Enter into the dungeon

>enter into the dungeon
>GM: okay, since you guys didn't check for traps the dungeon entrance explodes and causes a cave in. The monk is unconscious, the wizard is in several pieces, and the rest of you take damage
>GM: Hope you have some rations and canteens with water. By the way, all of you need to roll spot, listen, fortitude and reflex for me.

>Chris-worshipper makes another thread just to spam his obsession

What a faggot you need to be.

>he's a virgin
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he complains about threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he complains about threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl kobold cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides an unzipped dick
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

Fuck off. One of these shitty threads was enough.
Spite posting just makes your faggotry more obvious.

>b-but my Naruto x Bleach Quest #91735 ! ! !

That DM thread?
That DM thread.

I suppose you're not a fan of the Tomb of Horrors.

in b4 the salt reaches slug genocide levels.

>2nd thread
Stay mad, op, you insufferable little bitch

Did OP make a thread about his DM before?

apparently. either that or autists getting triggered because they can't shitpost theyre godawful anime cyoa shit and have to take it to

Why are you guys talking about quest threads

Because the faggots won't shut up until the whole thread's nothing but generals

why bring quests into this? They've been exiled for approaching a year in that shitty containment board

Quests should have never left Veeky Forums, now all that's left here is the same shitty bait or furfag threads.

>Quests should have never left Veeky Forums, now all that's left here is the same shitty bait or furfag threads.
This is true.

Shitty bait and furfag threads are still an improvement over quests.

Those two threads don't seem to have anything in common besides the OP image. They even have different image filenames. Seems like a coincidence.

Can you stop? Petty and obvious trolls like you make every community worse.

i dont know whos trolling who anymore