Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

How would you justify your character going back to school for some reason? How about running an adventure where the characters go back to school?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5IUk_yP6KryQy14c2lsa05IS2s/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Character is a wizard, probably would go learn anything new really.

Easy enough in Starfinder.

In exchange for more starting credits and a bigger ship, all the PCs have been drafted as emergency teachers.

Can a band of murderhobos acquire a teaching license and get enough students to pass so that the GM doesn't revoke their license?

I'm looking for some men to take over the kingdom.

There are no public schools. Only private professors for nobility. Maybe a couple of schools run by the church with everything it implies.

Anybody have any comments on UC Summoner, is it (Relatively) fair and balanced or is it still a shitshow of fuck melee?

Take the most memed character from your memegames. Genderswap them. Form a party out of them. What does it look like?

"School? It sounds interesting. Can I try it?"

it still has summon monster so yes, still fuck melee

They took away Planar binding and other 6th level bullshit. So it's a bit more fair.

Not really, because none of that mattered

Summon Monster is the feature that breaks the class

An user from the last thread wanted to make a Starfinder setting for /pfg/. Are you still around and does anyone else want to contribute?

I want positive energy undead somewhere in there. Maybe folks that have had a cyborg heart stuffed in them that pumps out positive energy, and they died... But the heart kept on ticking.

Do you think Aoife wears any panties?

I want to water that plant.

You know, that would make a decent Resurrection mechanic now that magic has been nerfed.

How expensive should it be? How easy is it to find someone willing to do the procedure?

Why is Quinn wearing a crinoline if she wants comfy?

And more importantly, did the crinoline get in the gnoll's way?

Maybe she wants to use Bloomers instead of a Crinoline, kind of like a Petticoat?

>Cashmere is now a cute boy that loves to dress up
>Simone is a tough and vengeful rustic girl avenging the death of her child
>Geoffrey is an airheaded Paladin who got diddled by his wife
>Lysandra is a hot soldier girl who wears tight-fitting golden armor
>Bonbon is Bonbon

>Calsi is basically Frank Sinatra
>Aurora is /ss/
>Mei is a tomboy
>Rory is the tittywolf
>Liozis is a belly-dancing slim dragon duder
>Rinka is still just a rat

>Aurora is an /ss/ punchboy
>Calsica is a hunky jazz singer
>Lio is a friendly boy next door
>Rorymei is a reverse trap
>Rinka is still a sexless weirdo rat but with less chuuni and more dweeb
>Rory is still a shirtless muscle wolf, but this time they have boobs

So did Bonbon get dicked by trolls, or did they force him to impregnate them?

Yes.

If those trolls were going to have such stupidly enormous penises, they should at least put them to good use.

Does anyone else find it disgustingly ironic that Spheres of Might's Dueling sphere's base package encourages you to fight multiple opponents at once so that you can spread around your bleed damage, rather than a single opponent?

Never mind that the bleed damage is a negligible amount.

>implying it wouldn't be BonBon with the stupidly enormous penis that needs putting to good use.

Never gonna get old.

I'm noticing a trend where Slow's characters are significantly more interesting and sexy as chicks than dudes.

>Bamboozle
>Cahoots
>Stupidly Enormous

What else?

>Cabal
>Gnoll

>Slow makes a female character
>at the end, goes back and changes all female pronouns to male

>Fem!Rory
>18 STR
>18 WIS
>12 CHA
>8 Int/Dex

>Surrounded by a boyharem with all the parts

Death by snu snu?

More like a perpetual fucking machine.

>femRory falls asleep each other in a pile of exhausted boys, coated both inside and out with their special sauce.

What would the Wrath of the Raunchy and Romance of the Righteous Kingdoms parties be like?

WRONG KIND. THAT'S A CAGE CRINOLINE, QUINN WEARS THE EARLIER STYLE OF STIFF FABRIC PETTICOATS, BECAUSE A CAGE RESTRICTING YOUR MOBILITY WOULD BE FUCKING DEATH ON THE BATTLEFIELD. GONNA GET A MITHRAL CAGE LATER IN PLAY, THOUGH.

QANON THINKS WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT CLOTHES.

Dammit anons, you're making me like Rory more as an alpha bitch now.

one could argue most don't think about clothing ENOUGH.

Rory's a shifter. He COULD become an alpha bitch.

Do you have a picture of that kind of crinoline? Because I assumed you meant pic related.

wtf I love Rory now?!

He could also become a loli headpat dumpster.

I want to try being a Vigilante, but there's so many ways to build them! Someone please recommend a fun Vigilante build!

Rath's backstory would become a hell of a lot more fucked up than it already is.

Like, practically PLD-tier.

Magical Child! Become Meguca!

lorei would be fucking weird

How would YOU fix the avowed to be less shit?

NOT TO-HAND, NO

VISUALLY IT'S BASICALLY JUST A PETTICOAT. SHIT'S MADE OF COTTON WEAVED WITH HORSEHAIR TO GIVE IT A BIT OF STIFFNESS, STRENGTH, AND SHAPE. NOT NEARLY AS FOOFY OR VISUALLY PLEASING AS LATER, MORE STRUCTURED CRINOLNES, BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT, IT'S FINE FOR A LEVEL 3 CHARACTER LOOKING FOR A BIT OF A SILHOUETTE.

I thought it was perfect just the way it was before the errata.

>Laurence can't get over those lovely incubi
>Tio doesn't change much, but dresses like a Chippendales dancer now
>Sen is a manlet on top of being disenfranchised by his sister
>Artemia is a cool girl but kinda basic bitch
>Lucy is your typical reverse trap
>Rath still flinches if you try to hug her

Finish out the alignment-based outsiders. We have Celestial and Fiend pacts, where's my Inevitable, Protean, and Psychopomp pacts?

Where's my QANON pact?

Give them a skill-buff, like 6+INT and automatically-scaling bonuses to a single skill based on their pact.
OH WAIT THEY'RE GOING TO GET THAT SOON WHOOPS

>A bit of silhouette

QUINN WISHES HER BUTT WAS BIGGER.

>HOW WOULD YOU FIX THIS THING THAT'S STILL IN PLAYTEST

QANON PACT IS ELEMENTAL (AIR) (GENIE), BETROTHED ARE BANNED BECAUSE QANON DOESN'T ANSWER TO YOU, YOU LITTLE DIPSHIT. DONE. YOU ARE NOW RECEIVING ALL THE SYLPHU POWER QANON CAN GIVE YOU.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE POOR GIRL'S MEASUREMENTS? SHE'S BASICALLY A GODDAMN RECTANGLE.

>Memedog gets bored
>gets bored of his bara appearance
>decides to wake up one morning as a shirtless tittymonster

I wanna see the reactions on everyone's faces.

>/pfg/ is now fellating tripfags
And the good news
KEEPS
ON
COMING
That's part of the point of play-testing.

>shitseeker general

QANON, do you have any new PDFs for the good little cuteboys and girls of /pfg/?

Watching QAnon at work is hilarious when you know her outside of the general, because it's basically pic related.

Oh hey, welcome back bruh.

BitF closes up in three days!

WWW in five!

>QANON is Air Genie pact
>Get Guardian Spirit
> LISTEN TO THE SYLPH YELL AT YOU FOR BOTHERING HER
Sold.

Muh self pact

>not knowing QANON, who was the proto-example of Leakanon
Git gud scrub

Super Alpha not quite ready to play with nothing finished yet, but here's some of Argentum's homebrew (possibly for an actual thing, but fucked if I know how to layout)...

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5IUk_yP6KryQy14c2lsa05IS2s/view?usp=sharing

There's a lot of them, depending on if 3rd-party is allowed or not! There's options for dragon-riding, dragon-being, pet-using, batman-utility-belt-ing, PRAISE JESUSing, Spiderman-ing, and many more! What is something you've never done before? We can help you build that as a Vigilante!

I know exactly who there are. If they aren't handing out content, they can fuck right off with the trip shit.

The extra layer of OMG a cute """""girl"""""" doesn't help either.

Yesss, gooood. And the RotRK crew?

>MFW girl-Rath would still have been used as breeding stock

Tell me about riding dragons!

>How dare people like people!

fuck off QANON is fun

I love how somehow people don't realize it's actually really easy to get into contact with QANON. The most common methods aren't even locked behind passwords or secret invites, it's just a click away.

Gee, I wonder if it might possibly be because she's trying to answer questions about a character memed to hell and back, and wanted to be verifiably the actual player.

>MFW an angel-blooded aasimar could probably use alter self to switch genders
>MFW futa amazon is on the table

>Shapeshifters
>No sense of right or wrong
>One day they're a titty monster
>The next day they're /ss/

This is a weird timeline

The Draconic Avenger, from N.Jolly's "Legendary Villains - Vigilantes" playtest (which unfortunately is one of the few archetypes that has still yet to be given a proper release in another book). You get a Drake companion; you know, those shitty things from Blood of Dragons that took forever-and-a-half to become able to be ridden, and ate through all of your class features? Yeah, firstly you can start riding it from level 5 onward, as it becomes Medium and can carry things as if it were Large. It gains flight, the ability to fly while carrying someone, a bunch of natural attacks, and several other powers for what is basically free (only costing you your Vigilante Specialization, your "Appearance" abilities at 5th/11th/17th, and your Vengeance Strike at 20th). Finally, it stacks with Exposed Vigilante, so you don't even need to give your drake a mask (although you can always turn it into a psuedodragon to get past security)!

And just because I like you, I'll post the PDF as well here!

>we literally had 3 days of no anime ops and this faggot waits for the 1 anime OP to post this

:thinking:

This isn't /soc/, you apes. You want to drool over some cunt, take it their or get in contact with her so you can join the orbiter club she's seem to have built up.
>more circle jerking and bullshit posting over dumb shit like underwear
>good
No, that's just as bad.

>FUNPOSTING IS BAD

Fuck off

Yes. Shitposting is bad.

VALID POINT, BUT FORTUNATELY, QANON'S ACTUALLY WORKING ON CATCHING UP THE TROVE RIGHT NOW AND THAT'S ACTUALLY WHY SHE PUT THE TRIP ON IN THE FIRST PLACE, JUST GOT A LITTLE SIDETRACKED BY BAKA SENPAIS NOTICING ME.

THE EARLY LEAKS DRIED UP FOREVER AGO, AND PAIZO SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE EXPENSIVE, SO THIS IS PRETTY MUCH ALL QANON CAN DO UNLESS SOMEONE WITH A SUBSCRIPTION WANTS TO VOLUNTEER TO GIVE HER THINGS TO SCRUB AND LEAK.

ANYWAY, NO IDEA WHAT EXCITES YOU KIDS THESE DAYS, BUT IRONFANG INVASION, THE ULTIMATE EQUIPMENT UPDATE (BOO), HORROR REALMS, AND MONSTER HUNTER'S HANDBOOK (AND ALSO INNER SEA TEMPLES, BECAUSE MISSED THAT LAST ROUND) ARE ON THEIR WAY?

You may be on the wrong website

i'm kinda interested in the next book which looks like a changeling book

Far too many things excite us nowadays.
We've become a cesspool of filth and fetishes

>orbiter club
Friends, user. The word is friends.

What ever happened to VolcanoHound? I heard he legit died.

But only for a minute each day at 1st level.
Then again, he's probably a quick shot.

But user. Girls don't have friends. They have chads and orbiters. Only guys can have friends.

NOBODY EVEN FUCKING KNOWS. HE DID ONE HUGE PILE OF RELEASES AND THE DISAPPEARED WITHOUT A GODDAMN TRACE. DIDN'T EVEN EMAIL US. EMPTIED THE SLUSH FUND, TOO, SO RATHER THAN DEAD, QANON WOULD PUT GOOD MONEY ON "REALIZED HE COULD WALK AWAY WITH AN ARMLOAD OF BITCOINS, AND DID THAT."

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

>Posting anime precludes any of that other stuff.
>Posting anime makes you /v/

:V

Do you use mageguru's trove to furnish your own?

What if they have girlfriends

MOSTLY HIM AND SCATCHACH, BUT ON RARE OCCASIONS PEOPLE STILL EMAIL ME STUFF ([email protected]) BEFORE THEY'VE GOT IT.

If you could only have 1 level 4 spell known as a wizard which spell would it be?

/pfg/, I almost had a group together, almost. It was going to be me GMing, one of the players who is a long time gaming buddy said to invite this other girl B, we only had 3 people at this point.
Had a quick one shot with B and my old gaming buddy to see if she was suitable, all went well with that game.
Fast forward to last night, hanging out at my LFGS talking to some other friends, turns out this B girl is a fucking psycho and tried to made a false rape allegation towards another person a few years back.
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE IN THIS FUCKING HOBBY BE SANE?

You mean rivals?

abandon weapon acquire 2d pussi

That's a really dark worldview, user.