You are being hunted

4 are protecting you, while the other 4 are trying to kill you.

Who do you pick? More importantly, why?

A D E and H
I hen proceed to have an amazing orgy and fuck them all as much as possible until l the other 4 turned up and killed me

A, C, F, and H all look like they could be seduced through the laws of Tsunderes. The rest are too serious.

The series turns into a cut-rate harem RomCom with the budget put into animating fight scenes and gags, and a non-committal harem end.

A, because you don't want the poisoner against you.
E, because actual firearms.
B, because most physical discipline, needs no weapon to stand against her siblings.
D, because most practical melee weapon, seems confident.

C needs little skill to wield a flail, just enough strength/weight to keep centered. F may be strong enough to use that axe, but the blows will be wild and telegraphed. G and H I have no issue with, but feel they'd still be inferior to the four I picked already.

A and E. Because I don't want to get poisoned or shot, and they can poison and shoot the hunters. C and D just for pure waifuism.

D, E, F, and G are my picks. Good spread of weapons to counter opponents. Honestly, I think the only real threat would be A.

If I could only have one defender/servant, I would pick D all the way. She looks like she could handle the rest on her own, and is also the sexiest by far.

A, D, E, and H. The best looking are also the best equipped. F would be terrifying, but her extreme over-endowment means that she isn't gifted with the powers of absolute death normally gifted to little girls. Gif unrelated.

>Best looking girls
>Didn't choose B

Nice shitpost.

I choose A, B, E, and G to be my Defense Team

Fuck off, A is best and E is close second. Muscle girls are objectively one of the worst kinds of girls. All she beats is F.

Serve: C because massive tits and mace, STR builds are the best
F for same reasons but axe
E cause long range and sexy thighhighs
H cause it's a bard, right? Need dat support magic plus rapiers are awesome

The rest can try, but even if I die, I'll die happy surrounded by titties

~ t. Kanye the Giant

I forgot to list my own picks.

B, E, G, and H. B likely outclasses the rest in terms of physical ability, E is one of the 2 that can kill you (or another pick) and probably has well-trained eyes that can pick out abnormalities, G (and D) uses an unorthodox weapon, and H is likely to be either the quickest or most technically skilled on this list.

A is a major threat, D looks more confident than the rest, and F could be the strongest on the list. I really don't know what to make of C, but E should see her coming from a long way off.

Now here's another question for you folks--if you had to become 1 of them, which one would you become?

A, B, D and E.
C, F, G and H are all using impractical weapons that two of them likely can't even get off the ground.

A uses poison, B doesn't need weapons, D is using a slightly more practical weapon and has some apparent strength and E has a fucking gun.

>E is one of the 2 that can kill you (or another pick)
without ever needing to get near you*

I ask them with one answer. Which four of the eight is on your side including yourself? Because if the hunter tell the truth it would compromise their side. While the protector gain more of my trust.

A, D, E, and H.
Have H around to teach me swordfighting (I'm assuming that's a sword), E because nice gun my dude and she hot, A to see what other concoctions she could make (hehe *anime glasses gleam*) and D because aaaah i think i love herrrrr

This pretty much.

A because I don't want the alchemist on the other team.

B because sheer size and strength.

D because she actually looks competent.

E because gun.

I don't know exactly what A can do but she may be good for crowd control and I don't want her on the other team regardless. I bunker down with E and let B and D provide defense while E blasts away with her gat.

OP is a faggot
sage

D, because pants

A - poison and some recreational drugs
B - will open jars for me
E - I cast gun! guess that covers protection.
F - Nice handles for doggy-style

A, for the cute + crazy + no poisoned food. You always stick your dick in crazy.
B seems like the best bodyguard besides D, and will hopefully crush my head like a watermelon
D is confident, well-dressed, and has the best set of handles
E is cute but also no-nonsense, and also won't be assassinating me with her fucking gun

It was really just a tossup between D and G.

C is EXTRA THICC, but doesn't look motivated, G is bae but uses an impractical weapon, and really doesn't want to be here, H is a tsundere flattie, and F is right out
Hopefully C, F, and G can be dissuaded from murdering me

A, B, E, G

E + B will win any fight. Guns > not guns, and they've both got 'em.

A will poison people trying to get to me through other means. A will also drug me and take me to safer places even if I don't want to, because she has my best interests at heart!

A,C,E,G.
Poisoner? Check.
STR build? Check.
Guns? Check.
DEX build? Check. I may or may not be a masochist.
Honestly only H really worries me because she looks fast as heck, but with proper setup I can tie her up in melee while E cleans up.

D, easily
>tall
>confident
>short haired qt
>best outfit