue against that. But that's a very different statement than "lol banshees should get back in the kitchen".

I know they do, but do they really think he'll have a single thing in common with that character other than a name? And -maybe- threatening to shoot someone in the face once, as a fanservice thing?

Quite frankly everyone that isn't a fucking robot piloted by crystals needs to get back in the kitchen. The bedroom might be more appropriate, though.

Right now if theres even a chance of one returning or recurring 40k character being portrayed correctly, then thats something worth noting. That does not in correlate to the overall quality of the product in any way. I am not buying this MOBAbomination regardless.

People want the characters to come back since we grew to know them over the years

Altough relic brought back the wrong characters

youtube.com/watch?v=zT_vcm7eKIc

Gabe was least important imo

It's not about the women, though. Eldar don't breed THAT slowly, the dwindling population thing is because to have a kid you need to have a spirit stone for them if you don't want their soul to be eaten by Slaanesh, and they're in short supply.

Thats just their conservative culture post-m41. Biel-tan won't conform to Ynnari standards, which is the real reason. Regardless, pretty stupid for them to project any significant force for what amounts to a treasure hunt.

Who gives a crap Eldar are all prudes anyway they probably think seeing barefeet is lewd or something

They also retconned jonah death which made the whole character way less heroic, what the fuck.

He looks like Magnus, 1 eyed and big.
Aren't the blood ravens the loyal branch of the thousand sons?