>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

>custom warscroll maker
runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

Other urls found in this thread:

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1886
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Repostan Kharadron Overlords warscrolls from the livestream

Is having 1 Mourngul in my list, and 1 to possibily summon a dick move?
Considering Death is by far the weakest GA atm i personally have 0 fucks to give

>Not bonezone
>Not rattlemebones
>Not graveslaves
don't care

Use a necrosphinx instead of the second morngul.
It wrecks shit, can heal, and your opponent will put everything it has into it, making the rest of your army free to do whatever.

Skyhooks seem kind of amazing. 6 bolt throwers hidden in your battleline blob sir? Don't mind if I do!

Never thought of that desu, and it would work fluffwise since Arkhan is my General...
Any idea on it's point cost?

And the transport rules zoomed in a little.

that's all i got

Vampires are the best undead, rotfags and baby rattles can fuck off

Vampires > Skeletons > Ghosts > Zombies > Ghouls

>1 wound

Well, mortars it is

>cheapest is >£65 on ebay
2 Mournguls it is then

>make a fun ability
>make it impossible to hit
>require an unsaved wound
>make the reward d6, not 6

JUST

also go here fats
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1886

Does anyone actually play this piece of shit?

Master race reporting in.

So Kharadrons are looking shooty as fuck but fairly squishy and with shit melee.

Ironclads look appropriately shooty but frankly a 4+ on an 18 wound model is a bit squishy for how much it's going to cost especially since I don't think we've seen any armor buffs inside the faction yet (besides batten down the hatches)

Then again it has about 0 reasons to ever leave your deployment zone and should probably go into an AC-130 holding pattern around the battlefield so with its regen it's fairly resilient to chip damage from shooting.

@52686835
Yes

>0 reasons to ever leave your deployment zone
Objectives

This.

One thing I love about AoS, is it's a game where you can table your opponent, and still lose. It's all about smart movement and objective playing.

You have your little boats filled with dorfs for objective capping, you don't need your ironclad to do that

Go for Harbingers imo. Mourngul is just a big tank.

Arkanaut Company £27.50
Book £25
Cards £10
Frigate (medium sized ship) £50
Admiral £15

Got them already in my summoning pool, with Archai already on the table

>Leader
Arkhan The Black Mortarch of Sacrament - 340
Necromancer - 120

>Battleline
10x Zombies - 60
10x Zombies - 60
10x Zombies - 60

>Behemoth
Mourngul - 400

>Other
2x Morghast Archai - 240
10x Hexwraiths - 320
Summoning Points - 400
--2000 points

>Summon Pool
10x Great Blade GG
40x Zombies
2x Banshees
2x Harbingers
6x Hosts
1x Mourngul

The things likely going to cost 500+ points and will land 5 or 6 wounds a round before saves with its little guns and a d6 with the big cannon every other round. Its a poor artillery piece.

Just bought blades of khorne and labyrinth of the lost from my lgs. For some reason the pages on both of them are slightly warped. Is this normal for gw books or not? Kind of bummed to buy new books that feel like 2nd hand..

Mine wasn't warped, either take it back to the shop or contact GW, you should be able to get a new one nae bother.

more like 300 to 350 points. they do want to sell models you know.

Doesn't sound normal. Take that shit back and get a replacement. You pay a premium at gw, for that premium you atleast expect a product in good nick and if it's not tht premium affords you the right to return it, IMO atleast. Gw is usually very good at customer service type shit. Assuming it was a gw store you bought it in or online and not a flgs and then it's entirely up to them.

no ita not a dick move. youll need that vs dorfs anyway

you know it can reliably heal D3+1 wound a turn with a normal army and up to 3d3+3 wounds a turn with with the right build right ?

>500 points.
yeah no. thats what cost a magma dragon.. And for that price the magma dragon can skullfuck EZPZ anything in the game

>No start collecting

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What does that have to do with it? Lord Celestant Stardrake isn't worth 600 either.

Thanks for the info guys! Bought them from flgs because I want to support them for offering free gaming place. But I suppose I'll have to ask for refund or new product after Easter is over.

Why would one loose possible additional profits producing a start collecting with discount when customer will pay full price for the release anyway ?

Really made me think

no do it fast, youll end uo skipping the legal retractation date (14days) or they could tell you that YOU did that by pouring water

Why would one behave like a good fellow towards people?

thinkingemoji.png.exe

Yeah they're pretty resistant to chip damage but with the current creep doing 18 wounds to a 4+ save unit in one shooting phase isn't ridiculous

>Why would a megacorp that want to fuck customer for money not do discount and just forget maximum profit to be "nice" ?

>Any idea on it's point cost?

Going to be 440 in the next edition

>He doesnt now about the power of friendship

BONEZONE?!

Really made me think

Repack for 15 coming.

yes

>taking the bait

>What does that have to do with it? Lord Celestant Stardrake isn't worth 600 either.
bronze league detected

could of done worst

he is right tho. Its worth more

>WANTING to push around that many dudes
Fuck your games must be 10 hours each

I'm so fucking god damn sick of Khorne

>Could of done worst

>Could of

definition :

How the uneducated say 'could have'
chav: I could of got a E in school fo da english literachar, but i got a ungraded instead.

How they discontinue thise and give us new models. they are already 10 years old...

>45 models
>So many

huh found the beastclaw

>Mad that khorne alone out sold 10:1 the other 3 gods combined

>literally only make and release Khorne models and ONLY Khorne models so those are the only ones people ever buy because the other models are old and outdated
>HAHAH LOOK, KHORNE IS OUTSELLING THE OTHER CHAOS GODS!

what about tzeench?

Plague drones: 2 units of 3, or 1 unit of 6?

They're being backed up by 2 Daemon Princes for the locus either way

Jesus no need to get so defensive about nothing.

>Playing an army that needs new models
pls.
I understanding wanting a new battletome or rules, but if you play TK, empire, any chaos, skaven, etc you have a complete army lst to choose from and nothing is really lacking. They all have ranged options, horde options etc.

I actually prefer the old stuff to new, such as iron jawz because they aren't complete yet. They don't even have any ranged options

They started to make more khorne model becaise it was insanely more popular tho, not the other way around

ITS HAPPENING!

GW have confirmed they're considering retconning AOS due to the success of TW WH.

THE HAPPENING IS UPON US!

AOS fanboys BTFO!

source?

Oh shit, I was just about to post this. They better not. I just dished out on a new army last week.

>Age of Sigmar game rules in the WHFB setting

I have a hard time believing this isn't bait but goddamn that would be the best thing.

1) its not happening
2) TW ""succes"" barely made 1 million in profit as per there last annual statement
3) the people that bought it were tabletop groganrd that played 3 hours and stopped. its a dead game already even if part of some humble bundle for $6.

>best-selling Total War to date by a significant margin
>best-selling DLC of any Total War game
>to the point where they're actually planning to release more DLC packs than they originally intended because it sells so well
>'barely successful'

Bruh.

beat wood elf expansion in 12 hours (took it slow) haven't turned it on since.

will do the same for the dark elves whenever they show in the next game

Thanks for the shekels kiddo!

We look forward to you spending more money on our new old setting.

I fucking wish, mate. That would be amazing, but I don't expect GeeDubs to have the sense to do such.

>source: his ass

Its barely succesful for GW, the cut isnt that big.
it was preordered because grognards wanted to """""boycott""" AoS, nobody actually play TWWH as per the screen.
They try to shove this game to anyones throat and are 1 step away from giving it with an Happy Meal

Source or stop shitposting, lad.

This, I want AoS rules, the fluff could go fuck itself if we got the old world back

#3 Dis-proven.

In other news, I love those new skeletons, but am saddened that I have no game to play them in.

>Its barely succesful for GW
Exactly. They want their cut in the new interest in WHFB

>the core part of a game that has a bunch of DLC is cheaper

You don't fucking say. You don't know how this sort of thing works, do you?

Well let me spell it out for you. See, you buy the core game because it's cheap, and you're more likely to buy the DLC and other stuff! Amazing, right?

It was in the Humble Bundle nearly a full year after it came out and after it had already been confirmed as the best-selling Total War ever. You're an idiot.

He's a shill for AoS, leave him alone and let him earn his 25 cents per post.

TWW sales: 1,418,411
Attila sales: 940,214
Rome 2 sales: 2,531,798
Shogun 2 sales: 2,633,473

sales accounting for years of release
warhammer: 1,418,411 per year
attila: 470,107 per year
rome 2: 723,370.86 per year
shogun 2: 438,912.17 per year

You need to leave.

A shill for AoS in the AoS thread?!?

Are you retards done?

>tfw we will never get Ironjawz buffs

>nobody actually play TWWH as per the screen.
>the people that bought it were tabletop groganrd that played 3 hours and stopped.
have you guys even been to /twg/?

Is there actually a source for this statement or it this guy just fishing for (you)s?

Genuinely curious if GW actually said that.

this is exactly what i said.
Merely grognard showing their hate for AoS by preordering TWWH.
Now look at Gw financial report. TWWH is 2% of their turnover.

Everyone in the AoS thread is a shill for AoS. Welcome to New Media.