/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Pastebin pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gAjf1f54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When?

Give me necromancer cyoa or when update will be

Never

To the user making that cyoa where you become the progenitor of a new race/bloodline: release when?

I wonder if he fucked that little dude to death?

earlier thread takes priority.

Does anyone have any clue what he's talking about?

Yes.

Do you guys think carrier/dreadnought-tier Titles and Contracts would solve their problems of expensiveness? They would be more difficult to deal with and could only be done by said ship classes, but they'll at least allow you to build one.

I'm going to emphasize that they'll be difficult, though.

>weeb retard with his writefaggotry is there
NOPE

Sci Fi cyoas
Sci Fi cyoas
Sci Fi cyoas

You have to kill 3 but the survivor grows stronger.

Damit now I want a cyoa with futa girls...

Yes please. Hell even only dreadnought-tier contracts would wok. Carriers you can definitely do but dreadnoughts you usually have to gimp hard. I know they are not suppose to be practical but they are useless at the moment.

Fool. You set it back for another month.

pastebin.com/gAjf1f54

whats the latest monster girl CYOA?

BE the monstergirl? Probably that one.
Unless you count succubi as monstergirls. Hell, you probably do, they're treated as such.

There is thread specifically for it, and we do actually have several SFW text based ones here, if you care to look through the pastebin and archives for them.

user, the pdf i posted had succubi

>text

Pass

I say go ahead. It might give me more ideas on what to do with my azrael.

user I mean if "latest monster girl CYOA" also includes "a CYOA that only focuses on succubi instead of other types", then the CYOA you posted is not the latest.

oh... no i want the general one.

Absolutely.

Do the Gazers/Straylight Gazers still sucks ass as a name. have a dreadnought or carrier? Because I'm currently trying to make a one for them that's pretty much just a giant railgun weapons platform.

Then that is the latest one.

Other thread is ruined by the autist who insists monsterboys are furry but monsterboys and monstergirls are completely different.

Guess this is cyoag now.

pity.
thanks for the quick reply anyway.

Don't bring shit in from another thread fuckface

Shut up, you fat, smelly multiple rapist.

That it is. The thing is years old and not too good.

My ambitions for CYOA are too high to update it myself, it would end up having to be 40+ pages and I quit after 7.

If you break up titles by ship size then you should add some more that are "general" that any ship size can take. The good is that you may take care of cost issues, the bad is that you're limiting choices so you'd need to add more.

why only the succubi tough?

What?

why only the succubi got seperate pdf?

It hasn't? I'm talking about a newer "BE the succubi" CYOA not made by the author of .

oh
ok.

can you post it afterall? i want to ceck if it has the "chaste/unaware succubi" option.

>chaste/unaware succubi
>chaste succubi
Why would a sexdemon designed to want or need sex not have sex?
How would a succubi not know she's a succubi?

Looking for the author waifu CYOA. No luck in the pastebin archives. ((Why can't you/is it so hard to) search a Google Drive folder?)

use your imagination.

>Succubus
>Virgin
Oh my fucking God. The word has lost all it's meaning.

Which one of them? The one with authors of Ancient Past, or the one outdated?

Considering it originally just meant 'a female spirit that temps men to sin and folly' - it didn't originally mean 'sex demon' to begin with, they fed off ANY foul deed they could con men into doing. Untamed Lust is just the easiest sin and folly to manipulate, especially for a shape-shifter/illusionist.

>mary mother of jesus
>married woman yet often refered to as virgin
its been ages since that word has lost all meaning user.

alice at least has her veginal walls back.

'It' being succubus, thus implicating 'virgin' is still possible (however unlikely).

You corrected which post you were replying to, but couldn't be bothered to fix your spelling?

That's the one.

you care about post culture while namefagging?

I care about the English language.

"Virgin Mary" refers to being impregnated without getting fucked, not never getting fucked

spadesy guves me a long tender hug
tunebuggy makes a cyoa for me
super soldier user becomes gm
spessrefuge guy stops using Veeky Forums

me reposting with the correct recipent has no relation to the english languege.

and 'virgin alice' refer to keeping her hymn. see? the word still has meaning.

>No Angel option

Terrible CYOA.

In any case you're a fucked up monster for taking her. She gets her memories erased and when exactly does she lose her memories? If she can lose them while you're still inside you're raping an underage girl.
Not that the above matters since the only one into her is a pedophile.

user,
i just wanna check if the cyoa had a cheste succubus build available
just because i have few pics in my monstergirl folder doesn't mean this is now a fetish thread.

>Which one of them? The one with authors of Ancient Past, or the one outdated?

It doesn't because that's fucking retarded

>cheste
Cheste
A municipality in Spain.

Cheste is a municipality in the comarca of Hoya de Buñol in the Valencian Community, Spain, located 26 km from the capital Valencia.
Area: 27.57 mi2
Hotels: 3-star averaging $60.
Getting there: 14 h 36 min flight, from $1,045.
Weather: 67°F (19°C), Wind NE at 3 mph (5 km/h), 38% Humidity
Population: 8,518 (2014) Instituto Nacional de Estadística
Local time: Tuesday 9:08 PM
Province: Province of Valencia

So...a succubus from Spain? Sounds decent.

I can't disagree at this time.

Spainscubus

More like Spankyou-bus.

This thread is so toxic and full of salt.
How about you come over to this perfectly good thread?

Thankyou-bus.

see
wow, you sure showed me.
do you think shitposting ITT will make me more likely to check my spelling next time? i honestly want to know.

You realized an error with your post, deleted it, fixed it, and re-posted it, while leaving an incorrectly-spelled word. I have low expectations in these threads, but that's a new low.

>i honestly want to know.
That's the first time I've replied to you, and I was just having fun. Chill out, man.

In case it wasn't clear this guy is either about 8, ESL, or both, or retarded
I'm banking on ESL + retarded + underage. I don't ever recall seeing someone that bad at writing or reading comprehension.

If she has giant tits then she's a succubusty.

for me, the recipent of a reply is a critical error, spelling is minor one.

for you, butchering english is a fatal sin, namefagging is perfectly ok.

at least im not a hypocrite.

ok dude, tough i wasn't cynic- i realy didnt have a clever response to your reply.

Well she better watch out, cause Imma be succin' on that bust.

Call me a weirdo but I'm much more into the cute kind of succubus that doesn't have oversized tits and shows off every part of her body but the nipples and vag.
There's something great about a succubus that doesn't need to smother you in her tits to get laid.

(The fluid on the right picture is milk)

chill man. mass stress can cause even underage like you to suffer from a heart attack. just lurk more until you get accostumed to site culture.

She was more appealing and cuter before she was turned into a demon

Second.

she was already a semen demon, in my eyes.

... that's what I said.

seconded - innocence is such an allure

>tfw their are demons inside your eye balls

It is in this day and age that's for sure. Maybe we'll come full circle and not revealing any skin becomes the new sexy?

when you stop touching yourself at night.

Time to continue the writefagging.

GrailAnon won't do another story for a while, if that's what you're hoping for.

I was mostly saying since I spent way too much time writing up a build that I haven't finished.

Ah. Carry on, then.

I was late to the party, so let me try making one. I had an idea for a servant from another world instead of the usual past or future. Not sure if it's possible in the lore though

>Wish
Become a saber
>Alignment
neutral nature, neutral disposition
>Personality traits
Saber of red
kind, honorable, tomboy, wrathful, friendly
>Class
Saber
>Physical features
Female
Normal impression
Teen
Ahoge-less
>Clothing
Medium armor, Ceremonial, Casual
>Parameters
STR: A
END: B
AGI: A
MAG: E
LCK: C
NBL: A
>Class skills
Independent Action: EX
Item construction: D
Magic Resistance: B
>Personal skills
Battle continuation: EX
Mana Burst: A
Instinct: D
Monstrous strength: C
>Noble Phantasm
EX Rank +2 modifier, Anti-world ability
Nicht
The ability send anything into a dimension of nothingness, through the use of constructs of any shape and size that can be freely manipulated (throwing, spawning at a location etc.).
Can be selectively utilized to only send what the user wants within its touch (for example, it can cut through someone behind a pillar without damaging it)
Requires no mana as long as construct's volume is within a meter cube, mana cost increases as its volume grows.
Unblockable due to it being an extradimensional phenomenon and not magic or physical attacks.

A servant from another dimension, who does not start battles unless first attacked.
Although not exceptionally powerful in combat, she possesses any extremely dangerous ability.

Just for Carriers/Dreadnoughts, I think. Battleships or less can make pretty good builds with the current options.

>... that's what I said.

No user you don't understand, She wasn't a succubus at all in the "before" image and the "after" was when she was transformed into one and is no longer a regular human but a demon

One day user

>Although not exceptionally powerful in combat
>STR: A
>END: B
>AGI: A
>Battle continuation: EX
>Mana Burst: A

most canon berserkers have lower stats - and are easier to kill.

could the NP be disabled by effects?

Is everyone designing Fate builds going to ignore that once you pass a certain power threshold in the Nasuverse Gaia and/or Alaya will do their best to erase you?

thats only for humanity as a whole, individual servants just have to deal with the mana required to sustain themselves.

and besides - even with all of the shenanigans pulled you wont compare to Solomon, Aruleid or any of the grands - hell gilgamesh could take most of these build without going 100%

Statwise yea, but aside from the battle continuation skill she's only human and doesn't have much fighting experience

I saw one build that cancels offensive nps, which would work on this. Unless constructs are spawned, it can be avoided or if you are lucky you dodge it. I think luck stat of B and above will keep you pretty safe

Anything that has the potential to threaten the earth itself can invoke the wrath Gaia, which means Arcueid picks up her horse cock strap on and mounts you.

Anything that can threaten humanity as a whole can invoke the wrath of Alaya which is basically 10x worse.

Then there's also the Tower who have access to even more bullshit than Gilgamesh himself.

I'm pointing this out because some builds have this "air" of arrogance and genuinely seem to think they're becoming overpowered world enders. Lol no.

>There's something great about a succubus that doesn't need to smother you in her tits to get laid.

?