Achievement unlocked: site ban

I just got banned from Therapy site for calling the RPG Pundit on his whining.
Pic unrelated. Is it the Annulus artifact from the Expanded Psionics Handbook?

Nice blog post famalamadingdong.

>Therapy site
Where?
>the RPG Pundit
Who?
>his whining
What?

And?

Amuse us with storytime.

What the hell is the Therapy site? Sounds pretentious.

We require the story faggot, entertain us !

I don't know the site, but RPG Pundit is a huge asshole, so good on you.

that's great and all, but we need to know more.

Perhaps the Mods misunderstood him and thought he was dodging a ban here.
That would be amusing.

I'm guessing rpg.net, personally, and that he was probably phone-posting and he got fucked with by AutoCorrupt.

And the mods of rpg.net are a bunch of SJW faggots, so welcome to the club; they'll any anyone and everyone on the thinnest pretenses.

No idea what any of that means but surely when posting outside of Veeky Forums you realise you can't call someone on their shit no matter how retarded unless you are a bigger personality or have sucked more mod cocks, right?

>rpg.net
therpgsite.com

>the thinnest pretenses
t. the thickest pretenses

@52677178
>badge of honor
It doesn't take genius to spout Nazi rape memes bancuck

That's a nice story, why don't you share it with >>>r/blog

I voluntarily avoid talking to people there unless for some reason I have a rules question about a system that doesn't play, like Unisystem, which doesn't have its own, better forum, like BRP (very rare occurrence).

That tg doesn't play*

>waaah people outside of 4chin get angry when I call them niggers or faggots, muh freedom of speech!

You say this, but I remember finding a Veeky Forums screencap on another site, it think it had to be reddit as I've never been to tumblr, and I was checking out the comments and half of them were about the horribly offensive post included in the cap that praised the author on his "writefagging"

You did an excellent job failing to understand that user's point.