FALLOUT d100 Sharethread

>"War....war never changes...."

This thread is for the PnP version ripped from FO1/2 (and Wasteland) by Jason Mical (back in ~'04); it simulates the original games' engine.

In celebration of the end of winter (subsequently having more time to work on my campaign), I'll be dropping all I've hoarded for "Fallout PnP". (Please note: Not all of the 'pdf' are quality content; inspiration for your own devices, at best.)

This is not meant as a GURPS(d6), or a d20 Fallout thread; any contributions from those rulesets are welcome, just identify them as such, please and thank you.

>>inb4 "the combat is too complicated, what is life?"
Use macros/excel/sheets for the repeated combat calculations, it does wonders. It's only been around for 30 years. Simplify them if you're not apt at percentile deductions.
>>inb4 "There's better systems out there etc. etc."
By all means.... ;)

Many thanks to all who contributed to the "Wasteland Bazaar" thread a couple days back; good stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.ru/projects/pnp/world_armory_for_fallout_pnp.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The original ruleset by Jason Mical.

Bleh.

The "Enclave sourcebook", by Mical (Version 2.2; the last one he made)

"Waterworld" conversion kit, by Mical.

"Whispered Shadows", one of Mical's campaigns.

"A Vatful of F.E.V.", a campaign.

"Great Book of Random Encounters"

"Wasteland Garbage", an elaborate roll table for loot and junk.

"Seventh Circle", a campaign

"World Armory for Fallout PnP"; a huge list of (mostly Russian) weapons.

(Since the file is too big: fallout.ru/projects/pnp/world_armory_for_fallout_pnp.pdf )

"Oddities"

"Perk Chart", made by a fan.

"Character Sheet, page 1/2", printable.

"Character Sheet, page 2/2", printable.

"Fallout Bible"

"Hand to Hand list", made by a martial lover.

"Total Combat Rework, v1.0", by a fan named Aaron Tate.

Bump
Thanks OP, added this to my collection of games
(Rediculously large, and I'll never get to play even 10% of em, but whatever)

I would have added more, but it's an assortment of "Doc" and "xls" files..
Cheers.

This looks nifty- Ive been looking for some sort of post-apoc (Well, anything not fantasy really) and this looks like a good candidate. Thanks for sharing.

how many systems have good fallout adaptations?

Aw shit i used to run this for some friends, we had lots of fun until >that guy and another player got in a fight.

System is nice if you get the macros for the combat.

I remember using the Freeman Random Encounter too, and made the G-man appear after the conversation, but instead of talking to the characters he spoke to the players about unforeseen consequences