The bard and paladin verbally beat the enemy into submission with max charisma

>the bard and paladin verbally beat the enemy into submission with max charisma

>cake eater

>Vicious Mocker'eh'

8 Mile in fantasyland

How many times have you pulled your horn today?

And some people still don't like social combat

Apparently there was some opera singer that could sing so loud glass shattered. I can imagine how such verbalization could break will of a person.

WHADDA YA THINK A THAT? MR. SKELETON RAISIN'

BATHROBE WEARIN'

>Paladin is actually doing all the verbal combat
>Bard is just dropping sick beatbox beats in the background

TREE BRANCH WIELDIN'

"Pump the breaks. You take your shirt off, but leave your sunglasses on?"
"What sort of backwards fuckin' pageantry is that?"
"You gonna fight with those shades or play PokerStars dot com?"

>loud
It's about the right resonance desu.
Lick your finger and rub it around the edge of a good wineglass. If you can scream at that resonance you can shatter it.

DUAL-CLASSIN'

MIN/MAXIN'

SON OF A HALFLIN'

CHAOTIC NEUTRAL

HALF BREED

Fuck Lemony Snicket what a series of unfortunate events you've been through you ugly fuck.

OBSCURE-SPLAT USIN'

Where the hell would I get anywhere near a good wineglass?

THAT GUY OF THAT GUY'S

LOATHED BY ALL THE FA/tg/UYS

DORITOS FINGERED

You can actually get an advantage in GURPS to roast someone so hard they take damage.

bed bath and beyond maybe?

Well, that works, but they would not be all to happy to have my saliva on their wares...

Who are these guys? Are they a new meme?

PANSY LOOKIN'

No that video has been around for years.
They just show off the better qualities of rural Canadian banter (although it goes without saying that most guys here may sound and look like them but aren't a tenth as clever).

It's Letterkenny you fuckin' city boy

>the bard and paladin verbally seduce the enemy into submission with max charisma

Letterkenny Problems was a series of videos on YouTube that was sufficiently funny to get made into its own show, Letterkenny.

>slobbering all over the wineglasses and then screaming at them in the middle of a retail store

NECKBEARDED

DICE STEALIN'

COASTER NEGLECTIN'

WEEB!

>The BBEG is barraged by "yo momma" jokes from the left, and "what would your mother think of you?" comments from the right until he curls up and weeps

>"new"
Well maybe you are.

Kek

Reminds me of how in Mandingo folklore enemies would telepathically or through animal messengers trade insults and bragging before the physical fighting began

>mandingo folklore
>telepathic bragging
WE WUZ

Their meme status got a boost in the arm when they got a television show recently

You should always back your martials up with a stat-boosting bard...er, advocate! He's JUST AN ADVOCATE!

BBEG realizes he's not being the person Mr. Rogers knew he could be and turns over a new leaf.

They really need to bring Letterkenny to Netflix instead of what I can only assume is the shitty Canadian knock-off that it's currently stuck on.

>shitty Canadian knock-off that it's currently stuck on.

wut

Can confirm. It's called CraveTV

Wayne would make a decent Paladin, he's very much lawful good. But because he likes to fuck with people that piss him off and his love of a good fight I think he's a straight up Fighter.

Katy is a sorceress, her natural stunning charisma gets her anything she wants.

And is ignored once combat starts and the bard gets gutted for being close enough to influence. Remember, people can voluntarily fail any check, including perception checks. Only way to guarantee you are listened to is to be in it's face. At that range, bard is dead.

ERP PLAYIN'

>Voluntarily fail a perception check
>Calling for a perception check for a plainly apparent thing
>Responding to spotting someone by immediately murdering this person for trying to talk to you
>Ruling that it works like that just to screw over a player who wants to take a strategy other than combat

Yous gots natural stunning charisma, that's whats I likes about ya, Katy.

So fucking squirley.

Who takes of their shirt but leaves their sunglasses on? What kind of fucked up pageantry is this?

The sheer mental image of this was enough to make me lose. Thank you. I'm including the as an NPC in next week's UA game.

FETISH INSERTIN'

KEK LOVIN'

Letterkenny L5R clan, how would that be stat out?

Monks 'cause they ain't usin' any fancy whisker cutters eh

Well, if you are playing a non-crap system with some rules and options for social interaction, it is a pretty valid option.

Crab clan who maxed out awareness and Games: sanae

Plot twist: Female antagonist is incapacitated due to nose bleeding caused by steaming hot gay sex (paladins are gay, bards just fuck everything that moves)

>Hawk soars down from the sky and lands near village saying it carries a message
>Man approaches
>Hawk screams ''Bubu claims Mogumbo is a weak glassjaw bitch''
>Mogumbo gets insulted and telepathically tells Bubu to fuck off

My melanin-enriched brother.

OPINION FLINGIN'

OH YA SUUUURE BUD

Oh, she's bashful.

FATAL PLAYIN'

GMPC CREATIN'

FURRY FUCKIN'

MOM DISSAPOINTIN'

NORMIE

Bra, hold my spitter.

bro, I can't: you're holding my spitter. just put the spitters down.

Now I want to play a sick pally/bard medieval hip hop duo.

Letterkenny is the only show that can take someone apart without swearing.

So Al Bundy and Peg?

aww, dude, right in the teddy bear feels...

I know black culture is not really like that
...anymore

We need to let the culture grow. We are not replacing old values, only old shows.

>swearing

That'd be cussing you're thinking of.

WIZARD WITH MORE SPELL SLOTS THAN HP PLAYIN'

Why don'tcha take it down by about twenty-twenty-five percent there.

YOUR APPRENTICE IS HOT AND I DON'T CARE