Tap tap tap

Do you make it a point to physically tap your cards with your finger every time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ILZenePhzRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No because I'm autistic by birth, not as an hobby

No I shift positions and that's it.

Do you go around saying everything twice?

It's called tap, you have to tap it.

I made this flowchart.

>It's called tap, you have to tap it.
But, how do you attach it?

It's called tap, if you aren't tapping the card you aren't the captain of your own destiny.

Teach me how to physically untap something Copernicus.

You tap it again. That cancels the first tap.

NO
That just makes it Double-tapped!

Well if that bothers you I guess you could tap it four times so it rotates back to where if started.

NO!!!!
THAT JUST MAKE IT QUADRUPLE TAPPED!!!!

Use localized time-space device to reverse time around the card that needs to be untapped to the point before you tapped it.

That sounds like a memory issue. How does your opponent remember how many times you've tapped something?

No. But I do tap the bottle and twist the cap.

youtu.be/ILZenePhzRI

As opposed to what? Mentally tapping it? Tapping it with my feet?

So then it technically wasn't tapped?

I spiritually tap it with my fist.

Well, you bring a finger down sharply upon the card to "tap" so i figure in order to "untap" you would place the same finger you tapped with gently upon the board and then point up.

The card being tapped had effects on the universe at large (you and your opponent remember it for instance), but the card itself has now never been tapped. You untapped it.

>un-remove your finger from the card
>say pat
>un-place your finger on the card

I tap on my cards if I am activating an ability that doesn't involve tapping them. E.g. I'll tap on my goblin bombardment, pick up my creature and poke my opponent's creature that I'm pinging with it, and then put my creature in the graveyard.