ITT we post GOAT magical items from other media

ITT we post GOAT magical items from other media

What are these?

Basically any Shen Gong Wu

>
looks like it's from wakfu.

Some sorta revolving pistol with alchemical ammo.

underrated magical items right here

I still have my Dog talisman from the magazines they did. Think I also have the Dragon and Pig but I'm not sure.

The Eliacube is a mysterious artifact with the ability to bend time and space (but has to be powered by appropriately large amounts of magic).

I don't see no Mantis Flip Coin there.

I was going to post these. Good taste user.

the worst kind of magic items, the kinds there's no matching set for.

I knew exactly what this was going to be

Found the image on google, it's also missing my favourite combo: Fountain of Hui and Eagle Scope. Infinite knowledge and the ability to focus on what you needed.

Would you Veeky Forums?

what did eagle scope do on its own?
Also, wasn't fountain of hui useless on its own because you were flooded with literally everything?

Would I?

It allowed "sight like an eagle" so basically you could zoom.
and yeah, that's why I love it. May include something similar in my own game. DC 30 will save to avoid being dazed with knowledge for a number of hours equal to how below the DC you were.

FOOL!

>ITT: Crazy Hasan's Flea Market

Ye.

>solve weird cube puzzle
>interdimensional beings show up and flay me down to mush before damning me to some hell-verse

Ya, cool item..

Other hand.

my nigga

It only works if ya really deserve it.You have to be a fucked up individual who knows what he is looking for to get that sorta treatment

Sun wu kong's staff is severely underrated
>Can extend to the heavens, and with good enough balance, raise you to them or simply jump over any obstacle, or cross any gap by walking it, extend while polevaulting for ridiculous jumps, or simply poke a switch behind jail bars
>Can become heavy as fuck, letting you pin a lumberjack by simply putting it on top of him
>Can shrink as well to fit any size needed, from a pocket sized stick, to a cane

That comic used to be (at least passably) good, man
What happened?

Mah nigga

Hmm hope this pic is large enough

We haven't had any real story in over a year. Just a snippet here and there. It's like being given a novel and only getting two chapters of progress and ninety chapters of fluff.

So, anything by David Eddings.

>Deltora quest
My brother of African descent

>All this anime shit
>Fucking death note

get your fucking priorities correct Veeky Forums

Aside from you, you're alright

>ITT we post GOAT magical items from other media
WHAT?
>Posts the mask
>From a horrible movie
>Starring Jim 'I'm a turbo autist and annoying as fuck' Carey
>GOAT
kys

The Lamentation is a regiftable magic item.
Replace Me with My Enemy and it's pretty damn great.

AW SHIT

Do Aura battlers count as items?

>11 seasons in
>we still only have one being (Lucifer) out of five known on the list of Doesn't Fucking Work

There was a comic too user
And it was all violence

Don't recognize 5, 9, or 10

it was a night and day difference from the movie.

GOAT
Game of Attack on Titan?
Goat of Ascending Tastes?

>Green Lantern rings
>cooler than the Infinity Gems

What are the fifth and last ones from?

>5
Marvel infinity stones, whole set makes you omnipotent
>9
Bionicle masks
>10
Deltora quest

>Boring "Do what ever I want gems"
vs
>Weapon fueled by emotion, controlled by imagination and which must be earned? A tool which makes you kindred with other people like you and dedicates you to a cause?

The Rings are a plot, character and setting all to themselves.
The Stones are just "lets give character x omnipotence for the day until Captin American hits him with his shield"

Ah thanks. I must say I'm not familiar with Deltora Quest.

>Doesn't know about motherfucking Deltora Quest
Fucking plebeians I swear

Would I become the world's greatest hero in exchange for hanging with a mildly annoying midget?
Holy shit, yes I would. The characters from Soul Eater are faggots that flip their shit at the drop of a hat, Excalibur isn't particularly more annoying than a pissed of cat or four year old.
Plus, I'm an optimistic fuck and believe that I could earn some modicum of respect at some point, or at least that he'd calm his tits after hanging out long enough without getting shoved back into the stone again.

I was unaware of this. I highly doubt id enjoy it as Jim Carey has polluted my view on the subject.
I just despise that idiot, and his whore ex wife
>were pushing 50
>let's have a kid
>kid = complete autism mode
>It's muh vaccines!
God I hate dumb people

>inb4 a /pol/ tier argument ensues
Pls no

Demons to some, angels to others.

City of Rats before Lake of Tears
>Autism mode engaged

Who doesn't love a wisecracking, perverted talking sword that used to be a D&D thief and is designed to negate all barriers of protection?

Shame about the whole "if your will is weaker than his, he'll overpower you and you'll become a bad guy" thing.

Gay Old Nigger Trannies

>I haven't read the stories in question: the post

Protip: Cap doesn't beat up Thanos with his shield, nor do the Infinity Gems on their own let their wielder do whatever they want.

beat me to it

I assumed it was the other archangels

+God

.. are the deltora gems really that powerful?
They are like.. trash items for a level 4 character.
>this gem protects you against poison
neat I guess
>this gem will clear your head and make thinking easier
>..but that's not all! It also protects you from bad dreams!
please stop
etc etc etc

CLAIM YOUR ITEM FOR THE ARENA!

FIGHT ME BOYS!

Death is another. And I'm pretty sure God. So that's three.

Only The first and last book or in their correct spots

This series is absolutely stuffed full of great magical items.

The Mask comics are highly enjoyable. I really liked the Lobo crossover too.

I think it was listed in order of obscurity. The Belt wasn't overly powerful until you got the whole thing together and it went from a collection of low-level wondrous items to a collective artifact that chased the BBEG out of your country and purged the land of his corruption presence.

There were like three subsequent series though right? Three flutes for the country north of Del Tora that fell to the BBEG before, and his actual domain north of that IIRC. Forgot what the mcguffin was there.

Yeah but the point is that it's like being able to wear 20 different low level belts at once, and a good few low level non-belt items, as a single belt, which is actually pretty fucking sick.
Not to mention some are pretty fucking strong if you scaled them up to proper high level DnD threats.

>STR enhancement, Immunity to Fear, Immunity to Disease, CHA enhancement
>Permanent Detect Evil, Permanent Detect Lies, Immunity to Inhalation and Consumed Poison
>Bonus Feat(Lucky)
>INT enhancement, Immunity to Mind-Altering Effects, Immunity to Dream-based spells
>At-will Vision spell-like ability, Perception enhancement
>Permanent Protection from Evil, Immunity to injected or contact poison
>WIS enhancement, Permanent Detect Poison and Disease, Constant Guidance
>Permanent Epic Level Protection from Evil, with miles radius, At-will Epic Level Banishment

It's pretty fucking strong bro

you just know that the GM was kicking himself during the last few sessions.
He knew that he had made a way too powerful BBEG with no real weakness for the party to prey on.
"What? You stab the bbeg with your sword? Well.. according to the lore that I created, your sword melts and he is unhurt"
"You throw the belt around him?" *Gm looks at the clock, knowing he has to do a 16 hour shift in 5 hours* "Sure.. he melts. The bbeg simply couldn't handle all the.. love I guess. Well that's it for tonight. See ya next week where we will go against the triforce.. Er.. I mean.. collect three flutes"

hmm it has been quite a few years since I read those books. But I loved them when I was younger.. Maybe I should give them a read again

I might check em out.
I just hate that unfunny bastard so much it might be hard to overcome lol

Question, what is the difference between the Pig and Dragon Talismins?

But that's science

It's about the item, not the media it's from. Go sperg out somewhere else, The Mask would be a great magical item in a campaign.

Just play TOON then.